The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oahu: Final Version Released

Comments

• Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited July 2011
    I don't know either.
  • Options
    LOVESTOSKATELOVESTOSKATE Posts: 1,868 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Am I a good candidate to test the world ;)
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited July 2011
    benblue wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Haha, The amount of comments is the same amount of recs I have... (972)

Is setra available for download?

Not yet!
  • Options
    polenebeepolenebee Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    will you need Generations to play this world?
  • Options
    benbluebenblue Posts: 612
    edited July 2011
    polenebee wrote:
    will you need Generations to play this world?

No you wont just ambitions late night and world adventures
  • Options
    snuttdisnuttdi Posts: 270 Member
    edited July 2011
    Jasumi...

This world is amazing! Beautiful! A very realistic world indeed! The colors are fantastic! I adore the roadwork, the underpassing, the addition of the cruise ship and the planes. I will definetly give this world a try!

snuttdi
  • Options
    VixelleVixelle Posts: 121
    edited July 2011
    The front page leads me t believe that Jasumi is finished with V2, & it`s been released. Is this true, & if so... Where can I find it? :shock: I can't wait to pit V2 againts V1 & see all the wonderful improvements :lol:
  • Options
    happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited July 2011
    Your world is beautiful. I usually dont download CC, but depending on how much comes with, I might make an exception! Is the amount of CC that comes with to much to make a full list of everything included? Or how much would you say is included.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Vixelle wrote:
    The front page leads me t believe that Jasumi is finished with V2, & it`s been released. Is this true, & if so... Where can I find it? :shock: I can't wait to pit V2 againts V1 & see all the wonderful improvements :lol:

That, is version 1.
  • Options
    SimsCSSimsCS Posts: 116
    edited July 2011
    I LOVE your world! It's the best one I have ever seen! :shock: The mountains and beaches are so beautiful and realistic. I'm glad I just came across this thread so late because I couldn't handle the waiting! I would love to test your amazing world! I hope you finish it soon, but don't rush perfection takes time!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Vixelle wrote:

That, is version 1.

Well, when I see the words "VERSION 2 RELEASE SPAM" in big red lettering on the front page, my initial reaction is that - Hey! Version 2 has been released! :lol:

Apologies for my eager, enthusiasm.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Vixelle wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Vixelle wrote:

That, is version 1.

Well, when I see the words "VERSION 2 RELEASE SPAM" in big red lettering on the front page, my initial reaction is that - Hey! Version 2 has been released! :lol:

Apologies for my eager, enthusiasm.

Wow, I didn't notice that *facepalm.* Although the pics were made during version 1 and version 2 hasn't been released.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Bump...
  • Options
    Clay4512Clay4512 Posts: 933 Member
    edited July 2011
    Bump! So excited. My next generation needs a new place to live :D
  • Options
    JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    edited July 2011
    OK guys, I have what *could* be bad news...

Basically, I updated the patch on my game since it's been acting funny lately, and the glitches were becoming a nuisance. It's possible I may have to install Generations to get CAW to work, which means some of you may not be able to download Oahu :/

Right now I'm trying a work-around, so we'll see...
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    S'okay clubers :-)
    Jasumi wrote:

Basically, I updated the patch on my game since it's been acting funny lately, and the glitches were becoming a nuisance. It's possible I may have to install Generations to get CAW to work, which means some of you may not be able to download Oahu :/

Phew, thank goodness I have Generations already. If I didn't, I'd totally go out & get it anyways JUST so I could play with your world :lol:
  • Options
    benbluebenblue Posts: 612
    edited July 2011
    Jasumi wrote:

Phew i have generations too :D
  • Options
    birdmaster29birdmaster29 Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2011
    benblue wrote:
    Jasumi wrote:

Phew i have generations too :D

I'm glad I have generations as well! :)
  • Options
    luna181618luna181618 Posts: 559 Member
    edited July 2011
    I have Generations.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Jasumi wrote:

Well, I'm pretty sure I am getting Generations on the 1st, soooo...
  • Options
    vay2009vay2009 Posts: 792 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I have generations too... So not Sooo bad news for us. LOL - :P
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited July 2011
    Yay I have generations! I'm sorry about my comments before! :cry:
  • Options
    koolyaidkoolyaid Posts: 789 New Member
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    benblue wrote:
    koolyaid wrote:
    Jasumi wrote:
    I'm in-game right now, and came back just to check on the thread lol I'm surprised by some of these comments :shock:

Firstly, I really do wish people would stop ganging up on clubers, he has been a real help after all...

I tryed to tell them that before, but I guess people would take it better from you :lol:.

Hey wait! NO you diddnt!!! Lier!

Yes she did.
    koolyaid wrote:
    I don't know why you guys are jumping on clubers' back, he's just trying to be helpful when Jasumi isn't on. By the way, people's comments about not caring about a working volcano as long as they get their world are very rude as clubers is working as hard and fast as they can and Jasumi is making the world the way she wants it and is uploading because she wants to share. I'm not trying to be mean, but some people are asking her for favors and rushing her when it's her world...she didn't have to share it with us so we should all just be glad she decided to.

Thanks, clubers :D. @benblue, why would I lie about something so simple? :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    koolyaid wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    benblue wrote:
    koolyaid wrote:
    Jasumi wrote:
    I'm in-game right now, and came back just to check on the thread lol I'm surprised by some of these comments :shock:

Firstly, I really do wish people would stop ganging up on clubers, he has been a real help after all...

I tryed to tell them that before, but I guess people would take it better from you :lol:.

Hey wait! NO you diddnt!!! Lier!

Yes she did.
    koolyaid wrote:
    I don't know why you guys are jumping on clubers' back, he's just trying to be helpful when Jasumi isn't on. By the way, people's comments about not caring about a working volcano as long as they get their world are very rude as clubers is working as hard and fast as they can and Jasumi is making the world the way she wants it and is uploading because she wants to share. I'm not trying to be mean, but some people are asking her for favors and rushing her when it's her world...she didn't have to share it with us so we should all just be glad she decided to.

Thanks, clubers :D. @benblue, why would I lie about something so simple? :lol:

It is hard to forget the good things. :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Oh yeah, 1,000th COMMENT!!! I got the 100th and the 1,000th...