Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,979 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , that siggy-picture is beautiful, great poses! Love the most what Danielle and Londyn use <3
    @Smellincoffee , cute pic of double-Viktor :)
    @LeucosiaX , haha, hilarious pi, the first one! *I'm glad they fixed the alien pregnancy :)
    @simgirl1010 , loving all pics, can't wait for wedding <3
    @RedDestiny92 , aww, try to take care :) Congrats to the Pancakes :smiley:

my own update
    U3GpUee.png
    Dwo2S0q.png
    here
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RazzgarRazzgar Posts: 55 Member
    Today in my game I decided to finally tackle building. I tried building from scratch a few times in the past and gave up. It's easier to download from the gallery and tweak it a little. I decided I'm going to build something from scratch even if it kills me...I'm working on a vampire ranch in Chestnut Ridge on the 64x64 lot. It's not great but then I remembered about debug and off I went...for hours...I finally took a break from that and added basements to 2 of my households. I just finished the basement lab for my scientist and I'm working on the Engineer's basement work area. I did playtest the basement lab and Krystan, my scientist, definitely favors the microscope. (That and the observatory outside).
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,653 Member
    My sim's house spontaneously combust killing both her and her child, this game never fails to irritate me.
    Update: The game isn't frozen but it seems like I can no longer progress in the game, oops. Maybe time skipping with a bunch of unpredictable mods isn't the best idea. The grim reaper just isn't showing up.
    Update: No, he's here, just not doing anything...
    Update: I revived the sims, until the house caught on fire again and everything burnt while the firefighters did NOTHING!

I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. Did you do a game-repair after the recent patch? I find it's best to do one, even if the patch isn't a big one. The good news is, if you created your family in CAS, you have a copy of it in My Library in the Gallery. I would create a brand new save (just in case the old was got corrupted) and start again. I really do understand your pain. I have had to restart my Cantrell save more times than I can count. Best of luck!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,642 Member
    @DaniRose2143 love the poses. Hope you get it all figured out soon.

@LeucosiaX the horse is looking pretty unconcerned. :D

lol @simgirl1010 his wife didnt even noticed him gone. she just rounded up the horses to the barn and slept alone in there tiny like 1000 sq ft house. 😂
  • Options
    iReyReyiReyRey Posts: 20 Member
    I've done some rearrangements in my house... took me 3hrs without noticing it
    whatsuppp
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    I really need to add an extra bathroom to the Wilson house… I’m just not sure where. The lot is fairly small so there’s not much space. I could move them, I guess, but I’m not sure where to… I’ll have to check for a suitable location.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,101 Member
    This famous YouTube sim family joined my save this week.

Do you recognise them?
    GPPAmom.png
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,278 Member
    This is a different saved folder and not the same one from my story with Detective Keith Wales.

This saved folder is from my gameplay with Max Smart and Mele Kahananui

Last month I noticed an increase in fights in my game and it seem like after they finished fighting some of the sims hug each other and some don't and have an issue with that sim, I don't have an issue with the sims fighting but they are fighting for no reason way differently from the sims 2 and the sims 3.

07-19-23_2-39-24_PM.png

In the sims 2 there is always a reason for them fighting and the same is for the sims 3, I know they are trying to create drama in the game, but the fight ruined my sims friendship with his college best friend, I'm scared to invite her anywhere because she always attacking him for no reason.

07-19-23_2-44-38_PM.png

07-22-23_10-52-37_PM.png

It seems like it continued after he went outside to watch her play guitar.

08-14-23_5-49-58_PM.png

Now I have him ignore her because she going to fight with him for no reason

08-15-23_2-04-09_AM.png

new.png
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Just now another fight, I feel like my sim can't go outside and enjoy their self, both Max and Mele go to college from home because at the Pub there is fighting there also.

08-15-23_6-41-31_AM.png

08-15-23_6-43-13_AM.png

It also happens in my other save folder with Terry Todd and Lilith, there is fighting at the college bar.

new.png
  • Options
    These poor little sims are tired fighting lol 😆🤣, all I do is sit and watch all the fights from my sim house who stay in the city.

08-15-23_7-16-17_AM.png
    new.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,934 Member
    @misty4m your game must be full of hotheaded Sims. I rarely see any fights in my game. What am I doing wrong? 😄
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @misty4m Do you have Eco Lifestyle (and thus NAPs?) This sounds like the "Roughhousing Encouraged" Neighbourhood Action Plan!

@simgirl1010 Same question to you. If you want a lot of fights in your game and have Eco Lifestyle, voting for the aforementioned NAP will grant your wish.
  • Options
    RazzgarRazzgar Posts: 55 Member
    Kryssie had her first prom. She got talking to this guy and the other girl seems to have a look that says "Why are you talking to HIM?"
    XCx1WJm.png
    It ended up ok...she finally hooked up with this guy...
    0F2mgzj.png
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @misty4m your game must be full of hotheaded Sims. I rarely see any fights in my game. What am I doing wrong? 😄

lol 🤣 I think because this save folder don't have any police officers in it that I'm playing with, they all are running amuck.

🥊😡💢😡

Me talking about the issue but still watching the fight from my sim living room. 🍿🥤
    new.png
  • Options
    I don't mind the fighting in my gameplay because last year I had two sims who would fight often but it was always a reason for them fighting and they never had a fight with a best friend for no reason.

These screenshots are old from my old save folder from last year.

08-08-22_9-37-49_PM.png

08-06-22_4-36-31_PM.png

Right now, I'm not playing with the McDonald brothers, so I don't have any fighters in the folder with Max and Mele
    new.png
  • Options
    _Gina wrote: »
    @misty4m Do you have Eco Lifestyle (and thus NAPs?) This sounds like the "Roughhousing Encouraged" Neighbourhood Action Plan!

@simgirl1010 Same question to you. If you want a lot of fights in your game and have Eco Lifestyle, voting for the aforementioned NAP will grant your wish.

I keep NAP off, so I never get anything from Eco Lifestyle, and they only fight in the city in that area only, when my sim stayed at the dorm, he never had an issue with his friend until he went to the spice festival.
    new.png
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Good news for Max Smart and Mele Kahananui
    08-15-23_3-29-57_AM.png
    They are married now, and this is his last week in college and soon Mele will be finish with college too.

08-15-23_5-23-34_AM.png

new.png
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @misty4m That's strange! It only being active in one neighbourhood makes it sound even more like an active NAP. Might be some sort of bug then, making the game act as if there was a NAP active even though there shouldn't be.
  • Options
    _Gina wrote: »
    @misty4m That's strange! It only being active in one neighbourhood makes it sound even more like an active NAP. Might be some sort of bug then, making the game act as if there was a NAP active even though there shouldn't be.

This is something I'm believing because when his friend attacked him for no reason I didn't understand why, I'm going to check on EA forum and see if other players are having that issue too.
    new.png
  • Options
    Her ex-husband set his self-up for this photo lol, his just standing there staring at them.

08-15-23_10-37-41_AM.png

I really kept thinking he would be dating his best friend until she started beating him up for no reason, she really sad their friendship is broken.

08-15-23_10-11-31_AM.png

new.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    The Wilsons are currently in Selvadorada for a few days. Unfortunately, though, Michelle, Nicola and now Mary have all had bladder accidents! :# Mary had just finished her bath too, and so I had to use Scruberoo on her as the accident drained her hygiene meter :#:|
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley wow.

I remember the worst time I had taking sim on a vacation in Selvadorada, was the old Goth family who seem like no one was happy being there, I got so drained with trying to make them happy I sent them all home and the dog got sick also while on vacation with them.
    new.png
  • Options
    @_Gina there is a topic on it on the EA forum, I found it. After Mele finish college I'll send her and Max on a vacation to take a honeymoon and create a sim while they are away to fight with some of the wild ones in the area and beat up as many as I can until their vacation is finish lol 🤣😆
    new.png
  • Options
    @Brd709 Loved the update. I can't imagine such a scenario in RL. One week to move out! Yikes. So glad things worked out.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    misty4m wrote: »
    Sorry, that happen in your game @itsnevermarch, the only time I had an issue with the fire fighters is when they showed up at the vacation area and started dancing before putting out the fire.

Firefighters in the sims are just... truly amazing...
    The few times my Sims have called upon them for help, they proved less than useful. :open_mouth: Not what I had in mind when EA reinstated them into the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top