Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    If I were Crystal, I'd be worried. 👀

Oh come on now @Nikkei_Simmer ... What could possibly give you that silly idea?
    Check out the look on Allison's face ... This might be a task.
    That poor girl is a diamond in the rough ... :D

53229416087_29b1ccf6f5_k.jpg

Update should be sometime later.
    And hope you stay on the mend Nikkei ...
    If not ... I have some Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
    Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited October 2023
    The visual effect of the full moon makes Danqing look very impressive
    pPLO7rt.jpg
    pPLOHqP.jpg

Danqing is telling the ghost story.
    pPLOqVf.jpg
    But what the 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 of this?!
    pPLOLa8.jpg
    pPLOOIS.jpg

The full version of Daffodil.
    pPLOvGQ.jpg
    pPLOjPg.jpg

I used nraas to make them appear, I have tested it and have not found any bugs so far.
    pPLXpMn.jpg

I have been restricted because I do not have a paid package for the img host.
    I think Camellia is more in line with her name, Daffodil is more like Titan Arum than daffodil.
    But this's a "contrasting aesthetic". Just like Kang Xuezhu I mentioned two times before, who is accidentally very similar to Daffodil (to be precise it's Daffodil accidentally very similar to him), he has a delicate name but he is actually a gloomy-looking tough guy.
    pPOY4HJ.jpg

There're indeed very strange things here.
    pPOYIE9.jpg

Your flowey just passing by.
    pPOYH9x.jpg
    pPOYT41.jpg

Daffodil have been caught. Who still remembers that Danqing was also an ancient person?
    pPOYLjO.jpg
    pPOYqgK.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Things are getting volatile in the Legacy. Haruo just put his mobile home up for sale. ~evil smirk~
    X74N6Zn.jpg
    without telling River or Bebe.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options

A Long Day Comes To A Close

53231973441_cd948e8e66_k.jpg

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    UPDATE: The Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 2 Episode 13 video failed to process the SD version, so YouTube has abandoned processing. I have now deleted the video and am reuploading it. Hopefully it works this time.
  • Options
    Doesn't this image just tear at your heart? ~real evil smirk~ Ohhhhhh...River is so PO'd once she gets over her grief and that grief coalesces into a hard diamond of rage.
    NXRhcOO.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    The Chikamori Legacy
    Chapter One "Love and Loss" (Excerpt)

Sunday Morning
    Haruo’s DoubleWide

AYfAatW.jpg
    Haruo sighed deeply as he looked over at the large number of insect terrrariums that he had stacked in the corner of the living room. A lot of fireflies, butterflies and other insects that he had managed to come across in his rummaging through the dumpsters. He rolled his eyes. Hopefully none of the things would get loose, especially the termite or he would have major problems.

He had been relieved last night when his dad had called him to tell him that he was going to clamp down on Mayumi and that he wasn’t amenable to Mayumi throwing Fiona and her daughter to the streets. As long as he had control of the house, he was going to make sure that Mayumi toed the line. This meant Haruo could live in his trailer without having to worry about anyone else. Sitting down at the kitchen table to eat his apple pancakes in peace and quiet, he thanked whatever deity that passed along that good fortune. He would enjoy his peace and quiet and maybe eke out a living in gardening, fishing and cooking. Nobody to pester him, nobody to make demands out of him that he was not prepared to meet and this way he was able to ease his wounded soul even if he wasn’t healed.
    AwRUSbR.jpg
    First of all, after breakfast, he headed out to the mailbox. He had figured that bills were going to show up on either Monday or Tuesday and that he figured he needed to make sure that was paid before the taxman sent the repo-man and the repo-dude decided that it wasn’t necessary for Haruo to eliminate and defecate and repossessed the toilet. Let’s just say that would not be good for him or his internal digestive and waste system. It was Sunday anyways so he just enjoyed his little walk out to the mailbox. Tomorrow he’d start searching for the bills today, he would have to drop by the grocery store and pick up some apples. He also decided that he would do some hunting for some wild game as well as wild plants. He had four apples left and he would be good for another few days so he would leave one of the four apples in the fridge and plant the other three. Those three trees would give him a decent bumper crop of apples to make more apple pancakes with. He had enough money to get a few more crop plants that could be used to make money. This way he could get plenty of crops to sell to the grocery stores and make a tidy sum of money with which to support himself.
    qszDPSY.jpg
    And perhaps, he should get into martial arts as well. It was reputed that once you got high enough in ability, you could break apart space rocks and uncover the gemstones within. Maybe he should stop by Mai Liang’s martial arts shop in Chinatown and pick up a muk yan jong and a breaker board. And maybe get Sifu Hu Dun Ly’s martial arts teach-yourself Sim Fu for Beginners course. Break your way to Financial Riches? Well Haruo could certainly live with that plan. After all, all he had to do was get one tiberium. Evidently the going rate for that radioactive gemstone was at least §38,000-43,000 simoleons. And that would get him to the point where he could seriously think about making this house a real house instead of just a double-wide mobile home. Since he’d already borrowed money from his dad and bought a gem-cutter and a Lord Vladimir’s Conjuring Cauldron – Frankly that could conjure a lot of things including gemstones. Trying to conjure gemstones involved a lot of invoking and big headaches, especially when he’d conjured too much and hit the floor.. He did actually conjure a soulpeace from that cauldron which put him over §101,000 simoleons putting him in a financially secure category and he’d conjured several other gemstones as well as cutting the ones that he’d managed to find while dumpster diving. Other avenues he could choose would be to turn around and get a science station. That way he could clone samples and be able to keep himself in high value gemstones.
    spc8MnS.jpg
    That was it. He had to become a gemstone broker that catered to the wealthy. The wealthy would buy the high value cuts off him that made the most amount of money. He knew that the diamond brokers were very vicious about anyone new horning in on their line of business. The diamond brokers were known to consort with Cartel and Mafioso to flout duty and import taxes into the United States and Canada and had no compunctions about spilling a little blood along with their dealings if it made doing business a little smoother. So Haruo would have to become equally ruthless to survive. But he was already hard-bitten and hard-nosed. Could he get the necessary paperwork to conceal-carry in Canada due to dangerous occupation? Perhaps. Or maybe even cross border-lines considering who he would be dealing with. Or maybe he should stick with the lower end gemstones that would get him what would amount to pocket change yet would keep him safe. But Haruo’d had it with his mother who had financially held him down and he was going to make himself financially secure if it meant selling diamonds, soulpeace and tiberium. And if anyone got in his way…Watcher help them, because he would show no mercy.Now that he had a game-plan he would have to execute it. There were two ways to get the kind of money to get an unlocked gem-cutter and that was to either steal one or make enough money to buy a cheap one and start unlocking the cuts himself. The third was just sell cheap cuts that he cut at Aleister’s till he managed to make the 50,000 simoleons needed to buy the expensive gem cutter and thus would be able to cut his gems at home having a finer calibrated blade and polishing feature so that he could get the gemstones looking of highest quality. At least this way he would be able to get started and not have to worry about the front end investment costs.
    DSaraQY.jpg
    There was also the matter of having to deal with having to go down to Aleister’s every time he wanted to cut gems but at least consigning them would allow him to get a somewhat decent return on his investment of time and skill.
    m1K56et.jpg
    That was until his dad had just shown up with a smile on his face and another expensive gem-cutter on the back of his truck and an innocent query of could Haruo please help him get this thing off the back of the truck mainly because he wasn’t sure what to do with it and maybe Haruo could find some use for it? It was his dad’s way of telling him that Haruo was loved and that his dad only wanted the best for him.
    SifXEdT.jpg
    Haruo grinned to himself. He was going to be a very rich man. His train of thought was promptly derailed by the fact that he did need to get a few more items other than the stuff that he had in his fridge if he wanted to eat well for the next week. With the basic fridge things got raunchy after about three days. So making eight serving meals probably wasn’t the wisest course of action - green fumes and flies didn’t help foster a hygienic environment.What he needed to do was build a financial base and make certain that he was able to build it up so he didn’t have to worry about financial security. The only caveat here was how much of a cushion defined financial security for him? 10,000? 50,000? 100,000? But every bit of that cushion mattered because it would help him to launch into the upper stratosphere of financial net worth.

Haruo sighed as he looked at his watch and realized that daydreaming had cost him about two hours that morning. He had to go plant apple trees. So that he wouldn’t have to keep going to the store to buy his apples. On top of that he was going to have to get a few more fruits to start an orchard. Maybe some peaches or some limes or maybe even an orange tree. Hmmm. If he built a greenhouse he could grow bananas. Well, let’s see what we can do. Haruo thought to himself as he put on a light summer-weight jacket and headed out into what was a Pacific Coast drizzle.As he headed into downtown to drop off the rental vehicle, he noted that he would need to look into getting a vehicle of his own. He didn’t have a big budget for that since he was living on his own. Even one of the small compact cars could set him back almost 10,000 simoleons. Since he was in town, he might as well look at one of the dealerships and see if there was something that he could purchase that was reliable and cost-effective.He would take a taxi back home if he couldn’t find what he was looking for a nice subcompact with enough room for a bag of groceries.
    sFEfZOf.jpg
    Would he decided to stay here in Vancouver or move to the island. Upon checking his bank balance, he realized his gem sales had essentially put him personally over the §1M range so he was able to buy something decent in terms of a house; maybe it was time to move to the Island. So he had options. Would he decide to stay in Vancouver or put some distance between him and his family (as much as he hated to do that to his father and to his grandmother, perhaps distance and separation was the best thing to do in his life)? But he couldn’t make that decision just yet because he had tiberium growing so the best thing for him to do was to wait until those spires had grown and he could reap the benefits from that before he made a decision on whether he was going to uproot and move lock-stock and barrel out of town. Perhaps the best thing was to find a place on the Island and settle down.

But one of the first things he needed to do was to return this rental and purchase a vehicle of his own, since he now had a decent amount of money with which to do that. When he got to the rental place, he found that they had a decent selection of pre-owned vehicles that they were selling so that they could take that older inventory and turn them into cash so they could restock newer models in their rental inventory. When all was said and done with a handshake, Haruo walked out of the rental place, the brand new owner of a Vorn P328 pickup, like his dad’s except his dad’s was white and Haruo’s was blue.
    q4MZvOe.jpg
    Guess the next thing I should do is figure out whether I’m going to keep the property or offer a deep discount to my dad so that he can buy it off me so that I can make a clean break of it and find a place somewhere quiet to live. Haruo thought. But that meant calling up his dad and seeing the potential fall-out from his choice. But he needed the mobile home maintained. And if he wasn’t going to set his roots in Vancouver, then he would have to sell the property.

One point four-five wasn’t technically the threshold point for being classified as rich. But it certainly was considered well-off. And if he wanted the financial freedom to move around as need be, then he would have to have a value in the high tens.

What about his long-term friends? Phil and Noel? He looked at their situation with pragmatic eyes. They had graduated school. They were into their adult lives and busy trying to build up their own personal wealth. They had jobs, they would be alright. Haruo knew that the friendships that were so important while they were all in school no longer were primary in their minds as each person negotiated their journey through life. What mattered was family. And the only family Haruo had was his father and his maternal grandmother.
    GvLNE8p.jpg
    And that was the bittersweet part of growing up. Maintaining childhood friendships were no longer number one in his life. There were some who would come back to you, but on the whole, most wouldn’t and that was just part and parcel of growing and maturing.

And Haruo was prepared to make sacrifices for his own personal peace of mind. Because even at nineteen, he’d realized what was important to his own personal happiness: a quiet life where no-one could bother him. A life where he was alone to contemplate life and his role in the grand scheme of things as an insignificant cog in the realm of capitalism. Yay for fiduciary vision.
    pUiYqSO.jpgvO99c1Y.jpg
    Over the next two weeks, Haruo made his preparations quietly, finally selling off his tiberium and seeing a tidy profit as well as some other conjured jewels. His dad and grandmother were not happy about his wanting to leave for Vancouver Island, but they understood his reasons and promised to hold their silence.
    fQYiwJf.jpg
    One week later
    W8UZxBa.jpg
    River had made excuses to herself to not go and see him at his new property. And she’d talked herself out of it multiple times. He doesn’t want to see me. I don’t think he’d be amenable to talking it out. I need to get a better argument together before I approach him with a suggestion to get counseling. And it was at Bebe’s urging that she finally got up the gumption to go out and see him out in Richmond. And that was mainly because Bebe threatened to drag her over there.
    sUKT6GL.jpg
    “He’s not going to go to counseling on his own, you’re gonna have to drag him there.”
    aXseAuE.jpgBjpPwiq.jpg
    As Bebe crested the hill and came to a stop at the manufactured home that was or used to be Haruo's home, all they saw was an empty driveway and a large real estate sign on the property - the sign on the property said SOLD. River’s heart fell into the pit of her stomach. “No…no…no…”. She repeated, her heart shattering into pieces, not noticing her vision misting.
    b8bLuY9.jpg
    “Oh, no…” was all Bebe could say as she turned to see River in utter agony, tears spilling from her eyes. How could Haruo do this? He hadn’t even bothered to say good-bye.
    NXRhcOO.jpg
    If River had thought that rejection of her overtures hurt, nothing compared to this. Haruo hadn’t even bothered to tell her he was leaving. He’d never even left a forwarding address. Fourteen years of friendship had meant absolutely nothing to him? So many times where he’d been longing for release from his situation with his mother and when it came down to it, River had wanted to give him that freedom from having to deal with his mother; that they would gain their freedom together, at least that was her hope. They’d made plans together through elementary school and high-school.

The deep hurt within River coalesced flaring into a sheet white cold anger. This was betrayal at its worst.
    5HwRZLE.jpg
    And betrayal did not warrant forgiveness.
    End Chapter One.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Just aged River up to Young Adult as she will be going to University with Bebe. There won't be too many scenes...with that, just a few flashbacks in Chapter Two of the Legacy.

Anyhow...a little photoshoot of her attire.
    CoAlDDM.jpg
    ...and taking advantage of the different hairs available to use.
    Outdoor Wear
    a95AbZs.png
    Formal Dress
    z9U4uW8.png
    Sleepwear
    QQLUPPv.png
    Swimwear
    T6Dx57w.png
    I've tried to keep the poses as tame as possible. ~evil smirk~
    h8wmRrc.png
    River blowing a kiss... <3

Watcher: Haruo...you are a friggin' idiot.

Also made a sim of my real life wife...the third version.
    T0qkZj7.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    It looks as if the video has had a successful load this time.

https://youtu.be/yynb8291gm8

It's now available for you to watch if you'd like to have a bit of fun. There is lots of magic going on in this episode. And an oversupply of insect spawners.

Judy Butler, from the Isla Paradiso Bunch series, and her family now live together in Sunlit Tides. The rest of the Isla Paradiso Bunch are living in Dragon Valley.

If you watched the previous episode of The Perfect Genetics Challenge, you will remember that Carl was toadified. He's been trying to solve his problem using Alchemy. But it was alchemy that got him into this mess in the first place and so far he's been completely unsuccessful in finding a cure that actually works on him.

Carl's father, Bill, does some research on the internet and decides Carl's best chance of a cure would be to travel to Sunlit Tides and track down Judy. Judy happens to be a very powerful witch. Bill's research has revealed it might be possible for a powerful witch to cure Carl. Furthermore, no witches living in Moonlit Falls are sufficiently powerful, so Carl is going to have to travel and throw himself on the mercy of a strange witch who he's never met before.

We will get to meet all members of Judy's large household. They include Judy, Joe Hart (a new potential love interest for Judy - nothing happening there yet though), Charlie Lake (Charlie The Plant Sim), Anne Butler (clone of Judy), Bertie and Benjie Butler (twin plant sims - picked at the same time but from two separate forbidden fruit seeds), Terry King (clone of Triton King), Donna Dutiel (clone of Lea Dutiel from France). Plus their imaginary friends who have been made real Peter Lake, Ruth Butler, Pippa Butler, Carl Butler, and Harry King. Only Donna has her doll still in her inventory.

A bit of background. Judy was the first witch I ever made, and she was made soon after Supernatural was released. I wanted her to make a plant sim but she kept failing. She eventually made a forbidden fruit seed and planted it and tended it carefully but was not available to pick it when it was ready to be picked, so one of Judy's housemates Dora Lake picked the baby. To my surprise this meant Dora was the mother. But I soon decided he was Judy's child. So she had a plant sim named Charlie. Judy kept on having major failures with the Science experiments and in frustration I got her to take a DNA sample of herself and told her to clone from the sample. To my surprise a baby girl emerged from the machine, and Judy named her Anne. Charlie and Anne were toddlers together and aged up to Child before I moved on to other things in the Sims. They languished in an old game for years. Then I made a witches' village in Dragon Valley, and I searched for all of my witches I'd ever made, plus another 20 I'd made recently, and put them all into the village I'd made on top of the plateau in Dragon Valley. Then I was trying to get Judy to get the badge for making 300 elixirs. She failed. I decided maybe her failure was because she was in a multi sim household. So I sent her to Isla Paradiso and put her, alone, into a house there. She made over 300 elixirs and still no sign of a badge. I then added a few extra sims and they were all crazily making elixirs. Then I decided to try posting videos to YouTube and that was my current game, and the Isla Paradiso Bunch videos began.

Once the second series of Isla Paradiso Bunch was completed that save was totally unplayable. I packed everyone up and placed them into a new game in Dragon Valley. I played with them for a while, but after making most of the imaginary friends real it was obvious that the game would soon be unplayable. Meanwhile I had grabbed Charlie and Anne from the old Dragon Valley game and added them to Judy's family.

In order to save them all I sent Judy and her family to live in Sunlit Tides. They still can visit the rest of the household who are living in Dragon Valley.

Now, in this episode of The Perfect Genetics Challenge, Carl will stay with Judy for a while in the hope she might be able to cure him. This will allow anyone who would like to catch up with some of the sims from The Isla Paradiso Bunch to see them. At the end of the Isla Paradiso Bunch series Judy's children were all toddlers or children. Now they've all aged up one level so they are now all children and teens.

Judy Butler (a powerful witch)
    Judy002.jpg

Judy001.jpg

Joe Hart (a new sim I added to the household just before I stopped playing their household - I thought he might be a love interest for Judy but she seems to like cloning her babies)
    Joe-Hart004.jpg

Charlie Lake (Charlie The Plant Sim)
    Charlie-Lake.jpg

Peter Lake (Charlie's IF made real)
    PeterLake002.jpg

Anne Butler
    Anne-Ruth-Benjie-Butler001.jpg
    She's mostly seen in her bikini as this household has a serious problem with sprinklers.

Ruth Butler (Anne's IF made real)
    Ruth-Butler005.jpg

Benjie Butler (plant sim)
    Benjie002.jpg

Pippa Butler (plant sim's IF made real)
    Pippa002.jpg

Bertie Butler (plant sim)
    Bertie-Butler001.jpg

Carl Butler (Plant sim's IF made Real)
    Carl-Butler002.jpg

Terry King (mermaid and clone of Triton King)
    Terry-King003.jpg

Harry King (Terry King's IF made real)
    Harry-King001.jpg

Donna Dutiel (clone of Lea Dutiel from France)
    Donna-Dutiel001.jpg

Anne and Terry
    Anne-Terry001.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2023
    River and Bebe are off to University - using it to get flashbacks from University for Chapter 2 of the Legacy.
    WFyhhug.jpg
    River's playing the guitar trying to level her guitar skill for her Fine Arts degree
    yDXXNHV.jpg
    Bebe doesn't like technology...so what does she do? She goes into the Science and Medicine field hoping to earn a degree. Well...that's going to work out well. Major cognitive dissonance here.

Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out how to build a "modern three floor up + 4 floors underground" house in Cape Garner ~evil smirk~ using this photo. (trust me, it's not going to look exactly like this...I needed inspiration to figure out how to do this)
    x7f3kPO.jpg

Meet Chad "the Brick Wall" Dermott...the UBC University quarterback...who moved in with them. Bebe really likes him, wants him to date River so that she'll get over Haruo...but River hates his guts and flatly refuses. Why? Because he's an egotistical, self-absorbed, dumb as a brick athlete that knows only one thing: To get the football down the field to the other end of the field whether it's around or THROUGH opposing players.
    q5bnHMe.jpg
    River: "So does his IQ even register?"
    Bebe: "I don't know. I'm not sure they even tested him. He's on scholarship.
    River: "So where is this Mr. Star Quarterback?"
    Bebe: "Outside."
    River: "What's he doing? Eating the lawn?"

SgEPCMb.png
    Chad: "Foot...ball...is...well...suited...to the...uh...meh...mehzo...meso...morph body type. Meso...morphs...are ath-letic and muscular...man...this reading is hard..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,884 Member
    Life got away with me but I am so pleased and a little sad to share the final two chapters of Generation III of Evergreen. I am excited for Gen IV to start on Sunday, though.

Chapter Nineteen: Individual Ambitions

Francesca closes in on her own lifetime goal while juggling a growing family and finally sharing her vision for future generations.

Screenshot-33.jpg

Chapter Twenty: From Ambitions to Late Nights

Both Sunset Valley and Evergreen House see changes to their image in time for the new heir to find out their legacy.

Screenshot-15-2.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Working on the house that is supposed to be the three storey Modern (with 4 levels down in the basement...) It's going to be a fortress by the time it's finished.
    qGKg5Go.jpg
    Not feeling great...so it's going to be slow going.
    hnqz6LE.jpg
    Yeah, Haruo's got some fancy cars in the 3 car garage. ~evil smirk~
    clX5qkP.jpg
    There's the roof done...now I gotta figure out the first floor interior. 🙄

This is a 64x64 by the way...and the footprint of the house is already at .41 - the city planners tend to throw a complete and utter fit if the footprint of a house is anywhere near .37.

Ooooh...modern requires windows...lots of windows. ~evil smirk~
    5DqZ8jk.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options

The Thinking Spot

53235481115_a2c3aa8d94_k.jpg

Happy Simming!

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Happy in Hylewood (since the Watcher is going absolutely nuts with the building of his "modern" house in the Legacy.
    Narrator: Nikkei_Simmer’s mind has just taken a long walk off the map.
    W2urVXW.jpg
    With so much to do (building a house; creating 10 security guard sims, etc etc etc...) before he can continue with his legacy, he’s going to stick his sims on Hylewood and let them fend for themselves.
    paCD6xM.jpg
    Also his alter-ego or his id (in terms of Freudian psychology) has come out to play… for those of you who are coming back to the Sims 3 side of the forums and haven't run into my more deranged characters, in the form of Evil_Haruo. Evil_Haruo comes out to play whenever the Watcher likes to cause chaos in his game...Keep in mind that Evil_Haruo doesn’t like anyone and is probably plotting all of his fellow Sims' demises, rubbing his hands in glee at the chaos he is going to cause...and cackling.
    uUivJft.jpg
    Meanwhile, the rest of the Sims, Good_Haruo, River and Bebe have all gone out to the beach to fish for their dinner.
    a6yqVkB.jpgdl8Go3h.jpg
    \Who knows what Evil_Haruo is going to do for dinner if he doesn’t get his hind end out to the pier or someplace and fish for his dinner. Otherwise he’s going to go hungry and that’s not going to make Evil_Haruo a happy camper. In fact he may even go about stealing a fish from his fellow Sims in order to get something into his stomach.
    tscnley.jpg
    Or maybe not, he decided that he was going to go fish (and not the card game either).
    pPaxOe7.jpg
    With this particular game, the Watcher is going to add in a Sim every day for a week, he has started with four sims. Good_Haruo, Evil_Haruo, and he will have 11 by the time he is finished adding Sims to his game. With the Watcher...that will be 12 sims in total.
    wAZxM7w.jpg
    The Watcher is just going to sit and observe the chaos and hope to heck he doesn't go completely bug-cranking nuts.
    JKrQ9Wf.jpg
    The Watcher decided he was going to go pick flowers. At least it was something to do and he wasn't much of a fisherman anyways. At least he didn't get hayfever, unlike the real Watcher. Those flowers always make him sneeze.
    PYJVTVG.jpg
    Evil_Haruo was hanging out by the water wheel...fishing. He really wasn't too good at it. He'd only caught two goldfish and a toad. Toads were not great for eating. And there was no elixir consignment shop. Which meant he had to keep that noisy croaking thing in his pocket. Man, his pocket was going to start stinking up the joint.
    mXgWT72.jpg
    River was having much better luck at the fishing. She had four minnows, a rainbow trout and four toads.
    AyKzgaq.jpg
    Bebe on the other hand had been fishing for some time now and she had amassed only two minnows, a rainbow trout and a toad.
    sHw3yeR.jpg
    Surprisingly, Haruo, the angler of the group, hadn't caught much other than a sea-sludge and an anchovy. The sea-sludge isn't edible as far as the Watcher knows.
    rHv0bak.jpg
    And the Watcher thinks that fishing is boring anyways. A bunch of tossing hooks in the water and hoping that something finny is stupid enough to bite...and get caught. But that's probably because he hasn't managed to hook anything yet. Maybe it might be more exciting if he actually managed to catch something. But anyways, he did make over §8500.00 today just from picking flowers. At least that ought to get him enough to buy a fish off his sims to eat.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Happily Insane in Hylewood
    (Chapter One)
    nSN42to.jpg
    Watcher: Now the problem with being stuck on an island; eventually things get to you and you flip your lid and go completely off your rocker. I'm splashing in the water because it's hot. What's it to you anyways? As I was saying, the rest of the sims have gone completely cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
    aSz2qR2.jpg
    Earlier in mid-afternoon, Haruo and Bebe were arguing with each other, y'know...the I hate you but I love you kind of argument. Who knows what's going on with them.
    VV0G7IO.jpg
    ...other than the fact that River didn't particularly like that idea as it came barreling down the turnpike.
    m9BC9hd.jpg
    Evil_Haruo hates everybody so naturally seeing River just completely ruined his day for him.
    iemIuKM.jpg
    Haruo was ranting about something to do with toads. Whether it was the fact that he didn't catch any or the fact that the toads that were in places unmentionable on River's person (she did catch four of them and she's only wearing a bikini). 😳
    IuI5MxW.jpg
    ...at least he was able to figure out which way you were supposed to use the megaphone.
    MUEYRDL.jpg
    In the midst of all this chaos, Bebe just went to sit down and read a book.
    MBq1c2T.jpg
    The Watcher finally forced the four insane idiots to eat something. At least then they won't starve...and cut this short.
    JuZLSh0.jpg
    Bebe on the other hand doesn't know what to make of Watcher turned Sim - Easier to throw meteors, my dear.
    Z7YgOOd.jpg
    Bebe: You gave me a headache with all that screaming on that megaphone. Now I'm going to yell at you. Give me your megaphone so that I can give you a headache in return.
    hm78VL4.jpg
    Haruo: C'mon, Bebe...it's 6:54 PM.
    btmVRVq.jpg
    Bebe: Even better, I'll wait till it's 9PM and then turn the megaphone on at Volume 9. You're not going to sleep tonight.
    GaAvAgZ.jpg
    Evil Haruo (reading book): The feedback is gonna be horrendous.
    EABwqx5.jpg
    Bebe: You deserve a headache after the headache you gave me, Haruo!
    qzFUhYn.jpg
    Haruo: blah blah blah...
    iPhVyWy.jpg
    River: My...this minnow is delicious.

(rousing argument)
    brFIgLZ.jpg
    Evil_Haruo: You're the Watcher...can't you do something about this. Now I'm starting to get a headache.

Watcher: I'm eating.
    e29rst5.jpg
    Haruo: Are you still talking?
    hQLaJjV.jpg
    Bebe: You're going to be so happy when I'm talking into that megaphone at a volume loud enough to wake the dead while you're trying to sleep.
    J7nTZS6.jpg
    Watcher: Yep, I think they've both flipped their lid. This siesta's gonna be real fun.
    vvdmua4.jpg
    Haruo: You're NOT getting my megaphone...Bebe.
    ukfuE4c.jpg
    Bebe: Well, then I'm going to steal it out of your pack.
    0OWk8hR.jpg
    Watcher: Something tells me this argument is going to go on for six more hours unless I put a stop to it.
    rOdT0oY.jpg
    River: ...AND I have something to say to you...Mr. Haruo...Hot-to-trot with Bebe...Chikamori...
    o9SftOz.jpg
    Watcher: Holy Geez!!! Another argument?
    Bebe: See...watch me, I'm going into your pack to steal your megaphone...right now...watch me.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Call me insane, but I want crab deco in my Sims 3 games. GIMP'ing just ain't cutting it.
    ***********************************************************************************

Watcher: "That's right...survive. Because there are many things here on this island...that will present themselves in the near future. And not many of them will be friendly."
    hZ1rfey.jpg
    Haruo: "I think I'm just going to go...over there..."

Watcher: "Watch out for crabs...yeah...I know they're kinda small and spindly...but wait a sec...there's that big one near that palm tree...uh..."
    52HKaOP.jpg
    Haruo: "YEOOOOWWWCH!!!!"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,124 Member
    Dang @Nikkei_Simmer , you've been buring the midnight oil with your playing and writing. ;) It's been awesome! :star: Great job with the poses too. 👍🏻

Anyway y'all, I'm still here...although I will admit I haven't checked the thread regularly for a good couple of weeks. Sigh...It's just been busy and a little stressful lately. :pensive: The rising costs in today's economy, and trying to stay financially secure, is just weighing me down. I feel like I barely have enough energy to go to work on most days, let alone feeling up to doing anything fun like playing Sims... It su'cks! :confounded: (Oh and getting old su'cks too. :lol: Even though I'm not old, but I'm feeling it in my joints.)
    I dunno if my blah mood has stemmed from Mercury Retrograde - it's over now I think - or what, and I'm not one that really believes in that kind of thing, but at the same time I've seen over the past couple of years the way people freak out in their behavior and lives during that time so I've been wondering if there's something to be said about it... 🤔 Anyway!!!

I have today and tomorrow off work so I hope to get some simming in. :blush: I think I will go back and play in my normal save instead of my medieval save. I need a break from medieval for a little bit. ;):p

I still don't know if I will be able to do a short Christmas story this year, as much as I would love to. I just haven't been feeling like writing. :pensive: And I gotta be in the mood for it to be great. Hopefully the desire will return to me. 🙏🏻

Have fun simming everyone. And keep the posts coming. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: »
    Dang @Nikkei_Simmer , you've been buring the midnight oil with your playing and writing. ;) It's been awesome! :star: Great job with the poses too. 👍🏻

Can't help it, I missed my sims so much. Not 100% better, but better enough to be able to do a little simming. Just trying to make sure that the congestion doesn't get into my lungs.
    emorrill wrote: »
    I still don't know if I will be able to do a short Christmas story this year, as much as I would love to. I just haven't been feeling like writing. :pensive: And I gotta be in the mood for it to be great. Hopefully the desire will return to me. 🙏🏻

Have fun simming everyone. And keep the posts coming. <3
    I've had so many of my fanfiction.net stories go stagnant because of this exact thing. Just haven't been in the mood to write JAG fanfiction for the past five years. And Christmas stories are even more difficult because you have to be in a Christmassy mood to write one.

I've been a blog-grinch1.jpg for the past six years...Haven't even felt up to putting up a Christmas tree.

Don't force yourself especially if you're going through a stressful period. <<<HUGS>>> to you and your family.

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Well...Nikkei_Simmer has gone certifiably around the bend. This is what happens when you listen to baroque opera and get weird Sims ideas. :p
    https://youtu.be/Mg2bE1ZBD8k?si=IPzNA3-3xcXFbg_q
    Credete al mio Dolore.
    6yVjHsL.png
    eYxXPuW.png
    KKIYlSD.png
    If River was a "vocal major" instead of a painter at university.

The two arias are one for bassvoice "Un Momento di Contento" (Sim Haruo is a tenor ~evil smirk~) - and the other is for soprano - "Credete al mio dolore" (both from GF Handel's Alcina). I think River would be more an alto judging from her speaking voice but I have heard sopranos who have rich warm alto speaking voices in my experience…so I'm making her a soprano.

~singing at the square in the middle of town in Monte Vista.

Didn't feel like making a whole classical music "concert hall" for my Sims. I'm not up to doing that right now with the constant coughing, it's sapping my energy levels. So I decided to do my whole modern-take "baroque opera" screenshots in Monte Vista.

Haruo (as Oronte) , a tenor, joins in with...his own aria... "Un Momento di Contento". These two arias with their accompanying recitatives are performed one after the other in the actual opera (Morgana sings Credete while Oronte sings Un Momento as the two characters are lovers).
    https://youtu.be/yZzEdkD5sw8?si=rVTUYNWrV0Kht5S3
    I was actually a baritone (I could only dream about singing tenor - Tenors always got the best baroque arias). I was stuck singing Melisso's aria
    https://youtu.be/N8XmwHyKowk
    ...upbraiding Bradamante who's a lovelorn woman disguising herself as Ricciardo, her brother, to track down Ruggiero, the one she loves who is happily infatuated with Alcina, a witch and Morgana, her sister, who have a nasty habit of entrapping fools who venture onto their island in search of treasure (i think it was) - Alcina is a fascinating tale of cross-dressing and mistaken identities.
    4yixoky.png
    Yvs40UW.png

And the usual reaction by anyone who hears two people break into song in the middle of a crowded square.
    HEUtarI.png
    Poor Bebe...she thought that she was coming to Italy for a vacation. Not to hear an impromptu baroque opera concert.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,884 Member
    I started writing Gen V and I will never not be obsessed with Generations as an EP. I have deep dove (dived?) into so much and all I’ve done is a relationship and a wedding 😂 I had forgotten how much I love home videos and the new residential lots with this pack are so cute!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited October 2023
    (removed)
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top