Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Home Chef Hustle Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    PandoraTO wrote: »
    So many hair accessories. Do... do you think we'll be able to choose the accessory colour/pattern in cas? Possibly? Maybe?
    Currently many of them are dependent on the hair color. If you change from black to brown hair color so does the pattern/color of accessories. Most likely will be the same

Yeah, you're probably right. I just keep hoping that one day they'll let us customize them!
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    These kitchens are beautiful.

lHUVVFt.png

e3LNFf0.png

MHy234f.png

• Options
    ValravnWitchValravnWitch Posts: 91 Member
    So glad I waited for the trailer before "judging" this, cause tbh it didnt have me excited at all when I first heard about it.
    But now, this seems really cool, SPs really have come a long way over the years!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Some things I like

The Hairstyles

The new lighted cabinet hood

• Options
    nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
    WAY more variety in the kitchen with brand new animations is going to make cooking feel less like a chore as in I never really paid attention to what my Sim was cooking because it's just a matter of filling their needs and clicking on the fridge, selecting "Cook..." and choosing the first thing that comes in the list.

The new kitchen appliances will allow for more immersion/storytelling", like "it's thursday, and thursday is pizza day", or "sunday is for baking, let's make cupcakes and have the whole family eating them".

Although it doesn't seem as meaty as Paranormal SP (although I think they went over the budget in Paranormal lmao, this one was packed with SO MUCH STUFF), I feel like Home Chef Hustle is the perfect amount of content for a Stuff Pack and should be a standard from now on. Makes Cool Kitchen stuff pack feel like a kit lol.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited September 2023
    So many hair accessories. Do... do you think we'll be able to choose the accessory colour/pattern in cas? Possibly? Maybe?
    Currently many of them are dependent on the hair color. If you change from black to brown hair color so does the pattern/color of accessories. Most likely will be the same
    I really wish they would let us change hair accessory swatches independently like you can do with hats/accessories/etc.
    Post edited by Omri147 on
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I am excited about everything I am seeing in this pack! I love the mixer and am happily surprised that we will have different beaters! I would be lost (especially at Christmas cookie time) without my mixer, and my sims are going to enjoy every one of the new small appliances. Who needs to order pizza out, when you have homemade! :) The kitchen has always been the heart of our home when I was growing up, the place where you all gather to eat, chat and discuss your day and thoughts. It is the same for my sims and I know I will really enjoy this pack! So happy to see stuff pack again!
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    I really wish they would let us change hair accessory swatches independently like you can do with hats/accessories/etc.
    Hopefully some day, there was one that looked dope, but then found out it changes with the hair color 😫

• Options
    ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    I was hoping we would be able to cook the extra pizza recipes from Discover University- judging by the fact that the kebab pizza was in the trailer and screenshots it looks like we can.

The blog also mentions the waffle maker and pizza oven are portable so they can be added to the food stand, it would be cool if the existing popcorn and ice cream makers were also made portable so they could be used this way as well.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 704 Member
    I love the walls
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I love the over sink dish drainer! Strange but true. It actually inspired me to check out one in real life as my apartment is small and finding space savers is a good thing.

However, the price changed my mind.

Seriously, the sims world is so much more satisfying. Sigh
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    This is my kind of Stuff pack. Small and simple useful things make me happy. :)
    The only thing that is missing in my Sims kitchen is a toaster, but a waffle maker is a thing that I didn't even know I needed. I'll gladly take it, but I still wish for a toaster included in some other pack, maybe some day...
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited September 2023
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    I love the over sink dish drainer! Strange but true. It actually inspired me to check out one in real life as my apartment is small and finding space savers is a good thing.

Do you have an IKEA near you?

Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I love cooking it's one of those skills I like to cheat before playing just so my sims have a huge variety now they'll have even more if dine out ever gets a refresh, or zoomers in general we need to be able to order all this new food stuff in all the amounts too. Ah well i can dream, I just wish it was the 28th tomorrow :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Anybody else already making plans?
    I got a sim who was suppossed to own a restaurant in Sulani, now I am thinking he will skill up his cooking and sell his food with the new stall till he earned enough for a restaurant.
    I just hope those stalls will be useable on loads of different lots like beaches, parks, community lots...that'd be ideal.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    Yes I'm really wanting to build some type of lot similar to this one. So I'll have a permanent spot for the food stand. Trying to decide where I'd locate it.

VFa3ALy.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Anybody else already making plans?
    I got a sim who was suppossed to own a restaurant in Sulani, now I am thinking he will skill up his cooking and sell his food with the new stall till he earned enough for a restaurant.
    I just hope those stalls will be useable on loads of different lots like beaches, parks, community lots...that'd be ideal.

Similarly I have a sim who's been planning to open up a retail grocery but started a family first and doesn't have the time or money right now, so in his spare time he goes to the marketplace lot and sells fresh produce and baked goods from a table. The stall will be a nice upgrade especially if the kids can actually help out like at the end of the trailer. I'm wondering if you can use the ice cream maker with the stall and whether it's made to order or if he can cook cupcakes and donuts at home and sell them at the stall. If no to either he'll take up waffle making.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Pizza... Oven!
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Do you have an IKEA near you?

Not real close especially as I don't have a vehicle. 😊plus they are not inexpensive (for me) either.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    I had been planning to move my rich and famous sim into a new mansion, but now I’m going to wait for the pack so I can build her one with a truly fabulous kitchen.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Hoping you can use the standing mixer for other things as I do like it. Though it's kinda bulky lookin.

Be neat for cross compatiability if I can use it with the baking skill from GTW.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    costa09costa09 Posts: 52 Member
    I love this pack. Someone know if we can make a pizza restaurant? Like the others restaurants in Dine Out?
  • Options
    @costa09 yes, the pizzas are choices in the menu.
  • Options
    KeijraKeijra Posts: 9 New Member
    Did anyone else notice the thing about "prepped ingredients" that showed up when they showed the new way of sorting the menu? I think there is going to be a way to prep foods for meals sort of like using fresh ingredients. Like having prechopped onions or something
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2023
    Pizza oven = day one buy.