Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lyrie's Simming Stories

Comments

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 10
    @haneul Thanks for the comment! If it makes you feel better, Hazel and Matt also bond about their shared love of drawing! They are good friends and Matt's puppy crush on Hazel is cute, it keeps me guessing what teen years will be like! Well no promise that things will as good as but just about? Here you are to be the judge of that, at least for Hazel's point.

@BlueSeaWaves Thank you lol I went a bit crazy hunting down enough Winterfest CC for both girls it was kinda fun as I don't use much clothing that is CC in my game! Thanks so much for all your wonderful observations and I hope you enjoy this next part and get well soon! I saw you were not feeling well <3

Alright simmers now onto Winterfest! The big day!

Due to the high amount of pictures I will do each family in their own update.

The Adlers Winterfest

Opening Gifts
    Hazel rushed down to the kitchen then squealed in delight, he had eaten some! That means he had been here!!!!
    Father winter also told Hazel in a note thanking her, that he took some home to the misses and would leave the rest for her to enjoy, he had plenty of other children's cookies to eat after all!
    52273287343_28304a1ca0_k.jpg

Vanessa came down to the excited squeals, managing to coax Hazel into the kitchen to help her make a delicious pancake breakfast for Winterfest.
    52273526294_d8c60d3736_k.jpg

Which clear by her expression, she loved not having noted the snuck in chocolate and peppermints inside, a very festive meal perfect for that morning~.
    52273526284_9fcc1b5b28_k.jpg

Done eating, Hazel skipped off and stood in awe by the piles of presents just waiting to be opened!

Vanessa grinned to herself and went to get the door, it had been knocked upon despite the man whom did so, having a key for said door, odd, but Declan was odd.

Vanessa's Thoughts: Hopefully not too odd today, please Dec, lets all have a good holiday....
    52273264246_c4222e0803_k.jpg

Of course, that head wish was for not.

Everyone besides Declan was caught off surprise when he just lashed out at poor Hazel for no reason!

Out, of, the, blue!

Vanessa tried to keep calm, but could not allow this and calmed down Hazel with soothing words then asked Declan in a tighter voice that they needed to speak, immediately!

A/N: This is a custom interaction but he did it on his own and idk what he was so upset about but urgh!
    52272293862_1f49bde5c6_k.jpg

She found herself with this very strained smile and tried her best to keep the hiss out of her tone.

She questioned what was wrong with him??! What was he on this morning because that was unnecessary and he needs to either A. Get it together and apologize to his little girl or B. Get out.
    52273526079_0fe92a2fdb_k.jpg

Turning on her heels not hearing anything he had to say, Vanessa went to soothe Hazel again and let her know, that was not okay, not at all, and she had rights to her feelings and the ones she had at her daddy, but lets try to keep the spirit of Winterfest going!

Hazel readily agreed and said something that chilled Vanessa in the warmth of the house.

Hazel: "Don't worry, Nessa, I am used to daddy strange moods, he... just caught me of guard this time, but that is just daddy..."
    52273286793_5cb8063caf_k.jpg

Vanessa took her spot to get her present her mind still wheeling from that type of acceptance, it just should not be that way.

Dread filled her body and she was barely able to keep appearances to enjoy her present.

It seemed like Declan was not even trying to conceal his anger....
    52272293582_db5680cd75_k.jpg

At least Declan was able to open his gift and like it. Vanessa made sure to look back and check on Hazel whom seemed to have "recovered" from that or in Vanessa's worry mind now, suppressing her feelings.
    52273525989_9bab984747_k.jpg

At least everyone was able to show happiness as Hazel kept opening up her gifts each one bringing her a thrill, joy and thankfulness!
    52273753405_b15cc1fa07_k.jpg

Declan had even gotten Hazel a present, something pretty dangerous but a gift no less.

Why he was so angry, still no clue but at least he did not lash out again.

Hazel stared up with quiet acceptance and thanked him for the gift though she had idea what to do with it but maybe they could light it on new years eve, so there was a good use!
    52273753335_c5f90d8781_k.jpg

They all gathered to sing some Winterfest carols together, though they did not sound that great, this seemed to truly lift their spirits!
    52273753315_dd06614be1_k.jpg

A Wish To Reality
    Vanessa had Hazel get dressed in her room while they talked a little bit about daddy, not too much just Vanessa again reminding Hazel that, none of that was okay, but her tongue got stuck on the words "that was not your daddy." Because was it? Now after so many years, was that him? She needed to get help, finally, even her soft heart harden a bit with resolve, she needed to get help for Hazel, she tried with Declan, she needed to... to.... let that go....

A hard truth to discover on Winterfest of all days.
    52272293202_9735419b59_k.jpg

Yet enough of that, time to focus on this excited kiddlet's face, the reason she was so happy and shocked was she saw her gift she asked Father Winter to bring come true!
    52273753090_04248634a4_k.jpg

A bunny! Father Winter had brought Hazel a beloved animal of hers to replace her deceased hamster, the little fluff ball was so cute, Hazel did the proper procedure and then lifted the friendly bunny up into her grip gently.

Note: This is a mod that adds more critters to be own and I needed to way to show Hazel's love of animals before I had Cats and Dogs and for the sim world this will work.
    52273263331_c4a5801681_k.jpg

Gently, she petted the little fellow who made its little noises in approval, her young face melted in affection and this was one of Hazel's happiest moments bonding with the rabbit!
    52273752885_871e0ae7bd_k.jpg
    52273525259_72e180325d_k.jpg

As she and her new friend nuzzled noses, Hazel knew this was going to a friendship for as long as it could be <3.
    52273752780_ee9e04450c_k.jpg

After nuzzling and cuddling her new friend, who still needed a name, Hazel rushed over to Vanessa and glomped her in joy, she did believe in Father Winter of course he was real, but she knew, just somehow, Nessa played a part even if a small part! She hung onto Vanessa tightly before speaking, being the way she was, it was hard for her to put her feelings into words yet she was becoming better.

Hazel: Thank you, Vanessa, so very much, you were there for me when I lost Hammy and now, you helped me have a new friend, I am so grateful and will take the best care of him."
    52273263111_086238a68a_k.jpg

Vanessa held the girl with soft but powerful affection, listening, her heart felt full and so very loved and warm.

Vanessa: "Your welcome darling, I know you will take the best care of him, and I will always be there for you, it is no chore but a privilege, you are so sweet, kind, thoughtful and smart, it is joy to take care of you."
    52273263106_89a009e137_k.jpg

The Rest Of Winterfest
    After that heartwarming moment, went down to start making food for the small get together she was hosting, Beck having spent some time with his twin Amelia for the holiday, left her and her fiance alone and came over to help out Vanessa.
    52273285853_f38fbaeed4_k.jpg

LOL sometimes Beck would get off task and distracted, he is so smitten by her it is really adorable! <3
    52272292542_c6d2ae5a15_k.jpg

Later that evening, Hazel greeted Declan with a hug so excited to tell all about her new bunny towards him.
    52272292387_8f8bf8f46b_k.jpg

Dec was eager to listen this time around and apologized again for this morning which Hazel easily forgave.
    52273524659_fa9179512b_k.jpg

Vanessa caught up with her family Tucker (Black hair) is her step dad, The woman in the shirt is her mom (Rachel) and the blonde boy is her half-brother (Rod).
    52273262866_9372f9ad4e_k.jpg

It seems inviting Declan over was a mistake.... he yet again said something he should have not to his preteen daughter... at least he was more aware this time to take note of it right away.

Beckett looks so concerned, but not exactly looking like he knows what to do. Yikes! Awkward!
    52272292182_d91cb195f8_k.jpg

Thought, he did give her a loving hug to soothe things over and coaxed her to go visit with the other guest.
    52272292057_e4979e2c57_k.jpg

Beck, did not have the highest opinion on Declan, they knew each other somewhat since high school, but were both more connected to Aubree (She was Declan's love and Hazel's mom who died trying to give child birth to their would be son).

Though as they talked, Beck did see a person beneath that frustrating one, yet he still thought to himself.

Beck's Thoughts: It should not be Vanessa burden still, he needs to go get treatment or something.
    52273285358_cd04b2c276_k.jpg

Hazel enjoyed her time chatting and listening while Rod was really grateful for the money gift that Vanessa gave to him, he was going to eighteen soon and did not really know what to do with his life but simoleons always could go in many different ways.

Vanessa encouraged him to put it in an account for now, and they'd spend some time together figuring something out.
    52273262451_c5da217d6f_k.jpg

They all gathered for the meal to eat and enjoy each others company some more.

However where is Declan going?
    52273285148_ee534e96ed_k.jpg

Declan took his plate out to the living room.

Why though?

To let Beck have his seat?
    To get away from too much pressure?
    To stop himself from saying something else that is not so charming?

Who knows!
    52273523954_3b03ad1fb0_k.jpg

Whatever the reason, no one seemed to mind, Hazel just came out to collect his dish as well.

What a sweet-heart cleaning up~

Also so cute that Tucker and Rachel are slow dances to an actual slow winterfest song on the radio!
    52273262171_8cad2c6c13_k.jpg

Declan and his nephew Rod had a conversation, I believe a good one, maybe Dec was telling Rod even if he had just a C average that was not bad, stay in school! Don't drop out of high school like he had.

Some wise words, to keep trying.
    52273285098_fc4dc6b2c6_k.jpg

Hazel had just discovered the movie set for one of her favorite shows on Between T.V.

She asked if anyone wanted to watch the Winterfest EP you did not have to really know the show!
    52273292483_fdeb7b17f5_k.jpg

Everyone sat down to watch and enjoyed then they half watched regular T. V. but most the the time got lost in conversations with one another!
    52273269371_0583ccad55_k.jpg

This is her room with some more of her winterfest gifts inside she is one happy kiddo! (Her bunny, a dollhouse, a new drawing table, a doll and a handcrafted bunny and a bike *wink, *wink* But lol I have a CC version but can't wait for a true in game one!)
    52273531664_2b39a3c33f_k.jpg

One of her favorite gifts besides the real bunny, was a craved one that Rainbow Stone had given her.

She had been supervised and helped by her aunt Mckenna but Rainbow clearly put her effort into the toy.

And there was a special feature to it as well!
    52273759105_741e16a790_k.jpg

The toy would talk with the voice of Rainbow's had been recorded with all types of sayings, some funny or wacky but some as endearing as this one! <3

Happy Hazel went off to bed!
    52273758980_67ebd14377_k.jpg
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,482 Member
    Oof bad start to the day, on Winterfest no less. C’mon Declan. I like he was able to smile as Hazel opened her present, that’s sweet. Lol he got her fireworks😭 Aww she got a little cute bunny🥰 Lovely gift from Vanessa, wonder what she’ll call her new friend. Glad to see Declan apologized🙂 Ah everyone would’ve been eating at the table if Delcna hadn’t got up. His face as he walked away 🤣 His reasons will remain unknown. That’s an awesome toy!
    Very sweet update☺️
  • Options
    edited March 10
    @BlueSeaWaves I know! Fireworks! I gasped out loud and was like oh gods! I moved them right to Vanessa's inventory just in case. Phew. Yes the bunny is very cute, I think he has a name now but I've forgotten it xD. Yes Declan drives me up the wall and back down, I can't figure this guy and lol he either looks relieved or way to happy to be getting out of there! :D I found that little toy as CC and got the idea it was very sweet!

Now to your story!
    Aeri has a slew of encounters and yes some trouble she made herself but whoa glad things worked out for her seemingly in the end? I love Connie she is just so cute and her and Senna dancing and in the pool was just lovely!

Okay onto the next Winterfest!

The Stones Winterfest!
    Father Winter
    I forgot to take pictures of this part with Hazel so I am glad I remembered with Rainbow!
    52273318666_4f5809255b_k.jpg
    52272347852_449d8c5a15_k.jpg
    52273580414_3120576c29_k.jpg
    52273340208_c076af29c9_k.jpg
    52273318531_faecf0fa23_k.jpg

Another Winterfest Wish!
    In a state of excitement, Rainbow raced about shouting and waking everyone up so they could see the gifts in the living room which was of limits until everyone was up.

Pouncing on Max, she gave him kisses, squealing,

"Daddy, daddy wake up, wake up it is Winterfest c'mon, c'mon, I am so excited!"

Max popped his eyes open already awake, just waiting for his little daughter to come, he scooped her up walking down their very decorated hall.

"I'm up, heh now come with me, you have the first look, your biggest present is very obvious."
    52273808050_19a9e46e6d_k.jpg

Rainbow got placed down and open her eyes, no one told her to shut them but it was always fun to be surprised and boy, was she, for a moment, she just stared in pure delighted shock.
    52273318396_86d9894c56_k.jpg

After her brain processed the little cutie lost her mind, umping about, screams if joy and excitement dwindled into squeals! There were no comprehensive words yet just sounds of glee, perfect for a Winterfest morning.
    52272347447_acee32703b_k.jpg

Coming down from all the jumping and screaming, Rainbow wiggled herself up in a blast of giggles and said only one word.

"Where?! Where?!! Wheeeeeeeereeeeee!!!?!!1"

Max, Lilith and Mckenna chuckled and had to coaxed her to wash up and swirl into her clothing then down the street they all went very fast.
    52273579844_9f580ee3d9_k.jpg

Rainbow gave a breathless intake and sank to her knees, the kitten was adorable, despite her head exploding excitement, she calmed herself down letting her new little kitten come to her.

Max and Julia (they are at her house) watched in pure bliss, both feeling the joy of being a parent -or almost step parent- in this moment.
    52273579779_d1e5680dff_k.jpg

Her heart felt it was about to burst, as the golden kitten gave a small meow to her, she used the other to wave gently,

"Hey kitten, kitty, it is okay, I'm Rainbow, I love you so much already."
    52273807580_b9850e3c9e_k.jpg

"Good kitten, sweet kitten, aww I really do love you!"

Rainbow pet the sweet little friendly feline gently.
    52273339598_d909295788_k.jpg

The little one started to purr softly, Rainbow beamed and had to squeal though softly.

This was magic, this was the best Winterfest ever!
    52273317976_276be5b4f2_k.jpg

Scooping her up, they snuggled gently a bond already forming and quickly.

"I have a name for you, you are my gift at the end of this magical day, like at the end of a Rainbow, so your name is Treasure."
    52273807360_b0035587dd_k.jpg

After fussing with Treasure a bit more, Max gently told her that this is her new responsibility and what that entailed.

IDK if Rainbow is hearing him all the way, she is just gazing at him adoringly.
    52273339373_20a6de48c6_k.jpg

"I understand daddy, I will take the best care of her, I love her so so so much but I love you, daddy, thank you."

"I love you, my little Rainbow, you're always welcome."
    52273807315_26d3ac3e8d_k.jpg

"And thank you Julie even if you hid her, I still love you a whole bunch too, thank you for helping daddy give me the best gift ever!"

Max's Thoughts: Aww so sweet but oof how do I top this?
    52273317761_ee271881fc_k.jpg

"You're welcome Rainbow, sorry I had to keep her secret from you, but now she is all yours."

Julia assured in a warm and caring tone.
    52273317576_b852eb342a_k.jpg

As soon as they got home, Rainbow filled up Treasure's new food and water bowl for her then called her over so she knew where it was.

The water bowl is by littlemissam.
    52273579289_6f5ddab288_k.jpg

Winterfest Breakfast!
    After that, the twins and Rainbow whipped up a grand breakfast working so hard they made their counters dirty.
    52273317466_a92d801408_k.jpg

They all sang some carols around the table before they dug into the meal.
    52273807035_1b8b380a46_k.jpg

Everyone enjoyed it greatly and had a lovely time chatting, laughing and spending time together <3
    52273806870_3d4d949676_k.jpg

To my surprise, Rainbow auto gave Julia a Winterfest gift that was very sweet maybe one of her Winterfest cravings that Mckenna helped her with or a drawing she drew? I have no clue but I was so touched, that is Rainbow's real mom, forget the step parent, she never knew her "real" mom anyways as Brenda left her on Max's doorstep when they were teens.
    52272346452_df42817fcc_k.jpg

Then I literately awwed since Julia kissed her then gave her a gift right back which was a playset doll, Then, Rainbow felt her little sibling hardly unable to wait until they came out.

They did this all on auto, my heart! <3
    52273579004_5303b1e6c6_k.jpg

The Rest Of Winterfest!
    The Stones brought over whatever was in their fridge to the Zest household (Since Matty lived here with Angel, his younger brother, Maria- Angel's wife- and their three kids, the two toddlers were adopted and Wayne was Maria's child from a one nightstand.
    52273578944_244f7e7d40_k.jpg

It was really cute the couples were having some flirty moments in here, to bad Max and Julia did not join them or it would have been perfect trio of parings! Maria is the brown haired sim and Angel is the other black haired sim in the gray short sleeve jacket and white shirt.
    52273578824_39f0b23704_k.jpg

Everyone but Angel -unless I missed him but he was prob in the bathroom or something- was having a winterfest dance party.

Finally a picture of Wayne the child sim in the red shirt
    52273338723_da5e7df687_k.jpg

Before the Stones went back home, Mckenna and Matty had a sweet kiss under the mistletoe~ <3 I love them as a couple especially because Mckenna used to be unflirty until she found herself falling in love, and thanks to Matty's care and assurance their bond grew more and more until Mckenna shed that trait of her own free will and they grow to love each other more and more each day.

That wraps up a heartfelt Winterfest! <3
    52273338583_2eaa8dc741_k.jpg

These are just adorable shots of Rainbow and her kitten, Treasure, playing together!
    52273338683_47be5befcb_k.jpg
    52273316821_33ce2598d7_k.jpg

That is the end of Winterfest! Happy Simming! :)
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,482 Member
    Loving the holiday updates
    Aw Good to see Father Winter did enjoy the cookies and milk. Cute little kitten, so small☺️ So sweet they're all cooking together, love that interaction. Lmao that the counters got dirty, seems about right when everyones cooking together. Very sweet auto interaction between Julia and Rainbow. That's a lot of food on the counter, looks delicious. Aw I love bit. between McKenna and Matty, unflirty sims are hard to crack but Matty was able too, lovely.
    Also thanks for your comment, I hope all will work out at the end for Aeri. Glad you enjoy Connie, she's adorable.
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Thanks so much for your comment! I love how well the holiday worked out for them! I am so happy to see the progression of Julia and Rainbow relationship miles different from the start xD And Mckenna and Matty are one of my favorite couples.

I loved your recent update as well, Nora is just precious even when she hates eating her peas! What a budding artist in the sand, I find it so funny kids and toddlers make those shapes, you fit it good in your story but also wish there was more not so advanced ones for kids and tots to produce kinda like the snowpals!
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Hello! Back from a long time about seven months but this story won't die until its done, my absents was from RL events, so if you need a refresher, the highlights of Stones and Adlers are on page one!

Finally ending winter in this update lets begin! :)
    _________

The Evening before newyears! The Adler family aka Vanessa the blonde and Hazel purple dress met up with the Stone's, Max the red head, Lilith the black hair, Juliana the colored hair and Rainbow the red head kid!

Theirs families knew each other quite well do to the strong bond of Hazel and Rainbow.

Missing characters: Declan who is Hazel's dad opted out of this gathering for reasons really unknown but would met them at the new years party venue tomorrow night.

Missing characters: Mckenna, Rainbow's aunt and Max's twin, she choose to spend the first part of new years eve with Matty her boyfriend his family to bond better, she would met them at the new years venue!
    52335646122_a2dc758d39_c.jpg
    Everyone chatted, catching up from the last time they met in person just before Winterfest.
    Aww poor Juli, I really need to let her have that baby! Buuuut she has to wait a bit longer!
    52337030000_67dd6839a7_c.jpg

Everyone had a lovely feast! Again lol at Juliana, she scarfed down her food and looked ready for another nap.
    52337029925_751639a146_c.jpg

At the Adler's house everyone got ready for bed.

"Okay angel." Max got done placing a kiss on Rainbow's cheek, "No talking or whispering, it is late and we have a big day tomorrow, so straight to sleep."

Max hid his smile looking serious enough but he knewwww how much o fa chatterbox his daughter was.
    52336838603_071cfa7a1a_c.jpg

"Yes -big yawn- daddy, I'm so sleepy." she nuzzled into Max as she was hugged, it was a bit of a drive from Oasis Springs to Willow Creek, plus the big dinner they had.
    52336902419_72bda020eb_c.jpg

"Night Hazel, go right to sleep." Vanessa also told, Hazel was introverted and obedient but her bff was here and that was exciting enough to might cause issue.

"I will Nessa, Rainbow already told me about the horses she saw passing through Chestnut Ridge." Hazel voice bubbled with excited at that, she simply loved animals.
    52336902144_0a56f49dd0_c.jpg

"Night Rainbow sleep well!" Lilith one of her aunt's gave her a kiss, she had a knack for still having her inner child, so she and Rainbow got on like sisters more so.

"Night Lili, you sleep well too -ywan-."
    52336901904_ce5dd7cf2f_c.jpg

"Goodnight Angel, sleep tight!" Juliana, Max's girlfriend and Rainbow's basic soon to be mom spoke lovingly.

"Night mommy, and baby!" Rainbow told with a sleepy happiness.
    52336599836_46eb6c65c9_c.jpg

Max came in to tuck in Lilith who was staying in Hazel's bed.

"Night Lili, sleep tight but come get me if needed okay?"

"Night bro, I will but Vanessa has made us feel so welcomed, I am comfortable."

"That she has, we are grateful."
    52336599656_4b18acefbe_c.jpg

Heh, I don't really have a story for this pic they just started slow dancing in pjs in the kitchen, it is so cute though, and look at baby bump heh!~
    52335645182_8f4dafc55a_c.jpg

The girls true to their word went right to sleep, well okay maybe a few mumbled words but they did good enough and slept peacefully.
    52336901469_f65d753d7e_c.jpg

They are so cute!!! I love how they can sleep in this little tent is is adorable!
    52335644602_1af43400e1_c.jpg

These two, are just as cute and slept peaceful too!!! <3
    52336901139_aec9234f6e_c.jpg

That is all for now, next time New years eve and day!

Happy simming! :)
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Hey simmers back again with New years eve and all the partying!

Let's begin!
    _____

In the morning, the two ladies started whipping up some delicious breakfast while chatting away, they were good friends by now and also started hatching a trip planned for both of them and the girls, a girls trip!
    52335644402_76c203343f_c.jpg
    Looks so gooooood chocolate pancakes and strawberries!
    52336901229_bebceef225_c.jpg
    52336598961_08e1a6d392_c.jpg

Rainbow was such a doll and cleaned up all the dishes with such a bright smile too!
    52336598596_c2161cce37_c.jpg

Max and Lilith had a small toast between themselves mostlikey toasting something sweet as siblings and including Mckenna in spirit.
    52336598526_3a068a63ec_c.jpg

That evening they all got dressed in their new years best and sang a song for a great new year together!
    52337028005_6e031c0a41_c.jpg
    52336900494_8d1929e7c5_c.jpg

Time to Party!
    The two kids in the red suits are Jesse and Illana, Hazel's cousins and bffs who live across the street, they had chat in the middle of the dance floor, well mostly Illana ignored Rainbow not liking her due to jealously, man kid drama.
    52336598276_e8a5273ebb_c.jpg

I love everyone having a good time, Vanessa the blonde braid is double 🐸🐸🐸🐸 already though lol.
    52336598161_31fab5d92f_c.jpg

Declan made it! The guy with the horn is Hazel's dad and Vanessa's cousin, he has a lot of issues but it is good to see him celebrating.
    52337027400_a7b28c8acc_c.jpg

Mckenna made it too! She is toasting with Juliana, whose juice is just regular of course heh. Also Maria is there, who is good friend of them both nice golden dress girl!
    52336597666_b72446e794_c.jpg

Everyone having more good times, it is sweet that Jesse is hanging around Dec, easy on the juice Dec!
    52336899709_bbf56c0e9f_c.jpg

Yay Lia in the gold dress and Fatima in the red and gold dress came! They had moved some Sulani and became fast friends with Rainbow and her family!
    52336899779_33783e7d29_c.jpg

Everyone celebrating, chatting and dancing it was so fun to sit back and watch while snapping pics!
    52336899644_1e1be71b7d_c.jpg
    52335642827_c51290454e_c.jpg

Fireworks and full moon~!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    52337026400_879be835c9_c.jpg

All the sims watched and had a wonderful time!
    52336596676_676868303a_c.jpg
    52336834758_b2ea88323d_c.jpg

After Midnight The Party Continues!
    Rainbow and Hazel decided to bring in the new years with a karaoke song!
    52336596581_4a3090ae84_c.jpg

They had a blast singing and really got into it! Go girls!
    52336898704_9fcbb0ac3a_c.jpg
    52337025910_4109cd4d81_c.jpg
    52336834308_ccb4cc85e2_c.jpg
    52336834093_4165c84ea2_c.jpg

Upstairs there was a eating place with food, drinks and fountains to dip various things into to eat.
    52336898194_8f590b68c9_c.jpg

Pregnant woman Juliana and Amelia talk about their journeys of their pregnancies.
    52335641172_2d2147c6a4_c.jpg

Some sims went home after the new years fireworks but many stayed to dance some more.
    52336833863_ac860d4f09_c.jpg

Declan sang Karaoke and Lilith shared her toy with Fatima, yeah, no one wants to go home lol.
    52336595816_db7ee364c9_c.jpg

Rainbow and Hazel went to go get some goodies to eat.
    52335640777_bfc1207567_c.jpg

Paisley the girl in the braids joined the girls while eating, the chatted about the joys of this party and how spring would come soon after! Back to scouts!
    52335640777_bfc1207567_c.jpg653. Adler/ 853 Stone by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

Max tried to do some last minute fireworks, it worked but he got charred lol. Happy New Years simworld!!!
    52336595276_b9be873407_c.jpg

That is all for now! Next update is New years day.

Thanks for reading and happy simming.

Also for those that wonder, so many sims were allowed on lot because I raised the limit with MCC, I think to like 50 sims lol since, I put it back down some.
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Hey all, this is the last part of New Years Day! Let's begin!
    ____

Everyone went to sleep for a long while, the girls woke up first and had a sweet plan to help the adults, Hazel set the table and swept the floor with the broom.
    52336897519_7f05a87f7a_c.jpg

Rainbow cleaned up the puddles and mopped.
    52337024610_4e839d40cb_c.jpg
    Then cleaned the dirty sinks and Hazel did some laundry since Nessa showed her how.
    52337024470_a4fb1f44eb_c.jpg

Everyone was so pleased, their were lots of praises, hugs, kisses and a kitty pancake breakfast for the girls!
    52336897159_f1404aa5fc_c.jpg

This time, Hazel cleaned up the dishes, such responsible girls!
    52335639827_491ae563a6_c.jpg

The girls then played with Hazel's doll house she got for Winterfest.
    52335639937_92ed3216ba_c.jpg

Lilith came to play and Juliana came to watch and chat with them all, so sweet and Hazel wanted to work on a picture while she chatted.
    52335639907_8ced77a657_c.jpg

Rainbow got to meet Hazel's winterfest bunny, they got along super cute and well.
    52336594171_708f9cd79e_c.jpg
    52336594111_fce11845d0_c.jpg

Then Vanessa came to send time with Lilith and the girls in play, so cute it seems they are taking turns!
    52336594226_257ff5910d_c.jpg

The girls played toys together following one of Lilith new plot-lines in her head, she will turn it into a children's book but loved to play them out this way!
    52335639172_93a88eafd1_c.jpg

Hazel allowed Rainbow to feed her bunny~
    52337023135_1774946f4f_c.jpg

The two rushed out to make a snowpal, they had visited each other three times this winter and each time made snowpals, so they made the last one of winter together~
    52336593576_db86248cf6_c.jpg
    52336895559_a93a23b775_c.jpg

They hugged tight, goodbye, it was never easy but got less hard since the two scout penpals developed a bond pass that, and got to visit each other so often now!
    52336593301_4a1a62119f_c.jpg

Max and Juliana came to admire the snowpal and say goodbye to Hazel.
    52336831213_e88988ff80_c.jpg

Vanessa came out to give hugs and goodbyes all around to the Stone family~!
    52336895414_8cc88e5d0a_c.jpg
    52336830888_143e270a58_c.jpg

Vanessa came out to give hugs and goodbyes all around to the Stone family~!

She felt Juliana baby one last time, thinking she would love to have onee of her own with her boyfriend Beck, someday.
    52335638182_6632ccb3e7_c.jpg

That is all for now, happy simming! :)
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice Thank you! I had a blast playing New years eve and day!!! :)
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited September 2023
    I always enjoy your posts about the Stones and Adlers, :) especially their trips and the holidays. The girls are so close. I hope they're able to keep their friendship as they age and have a good new year. I worry about Declan and want him to keep it together or at least not completely fall apart. He can turn a new leaf in the new year.
  • Options
    @haneul Thanks for commenting! I need to catch up with your amazing story as well! The last part I read was Elmire aging into a teenager, I have to catch up on her recent adventures she is such a fun character.

As the for the girls keeping their friendship no worries they will be friends for a long, long time to come! As for Dec, well, sometimes you have to fall part completely to start picking back up the pieces.

I hope this works as this is about his last shot.
  • Options
    edited March 10
    A/N: I shot part of this update a few years ago not thinking it would take me so long to get to it, so excuse the different hair on Hazel and anything else I might have missed. Let begin.
    ______

It had been a few days into the Spring.... sun had not come out yet as the clouds loomed above as it rained steadily. Declan groaned, his eyes creaked open, he had overdid again, had he? Last night... was only blank spots and if not empty, flashes of blurs that he could not decipher spun in his head. Declan felt like he could not grasp anything anymore... life seemed to be like that catching blurs... good moments... bad moments.... yeah nothing really stuck.
    51102727645_801d5e73b4_c.jpg
    Curling up, he moaned out loud in physical and emotional pain, his eyes flicked from the funeral card he always kept on his nightstand, of Aubree and his would be son, Liam. Shifting his eyes to the pictures of Hazel a happy toddler, it used to make him smile but now it filled him with sick dread. Declan always saw himself as a failure, a loser, not good at education, having no direction.... yet he found his purpose.... finally being a good boyfriend, nay a fiance right? Yes that was right and a dad.... but that all seemed, lost, so very bleak, deeply shattered by the.... the... 'thing' he was now.
    51101701894_bc703e6e19_c.jpg

He.... saw the way his daughter reacted to him now, alert, scared to a degree, but always so forgiving and desperate for the daddy she used to know, shown a darker side straight to her that she never deserved, its a wonder Hazel did not despise him, as much as he despised himself.
    Waking her up in the middle of the night to read to her because she had asked even if she was exhausted to make himself feel better.
    50200546091_6f244e2a8c_c.jpg

Reading her diary to try and get to know her better even though it was sacred to her to have her own private outlet.
    51385958380_4801af7050_c.jpg

Yet the worse of all, scaring or snapping at such a timid and sweet soul.
    50200569376_14acbdce5c_c.jpg
    50974274182_1177d9d870_c.jpg
    51420023566_dd3f9db56d_c.jpg
    52272293862_303b95438f_c.jpg

Yeah..... a plum of a sim alright. Untalented, Slow-witted llama of a sim. Effort, chances, he spoiled it all. Everyone was so fed up with him, maybe as much as he was of himself.
    51101719817_c3afe337f9_c.jpg

He used to worth something with her.
    51102728370_63cb371e16_c.jpg

Aubree oh Aubree.....
    He had put effort into Aubree to make her feel happy, baked her favorite cookies when pregnant, they were both so happy.
    51101866048_b9e494212f_c.jpg

What would she think of him now?
    Would she even recognize him?
    He was told the wonderland pills helped you see the beyond to the one you looking for.
    Deep down, he knew that was wrong.
    Yet he was desperate to... to have her again, see her.
    Yet...Yet he had a almost copy of her, deserving him... Hazel oh Hazel.
    Vanessa... Yu... Brandie... everyone he treated with indifference or hate....
    It did not make any sense anymore...
    51102727695_26ac81f862_c.jpg

Declan stumbled up to his feet walking unsteadily, he needed water something was just not right with his mouth, throat, his chest, stuff was not right.... with him now... he had to fix it starting small.... water first then....
    51101621771_962ea60794_c.jpg

Hazel came humming home from Jesse and Illana's house, Brandi had made a good stir fry and Yu had played games with them, now time for a nice bath, to catch up with Nessa and play with her rabbit.
    51101701924_303b16802c_c.jpg

"Daddy?!"
    51101865313_9372c3153b_c.jpg
    51101719692_8dd0c5443f_c.jpg
    "Daddy! Daddy! Please say something, hey! Daddy?!"
    51101621721_c974044178_c.jpg

He could hear her cries, she cried a lot when a baby but he and Aubree learned to soothe her cries... could he do that anymore?
    51102728285_f6c695306b_c.jpg

Panic replacing anything else, Hazel with Declan's minor help tried to push upward to support him, so he could stand like he kept mumbling, she tried hr best but, she was only ten years old.
    51101701704_b68224d76f_c.jpg
    51101701649_7e20c96d3b_c.jpg
    51102727440_14b52910cc_c.jpg
    51101701489_a87067beeb_c.jpg

She.... was crying.... he used to make her laugh.... Aubree and Hazel laugh so much.
    51101702024_548fe4d871_c.jpg

Sh...wa.....crying.... he wa cou be worth ...somethen... he had to.....
    51102727415_944218cac1_c.jpg
    51101865668_80ced575de_c.jpg

Sobbing on the phone, Hazel manged to call for help.
    51101865063_df52229700_c.jpg

Then she sat down with him.
    51101701474_e3b08389ce_c.jpg

By then....for Declan... everything was.
    51102727785_4e988e7253_c.jpg

Tucker (Declan's brother) got in the ambulance with him as Hazel had called him. Yu saw what was happening across the street and came over assured the ambulance he would follow with Hazel.
    They waited to hear more about Declan when Vanessa came in, Hazel rushing to her in tears.
    51101864923_17d6b4d413_c.jpg

She was nothing short of hysterical, Vanessa scooped her up before Hazel collapsed trying her best to ease the little girl somewhat, her mind confused and muddled, she was just helping her old coffee shop job for a few hours. a charity fundraiser... ... how did this happen?
    51101701334_66e662e206_c.jpg

Still in shock of what happened even after she got the details, she laid down with Hazel on the other couch to wait, deep in shock, she managed to get the little one into a fitful sleep.
    51102727185_20b7f68834_c.jpg
    51101701324_02630e369f_c.jpg

A/N: That is all for now, my goal here was to finally get Declan help and I feel and hope from this moment on, things will shift for good, getting him treatment is not his choice anymore, so improving seems to be the answer and helping him to keep up the improving instead of slipping back, well their well be setbacks but not as drastic. This also helps Vanessa and Hazel's lives as they can be assured Dec is in the place he needs to be and finally take a step for themselves without too much fretting and worrying.

Happy simming. :)
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I have been hoping Declan would get help for a while now. Poor Hazel though! That had to be traumatizing.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Lyrie I knew Dec was struggling with something, but this chapter really showed how much he was struggling! Looking forward to seeing him recover.
  • Options
    @Lyrie
    Poor Declan. It seems like he didn't handle his grief well and things just spiraled from there with him losing his sense of self-worth along the way. :( The distorted images helped to depict his distress. Hopefully, this is rock bottom for him and he'll finally get the help he needs. I guess it may have been necessary, but I wish it could have occurred without further traumatizing Hazel. Seeing your father collapse and needing to call an ambulance must be absolutely terrifying, especially when there's no guarantee he'll be okay and he's the only parent she has left.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,932 Member
    Aw Hazel <3
    The pictures of her helping Declan stand "piggyback" show their situation perfectly... an addicted parent is too heavy a burden for a little child to bear.
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your feelings on such an emotional chapter, your right it did traumatize poor Hazel, and I needed to do a bit of a time skip to put her in a better place, it does not mean everything is gone or she is always okay, but I like to call her Resilience in Quiet, she is an introverted soul that has a lot of tapped and untapped potential.
    ___

Alright on with the updates, this one will feature one for Hazel and one for Rainbow both pretty short but they will be longer next time.
    ___

Hazel Adler: After the Aftermath.

It has been about a month since that tragic evening that Declan got rushed to the hospital.

Spring has sprung in full green now, as things began to mend in sense and fit more into a puzzle piece format for Hazel and Vanessa and those around them.

For now, Declan was away, getting taken care of and safe, for the time being there is zero contact from the spa but updates come in that are progressively better.
    53250449212_a38e5fa91a_c.jpg
    They both needed some time away, so mostly they stayed at Yu and Brandie's house, this was the guest room for Vanessa, she sometimes spent time at Beck's with or without Hazel along.
    53251691504_a1d8d6779b_c.jpg

Hazel had sleep here mostly when not along with Vanessa, her bunny, Snowball had even been here in Jesse and Illana's room but she saw this almost like her room as well since this had always been a second home for her.

Hazel sometimes had nightmares that her friends slept through or woke up for, but she was not supposed to feel bad, her therapist said it was understandable and her friends sure did understand.... so she tired not to feel that way. It started to become easier, dealing with the nightmares.... speaking to her therapist.... so she had to try to take a deep breath, rationalize her irate feelings using a technique scaled to her age to help and let herself be assured, assured, that it was okay, really okay, to be like this, to cry, to need alone time, to need people time some of which was very cuddly, it was okay, she could rely on that, on them. Though learning this started to pain her, she learned to watched and understand when she could and couldn't, from daddy all those years ago. She had carried that subconscious doubt with her since early childhood, but now, now it was okay, it really was okay.
    53251828035_695e9e01e5_c.jpg
    53251332316_13e46ee935_c.jpg

One of the best parts of staying at the house was the cool backyard Illana and Jesse had. Yu would pushed them on the swings and play basket ball with them a lot.

Brandie was the head of homework but of course Yu and Vanessa helped too.

Illana was the one she had to keep track of the most, Hazel and Jesse did their assignments without protest or being dragged in from outside.

This normalcy at such a vulnerable time really hit home for Hazel, it made her relieved, it made her happy, grateful and sometimes she got upset, angry and sad, very sad, yet somehow that was still all okay, with everyone's help, especially her therapist, she started to learn a very important thing.
    53250448832_a78049f4d2_c.jpg
    53251690139_41e8776272_c.jpg

Hazel was still young and could not fully understand what she was learning, however it was something scary to do, but once you started, kept practicing, your techniques, started leaning on others, starting trusting without fear or to much doubt of another repeat of what could happen, the feeling was... amazing, even the start of it, even in slips up, the return of this 'thing' was comforting. She did not recognize it yet, but Vanessa could tell herself, Hazel was learning to cope.

Vanessa was profound at doing that herself, but this time she was able to do with her eyes fully open, not clouded by doubts or too soft emotions that would have her deceiving herself into thinking she was helping instead of contributing.

They were both coping and they were both back home.
    53251625198_dfebd6ffe0_c.jpg
    A/N: My heart broke realizing Hazel never had coped but things are getting better.

Rainbow Stone: Moving Feelings

At the Stone Residence things were also changing in the early Spring as well.
    53251611763_6f8e5cb00d_c.jpg

Rainbow's Thoughts: ;*Was Aunt Mckenna and Auntie Lilith going on vacation? No... those were to many boxes.*
    53251611628_7401f95eb5_c.jpg
    Rainbow's Thoughts: *Wait.... no that was not today was it? It could not be..... no no no no!*
    53251677079_fd12ecedae_c.jpg

Sinking to the floor and curling up, she tried to count the days or remember what date, concentrating but the dread set in, the panic, it was bubbling....
    53251318856_ce7e9b12c8_c.jpg\

Lilith would be going to live with the other Zest's her other side of the family, her uncle, his wife and Lili's three nephews.

But... but that could not just be right.....
    53251611778_0c61ae976a_c.jpg

Springing up, she flung out her arms, this massive anger coursing through her. NO no one was leaving, they were always together! She had understood the words but when the time came, now, the feelings consumed her, Mckenna was not moving with Matty, Lilith would stay here!

They said! They both said, no PROMISED they would be there for her, and in her little mind, how could they if they were leaving?!!!
    53250434182_f05ba7e2d4_c.jpg

Hands curling by her cheeks she did not feel sad anymore just angry! She let out a scream of "NO!"
    53251318471_ab6e4260ae_c.jpg

Flinging herself onto the floor she screamed no again, stomping her foot up and down she thrust out her other leg swinging that one as well.

"No no no nononononononono!"
    53251318491_ab6e4260ae_c.jpg

Curling her hands she banged them against the floor/carpet as she continued to scream!

Rainbow's Thoughts: *She would take their boxes and um hide them and lock the door and, and make them not wanna leave, they could not!!!!*

*They had been with her as long as she could remember, why leave??!!! They could somehow all live together! It could happen! It could!*
    53251814075_0307bc56ef_c.jpg

Rainbow became aware of Max voice but only pointed at him in upsetness.

"Daddy! Nooooooooooo make them stay!" She repeated lines like this over and over barely giving herself time to take in air, her voice choking a bit with an overwhelming sadness.
    53251676854_bbfc219776_c.jpg

Max stared down at his little daughter very concerned, she had never had a tantrum like this as a toddler maybe a few crying fits but nothing like this, she was freaking out, hurting her hands and screaming at him somewhat incoherently.

Max's Thoughts: *She took the news so well earlier on, I thought, she just took it in stride but that was not it at all, was she hiding it? Aaaah, I need to calm her down.*

Pushing away his own thoughts that he did not do something right again. He focused on Rainbow but promised to re-evaluate later by himself or with someone else, a technique that really helped him in his own insecurities about dadhood, his therapist was golden for teaching him this.
    53251676579_1d02e612fe_c.jpg

Scooping her up into his arms seem to squish the anger and break the dam of tears. Placing her on the couch, Max allowed her to cry it out, offering first physical comforted but was rejected, pushing past that, he whispered soft soothing assurances until Rainbow seemed pretty spent, her called her name softly, thankfully to have her acknowledge the call.
    53251813635_c520fcfe70_c.jpg

Max gently and patiently explained why Lilith and Mckenna were moving out, it had nothing to do with less love or wanting anyone else more, they just wished to start new chapters of their lives, yet that did not mean he or Rainbow were written out of those chapters, quite the opposite. He was careful to acknowledge it was hard to say goodbye to someone living with you, yet he also reassured how close they both would be, even if he understood that was different from living under the same roof. They could wave to them though from next door and across the street, so easy to visit and for Mckenna and Lilith to come back to visit, have sleepovers and holidays together, they would always be together no matter the distance. always.
    53251611013_a666dbb2fd_c.jpg

Now seeking again her daddy's comfort, they had a nice long cuddle and some more chatting. Max soothed Rainbow about how angry she got, sometimes that happened, she was learning and he would help her through those outburst if they happened and also show her how to combat them.

Giving her a kiss in the forehead, Max was glad Mckenna and Lilith were not home right now, they already had doubts and worries about moving out but needed these next steps of their lives.

Rainbow felt relief wash over her, she was not totally okay and would be sad still but that was okay, she knew that. Snuggling closer, she began thinking one day she might leave him, ya' know to become a mermaid or spell-caster but she would be back. Though, that was in the future, for now, she felt safe, even after all those wild snappy emotions, in daddy's arms everything was better, she trusted Max 1000%.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, bow-bow?"

"They need cookies, cuz they won't get a welcome wagon, so we definitely need to give them cookies."

Max chuckled softly rubbing his daughters curly hair, "I see, well let's bake them some, will we give some to Juli when she moves in?"

"Of course, we will be her welcome wagon." Rainbow enthused her pip coming back then added, "And one for us too daddy, to uh test taste them yeah." her gorgeous eyes shinning once again.

Max smiled indulgently a cookie was fine over the hurled she just leapt "I do think we could make that work, alright to the kitchen." Swooping her up amongst a slightly still watery giggle, they headed off to bake.
    53251318071_c7d2d6862c_c.jpg

In the Evening, it was time to say, see you later. Rainbow was a bit more okay but only a teeny eeny bit. She hugged Lili tight, promising to come sleepover and play in her new room, and speak to Dino (Lilith stuffed dino plush).

Lilith promised to visit and call and text her often to share story ideas like they always did (Lilith writes children's books).
    53251319971_6a1027e228_c.jpg

Mckenna scooped her little niece up saying she could come over for dinner and such anytime, just schedule ahead that is all, she and Matty had a room for her and Matty's three nephews all set up. The eldest Stone hated to see her Rainbow so dim, but Max assured her that everything would be okay, and yes, sis, he assured her, he would be alright too.
    53251677894_f38314aa86_c.jpg

Back inside, Max popped in an adventure kids movie and Rainbow watched and cuddle with him.

Max was sure, Rainbow would adjust and hopefully see things are not so bad as time went on and she felt secure in the new arrangement.

He himself, would deeply miss his sisters but knew they would still be there, their influence and presence ever there.

Also he was excited for Juliana to finally move in, but right now he focused on soothing his precious daughter.
    53250433232_cb21776333_c.jpg

Everything would be okay.... they would adjust and settle, for now, he stroked his sleeping daughters head, then scooped her up to tuck into bed.

"Good sleep my angel, daddy is always here and so is your aunts."
    53251317691_0d5e6ef972_c.jpg
    53250432807_ffa9b4e885_c.jpg

That is all for now, thanks for reading :)
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Hi everyone! Here is another double update :)
    ___

Hazel Adler
    After settling back into the house, Vanessa and Hazel did an old pasttime cooking together dinner, they worked on the meal happy that Beck was coming over to help make a few adjustments to the house.
    53251827965_2a77cb2a74_c.jpg
    Beck came over and was very happy to be invited to a delicious dinner.
    53250448912_aa2dbacc15_c.jpg

Beck helped Hazel with her homework, he was in the education career and knew a thing or two, I think this gave Vanessa the time to take a nice relaxing bath.
    53251691544_6541420451_c.jpg

After homework was done, Hazel went upstairs to play dolls, she often narrated her stories she wrote down in her journal and sometimes she replayed the events that happened that evening, sometimes the same, sometimes with alternative endings, her therapist also told her this was okay to do.
    53251625853_ec752a9ef1_c.jpg

Vanessa meanwhile check in with her boss, she had been working from home a lot and wanted to let the employer know she would be coming in the office more often starting tomorrow, but also would work from home sometimes.

Then she had Beck went to arrange some things upstairs, Hazel was aware of what they were doing. Yet she wished to stay out the way and see the final product when done.
    53251828650_966ee3218e_c.jpg

It was turning Dec room into a playroom for Hazel, everyone was okay with that, including Declan and of course the photos would stay where they were added in, photos missing of Hazel's grandparents that had been hidden away by Dec.

Yet before the room could be used much it was Springfest!

Hazel loved Springfest, the egg hunting, the flowers but most of all the flower bunny! She had a long standing admired relationship with the bunny.

This time, she made a spacial flower cards just for them.
    53251624893_c9d9d7efc0_c.jpg

Hazel was hopping that they liked these, since they went around giving flowers all the time, plus these ones would not wilt, that would hopefully make them last forever.
    53251827745_2c5b7b99ef_c.jpg

The flower bunny loved the flower cards of course! He gave Hazel a bit fluffy loving hug. It was so fluffy Hazel melted right in.
    53251331926_a85ba8bcca_c.jpg

Hazel was happy to find some chocolate eggs and some fruity ones too, she ate a couple before Nessa came to police them xD.
    (I believe the chocolate eggs are from Around The Sims 4 and the the fruity ones are icemunmun).
    53251624463_641682ffc8_c.jpg

Vanessa's half brother Rod came over for Springfest. Rod had always looked up to Declan who was his uncle, so he took the news and reality of what happened, very hard. Vanessa made it her priority to check up on him and invite him over.
    53250447672_5e84576e0e_c.jpg

Rod did not get to go out much (the other Eos's are poor) So he enjoyed this a lot.

Beckett had spent the first half of Springfest with his twin Amelia and her fiance Nickolas. For the evening he joined Vanessa and finally got to get to know Rod that much better, during dinner.
    53251827165_99c8fc7852_c.jpg

They ended up staying awake late, so on Saturday, poor Hazel needed an afternoon nap, which did give Beck and Vanessa time to get cozy.

Beck had Vanessa's heart for some many reasons, but again she could tact on how he was so open, accepting of Hazel and Rod, anyone really important to Vanessa, she hoped she gave back the same.
    53250447327_22c6a28a74_c.jpg

Beck wanted to show Vanessa a recipe he got in Brindleton Bay, they should take a small trip there someday.

Intrigued and agreeing, Vanessa followed the directions feeling very confident!

The shrimp sandwiches were a huge hit! LOL ignore the forks! xD
    53251826885_f10c3a0ba9_c.jpg
    53250447267_f447e13ba4_c.jpg

Hazel loved her little game/playroom, especially the game table! Vanessa got a little sick but some medication, tea and a nap took care of the worst of it.
    53251624023_06d3ca6aef_c.jpg

Vanessa was delighted to see Danielle and how good she was doing in her own house with Matt, she had ordered a new flower arrangement for her bedroom. Vanessa was not keen on her friends insisting to pay for them, but they were not backing down so she accepted the pay.
    53292895248_610c107844_c.jpg

Time to celebrate Rod's birthday into adulthood! Thanks to Vanessa, he found and could afford a small apartment in Evergreen Harbor, he dreamed to be a mixolgist. Rod requested an amazing beef dish, so Vanessa had whipped up Beef Wellington.

Tucker the ravenette is Rod's dad and Rachel in the blue is Rod and Vanessa's mom.
    53292895278_b7442edfd2_c.jpg

Rod is not a fan of cake (I know crazy right?) So Vanessa made him peach cobber for his birthday dessert, he still aged up just not with a cake~
    53293022044_35843158a0_c.jpg

Rainbow Stone
    Juliana, Rainbow and Max were settling in very nicely, it was not all smooth but they all loved each other so it made it easier, Rainbow was still very wowed by their baby in Juli's stomach.

It is really cute Rainbow keeps doing this automatically <3
    53250432777_6e7fc75117_c.jpg
    Juli was always pleased and eager to answer Rainbow's questions and of course feel the baby kicks!

Max had told her about the reaction of his sisters leaving, so the two tried even more to help transition Rainbow to the idea of their new family member coming soon.
    53250432517_bb25b5a410_c.jpg

Rainbow was thriving with the Winterfest addition of her new kitten, Treasure. She was really good with the responsibility, though sometimes Max scooped the litter box when Rainbow forgot.
    53250432492_82d3c43836_c.jpg

These two lovebirds loved living together, they had a routine of having a cup a tea each morning together, they were falling into a routine quite nicely.
    53251610018_3bda7bfc30_c.jpg

Rainbow highly enjoyed the new swing set that aunt Mckenna made for her and brought over, Lili also gave her a new book she wrote, it assured her that everything was still pretty much the same, just with a little distance now.
    53251675534_d8e854aa7f_c.jpg

Rainbow happily tried out her new bike from Father Winter, it was soooo much fun!

(I used a mod for kids can ride bikes even though I have growing together, I feel some of the "older" kids would have ridden already).
    53251812450_66b12d6311_c.jpg

Lilith popped by and gave Juliana some of her kid books that were more research based and advice than actual stories. There was Teething and Tantrums, Sippy Cups and Rubber ducks and Naps and Nappies.

Juliana really appreciated the books!
    53251812335_4b1f79ae3a_c.jpg

As Max cooked dinner and Juli talked with Lilith they all listened to Rainbow who wished to put on a show for them, she is getting pretty good with that violin.
    53251812465_8c36199b3e_c.jpg

They all dug in to the ribs enjoying them immensely (Lilith was eating to just standing up, pppft you know sims).
    53251316456_1e71b0b501_c.jpg

Treasure is so cute! I am still fairly new to pets in the house and I love this kitten to bits!~ Also having an updated control pets mods really helps :)
    53251316186_61619f001b_c.jpg

This is here for pure cuteness that is all! <3
    53251317176_49b54a462b_c.jpg

Rainbow and her kitten often have breakfast together, this is usually after Max and Juliana have their morning tea, they usually join Rainbow to eat but they are both um hum in the shower this morning~
    53251316176_f6b3520e0e_c.jpg

Juliana is an orphan and shared the same foster home with Terrence, so she was happy to see him. His wife Nayeli and him were expecting as well. They also were getting married this Spring and Juli and her family were invited.
    53251609078_1e9759e533_c.jpg

Rainbow liked playing with her baby doctor doll that she also got for Winterfest, maybe she wanted to be a doctor too? So that would be a doctor-violinist-spellcasting-meremaid-singer-mommy, the list was getting longer lol kids.

Maybe she also be a veterinarian like Hazelnut? She did love animals especially cats!

Rainbow's Thoughts: *Definitely a spellcaster first, then I could convince daddy bedtime is waaaaaay to early!*
    53251609103_76f43f3e20_c.jpg
    53251811715_6a3c1836fe_c.jpg
    53251674509_277cef352f_c.jpg

Juliana still takes Rainbow on field trips she made up herself. They are so cute.

Rainbow enjoys these outings and always thanks Juliana aka mommy, by doing cute things like drawing pictures for everyone.
    53250431012_94dcbbaf04_c.jpg
    53251674119_bba9d156df_c.jpg

Daddy and Daughter welcome home hug, heh they are always doing this it is too sweet.
    53250431077_78cd5f6995_c.jpg

Lia and their adopted daughter Fatima came over for dinner one night since Rainbow spent a lot of time at Fatima's house, it was good to pay the favor back!
    53250430967_3430f2b36b_c.jpg

The kids played on the swings together in the Spring air which was not that cold or nippy.

Max and Lia caught each other up on big life updates.

Max spent some time with the kids then gently propped them to say goodbye, they would see each other soon, he was very sure!
    53250430812_17a4524560_c.jpg
    53251315201_e82c5a3878_c.jpg
    53251608203_d3097f96b4_c.jpg

Juliana made sure Rainbow went through her night routine and tucked her into bed, her heart warmed doing this, they were becoming even closer every day living together, Rainbow even more frequently refereed to her and called mommy and to Juliana well, Rainbow was her daughter and angel as well <3
    53251810955_30b729c778_c.jpg

That is all for now! Happy simming~ :blush:
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    @Lyrie
    I’m relieved that Hazel is doing okay and that she was able to enjoy Springfest. It’s good that she has Vanessa and a therapist. I hope Declan can be reunited with her soon and that he will come back better and not fall back into destructive habits.

It’s too bad that Rainbow’s experiencing a lot of change and having a bit of a hard time too. Her aunts moving away hit her pretty hard. :( It made me feel sad and poor Max didn't expect her to feel so distressed. BUT there’s Treasure, Juliana, and the new baby coming, so hopefully those 3 changes will give her some joy. It's great that she's bonding with Juliana before the baby comes because the baby might put a slight strain on things (but I hope not). I'm sure Rainbow will be a great older sister.

The family’s morning routine is sweet. I like that when Max and Juliana didn’t join Rainbow to eat, Treasure did in the background. Treasure is too cute. <3
  • Options
    edited March 10
    @haneul
    I am very happy about Hazel's progress :) And don't worry Declan will be back eventually and I agree, I have some traits in mind to give him (extra) to simulate healing and see what choices he makes, I am praying the right ones.

Yeah, I always thought a big life change like that would be a big hitter, like she be okay with hearing it but when the time came, the impact of her life changing hit rough, but yes, Treasure makes all manageable and better and as does Juli moving in and her aunts still being frequent in her life :) In my test save when meeting the baby Rainbow was thrilled to have a sibling, but some strain could be there but they will get through it~

Treasure is my first sim pet in a household and I love her too bits <3
    ____

Hello simmers, I have another update, however while these feature our main characters, Hazel and Rainbow, the focus is also minimal on them, I rotate between their two houses mainly yet when I want a passage of time or to play a different household, I call that: Inbetween Stoler aka Stone and Adler family.

For the next few updates, we will be doing that.

With that said, this update is a three lady baby shower and a wedding! :)
    ___

A Brief Baby Showers

We start off this post with a bang, Amelia, Juliana and Nayeli threw a triple baby shower since they have gotten to know each other over the years, well Juli and Ame really were the two that needed to get acquainted. Anywho, they did the gender reveal cakes but JULI picked the wrong one, she is having a boy, but we will forgive her, she was craving cake.
    53269990368_704e5a20f8_c.jpg
    They got a cute little moodlet from the cake slice they choose how sweet!
    53269704941_a1151ab287_c.jpg

Friends and family were able to celebrate this joy and catch up with each other, I just loved watching the party in full swing!
    53269704911_c9f24acb43_c.jpg
    53268811962_17360bbee7_c.jpg

Bellies were felt to see if the little ones were shifting, Vanessa was so thrilled and surprised how much the baby was moving around for Nayeli what a trooper to come to the party!
    53269990313_068e604ab3_c.jpg

The gals sat down and joked and complained about the ups and downs of their pregnancies.

Then Amelia being the sim that she is, decided they needed to have the biggest bump challenge, whoever won, got the first pick of the flower arrangements that Vanessa was handing out.
    53269704586_16ddab536d_c.jpg

They were all in the final trimester but it was clear that Juliana won this little belly war lol.
    53269704576_c441a9e43e_c.jpg

The three got a lovely photo to further remember this moment and they would each get a copy.
    53270062229_a150cc63b2_c.jpg

Juliana did claim the right to choose first and picked a lovely yellow and blue flowers.

After that was done, everyone enjoyed the company and danced to some music before going home.
    53269704596_c08e9bca92_c.jpg

Note: That is all for the baby shower, not a lot of pics but I got so wrapped up having fun, I forgot to take a lot lol.

The Wedding Of Nayeli and Terrence

Nayeli and Terrence tie the knot on this gorgeous Spring day! (I don't have My Wedding stories at the time but used a lot of means to get this shot lol, the struggle).
    53291797342_eaf1314fe0_c.jpg
    The two were more then ready to say their vows and exchange the rings, not just because the little bun in that oven, but from the sheer love for each other.
    53292680526_456458981d_c.jpg

Terrence was not one for romantic words but today they rolled off his tongue with ease, he placed the ring on Nayeli's finger saying his I do's.
    53293145205_258be666be_c.jpg

Nayeli loved her romance novels, yet she spoke the best she could from the heart, through teary sniffles and a bright smile, a look of devotion, she place the ring on Terrence's finger saying her I do's.
    53292924603_2f830bcca3_c.jpg

Then of course they were allowed to plant the kiss of unity on each others lips! Congratulations!
    53292924588_3c8bf00270_c.jpg

The cake was cut, even Terrence was so excited he celebrated his own cake xD Max and Nia decided to sing the two in to being married lol lol.
    53291797057_55863bfdd9_c.jpg

Dang! I missed the cake feeding but they both still look so cute~
    53292924353_260ab659cd_c.jpg

Everyone dug into the sweetness of red velvet cake. I love seeing where sims sit, here we have Pinky talking to Nick her old roomie. We also have Vanessa, Juliana and Terrance.
    53293051084_e29d0fe5c1_c.jpg

Big sigh and LOL
    Only Nayeli had the sense to sit at the lovely table and eat her cake, everyone else stood! Oh well!

And all those gorgeous flower arrangements were Vanessa's handy work! <3
    53292924348_6169e3b464_c.jpg

The two newly weds took their first dance together it was very sweet, (This slow dance is by Sacrificial).
    53293144680_c6354a4375_c.jpg

After the two shared that moment the other couples came to dance <3
    Max and Juli.
    Nick and Amelia.
    Beck and Vanessa.
    Poor Pinky in the background she is missing her husband Perry, but her son Gavin-Derick was sick, to Perry stayed home with him.
    53293144625_3791dc1ed7_c.jpg

Rainbow and Hazel wished to copy the grownups so they danced together as well heh look at that adorable look on Hazel's face <3.

This precious mod was made by Mercuryfoam.
    53291796647_cf418b4a05_c.jpg

Matt was getting down on the dance floor, he has a puppy crush on Hazel for the longest time, he hoped to get a dance in too, which he did, I just forgot the pics!
    53293050839_65bee514db_c.jpg

Later everyone got some food from the buffets to eat and some were just done dancing yet.
    53293050539_e8dbed4587_c.jpg

The food was delicious! The guest finished up eating and then all piled out to go home after hugs and final words.

However as soon as Nayeli and Terrance reached their doorstep an emergency happened!
    53293144265_441b6aa933_c.jpg

Nayeli had to be brought in to the hospital or an emergency C-section, also Diego is a doctor now hmmmm, well, I'll take it.
    53292679631_d58edcd910_c.jpg

Poor Terrance was left out in the hall, but soon a little sweet baby girl named Myra was born, on their wedding day, wow!

This was from pandasama's birth mod.
    53292679676_b9ff7866cf_c.jpg

That is all for now, thanks for reading and happy simming! :)
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Hello simmers, I have another update, however while these feature our main characters, Hazel and Rainbow, the focus is also minimal on them, I rotate between their two houses mainly yet when I want a passage of time or to play a different household, I call that: Inbetween Stoler aka Stone and Adler family.

For the next few updates, we will be doing that.
    ____

Today time to shine is a small family made of Lia (Pre-made from island living pack and their adopted daughter Fatima) They moved away from the island to live in Willow Creek.

We will travel back in time a bit to winter for them, which is their first in Willow Creek the two went to the park to frolic in the snow, these two islander's don't know if they dislike or like the cold yet but they did like to create with it!
    53270600786_5c8991876f_c.jpg
    53271067925_823fa0dfff_c.jpg
    Fatima flopped down to make a snow angel, she had seen other kids doing it, I think she really likes the snow!
    Laughing freely, Lia flopped down and indulged in the cold fun with their daughter
    53269706812_6ecaea4260_c.jpg
    53269706662_5635b1b5b5_c.jpg

Once home, Fatima is eagerly knitting, Nobi (Non-binary term for parent) told her if she knitted enough things, they would post those items on plopsy and the money would be Fatima's with some going to a university fund, this excited ten year old!
    53271067550_e29ca18c67_c.jpg

Rainbow came over for a sleepover and it was very fun for the two girl's especially the pizza!
    53269706607_4d9c00eb1b_c.jpg

They played chess which was one of their quieter activities of the night, lol two violins playing at once or their rambunctious pretend game while playing in the closet were the loudest xD
    53270600106_c3411c7715_c.jpg

Lia was grateful when they were asleep, now they could study in peace, they are in uni doing a psychology degree.
    53270957184_9bae6bf0e0_c.jpg
    53270884638_2710d8111e_c.jpg

They had breakfast in the morning, heh look how excited Rainbow is to see Fatima <3
    53271067330_006045395d_c.jpg

After Max came to pick up Rainbow, the two had a pretty quiet but serene day. Fatima put on more cozy pj's and settled to knit, lol even she needed a recharge from Rainbow's energy xD Aww Fatima loves her nobi so much <3
    Lia whole loves books study from their course books such a serene image!
    53270884413_35fdf191de_c.jpg

The days were busy with school for the both of them yet even on such a tight schedule, Lia made time for their girl.
    Trying their best to always eat with Fatima at dinner and double homework was always comforting and helpful for them both!
    53270601486_8ec99e2529_c.jpg
    53271068710_0662ed1afa_c.jpg

Helping her with school projects and playing her violin.
    53271066925_836de50a36_c.jpg
    53271066770_a25b2de4c7_c.jpg

Lia felt pretty alone coming to Willow Creek but from an off chance meeting in the park, they met the Stone family and they had been very helpful and caring, it was especially good that Fatima had a friend!
    Mckenna Stone helped Lia with feedback and they got along well, Lia had feelings for Mckenna yet did not know she was in a relationship, a dazed flirt led to some drama but it was resolved and their friendship is on the right track.
    53269708322_6086e72f02_c.jpg

Max Stone and Lilith Stone both help babysit Fatima when Lia has a late class.
    53270886403_9d8b655ec0_c.jpg
    53270958964_f623864221_c.jpg
    53270601106_e4dc88961c_c.jpg

They were very happy!
    53271066065_b0ba4f75b8_c.jpg
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    edited December 2023

This will be Part Two of Lia and Fatima.
    ____

Spring had sprung, and the two went to the park to celebrate the warmth. Lia was wrapping up her time at uni and enjoyed the small break!
    53270884138_907e5177cc_c.jpg

The clouds are the same where ever you go, so the two love watching them together.
    53269705632_dd4f552546_c.jpg

Fatima thanks nobi for taking her to the park, she understands they are busy with uni. This of course makes it all worthwhile for Lia.
    53270883863_aed273ba16_c.jpg
    In attempt to keep debt down from their uni expenses, Lia paints and ells them on plopsy which has been really working out for them. They also sell Fatima's knittables on there as well, and if no one buys them, Lia donates them and still gives Fatima some simoleons.
    53270956504_bc6e112f97_c.jpg
    Ah, so Lia was not out of luck yet with romance just yet, they met a woman named Stephanie, they had hung out a lot and seem to connect in a friendship and romance way, they both have kept their own kids out of it so far but things are getting serious and they both yearn from a commitment.
    53270883743_a0cdce30d1_c.jpg

So the two take a chance and start introductions. Fatima is fine, she is telling them about her bad school day, she seems to like Stephanie.
    53270598491_38f18c11e3_c.jpg

Fatima started to go through a bear phase, kinda wish you could choose what animal your kid could be.
    53269704702_bc6bfc0645_c.jpg

Lia decided that they would join the fun, why not, sometimes following along in a kids pathway can open up a lot of insight, and well they are a psychology major.
    53269704712_596be295ba_c.jpg

They even continued their bowling trip they had planned even in their new bear costumes.
    53270955364_5a007110ce_c.jpg86 by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

They even continued their bowling trip they had planned even in their new bear costumes.
    53270882833_4e8a9f794b_c.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS LIA!!!!! They graduated!!! I did two classes or three classes at a time with them.
    53269704417_0ab28768e1_c.jpg

The feeling was astounding but the best congrats of all came from the little one <3
    53270955309_ed72de186c_c.jpg

Lia returned the favor and babysat Rainbow for the afternoon and evening and took them out to eat.
    53293032099_8a378fe27c_c.jpg

Stephanie invited Lia and Fatima over to her house and to finally met her little one, sweet Tasha. Lia held her in fascination, they had adopted Fatima when she was eight, so a newborn was something so different.
    53293032074_e69887dc44_c.jpg

Fatima with wide eyes approached the little noise making newborn and cooed at her with care, she was so teeny and cute!
    53292661526_43bb1ef301_c.jpg

Giggling, Fatima started to entertain the little one, she got something of a gurgle out of the baby and swore she saw the little one smile!
    53292661521_44cf9ac3e0_c.jpg

The two lovers took a moment to bask in happiness, so far their girls were getting along and approved of the other parent figure, now it felt they could move forward, become committed and soon move in together as one family.
    53293031854_3c129bfdee_c.jpg

They had an even more private moment in the bathroom.
    53292661261_38e0559787_c.jpg

Then it just gets steamy~
    53292904998_526d6a90eb_c.jpg

A goodbye hug for this wonderful visit!~
    53293126200_e7e21b3f6f_c.jpg
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Hello Simmers, Happy holidays! :)

this update we are still with my in between rotation families, today we are with Daniella and her son Matt and their journey. This update starts out with a bang for warning.
    ___

After the talk with Vanessa and Caroline (Daniella best woman pals) and admitting that Julian was toxic and trying to stir their son Max along the same trail, Daniella sent Max to stay over one of his friends house for the weekend, he did not need to hear any of this and she would explain later, when she was sure she had everything clear.
    53269729971_f7b247422a_c.jpg
    Julian was in one of his regular berating moods, over nothing but somehow everything. Daniella flinched in surprise, yet somehow there was no excuses in her head this time for him, only a resolve.
    53270087094_c35fff5ce8_c.jpg

Daniella let her feelings out, hurt being the main feeling and not any anger, she laminated how she felt and that would he even try to change for her and Matt? She knew she was betraying her resolve just then, a weak point but maybe just maybe if he did change....

Yet not a chance, he yawned right in her face, not taking anything she said surface deep so forget about heart deep.
    53270087049_a7c000138c_c.jpg

When she brought up divorce, her voice lacked the strength but her resolve was trickling back, the reasons it needed to solidify becoming more and more aware as he lashed out at her.

Daniella sucked in a breath heart broken yet beating fast, what did he want???!! He did not want a divorce nor to change himself, then it clicked.

Julian wanted things exactly how they had been.
    53270014543_26b6a4613b_c.jpg

He left her there, in the middle of such a deep conversation, life changing moment to go get a drink! A drink!

Somehow that started the sadness to boil into anger on her part, she sat there, simmering, fuming, and all she wished to do now was, was tell him how she felt release her pint up anger on him anything gah!
    A/N: please ignore the painting overwriting the mood, I hate when that happens -.-.
    53270014533_7a10546d90_c.jpg

Julian came back to accuse her, HER, of being heartless, when he was a criminal, yeah that was his job, she had finally figured it out not only that, if there needed to be a worse reason, but there was! He was horrible to her and her son, and worst still, he was trying to prep little Matt for the same career path that Julian engaged in!

And she was heartless?!!!
    53270014373_8454280997_c.jpg

Finally her resolve was solid, she demanded a divorce from him, even if she was scared she pushed past that fear, even as he yelled and ranted even threatened, it was the best option, no turning back, romancing things in her head, no this was it, this high school "sweetheart" story was over.
    53269729556_e977e3bcb1_c.jpg

Their shouting and fighting could be heard on the block of Newcrest and it was sorry to say, this was not the first time, yet it was the first time Daniella felt stronger. She cut off the conversation and went to collect the items that she and Matt would need, now realizing sickeningly all the nice things in their house and the house itself had been stolen or used dirty simoleons.
    53270014013_c7a8903cf6_c.jpg

Julian confronted her though, with a smug smile still thinking the divorce was a hoax, she was just leaving to go to Caroline's for a few days like usual, she'd be back!
    53270195805_9288267e65_c.jpg

Yet something seemed to click with the brute, maybe the determination in Daniella's eyes even if she was sad, she seemed surer, stronger, not the docile little weak thing he handcrafted.

So he lashed out hoping fear would be her keeper, yet it was not to be....

Help had arrived.
    53269728806_8f98018298_c.jpg

Daniella had called Caroline like she requested,(Caroline's husband was at work). Julian was not pleased to see her. She was the plum who put all these ideas and that look in Danielle head and eyes. Julian grit his teeth and snarled ready to give her a piece of his mind when!

Splash! Right in his face, Caroline decided this monster did not deserve her words, just a distraction, grabbing Daniella and the suitcases, they dashed out.
    53268835342_03578679bf_c.jpg
    53269728766_d91178942c_c.jpg

Out in the snow, Caroline turned to comfort one of her best friends, assuring her, she did the right thing, even if she felt sad, doubts, trust her, she did the right thing. After Caroline swirled into her cold weather wear, she smiled as Daniella pulled herself into a hug, her grip was so tight, needing and Caroline was here for her, even as the sobs started, she kept her secure and warm in the snow.
    53269728706_f1b9daf2c4_c.jpg
    53270196105_cdce342e26_c.jpg

A bit after they moved in with Caroline and her husband Jamison, Daniella took the rest of the steps to make the divorce legally finalized.

A/N: The mod that does that is by Zero.
    53270013958_b1f7919cba_c.jpg

Despite the overwhelming shock and sadness still swarming from within, Daniella was already happier, she found her smile again and could breathe, breathe much easier past all the numbness and pain.
    53268836257_21b8d52e3e_c.jpg

Jamison helped along with Caroline helped Daniela care for Matt and helped him with all these complicated emotions about the divorce. The man was happy to emulate a positive role model on what a male sim was supposed to be for the sweet budding artist to follow in his mom's footsteps maybe one day.
    53268836272_1c4a3de228_c.jpg

Matt settled in nicely, his grades started improving in school and his report card before winter break was the best thus far this year! He did a little extra credit over winter break and was excited after having his snowy escape trip!

A/N: <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/154720741@N04/albums/72177720296270093">www.flickr.com/photos/154720741@N04/albums/72177720296270093</a&gt;
    53269728371_e7e6ac33ae_c.jpg

They throw a party after everything was said an done but mixed it was a winter party as well.

Matt was happy to have Hazel come, he had a major crush in her~ and somehow without saying much, they bonded over the strife in their young lives, both understanding with dads, things were not all that easy, but they both had a wonderful support system.
    53269728451_a3e558b5d5_c.jpg

Everyone was very happy and engaged in all the activities!~
    53270085424_01419004de_c.jpg
    53269728196_afcdb01680_c.jpg
    53269728086_4e8b5106ed_c.jpg

Awwww~ Matt got this sentiment after the party so cute, love this system on the best implemented in Sims 4
    53270194765_eba2c30d9e_z.jpg

Daniella slowly as the winter snow falling, made steps in moving past first her numbness, her sadness, her anger, feelings of failure, all began to wane. Instead, she starting to branch out into feelings of self-worth, confidence and happiness, for once she was learning who Daniella was, she had been figuring that out in high school, yet getting into that toxic relationship with Julian had stunted self growth, she was gaining it back and expressing all these feelings through her love of art.

Even in the cold winter months things were so much better for the Hart (nee Eklund) family~ <3
    53270012993_35268d7d86_c.jpg
    Post edited by Lyrie on
  • Options
    edited March 10
    Hello Simmers, here with another post, continuing Daniella and Matt's story.
    _____

In the early summer, Daniella finally felt stable both emotionally and financially to move out with Matt, the two were ever grateful to both Caroline and Jamison, nothing could repay their debt of care and support, nor would they accept any, they were family now.

Many hugs were exchanged in see you around, as in your always welcome, for a visit or back.
    53269709786_e855791f8f_c.jpg
    "Hey little man, we will still hang out okay? Be good for your mom and listen to her even when its hard, try your best okay?"

Jamison really cared about Matt, the poor kid had it rough, going through a rebellious phase and clingy phase due to this divorce.

"I'll always be here for you, Caro, too, so never hesitate to call or stop by alright?"
    53269994958_83b4ac4f2c_c.jpg

"Okay Jamison I will, and I'm glad moving houses still means we still get to be buds."

"Always little man, no matter where you are."

Giving the ten year old an extra tight squeeze, glad that at least the damage could be healed on this sweet boy.

A/N: Caroline and Jamison were so sweet and supportive, I was thinking of having help others like Matt and open their home to fostering.

53269994973_fa56310175_c.jpg
    53269709721_099184c49e_c.jpg
    53270176900_18da9f269a_c.jpg

Getting settled in their new home, Daniella turned to painting to help calm her nerves, this was a good start, a fresh one and she could do this, she was capable!
    53270066974_f8a790f4a3_c.jpg

Matt was also adjusting very well, he loved his new room and especially his dog big plush, he had asked Father Winter for a dog of his own and well this would have to do for now, all though... the letter attached to this toy said "Be as patient as you can, don't demand or frown, and a new friend will come around."

So Matt waited patiently to see if would come true.
    53268816517_11f59d9772_c.jpg

A/N: Matt still won't take off that hat from mount komo's festival lol, that amuses me, I feel he makes a new one so now and again to wear xD

Daniella tucked in her little man, feeling a sense of serenity wash over her, they were both doing just fine and would continue, she had the control and self-confidence to give Matt the life, he and she, both deserved.
    53268816187_3d39dbb739_c.jpg

As the Summer started to go by, the two fell into a lovely routine together.
    53270176325_b9142b5e65_c.jpg

Matt's wish came true, they adopted this lovely lady, who came with the name Myrtle, Max was in love instantly.
    53269709321_7eb5512705_c.jpg

Daniella smiled and knew she made the right choice, Father Winter had been right after all, she also fell quite in love with Miss Myrtle.
    53269994633_f22a162002_c.jpg

Matt looking rather dapper took his lovely lady on plenty of walks and playing at the park <3
    53269715141_613f45542e_c.jpg

Meanwhile, Daniella had been taking her new romance from SimsDa dating app slowly, first chatting in the chat room, video calling and then low-key dates, his name was Gavin and he made her heart flutter but she was older and knew that fluttering hearts were not all it took, yet Gavin treated her like a sim, a lady, like how Jamison treated Caroline, yet still, she kept things steady but slow for now.
    53269715126_d58f202893_c.jpg

I dunno what Matt is trying to convince Jesse of here, but the two liked hanging out since the Snowy Escape trip.
    The two liked playing around and watching movies together, so nice and cute!
    53270072379_d3aeda557b_c.jpg
    53270182180_b0cb1529f6_c.jpg

Daniella and Matt went out to the Funzone restaurant now and again, it was special for them to have some outing time together.
    53269714931_9722e2eb71_c.jpg
    53270072374_f3c0ce98bb_c.jpg

Daniella started talking regular jogs and walks with Myrtle too, she strived to keep a healthy life style and a little rain never hurt much.
    53293043874_d8c12ec439_c.jpg

Daniella looked back on her life a while ago and smiled at her son's cooing and the doggo's happy barks even over the vacuuming, the pain and vanished replaced with so much love, real love all around.
    53292916828_72b0b8d98e_c.jpg

Some more time passed and Daniella was really soaring in her career now, almost at level ten! Myrtle loved watching her paint, aww~
    53291790262_a8fa62e909_c.jpg

Since they became official, Daniella introduced Matt to Gavin, it went really well, Gavin told Matt some captivating stories of being news reporter, Matt nearly forgot to eat at some points, it went very well~
    53291790217_a565517af9_c.jpg

Gavin started coming over often or taking them out on weekends, this rainy one, they watched a movie together.
    53292672856_2cdc53ee30_c.jpg\

It seems Gavin was so into this lost pet tale, he forgot to get his popcorn, love the movie faces!
    53292917043_243fe62dd6_c.jpg

While Gavin finally got his bowl and talked to Daniella about boring adult things, Matt grabbed an extra one and shared some with his best lady
    53291789972_53c25fbbeb_c.jpg

Another nice date for these two, they sang karaoke sounding awful but its the fun that matters. Gavin was thinking about perhaps expanding that drawer of his at the Hart family into move in soon, of course if they all agreed and was ready. He cared about them a lot and leaving going back to his apartment was getting harder and harder.
    53291790022_3b632b15d3_c.jpg

A nice summer evening helping Matt with a summer project capitalized the wholesome vibes these two now lived. Though... they both quite missed Gavin and not just because it would be more helping hands, just in general, maybe he could move in soon?
    53292672731_1f3a20d7ef_c.jpg

To wrap up the Hart Family for now, these are some cute family pictures taken by a photographer I made to pop into houses when I need them.
    53306328987_6f8dccb6b2_c.jpg
    53307194226_68b456c5fb_c.jpg
    53307555859_1b49a4bc78_c.jpg
    53307438823_ab16e196b2_c.jpg

That's all for now, thanks for reading :)
    Post edited by Lyrie on