Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Crystal Creations Stuff Pack - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,610 Member
    thank you @rosemow 🙏❤️🙂
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,860 Member
    @Atreya33 Thank you, thank you sooo much for this. I have a such a hard time remembering all of these. I can print that out and keep it with me!❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 704 Member
    @Atreya33 Thank you!!!!! this is very helpfull. Line @DaniRose2143 I find it hard to remember all the kind of jewels we can make.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,885 Member
    This is wonderful @Atreya33! I was having a hard time trying to make complete sets.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,676 Member
    Awesome @Atreya33! I started a similar project long ago but forgot all about it long before it was completed, and I didn't even know same hand/different fingers etc was a thing back then. This is very useful both for creating and for picking what to actually wear.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited March 26
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    After making the overview above I hade to test how many jewels a sim can wear at once.
    I managed to make my sim wear
    - 1 necklace
    - 1 pair of earrings
    - 2 bracelets (botanical and edwardian bracelets)
    - 5 rings (eye ring , starry, plumbob, mystical and edwardian ring)
    Alle at the same time. These jewels were not charged at the moment but from what I have read you can have several effects at once.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    Thanks to everyone who have posted screenshots of the jewelry pieces and gameplay. And @Atreya33, your chart (and info) is very helpful. Thank you!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,965 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    After making the overview above I hade to test how many jewels a sim can wear at once.
    I managed to make my sim wear
    - 1 necklace
    - 1 pair of earrings
    - 2 bracelets (botanical and edwardian bracelets)
    - 5 rings (eye ring , starry, plumbob, mystical and edwardian ring)
    Alle at the same time. These jewels were not charged at the moment but from what I have read you can have several effects at once.

if you have jewellery with same effect moodlet does not intensify by charging them all though

like say you have necklace and earrings with emerald and you charged both = 1 moodlet not 2x moodlet
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    grnblzgrnblz Posts: 249 Member
    Thank you @Atreya33 for the chart. I have saved and printed. I was also having a hard time making complete sets. This is so helpful.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @Atreya33 thank you for your picture chart, I saved it and it comes up nice and big on my computer so I can see it better than on the forum ;)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    Callisto just finished the crystal creations aspiration. Creating the cut gem for 2500 was the trickiest bit of the aspiration but talking to grim was fun too.

UgG1ts5.png
  • Options
    Congratulations to Callisto on completing the aspiration! @Atreya33 :) It looks like her and the grim reaper are enjoying their conversation with each other.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @Atreya33 That chart is awesome, thank you for doing it.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,610 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I was struggling with all the different designs in the pack. The preview pictures and the jewels on their little stands just didn't work for me. I wanted to see them all in CAS so I have created a little overview so I can properly choose a design. This also helps to see if a bracelet or ring goes on a left or right hand.

DNy73eQ.jpg

These are all 48 designs that can be made, in the combination of rosegold with diamond.
    Some observations:
    - The basic set is the only set that doesn't require a crystal.
    - The basic earrings are the only earrings that are not symmetrical.
    - The starry set is the only design where the bracelet and matching ring go on different hands. For all the other designs it's either both on the right hand or both on the left

A very big thanks your to the simmer with EA_ID SilverHydrurga for creating these designs and uploading them to the gallery. They saved me a lot of time.
    thanks for sharing @Atreya33 very helpful
  • Options
    Lavasm77Lavasm77 Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 3
    @Atreya33 You saved me so much time - thank you! IMO many of the designs look much more attractive in-game vs. the previews.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited April 8
    @Atreya33 Thanks for posting that reference for the jewelry styles. That's really helpful.

And thank you so much @simgirl1010 for doing the Crystal pack giveaway. :heart: For once, I have a pack early enough to participate in the official screenshots thread (I normally have to wait ages and ages for things to go on sale).

I love how the new decor looks with stuff from Cottage Living. Here's my new jeweler, Michael, at work in his Henford cottage workshop.

01-Jewelry-making.jpg

He had good success selling his jewelry (and a few wood carvings) at the Finchwick village green. I think the mayor bought a few pieces.

02-Selling-jewelry.jpg

I really like this pack!
    Post edited by GlacierSnow on
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,885 Member
    @GlacierSnow love Michael's workshop. So glad you're enjoying the pack. 😊
  • Options
    Michael’s workshop is lovely @GlacierSnow :) Very nice furnishing with items from the pack. It is great that he is enjoying selling some of the items that he has made.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 704 Member
    Lovely workshop! I
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,359 Member
    @simgirl1010 @rosemow @Ziafar Thanks! :smiley:

Michael planted his first crystal tree seed.

01-Planting.jpg

02-Taking-Notes.jpg

03-Photographing.jpg

He also tried to sell stuff during the Finchwick Cow Fair...

01-Selling.jpg

02-Inventory.jpg

In retrospect, "Cow Fair" might not have been the best market for fine jewelry and magic items. :lol:

03-What-s-left.jpg

But he's not giving up.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    I hope that the evolving of Michael’s crystal tree goes well @GlacierSnow and that he sells more items the next time that he sets up his stand to sell the items :)
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    edited April 16
    @GlacierSnow I've had good luck with jewelry yard sales in San Myshuno. I've never tried throwing one during a festival though. The game might consider them competing events.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.