Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS FEBRUARY 23RD- A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,404 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS FEBRUARY 23RD- A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul my gems!

We've made it to another Friday, and we're getting closer and closer to spring! Have you been enjoying this lovely spring weather? I think I'll spend my weekend outside at the park with a nice picnic...

We had some sparkling updates this week:
  • On Tuesday, we got a look at the newest stuff pack! Crystal Creations will be available next week on the 29th, and if you missed the trailer you can watch it here! Be sure you also check out this in-depth interview with content creator ArethaBee, who designed several unique jewelry pieces for this new pack.

ple63y4fx84n.jpeg
Kiyoshi and Brylee tie the knot, posted here, by @blueybluesky

Let's go ahead and settle down with this week's highlights!

• With the shimmering trailer for the newest stuff pack dropping earlier this week, let's kick off our highlights with the Official Crystal Creations Countdown Thread started by @catloverplayer, and we are currently only 6 days away from crafting new jewelry, cutting gemstones and harvesting crystals! But tell us what you're looking forward to with this pack - are you excited about crafting custom engagement rings and crystal slippers? Or are you more excited about the dazzling new build/buy mode content? I'm absolutely desperate to get that velvet couch and new wallpaper 😍💎✨ Be sure to share with us what you're most hyped about for this pack!
  • And to keep the hype train running for Crystal Creations, @simgirl1010 is hosting yet another giveaway for this new stuff pack! If you're interested in a chance to win Crystal Creations, be sure to enter this giveaway before it closes on the 27th. Don't forget to also take the What Gemstone Best Matches Your Personality? quiz and share your results - I got my favorite stone, sapphire✨💙 Best of luck to all who enter!
  • Up next, our one and only @GalacticGal needs a bit of help deciding on the perfect name for their medieval themed fine dining castle restaurant. There are some very creative and thematic names suggested here, but such a stunning and sprawling manor like this certainly deserves a regal name, so my personal vote would have to be for His Majesty's Table. So what would you name this noble castle? Make sure you share your votes on the name you like best! 🏰⚔️
  • Every artist needs a trendy and chic studio to work in, and this Industrial Artist's Café created by @luckyheather is the perfect place for your Sims to get that spark of inspiration and hone their creative skills. This stylishly converted industrial café includes everything your budding artist Sim could ever need - from painting and photography workrooms to a dance studio and even a candle making area. So if your artist Sim is in need of the right place to improve their skills, or even just to hang out and meet fellow artists to collaborate with, you'll definitely want to check out this eye-catching café! 🩰🎨🎼
  • We'll wrap our week up with this introspective and thought-provoking question from @fujicakes1, who wants to know what Sims traits do you have in real life? If I had to pick just three to summarize my personality, I'd have to go for clumsy, neat, and of course cat lover. My reward trait would most likely be independent, and my lifestyle traits would be coffee fanatic, junk food fiend and techie. But which traits and lifestyles would you use to describe yourself? Are you more of a loner or are you outgoing? Would you consider yourself a geek or a bro? Are you a night owl or morning Sim? Be sure to tell us which traits and lifestyles you would use to define your personality! 🐈☕🧼

And that's going to wrap us up for another fantastic week! As always, stay safe, have a wonderful weekend, and happy Simming 💚
Till next time!

EA_Solaire
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments