Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Guys, we need to do another show.... I miss everyone... What do you think of another season of The Circle?

I've been getting moments lately of missing this community :(

I just randomly signed in to see 9 notifications! That's cool :p Hi guys :mrgreen:

Hey Turner :P
    How's it going?

Also extension of hello to everyone else in this community! Hope y'all are doing fantastic!

Ooh I'm in the process moving out to my own place ^^

Hope everyone's doing alrightio as well ^^
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Guys, we need to do another show.... I miss everyone... What do you think of another season of The Circle?

I just randomly signed in to see 9 notifications! That's cool :p Hi guys :mrgreen:

How's it going?

Also extension of hello to everyone else in this community! Hope y'all are doing fantastic!

Ooh, good luck, Vul!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

How's it going?

Ooh, good luck, Vul!

Aah thanks Icy :star:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

How's it going?

Ooh, good luck, Vul!

Iceman! Are you still in California?

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

How's it going?

It's going very well! I have my own place now and host weekly game nights, plus I made my group of friends play The Mole over the weekend in a cabin :p
  • Options

How's it going?

It's going very well! I have my own place now and host weekly game nights, plus I made my group of friends play The Mole over the weekend in a cabin :p

Aah nice XD Putting your experience from all the years hosting here to the test irl! :smiley: How did that go?
    Banner.png
  • Options

How's it going?

Ooh, good luck, Vul!

Iceman! Are you still in California?

Ah no, the job offer in Canada fell through so I temporarily stayed with some family friends to look for a job in the US. I ended up relocating to Texas early last year! I transitioned from a student visa to a work visa
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

How's it going?

Ooh, very exciting! It's good you found a regular group to hang out with

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    This place is too quiet... :s
  • Options
    This place is too quiet... :s

:( Yeahhh :c

How's life been to you Alleen?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I still check this site every few days c:

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I feel like I haven't posted here in a while but hello :)
  • Options
    Hello there Icy and Tiger ^^
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Hallo!

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    We all make our pilgrimage here every so often :P Hope everyone is well!
  • Options

Well got a bit of news again... I learned this morning that my brother's wife gave birth to their 5th child last evening! Uncle Vul x5 by now
    Banner.png
  • Options

Well got a bit of news again... I learned this morning that my brother's wife gave birth to their 5th child last evening! Uncle Vul x5 by now

Ooh, they're on their way to being the Von Trapps by now :p

• Options

Hahaha mayve if they buy a piano xD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

That’s not a bad gift idea for the kids…a lil toy piano 🤔
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

That’s not a bad gift idea for the kids…a lil toy piano 🤔

Aah I might have to consider that then... :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oooh, a lot has happened here... :o Where was I? Fighting vambies in The Infected... :p Glad people still come on here... :) We need a new show to get the people together again! But I guess people got other stuff to do! All grown up and flown the coop! Oh well, that's life, I guess.

• Options
    Yeah, I work regular hours with my job, but I've been spending a lot of free time on exercise

• Options
    Oooh, a lot has happened here... :o Where was I? Fighting vambies in The Infected... :p Glad people still come on here... :) We need a new show to get the people together again! But I guess people got other stuff to do! All grown up and flown the coop! Oh well, that's life, I guess.

Yeah, quite some has happened in my life in the recent months ^^ ............ but tbh I would be up for a simple show that's not too time consuming xD Maybe something Cluedo-themed. I've been having quite some interest in Cluedo recently xD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Come on guys join us!