Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy International Women's Day!

Β«1
lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,892 Member
I thought a fun way to mark the day would be to share our favourite women in the Sims (all versions!), whether that's premades, our own creations, or content creators and storytellers that we follow.

My favourite premade in any version of the game will always be Bella Goth, I spent far too much of my childhood trying to work out what happened to her in Sims 2 :joy: This was her getting married to Mortimer in my Evergreen save:

screenshot-186.jpg

My Evergreen girlies have completely captured my heart when it comes to my favourite creations of my own, each for their own different reasons.

Gen-1-982x250-1.jpg
Gen-2-forums.jpg
Gen-3-982x250-1.jpg
Gen-4-982x250-1.jpg
Gen-5-982x250-1-1.jpg
Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg

Can't wait to read/see your favourites!
Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,624 Member
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,675 Member
    My favorite women of Sims 4.

Wow, that's a difficult choice because there are so many great ones. Still, not allowing myself to pick one my own, I'm going to have to choose...

@DaniRose2143's Danielle and Londyn Huntley from her story Under the Tartosan Sun. I find their love, their courage and their friendships inspiring. (Sorry for the dark picture, it's what I could find quickly in my Imgur files.)
    SnnPefd.png
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Makova1Makova1 Posts: 17 Member
    I will go with the basics - Bella Goth. She has been with us for what, 20 years? :-D Happy International Women's day all!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,027 Member

Happy International Women's day <3<3

Fom premades? Only one option for me: Bella
    lFAd0x9.png

From sims made by others, one of my many favorites is Coraline by @Metior_Ice
    vQ67Bi0.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 809 Member
    Happy Women's Day everyone! :)

There are so many cool sims girls, how can I choose one?
    2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.23 posted on the 14th of May 2024*
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,370 EA Community Manager
    Love this!

Not to derail but I also want to take time to provide a big shout out to both @EA_Cath and @EA_Solaire as well.

They do so, so much behind the scenes for everyone here that most people will never know about but it should never be unappreciated.

I'm truly blessed to work alongside both of these awesome women, and on an amazing franchise like The Sims that continues to celebrate and empower them.

AlsoCalliaMaebeyIsTheBestPremadeSimEver
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    It is a lovely and special tribute to @EA_Cath and @EA_Solaire :) Thankyou to them for all the work and time that they do to make our simming enjoyable, fun and a great game to play and simming community to be a part of.
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,892 Member
    I love all of these comments!

@EA_Cade such a wonderful shoutout, it’s not all about the ones on the screen but those who work tirelessly behind the scenes to keep this community thriving even after over 20 years!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,147 Member
    I have a few... well, not so much among the premades because I have always preferred to play with my own.

#1: Ranveig Motorsen.

xM79OEc.jpg

She got the honour of being the first sim I posted about on the forums, before I could even post pictures, and also the first sim to open up my story when I began posting about it too. She has pretty much been my favourite sim since then.

UOpmjU6.jpg
    Single mother of two, chess grand master and the oldest of four siblings. The reason for her being my favourite is because she hasn't lived an easy life... struggling to find the long lasting romance she had ever wanted, battling "that which runs in the family" which her mother tried to hide and so on, as well as of course, raising two children and becoming a master of chess.. the above picture is taken while her oldest son leaves to go to university, which left her feeling alone again with a slight "empty nest syndrome"...

#2: Sofie Motorsen-Karlsen (neΓ© Karlsen)

EPauQEs.jpg

Mother of two, Master Chef, Culinary Libriarian and married to Ranveigs brother Eivind. I suppose the reason for her being my favourite is again related to struggling.. due to a traumatic experience when she was just a toddler. The family tree in the spoiler should explain it..
    zgWYQTW.png
    17bSpOV.jpg
    Even as an adult she still has her bad days...

u9AeEyW.jpg
    ..but she loves cooking.

Yeah, all my favourite sims always struggle with something one way or another. That's what makes them interesting...

I could probably go on and list more sims, but that would make this post to long.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Both of the ladies are lovely @Sprottenham :) It is sad that that they have had struggles in their lives. It is a nice photo of Sophia enjoying doing her cooking.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,477 Member
    What an awesome thread, it's so great to see everyone's fabulous women (and also to see a lovely nod from @EA_Cade to show appreciation for @EA_Cath and @EA_Solaire .

I know I'm a bit late, but in the spirit, I'll share some of my favorite gals as well. :)

This is Edie and Abbie Von Alistair, Spellcaster sisters who live in Henford. Abbie (Yellow and white) is very sweet and a natural at magic, but doesn't care much about power... she's also a little naive. Edie (gray) is very studious, completely obsessed with magic, but can have a mean and bossy streak, as she takes herself quite seriously in her ambitions. For now, things are peaceful for them in the countryside.
    3qxN82e.png

o2W7GV0.png

sHgR6PB.png

This is Mambo Ayida (with Papa Legba, the Loa who "works" with her.) She is a powerful Voodoo Mambo living in Sulani who helps keep things in "balance" and she's one of my favorites.
    xOHdP9t.png

And of course, Bella Goth. Vlad turned her into a Vampire and brought her to the Bjergsens to feed, which she refused. In her defiance, she challenged him...but lost. However, Vlad was so impressed with her courage and audacity that he agreed to leave the family alone. In return, she made an agreement to stay at his mansion as the Vampire Queen, where she influences the Vampire treatment of her old mortal townie friends. She has plans of her own for when the right day comes and is building alliances in the meantime...
    aqtEIs3.png

KLZQixQ.png

Mo6Ci3S.png

nAHNZCd.png

As a final, here's my Sim self in a ridiculous getup, getting zapped in the bum while she tries to be an actor. :D
    JLb5cnZ.png

Go women! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    TECHSPERT50TECHSPERT50 Posts: 48 Member
    Shelly and Branda were part of the first sims family i ever made, so they both hold a special place in my heart h71au8kdeseh.png Happy international womens day!! :)
  • Options
    They are a great group of ladies to celebrate International Women’s Day with each having their own special background details @LiELF :)
  • Options
    Brenda and Shelly are lovely ladies and it is very special that they were a part of the first sims family that you created @TECHSPERT50 :) You would have lovely memories of when you started simming with that family.
  • Options
    TECHSPERT50TECHSPERT50 Posts: 48 Member
    @rosemow I definitely do!! :​)
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @EA_Cath and @EA_Solaire Thankyou for everything you do, we appreciate you :)
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,477 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow ! I've never really shared a full story of any of my Sims, but I've wanted to, so I'm making it a resolution to do so some time when the new forums go up. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited March 10
    Great thread! πŸ₯³

In my own defense - for arriving "late" to the party - I believe women should be celebrated EVERY Day! I mean, where would we be without all the wonderful ladies in our lives RIGHT?!, and that ofcourse includes all the fabulous women in this community! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

As for my lady sims, gosh, where do I start, I've created so, so many of them. Some are good and some are ...perhaps not so good, but all of them are warriors in their own way and I love each and every one of them for what and who they are!

I have different saves with different favourites. Here's a selection:

Present Day Save:

One of my all time gems, Abigail Higginbottom. She lives in Glimmerbrook with her husband, their grandson and their little dog. Oh yeah, this lady can cook!
    ABIGAIL-HIGGINBOTTOM.jpg

Granny Biscuit is Abigail's neighbour. She's a tiny little thing and she loves gardening, but she hates children. Look, she has her reasons, she has her reasons...
    GRANNY-BISCUITS.jpg

Auld Mrs McGinty is such a happy, flirty old lady, but she has a very very dark side...πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Ye better flirt back! Or run.
    AULDMSMCGINTY.jpg

Mrs McGinty's older sister (no one knows her real name, but all the locals call her Bogwitch) lives in Henford. She is....look, I won't lie, she's strange.
    BOGWITCH.jpg

Here is Malee Penchan - born and raised in Tomarang. She's the best masseuse in Simnation! 😁
    MALEE-PENCHAN.jpg

Old Time Save:
    Wise Old Lady Coyote lives in Chestnut Ridge with her husband Old Man Coyote. Yes, they can shapeshift into Coyotes. It's their thing.
    LADY-COYOTE.jpg

The Coyotes' granddaughter Kati Coyote is Chestnut's most proficient horse whisperer - that is - when she's not coyote. The horses don't really like her when she's all weird 'n hairy looking.
    KATI-COYOTE.jpg

Hazel Norwood is a powerful witch who lives in Forgotten Hollow. I know what you're thinking, but don't mess with Hazel.
    HAZEL-NORWOOD.jpg

Also don't mess with our local River Hag Jenny Greenteeth. Her teeth aren't really green, but man, she's poison. She looks absolutely dreadful when she's not in her fishy form. Can't share. :D
    JENNY-GREENTEETH.jpg

Next are my Seafaring Warrior girls!

Anne Honey. If you're not her friend, be sure to never turn your back on her. She carries kitchen knives.
    ANNE-HONEY.jpg

Grannia Wail, Pirate Scream Queen.
    GRANNIA-WAIL.jpg

Dana Daiquiri, the cringiest potionmaking warrior princess.
    DANA-DAIQUIRI.jpg

And last but not least, Sigrun Strom, bearhunter. She DOES IT HER WAY, never my way... That's ok.
    SIGRUN-STROM.jpg

Edited: late night typos’n all.
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • Options
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,481 Member
    rosemow wrote: Β»
    They are a great collection of ladies from your saves with each having their own special background details @CAPTAIN_NXR7 :)

Thank you @rosemow! This is only a tiny selection. I usually play as males and didn’t even realize how many female sims I’ve created over the years until I scrolled through my library. They all have a special place in my saves. 😊
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,018 Member
    edited March 10
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    Maybe now if someone calls me Hag or Bog Witch I can take it as compliment
    your ladies are such beauties πŸ’š

as for ladies from my save
    uh, yeah. let me take moment or two :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    edited March 10
    uh double post
  • Options
    edited March 11
    I have way too many wonderful women in my save
    (it would take forever to screenshot all of them)
    but I decided this year I shall just worship our queen

Agnes Crumplebottom
    who has been with us since The Sims 1
    bag handling anyone with unwanted flirtatious intentions :)

958miyP.png
    sfSCdFW.png

and as I play mostly premade sims
    (which are part of everyones game unless deleted)
    I figured I could throw you this fun little game of
    Who is that lady?

F0sachq.png
    tBWK5aF.png

All sims pictured above are sims I have added from older sims games :)
    Can you figure out who they are?
    also yes I was trying to have 10 ladies but somehow I failed at math so 11 ladies

Correct Answers
    BOQ7Xc5.png
    KNBMbLV.png
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • Options
    Each of the sims 4 versions that you have created of ladies from earlier sims games are very nice! @Simmingal :) It is great that you have them as a part of your save games.