Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[IG] What Kind Of Roommate Are You?

Found this funny what yall got?
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

[IG] What Kind Of Roommate Are You? 53 votes

Party Animal
26%
crocobauraKita5399simgirl1010DarkLady2788SimplyJenChampandGirlieSweetieWright_84MDianaSimsColton147147EgonVMHopeyStarrTTNsimmerEllupelluelluBelalucina 14 votes
Trouble Maker
35%
TheSpotted_CNyxLunaStarMariefoxprice83cchant86NRowefruitsbasket101loubylouloublueyblueskyDoloresGreyblur0seEnkiSchmidthaisinSimmingalmanicobsessiveEternalSunshineJustMeAlbSimDork23hely0tPandoraTO 19 votes
The Cleaner
28%
grevilliablueSusanaLeoteStrangerthanelanorbretonmonjr8302witchypieEmmaVaneSelinaKylesWildIrishBansheeamber_ilumireAdmiral8Qpieka33HermioneSimsMrPlumbobskip 15 votes
Mother Hen
9%
greydonnSoulGal7sarabeth2984ZazzyKittynEleri 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited January 6
    Trouble Maker
    Somehow staying in, watching movies and drinking hot coffee makes me troublemaker according to this :lol:
    then again I don't drink coffee since caffeine has bad effects on my mental state so yeah maybe I would be trouble maker if you gave me significant dose of hot coffee 🤔

I would have probably picked the cleaner as closest match for myself but then again I can be obsessive about that which would cause lots of trouble especially if I am running on extra batteries 😆
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Party Animal
    Staying in > Movies > Iced makes me a party animal apparently. A socialite with a busy calendar loud & outgoing. Sooo wrong!

I do call myself a party animal now in my 30s if I happen to stay up past midnight. :D
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Trouble Maker
    "That Enki guy was always so easy care, staying in his room with his books, enjoying the view of the sea (beach) and sipping hot coffee. Until the cops came for him that one day, we'd never guessed he had that major criminal energy!"
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Party Animal
    Totally inaccurate. 😄
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    edited January 6
    Mother Hen
    Mother Hen is well Sorry not me at all except with son and his family but then I am his mother
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    The Cleaner
    Yeah sounds about right
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Mother Hen
    I got Mother Hen!
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited January 6
    Party Animal
    I got Party Animal, heavily disagree though. But if video games are involved, maybe, but other than that, no loud music, no drinking bad things, no loud noises... I'd be setting a lot of rules.

Choices: Staying in, Movies, Iced (I don't drink coffee though, but I don't like hot things). Even if I choose Books, I'd choose Beach and then Iced and back at the same result.
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Trouble Maker
    Thought I was past my Trouble Maker phase, but I guess I still got a streak of you-can't-make-me.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited January 6
    Trouble Maker
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Somehow staying in, watching movies and drinking hot coffee makes me troublemaker according to this :lol:
    then again I don't drink coffee since caffeine has bad effects on my mental state so yeah maybe I would be trouble maker if you gave me significant dose of hot coffee 🤔

I would have probably picked the cleaner as closest match for myself but then again I can be obsessive about that which would cause lots of trouble especially if I am running on extra batteries 😆

Same to everything, LOL. I don’t drink coffee & I don’t get how staying in & watching movies makes us trouble makers. :D I’d choose the cleaner for myself, too!
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Trouble Maker
    I'm definitely stay in and don't get out of bed to work without my (hot) coffee. Bookworm rather than movie buff here but still hardly consider myself a "trouble maker" ROFL :D
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Party Animal
    No way. :smiley:

I used to be though, in the past :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    Trouble Maker
    I’m a troublemaker apparently because I like the beach and hot coffee. But in reality, I’m a mother hen…

… when I’m not plotting world domination, of course. 😈
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

I can tell you the answer with my eyes closed, no need for unnessary quiz work.

Trouble Making Party Animal.

Mother Hen is great by the way, she always cleans up after me. o:)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    How can staying in with a movie and a hot drink lead to trouble maker? I think that's such a wrong conclusion. I think mother hen is more fitting
  • Options
    Trouble Maker
    there is 2 lines that lead to party animal and trouble maker and only 1 for mother hen and cleaner each *puts on conspiracy monocle* I feel like they're trying to tell us something
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Party Animal
    Staying in, movies, and iced coffee makes me a Party Animal. Nothing could be further from the truth. I only chose movies because I'm more likely to watch a movie than read a book. Typically, I just play video games or watch YouTube.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Trouble Maker
    Staying in, reading, and drinking hot coffee somehow got me trouble maker?
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Trouble Maker
    Trying to reverse-engineer the chart, I think the idea was something along those lines:

- Stays in -> isn't interested in other people -> is selfish and/or unempathic (Because we all know introverts don't exist. We just need to get told how much we will enjoy partying IF ONLY we gave it a TRYYY and then we're cured /s)

- Prefers movies over books -> is an active, energetic, impatient, non-nerdy person (despite watching movies being a sedentary activity, too. I generally lack the patience to sit through a movie if I could play a game or write a story in the same time.)

- Hot instead of iced -> is not cool. If subject were cool, they'd get their saving throw at this point and moved over to party animal.

A selfish, active, uncool individual is easy to imagine as a troublemaker.

No idea about the books/beach path. Probably signifies an unhealthy interest in high sea pillaging.
  • Options
    edited January 8
    Trouble Maker
    I do read sometimes but the thing is that movies are just so much easier to watch anywhere at anytime
    books I have to have absolute silence, the most comfortable reading position and no human in 5 km radius that could potentially interrupt me

oh also, can't snack while reading because I don't want to get stuff on books,
    can and absolutely will snack while watching movies

= movies win
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    The Cleaner
    Yup, I'm the cleaner. Though, that last question was quite difficult cos I'm not an early riser or a night owl. I sleep in mornings and go to bed early haha.
  • Options
    edited January 9
    Trouble Maker
    last question was quite difficult cos I'm not an early riser or a night owl. I sleep in mornings and go to bed early haha.

that question would have been hard for me too but opposite reason: I am both :lol:

8pm to 8am - so much energy,
    no issue waking up or staying awake

8am to 8pm - what is energy,
    no waking up interaction available
    will snooze at every opportunity

i try to keep up with human sleeping times but eventually i just fail because I either fall asleep too early or cannot sleep at all
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Trouble Maker
    Interesting lol. I'm either always out or always in, and either way, I'm a bit messy, I talk to myself and I can be loud so...I guess I really am a troublemaker after all. This is why I don't have roomies :D
  • Options
    MrPlumbobMrPlumbob Posts: 332 Member
    The Cleaner
    I got “the cleaner”. That’s…sort of accurate…except for my desk lol!
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Trouble Maker
    Books or movies? Mountains or beach? Both are good. But I'm sure I'm staying in, prefer hot coffee and probably am an early riser rather than night owl :smiley: So it's either trouble maker or mother hen, I went with troublemaker.