Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,858 Member
    @LeucosiaX Thank you❤️ Piccolo is such a sweetie. I adore her already!

Speaking of our girl Piccolo, she went Aurora to the Rusty Horsehoe last night. They had just arrived when Panya Li comes out of nowhere and starts yelling at her😲

a2m7oBP.png
    frCgjyg.png

Mama isn't having some random man yelling at her baby who was being a good girl😡

Wy565dj.png
    UnKcUSI.png

I just wish the game would have left them standing up while Aurora verbally tore him a new one.

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    I just wish the game would have left them standing up while Aurora verbally tore him a new one.

My maybe biggest pet peeve.. really I have had to delete all the chairs more than often to get a pic where they stand and talk.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited March 13
    @Ellupelluellu Amen! Aurora tearing into Panya loses something if she doesn't go full mama bear on his butt right there where he was standing.😠

Don't mess with Piccolo in front of mama😈
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member

My maybe biggest pet peeve.. really I have had to delete all the chairs more than often to get a pic where they stand and talk.

Gods yes, I hate that! If only there was a way to get them to just stand still and talk rather than wander over to the nearest chair.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Pico got yelled at there too, was going to say watch out but didn't want to jinx it😵 Piccolo just sitting there looking sweet and gets yelled at, get him Aurora!
    For the chair situation to avoid them sitting at any chairs during a conversation I use the lowest half wall as a barrier around the seating. Has them staying put, and at a good angle you can't see it
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @LeucosiaX Congratulations! I have never seen that, either. Normally, if the Host doesn't show up, or doesn't hand out awards (and believe me I had one that hogged the microphone for nearly the entire evening), I exit without saving and try again. As for what took place in your game. Take the awards. Could be these were what your Sim won, when the Host failed to show up. You may also find when you place the awards they are all gold.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Get well soon, and if you'll forgive the question, what's this about a Tuesday deadline? This is my first chance to look at emails since Saturday. :open_mouth:

That's the deadline for posts to migrate to the new forum.🙂

So, we should halt posting for now, I'm guessing? Wow, just wow. Thank you!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Get well soon, and if you'll forgive the question, what's this about a Tuesday deadline? This is my first chance to look at emails since Saturday. :open_mouth:

That's the deadline for posts to migrate to the new forum.🙂

So, we should halt posting for now, I'm guessing? Wow, just wow. Thank you!

No you can keep posting here until the new forum launches in July. Any posts from this point on will disappear when this one is shut down for good. You can make copies of anything you post during that time and reupload them later. Or...

You can come join us on the AHQ forums until the start of the new forum. AHQ takes some getting used to but it's not bad at all.😁
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Agree with Dani. And we already have a bustling What Happened in Your Game thread.
  • Options
    Agree with 2 above :p

• Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    Ugh, you mean I have to go a new forum before we go to the new, new forums.

Pass. I hate the AHQ forums.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Ugh, you mean I have to go a new forum before we go to the new, new forums.

Pass. I hate the AHQ forums.

You don't have to switch. This place isn't going anywhere until July. It's just anything said here from now on disappears into the void unless you keep manual backups.

AHQ isn't bad once you get the hang of it, but everyone's free to stay here since it is familiar and feels like home.😃
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member

Hi as I dont play much I usually build I wanted to share that I played a Sim called Kane who was made for me by @illusie so I could see how Horse Ranch plays. Here are some of the Screenshots

Kane
    ELGjBkf.png
    He Rescued Willow
    PMtXmnk.png
    I changed her coat etc
    NdW8gd4.png
    He bought a Goat called Pumpkin
    pS1W0hW.png
    Becoming Friends
    7uacIYh.png
    Both Learning together
    5Wo1P6C.png
    He fell for the Trainer
    AHxNC3Z.png
    So Happy he wants to dance
    kjKBh4A.png
  • Options
    @luckyheather , love it! :)

• Options
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    @luckyheather I love that Kane rescued Willow🥰 Willows beautiful!
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,610 Member
    @LeucosiaX Congratulations! I have never seen that, either. Normally, if the Host doesn't show up, or doesn't hand out awards (and believe me I had one that hogged the microphone for nearly the entire evening), I exit without saving and try again. As for what took place in your game. Take the awards. Could be these were what your Sim won, when the Host failed to show up. You may also find when you place the awards they are all gold.

That's such a good strategy to exit without saving. I have to try that next time it doesn't host doesn't show. In my case it was definitely mccommand center making host not show up and takes two sims weeks to clear up. Also some reason having original lots only. why?!! I guess I have to renovate it to the lounge of my dreams.
    When I unloaded Catty's awards, they were tow silvers and one gold. I wonder what the silver supposed to mean. Currently I treat the main aways Sundays as the Oscars,
    meet and greet like the golden globes and the charity like the sag. I will habe to figure something out.

Sunday nights I like to close playing with the awards ceremony and then if needed map work. I went to Simmy Lady Farrah's house to drop off her new winLpQ9gX5.png
    She's living <landlord of a set of painted ladies town houses, but when I get the clear, I play to build brownstones in the city he will be living in.

@DaniRose2143 What breed dog is this type? Looks like such a nice family dog, may add this type of dog to a family that makes sense.

As for round living, I really wish I they fix the round wall tool. This bungalow was sitting there for a long time until I could redo the whole thing, then finally still issues. I really love to explore round living and have some historical builds I'm working on that depend on that feature.

this is Victoria's ring from Glenn; It's the Botantical design in rose gold with diamond, I believe.
    4hHxiiA.png

Catty is also working on a collab with Kyra for a consumer level cost jewelry for her brand.
    fyu5svz.png
    Here she is promoting them.
    She has these same design pieces, but in more expensive materials for herself and unique material sets of the same Kyra designed for her daughter and granddaughter. May release on the gallery once organized.
  • Options
    @luckyheather I'm loving Kane. Easy on the eyes and an animal lover. What's not to like?😃

@LeucosiaX Piccolo is a Bernese Mountain Dog. She's a total sweetheart.❤️

All kinds of things happening in my game:

Anna tried her hand at modern dance. She did great all things considered...

M8uA7MV.png

Mimi went out in public in a bikini for the first time since she started her transition..

0IFncID.png

Aurora spent the day training Piccolo...

zSkqYAv.png
    SGLLEhZ.png

Aww, somebody is all tired out...

RECeTmw.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    edited March 14
    Screen-Shot-2024-03-06-at-5-14-04-PM.png

Yes! Yes, he is! Thank you for being on Emmeline's side.

And so Emmeline Sterling-Rico and Abram Ivy moved into a very beautiful apartment together
    03-06-24-5-05-09-PM.png

Apartment picture spam follows!
    I had fun thinking of how they would want to decorate. This is originally the Fengs' apartment, in sober black and white modernism. Emmeline and Abram are definitely more colorful. The big living room is partly for socializing and gaming, partly for Emmeline's at-home plant lab
    03-06-24-4-57-28-PM.png

03-06-24-5-05-27-PM.png

Side-by-side geek stations in the bedroom heh
    03-10-24-3-25-35-PM.png

03-06-24-5-25-37-PM.png

03-06-24-5-26-44-PM.png

Not to mention, it comes with a talking toilet!
    "Have you ever befriended a human before?"
    "Oh, the stories I could tell. But I won't."
    Screen-Shot-2024-03-10-at-2-45-35-PM.png
    Screen-Shot-2024-03-10-at-4-58-31-PM.png
    checklist.png

Emmeline landed a great job with her new physics degree
    Screen-Shot-2024-03-05-at-8-57-55-PM.png

Abram is now part of the household! He is in many respects the lovely soul we expected him to be... but...
    Screen-Shot-2024-03-06-at-1-44-59-PM.png

He has a bit of a dark side.

(And perhaps the first real curveball in this challenge, which has been fairly scripted up till now)

Emmeline doesn't know, yet...

I decided to play with the Simple Living trait. Abram ordered groceries while Emmeline was puzzling over the plants in her lab.

"So when I talked to the Grim Reaper, he said he really likes these flowers that you make from pomegranates and orchids-- I still have shoots from my mom's orchids, and I have apple and cherry here, is that what you need for pomegranates?"
    "Uh, they have pomegranates at the grocery? Want one?"
    "Really?"
    Screen-Shot-2024-03-06-at-4-44-45-PM.png

They have a pomegranate tree now!

Abram had a great idea for what their first meal in their new home should be.
    Screen-Shot-2024-03-06-at-1-42-08-PM.png

"I was thinking, now that we're living together, I'd like you to see me without my disguise."
    03-06-24-5-27-20-PM.png

Emmeline was a bit surprised at first
    03-06-24-5-28-26-PM.png

She knew he was insecure about his appearance, in his true form.
    It wasn't a face that would have caught her attention across a crowded party
    But she kept that to herself.
    After all, the love in his eyes was itself so beautiful, and so much harder to find
    03-06-24-5-29-13-PM.png

"You're beautiful, Abram."
    03-06-24-5-29-36-PM.png

And right at that tender and extremely private moment...
    Several random people from the bustling city street decided to bustle right into their apartment and try out the karaoke machine.
    03-06-24-5-30-20-PM.png

Abram quickly changed into his disguise, yelled at them,
    03-06-24-5-30-52-PM.png

Led them out to the hallway and promptly caused them to forget this address.
    03-06-24-5-33-51-PM.png

Emmeline's best friend (and ex-girlfriend) Tala called.
    There was something she needed to get off her chest.
    She knew Emmeline was happily planning her wedding, and everything
    but she just needed her to know
    she is still in love with her.

Tala said, "I'll come dance at your wedding, but, this is how I feel, and maybe I'll always feel this way."
    Tala didn't say anything like "if you change your mind..."
    She also didn't say anything like "we broke up for college and now college is over..."
    She didn't have to, for Emmeline was thinking those thoughts too.
    Emmeline let the silence be, for a few moments, out of respect and appreciation for the love they had shared.
    She thought, what if?
    And she thought about everything Abram had brought to her life.
    Do you let go of something this good, for the sake of a what-if?

Emmeline responded in the way Tala was surely expecting
    Screen-Shot-2024-03-05-at-12-53-22-PM.png

But it left a hollow place in her heart.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,610 Member
    @luckyheather I'm loving Kane. Easy on the eyes and an animal lover. What's not to like?😃

@LeucosiaX Piccolo is a Bernese Mountain Dog. She's a total sweetheart.❤️

All kinds of things happening in my game:

Anna tried her hand at modern dance. She did great all things considered...

M8uA7MV.png

Mimi went out in public in a bikini for the first time since she started her transition..

0IFncID.png

Aurora spent the day training Piccolo...

zSkqYAv.png
    SGLLEhZ.png

Aww, somebody is all tired out...

RECeTmw.png

Looks like such a fun play session in game @DaniRose2143
    Bernese Mountain Dog! Now it occurs to me, that is the same dog my friend has in real life! I have made a sim inspired of her in game, so I can add it to her family! TY
  • Options
  • Options
    edited March 14
    Thanks @DaniRose2143 Kane is good lookin thanks to @illusie creating him for me, I did change his clothes so I could see what comes with the pack :)
    Piccolo is a beautiful dog and you sims are all very pretty, great screenshots of Aurora training Piccolo ;)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @luckyheather love your screenshots! Glad to see you are having fun with the sim I made for you <3
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 633 Member
    Looking for that undiscovered country...

SWyouRP.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    manicpot8tomanicpot8to Posts: 222 Member
    yeesh, I imagine my absences are gonna get more frequent! I hate adulting! anyway on to the fun stuff!
    Replies
    @DaniRose2143
    Panya Li is unpleasant in any save I swear! Such a flurry of activity. I thought Piccolo looked familiar and turns out one lives across the street. such a good girl she got out I guess and was following me around. posted her to the ring app and found out she's my neighbor lol.

@LeucosiaX
    I agree round walls are annoying I have several builds that are sitting there because of this. I honest to bits think it was a knee-jerk reaction to the para team showing that it was coming day one and EA rushed without proper testing or implementation. Ea's motto is "eh good enough"

@luciusstorm
    Idk its pretty accurate i wander over to a seat any chance i get ha!

@luckyheather
    It's always fun when we builders foray into playing ha!. Lovely sim and horse. I've yet to do a single thing with ranches.. made quite a bit of western builds though!

@mightysprite
    I love their apartment! And aww nothing feels better than feeling accepted and seen by the one you love.
    28dul88f8gdo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top