Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oahu: Final Version Released

Comments

• Options
    misteemilesmisteemiles Posts: 44
    edited July 2011
    Were can I download it??????
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited July 2011
    Were can I download it??????

You can't yet.
  • Options
    CandarousCandarous Posts: 4
    edited July 2011
    It means you're giving the thread a BUMP up to the top of the forum thingy so it appears on the first page.

Actually it's an acronym for Bring Up My Post.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Candarous wrote:
    It means you're giving the thread a BUMP up to the top of the forum thingy so it appears on the first page.

Actually it's an acronym for Bring Up My Post.

It could be, but bump does mean to displace.
  • Options
    VixelleVixelle Posts: 121
    edited July 2011
    Buuuuuuuummmmmmmpppppp!!! :)
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited July 2011
    If I lived in Hawaii I would be on a beach (hopefully private)with a fruity concoction and lots of dark rum. Don't forget the little umbrella,love those
  • Options
    vay2009vay2009 Posts: 792 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Bring Up MY Post!!!!! is that better for you clubber... lol :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    edited July 2011
    DOH! >_< I'm sorry I left you guys hanging like this!!!

I've been busy with a bunch of RL crap lol Plus, I'll be leaving on vacation to the Bahamas soon, so it might be a while longer before I can have Oahu at 100% where I want it to be.

:wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Jasumi wrote:

I've been busy with a bunch of RL crap lol Plus, I'll be leaving on vacation to the Bahamas soon, so it might be a while longer before I can have Oahu at 100% where I want it to be.

Mmmm... Perhaps the Bahamas will provide you with some new inspiration for another world after you've finished with Oahu. Although with that said, I suppose they'd still have alot of similarities. Either way, I guess the point I'm trying to make is that you make amazing worlds, & I would love to see you do more :lol:
  • Options
    Islam4Sims3Islam4Sims3 Posts: 68
    edited July 2011
    awsome
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Jasumi wrote:

More time to buy Generations!
  • Options
    ejavornikejavornik Posts: 34
    edited July 2011
    How's the project going? Any realese date?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    ejavornik wrote:
    How's the project going? Any realese date?

She said it is almost done and no confirmed release date...
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Bump...
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Bump...
    Hey clubers I really appreciate you helping Jasumi, so that way all of us can enjoy Oahu sooner~! ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Bump...
    Hey clubers I really appreciate you helping Jasumi, so that way all of us can enjoy Oahu sooner~! ^^

You're welcome, but all I did was bump a few times and help make a volcano, which I'm not even sure is going to be used anymore...
  • Options
    JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Bump...

You're welcome, but all I did was bump a few times and help make a volcano, which I'm not even sure is going to be used anymore...

Don't worry clubers, I am definitely using the volcano.

It's too hot to mess with my computer lately, I hope it'll cool down before I go on vacation so I can update the front page.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Bump...

Yes but without your wonderful volcano we would"ve had one big empty hole~! ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Bump...

Aww thanks!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Jasumi wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Bump...

Don't worry clubers, I am definitely using the volcano.

It's too hot to mess with my computer lately, I hope it'll cool down before I go on vacation so I can update the front page.

And Jasumi take all the time you need, its no rush~! Wonderful worlds like this need patience and perseverance~! ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Bump...

Aww thanks!

Your welcome~! ^^ Oh and I see you live in New Jersey! I have a cousin who owns a small italian restaurant there becuz I'm part italian :3
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Bump...
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Bump...
  • Options
    edited July 2011