Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 883 Member
    Umbreon12 wrote: »
    @ChampandGirlie That's a Samoyed. Certainly is not a Collie.

That dog looks like a Great Pyrenees mix, or one that looks like the Pyrenees, like the Kuvasz or Maremma Sheepdog, or Akbash.
    Had to look up the breeds, because couldn't think of the names off hand.

Thank you! I can't say I would have guessed that. I'd say this is a journey down a rabbit hole I'm unfamiliar with but more accurately, it's a journey down a puppy hole of dog breeds I've never encountered. That and there's a puggle and two random cats. They are starting to learn some skills and manners though.

You're welcome. I used to know more breeds of dogs, but some are recognized by the AKC, but others are not at the moment Some breeds have been around for centuries in other countries before the AKC will put them in their list. There are 400 breeds at the moment, however, that is not including mutts.
    Yeah, partly I also thought it was a Great Pyrenees, similar, or a mix is due to the Great Pyrenees being one of the Sims 4 breeds. It isn't the most accurate, but my family owned a Great Pyrenees, so glad the breed was included.
  • Options

That dog looks like a Great Pyrenees mix, or one that looks like the Pyrenees, like the Kuvasz or Maremma Sheepdog, or Akbash.

In all fairness, all I know is that isn't a Collie. My late grandmother had a Collie years ago. The famous Lassie, from the old TV Show was a Collie.

That is true, I saw the post mentioning the dog as a Collie, which you are right on it not being a Collie. I also just didn't think it was a Samoyed due to the ears. Samoyed dogs have pointy ears, so I was listing the dogs that it could have been as well.
    Dog breeds can be hard to pin point, especially if you include mutts. Plus, if you include Standard and mini versions of dogs like Poodles and Dobermans that come in more than one size.

Oh, I never thought it was a purebred Collie. I thought it might be mixed with Collie or even Golden Retriever with the hanging ears. I wondered about Collie because it has a long nose and looks a bit like one in the front of the face. I think it's part Samoyed because of the tail and coat but it might be mixed with Great Pyrenees. Hard to really know. She got it while I wasn't playing her.

I can see that, but Great Pyrenees have tails like that too. They usually put it down, but when it is up, it curls like that as well. They also have floppy ears, where Samoyed have pointy ears.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member

Thank you! I can't say I would have guessed that. I'd say this is a journey down a rabbit hole I'm unfamiliar with but more accurately, it's a journey down a puppy hole of dog breeds I've never encountered. That and there's a puggle and two random cats. They are starting to learn some skills and manners though.

You're welcome. I used to know more breeds of dogs, but some are recognized by the AKC, but others are not at the moment Some breeds have been around for centuries in other countries before the AKC will put them in their list. There are 400 breeds at the moment, however, that is not including mutts.
    Yeah, partly I also thought it was a Great Pyrenees, similar, or a mix is due to the Great Pyrenees being one of the Sims 4 breeds. It isn't the most accurate, but my family owned a Great Pyrenees, so glad the breed was included.

There are a lot of different breeds represented which is a great thing. Many people love those different breeds out there and you can learn more about them. Yes, I think that dog has a lot of Great Pyrenees characteristics and might be one. It is interesting that similar dogs were bred in different parts of the world for similar goals.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    The whole family playing games -

01-25-24-9-42-55-AM.png

The boys dancing -

01-24-24-11-03-06-PM.png

The couple before kids -

01-24-24-10-14-15-AM.png

(I aged up the babies to infants to toddlers to children immediately because I wanted to play a save with a different age group this time.)
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options

There are a lot of different breeds represented which is a great thing. Many people love those different breeds out there and you can learn more about them. Yes, I think that dog has a lot of Great Pyrenees characteristics and might be one. It is interesting that similar dogs were bred in different parts of the world for similar goals.

In Sims 2, I had to create dogs to look like other breeds of dogs, like the Great Pyrenees, because they didn't have a lot of breeds in it. So, you could imagine my excitement to see the Great Pyrenees among other breeds of dogs included in Sims 4. I think it looks like a Great Pyrenees too. Yeah, most people only see a fraction of what types of breeds are available, and it is amazing to see how dogs were bred to help us around the world.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    I guess this will ecrease a few her fame, or was the right election?

imagen.png

Ok.... a perfect election
    Highest celebrity with an alpha werewolf
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom trully is vicious, not even pregnant women can escape her wraith! To be fair, said pregnant woman laughted the whole time (adventurous sims and their weird kinks 🙄), but I was horrified!
    The pics will have to wait, as it's currently 5.30 in the morning in my country and operating imugr is too much of a mental effort.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I finally played for the first time in a very long time! There's so much new gameplay and so many new features to play around with, but I'm taking my time and picking up where I last finished in my favourite legacy save! Immediately I was welcomed back into the whacky dynamics of the game as I caught this fashionable-looking townie strolling past! :D

Etrcx5j.png

My 12th-gen heir, Hazel Weatherby, met her best friend, Jordyn, and the two were ready to go out for a night at the Spice Festival! Hazel ran into her boyfriend, Salim Benali, there. Not pictured is the moment he autonomously proposed. I was so shocked that I missed the moment, but as it turned out Hazel was quite uncomfortable with the way things were moving so fast and declined to marry him. She now has a "Needs Space" sentiment... And I don't blame her :D
    RlGndNO.png

GbTzuHd.png

KloBhG2.png

Hazel and Jordyn quickly fled the scene of the rejected proposal and headed back to the Fashion District for a night of karaoke. Gals before guys, am I right?
    bt2HNu5.png

KUgePEv.png

And it was there that Hazel met the sim I really want her to eventually marry one day! Here's her first few moments with Nathaniel Ryder. I'm so pleased to see that he's the only sim in her relationship panel who she has "Amazing Compatibility!" with! <3 They really hit it off...
    B7BF25S.png

FlrcYAR.png

Well, Hazel might have just met the future love of her life, but it's the end of a very long night and she's ready to drop from exhaustion. These screenshots just seem to say - "Rough night?" :D
    fsY8YEX.png

kW3ia9G.png

Ugh, I can't wait to find out what this game will throw at me next! It's so incredible to be playing again! <3
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,627 Member
    @amber_ilumire Welcome back. Glad you had a chance to enjoy some of the really amazing gameplay that has been infused into the game. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    MrPlumbobMrPlumbob Posts: 337 Member
    It's sure been an interesting day in my game.

I started playing a new family today, the Snells.

There's Myron, Colette, their son Wesley, their daughter Gracie, and their other son, a toddler named Ian.
    Colette
    u3Hc6rN.png
    Myron
    Ag0OxGU.png

After the other kids had left for school, Ian woke up, and I noticed his hygiene need was all the way in the red. I sent Colette over to give him a bath, but she ignored it and chose to watch a movie instead! Poor baby Ian had to just sit there in his high chair in the dining room while mom watched tv and dad was upstairs asleep!

After the movie went off, I figured Colette would go and give him a bath, but instead she went over and stared at Ian blankly. :#

About that time, Myron woke up and came downstairs. He joined the staring contest while baby Ian began to cry. Colette took Ian out of the high chair and put him down. When she did, he asked her for a bath. She proceeded to pick him up, and then put him right back down again. So Ian, hoping he'd have better luck, went over and asked his dad. Myron picked Ian up and carried him upstairs to the bathroom, where he put Ian in the tub, closed the shower curtain and walked away! Poor Ian was left standing in the empty tub, alone.
    LiMHoIP.png
    cECwZMf.png
    I tried to get Colette to come upstairs, but she waved her hands in the air claiming she couldn't reach baby Ian. Her and Myron just sat at the kitchen table flirting with each other!
    qSVnXdn.png
    Baby Ian decided to take matters into his own hands, and try to go get his parents.
    kD92I0o.png
    ZVgoSy3.png
    He soon realised though, that he couldn't use the stairs.
    kn6EOlg.png
    After trying several times I finally had to click on the upstairs hallway to get Colette to come upstairs, and then tell her to give Ian a bath, which she didn't seem very happy about.
    G3wzqLH.png
    sCLUcci.png
    oBOoZup.png

After the bath was finally done, Ian still seemed confused by the whole ordeal.
    i4HIvum.png

As I write this, Colette keeps getting in the tub, staying only for a few seconds before getting out with "See What's Happening" in her queue. She then gets in and out again. All this while Myron shows Ian flashcards in the bathroom. :#
    dv0FYBs.png
    gU5iTBk.png
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    @GalacticGal Thank you! It’s so good to be back <3 I loved TS4 before, but all the little additions have made things so much livelier!
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    I was going to vet clinic, and see what is doing the vet doctor:

imagen.png

Instead wait for patients, is taking a shower under rain
  • Options
    @leo3487 oh, wow. I am completely scandalized. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @MrPlumbob Oh, that poor baby, standing all alone in a cold, dark tub. LOL I'm also wondering just how the little scamp managed to climb out of said tub. You've got a bit of a Houdini on your hands, me thinks. ;)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    juvHk4nl.png
    hKwKcx5l.png
    Just a few days after winning the lottery and getting their granddaughter set up in her arranged marriage both of them passed just hours apart on New Years.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CiralindeCiralinde Posts: 81 Member
    @RedDestiny92 That's so sad. I'm quite fond of the old Nishidake couple.
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92
    I am so very glad that they got to do what they desired to do before their time ran out. Condolences on the loss of your Sims.
  • Options
    edited January 30
    Yesterday, I decided to do a quick run through of my PC Sims 4. I just loaded up some of the saves, while I played a bit of other saves. So, not too many things really interesting happened, but two save files had some progress.
    A while back, which I posted earlier in this thread, I had the K/DA versions of two characters from League of Legends Evelynn and Ahri with CC. Evelynn had five kids with Don Lothario, which were four boys and a girl. Ahri had one daughter edited in, and a science baby that I aged up to a child. Evelynn's first born son and Ahri's daughter were moved out as teens to start their relationship. Their children ended up sharing a first kiss, and exchanging promise rings. Don Lothario arrived to visit with his children, so Evelynn finally decided to marry him. They eloped, and Don was brought into the household. The Caliente family had $28,500 in the household funds, Evelynn took $28,000 from them for Don's dowry. Next time I play, I plan to move out two more of her kids, so that I can also take the Caliente family's two adopted kids to raise as well.
    My second family that had some progress was the Inuyasha family, which is my newest family. Inuyasha and his brother Sesshomaru were mostly left to their own devices. They both did their homework, and worked on their skills. Sesshomaru wanted a spaceship, and the first day spent time alone building it, Inuyasha joined him the next day. Inuyasha got a slight shock from tightening a bolt too tight, but ended up being fine. He also hated being inside, so his bed was moved to the outdoors to sleep. Sesshomaru also wanted gaming stuff, and the wishing well, which he got both. No one has used the Wishing Well yet, but that will be for next time.
    As for the parents, Inu no Taisho, aka Toga had his hands full with his wives. He got his relationship with his second wife back up, so he tried to get his relationship with his first wife back up as well. Izayoi caught her husband with his first wife, and got angry with him again. So, when Toga tried to repair the relationship, his relationship with his first wife went back down again. To keep both wives happy, and not angry with him, Toga had to keep his interactions with them secret from each other. So, while his first wife did her own thing, he repaired the damage with his second wife. He did the same when his second wife was distracted. While the first wife slept, as well as both of his sons, Toga entered Izayoi's room and spent time with her. They tried for a baby, and they were successful. Before moving Inuyasha's bed outside, his bedroom was right next to his parents, and his bed was against the wall where his mother's bed was, but thankfully he slept through all the action of his sibling being made.
    Post edited by Umbreon12 on
  • Options
    Played my PC Sims 4 today. I only played my Inuyasha family. Last time Izayoi, Inuyasha's mom got pregnant. So, today I played her until she gave birth. Sesshomaru's mom still is not too thrilled with Toga, but they are friendlier to each other, and she wanted to be friends with Izayoi. She also ended up getting a job in the fashion career, which took her away from the house, and gave her the money she desired. While she was gone Toga and Izayoi had some fun with each other while she was gone.
    Inuyasha and Sesshomaru finished building the rocket ship, and Inuyasha stole the first trip in it from his brother. He found an alien porcupine, and a dead slug. Sesshomaru got the next trip, and shut down a rebellion, and got a dead pink whale for his trouble. Both boys did well in school, but despite Sesshomaru hitting all his requirements, he was still considered a "B" student. He also apparently dropped his lunch tray at lunch. Inuyasha did well in a presentation, so he got a good grade from that.
    When the boys were at school, and Sesshomaru's mom was at work, Izayoi gave birth to her baby. The baby ended up being a little girl, who I named Ibuki. So, her line is Izayoi, Inuyasha, and Ibuki. Ibuki had her mom's black hair, and her father's yellow eyes. I put her in red to match her brother as well. I did edit the game to turn her into a child as well. She played with a doll house, and went to get Inuyasha to play dolls with her. Toga had to order her homework, so she could work on that. Both Sesshomaru and Inuyasha did their homework near her.
    Inuyasha's bed got moved outside, because he prefers sleeping outside. Ibuki was moved into Inuyasha's former room.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Another day, another brand new technical nonsense. Today, for reasons unknown, EA app won't let me press @, making it impossible to log in, as I am using my email account to do so. The keyboard isn't broken, I can press it just fine everywhere else. Was finally able to log in through gmail, but what a nasty surprise.
  • Options
    Another day, another brand new technical nonsense. Today, for reasons unknown, EA app won't let me press @, making it impossible to log in, as I am using my email account to do so. The keyboard isn't broken, I can press it just fine everywhere else. Was finally able to log in through gmail, but what a nasty surprise.

Yikes. Glad you finally got to log in at any rate.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,639 Member
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    @LeucosiaX Oh interesting! The VIP buckets in my game don't have any kind of drinking feature afaik, they're just romantic decor. Is yours cc, or did a pack change them? luxury party stuff maybe? (I don't have that one)
    @mightysprite
    That's what I thought- only decor. When decorating the interior I used no cc,(thanks to better build buy) so I can put it on the gallery. If anything it's the horse ranch doing it , because as I recall, becoming "dazed" was something introduced with the nectar making. With the VIP bucket- it only takes one drink to become, really dazed- much more than usual, (3-4 glasses with with nectar).

@mightysprite it turns out it was a mod, but I did not realize a mod can turn non cc items to have gameplay functions- That's a first for me and explains how I that happened with a build not modded. Might also be the reason why I have builds with no cc becoming tagged with cc if I uploaded them with my mods folder installed. Mystery solved.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,924 Member
    @LeucosiaX Aha! Good to know. Sounds like a fun mod.
  • Options
    Thanksgiving Day festivities were grossly interrupted for the Cantrell family when they quickly learned one of the Obsessed fans had invaded their house. Erik found him having a soak in the ensuite of his bedroom. Not only that but the fan then proceeded to parade around the rest of the house with nothing more on than a towel tied about his waist. Erik told him to leave but the teen refused. Erik told him to at least get dressed, which he did, surprisingly, but then refused to leave upon ordered to do so. Unfortunately, Erik chose to fight the kid. Erik lost and then Cadence had a go at the unruly fellow. She whipped his behind at least three times before the police arrived to arrest him for unlawful entry. After all of the questions were answered and the police left the family settled down to their Thanksgiving Day feast. Needless to say, the festivities were vastly subdued.
  • Options
    edited February 2
    On the following Saturday, Erik took his horse, Shadowfax to the Equine Arena to enter a competition. They did the show jump and won 1st place! On Sunday early evening Erik and Kayleigh headed off to Del Sol Vallery for the Starlight Accolades Show. Both had been nominated for their work. Erik's latest song, inspired by his eldest son, Jamison's, struggles with his last movie gig for the Llama Studios. The young man was prone to stopping things in the middle of the scene, which required many more than just one take, as he profoundly refused to fight his pregnant Co-Star. Either in a fistfight, or later for a duel with phaser pistols. Erik's song, Take:654 was born out of his son's woes. He won and gave a gracious speech. Kayleigh also made herself busy just before the Show began. She had an odd sense she should check up on the state of both here husband's and son's Tiles on the Avenue. As suspected both had heavy graffiti all over them. She attributed this to Cory, the out-of-control, Obsessed Fan whom they had to call the police on, three days ago. Taking out her trusty mop (she's got the Neat trait) she always carries with her, she got both Tiles polished to perfection. Then she rejoined Erik inside. She, also won for Best Book. A mystery, Death By Dancing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top