WELCOME to BuildnShare! Originally started by @addict1220
, this challenge has been running strong since June of 2009. For those new to the challenge, you may want to read the information in the second post to see more information about Build-n-Share.
, Your BnS Hosts
The young lady sat across from you looks like she could handle herself in a tough situation, and as she absent mindedly plays with her cuticles you wonder what she is thinking.
“Well, you know, I really need a place of my own, somewhere without other people’s ‘stuff’ around.” You know from Karl that she is currently sleeping on a friend’s couch.
“It needs to be small though, I hate large spaces, they feel too, ummm big.”
You can’t help but have your heart melt a little when she struggles to find a word for scary that wouldn’t hurt her bad girl exterior, you sense in her eyes that this is not her true persona.
“So, Faith, do you have any particular style in mind?” You ask her, expecting her to want a grungy, industrial look.
“Nah, whatever you want.”
“Really, you don’t mind what style architecture or interior design?”
“Nah, it’s all five by five.”
“Five by five?” You ask.
“You know, it’s all good.”
She thanks you for her time, and as she stands up to leave, you swear you see a wooden stake peeking out of the inside pocket of her leather jacket.
- Design a home with no more than 25 squares in total (your building does not have to be limited to one story, but must not consist of more than
- 25 squares of interior living space, total, i.e. adding the ground floor tiles to the upper floor tiles, the number of tiles must NOT exceed 25) - eating area can be outdoors as well as hobbies
- You may have a covered outdoor area as long as there are no walls to it.
- You may use exterior walls as decorative items, but they cannot be used to add any livable space.
- Must be on a 20x15 or smaller lot - but this can be in any world.
- Overhead shots with grid lines on are 100% mandatory for this challenge, your build will NOT be judged without them.
- Any architectural and interior style.
- Make sure you don’t forget the landscaping.
- Your budget is §30,000 (including the lot cost)
The deadline for this challenge is Thursday 28th February 2019 ** [no later than 23:59:59 EST/New York Time]
OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM #211 - Five by Five
NAME: your forum id
LINK TO LOT:
LINK TO MEDIA: your entry will be judged on your pictures
OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: if you entered the optional challenge, include a link here
LEVEL: beginner, intermediate, or advanced
LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST:
LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: tell us about your build, include any details and rationale that might not be obvious from your pictures
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: "yes" if you'd like suggestions for improvement, "no" if you'd like only positive feedback
CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED:
TWITTER TAG: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
FACEBOOK PROFILE: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
TUMBLR LINK: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
SPACE FOR PICTURES: (limit 2)
A reminder to use the entry form as is. If you are adding any pictures, please limit them to two per entry post and place them at the bottom of the entry form.