Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    ...alright, so stuff definitely happened today. But we'll get to that.

First, Ahura focused on her cooking and managed to make her first loaf of bread.
    266tWgo.png
    This was extremely important to her, a sign that she was truly moving out of the survival phase and into the beginnings of real homesteading.
    F4jZvAM.png

She also further improved her house, making more chairs for the table she had pieced together from the scraps of wood left over from making more important things... like a bed. And even more importantly, she had some friends help her with digging out a basement. You see, she wants the house to take up as little space as possible aboveground to leave the yard open for plants and, hopefully soon, livestock. This is how it looks so far.
    ZGUv01U.png
    O3bRACW.png

Oh, yes. And then she decided to make a little piece of "luxury..." a beebox! Now, yes, she could have found a more practical use for that wood, but really. Bees are good for plants, honey is healthy, it gives a lot of energy, it helps against bad weather (and it is so cold here compared to Al-Simhara!)... Ahura just really, really wanted the honey, okay?
    fTeFyZh.png

Speaking of friends helping, a loose collection of five sims started to hang out more often this week... they even decided to call it a "club" even though it's really just about stopping by Ahura's for dinner and a chat.
    zG9eDrD.png
    Here they are having fried fowl and a spinach tart, both made by Ahura from ingredients she got by herself (all thanks to the Royalty mod, and the Simple Living, I be tough on the poor girl like that). Everyone agreed all the food is absolutely delicious! Of these people, Ahura is closest with Alex Moyer who you might recognize in the yellow sweater, and Alexis Ma, the mail carrier with the longer hair. (She thinks Alexis is very handsome, but unfortunately he seems to not be interested in romance at all.)
    eNYHD7y.png

Well, anyway, one thing led to another and Alex Moyer decided that staying at Ahura's and helping out was much preferable to... wherever townies live, really.
    The next spring storm was a much merrier (not to mention safer) time, with the two ladies sitting down and taking the time to prepare some warm clothes for the Fall.
    o8Wl9fn.png

And then the poop hit the fan.
    While Caleb has not come back... and Ahura does wonder if he ever will, someone else showed up. Someone with a much, much colder aura about him. Ahura was especially polite.
    yYxatfZ.png

He was surprisingly good company, though, telling Ahura a lot about the stars... she hasn't had the chance to really stretch her mind muscles in quite some time so that was very welcome.
    UdHkeMU.png

And then, bright lights. They picked her up before she even had the time to stand.
    nL2JNSE.png
    This, this was the last thing Ahura expected to happen to her. What had she done to draw their attention? The curious thing, though, is she will not tell me exactly what happened on that ship. I suppose... I will have to wait and see.
    eWBJTax.png

So. That happened. And you might be thinking "oh, well." But it is NOT well.
    Alright so here's the deal. I do not like the way the game treats alien abductions. I know that they wanted to make sure we understand the nature of the possible pregnancy, but I think that really doesn't change all that much about the fact that the target sim is gonna have a tough time. So, in the interest of being fair to all sims regardless of their biology, I used the MC Command on my game to allow a female alien-pregnancy as well. >:D (Also, frankly, I like the idea of a star-crossed whirlwind romance better than the idea of a guy giving birth... how? At home, mind. With no alien tech to help.)

Meaning, back on topic, Ahura might be alien pregnant. Possibly with more than one child. Which... would make things rather interesting, wouldn't it. We... do not have space for a nursery. Then again... we are trying to sort of emulate ancient times here, they didn't have nurseries back then and we can use a back carrier now so... it might be fine. Also, Alex is a lazy sim, anyway, maybe "auntie" would be okay with playing a nanny? We'll see. If it happens, we'll make it work. Somehow. :DD
  • Options
    LindaD2015LindaD2015 Posts: 141 Member

The latest update on the blog progress, thanks to @hellohannah2 I figured out what I was doing wrong with the link thing. All that's left now is to copy the chapters from here over. I'm hoping as I do more of them I can find a shortcut to speed things up. Removing the spoiler tags and other BB code is fairly easy but I have to go through the text line by line to remove all of them and replace the ones for bold or italics. While I'm at it and I have to go line by line I am making small edits, correcting spelling errors, and possibly making new spelling errors. I figured I'm there going through every thing why not, right? The pictures are the slowest part. There's no need for IMG tags and the links to the pictures I used on here are all in BB code so I have to replace each and every one, and the ones I need for the first chapter are on like page 60 of my Imgur and they're mixed in with UTTS screenshots and my builds.๐Ÿ™„ A tech savvy person with an afternoon off could have done this all in half a day, but I'm not that person.๐Ÿ˜ I'm learning though, and I'm getting so close to wrapping up this little adventure! I know in the end it will all be worth it...I hope.๐Ÿ˜

Good luck! You have your work cut out for you.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    We had a photo session today.
    With the goats ^^'
    74c623f924025a375ebc2735ee17223ff8ea40db.jpg

57c5d29d21b90202125b4ce093c5758d58201c3d.jpg

1df3b5eb0f837377c7324cdf312e5432f839b12d.jpg

And the ingame photos under the spoiler
    98c6c6e38b6dfdbf36178010c3cbb6071848f644.jpg

25c2f46ebb363b9e5db7d4d1ef711d824d8dd793.jpg
    Saiwa took most of the photos.
    ade84cfa9fa6dce206a19f2afc2e4b1ea7ae9802.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
    ๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley They grow so fast! He is cute
    @Severfra I will have to look for your unicorn. Adorable!
    @Lenny_Ogg Dangerous adventures in aged beverages! I was waiting for one of them to say, 'Who made you manager!' And protest their new jobs.
    @Brd709 Ah! Jimmy the temptation was too strong not to try but with Tina encouraging him to stay on the lawful side.... Will the law be so understanding? It begs the question. We'll see in the next update. Now if we could just figure out a way to adjust age in real life.... Or maybe learn to digitize ourselves into the game.... Hmmm.
    @_Gina Interesting and intriguing! Alien babies. What will she do? I agree that the alien abduction thing is also a missed opportunity. It would be nice if there was at least a cut scene where you saw alien's pouring over your sims body, taking samples and examming them. Maybe a room filled with human specimen objects and an animation like the hospital where the machine pulls out sims hearts.
  • Options
    @LindaD2015
    Saiwa actually is the manager and leader of them ^^ and responsible for everything. They went a long way together through many hardships and no one does it better than him. So no one ever questions his decisions and they trust him blindly.
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
    ๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ
  • Options
    Saiwa actually is the manager and leader of them ^^ and responsible for everything. They went a long way together through many hardships and no one does it better than him. So no one ever questions his decisions and they trust him blindly.

Thanks for the info. I know I haven't back tracked to the beginning of anyone's stories. I tried but I didn't find the first threads. Your story is very interesting and intriguing so thank you for taking the time to write it.

• Options
    edited August 2023
    @LindaD2015
    Yes, that's hard to look through all the stories and backgrounds and characters. When I get hooked to a story I find here, I usually go to the author's wordpress, blogspot or thread here to dig deeper.
    What I post here is only the peak of the iceberg and those who like it can take a look at my tumblr where everything is neatly sorted in chapters :smile:

Jeb: "What do you think the less crazy people did today?"
    Saiwa: "I have no idea!"

627e0e7621a934ec4d7baf3a3d38e798cc98aaf8.jpg
    Post edited by Lenny_Ogg on
  • Options
    @Lenny_Ogg Thank you
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,462 Member
    @RedDestiny92 P.1203 great townie makeovers. Maaike is the biggest glow up๐Ÿ‘
    @Misty4m P.1203 Terry and Lilith look cute together. Lmao at Marcusโ€™ reaction๐Ÿ˜†
    @Lenny_Ogg P.1203 The gig looks great, and their outfits was ๐Ÿ‘ŒAww the goat party. LOL I thought the rv was huge and then in the 3rd picture its a mini rv.
    @Lemonella Very sweet updates nice bit about sleeping under the stars.
    @DaniRose2143 P.1204 Judithโ€™s looks great in her dress!

Still on page 1204, but I'm moving along. Leaving some awesome along the way. Was able to play and got an update with Warner in Strangerville. It's all under spoilers for anyone avoiding Strangerville spoilers. Hope you enjoy, for now back to reading๐Ÿ™‚
    The skies around Strangerville had become eerie looking. Right above the lab a mushroom cloud seemed to have formed. HHlNisF.png Warner woke up and found himself home. He couldnโ€™t remember how he got there. He recalled getting the security card from Erwin but that was it. With his eyes still groggy, Warner went to wash up in the bathroom. He became wide awake when a blue reddish veiny vine sprouted from within his sink after washing his face. faFTruu.png After clearing the sink, he headed outside to ask locals if they had the same experience. Along the way he found a plant had grown. It looked exactly like the stuff that came out of his sink. Could there be a relation? Warner knelt down to observe it closely. 6f9j4rU.png Within seconds the plant opened almost as if it had caught a prey. It emitted bright red and purple spores into the air. The smell of it all was pleasant and caused him to giggle. Gef2hr0.png Though in a split second Warner remembered what happened the night before. He quickly got away from the spores of the plant. He remembered looking through the gap of the doors as they opened. He felt anxious about heading inside. z8JdzJj.png The door led to a staircase leading to a lower level. At the end of the staircase was a room covered in blue gas with spores floating about. 5YekpKi.png Warner didnโ€™t think twice and walked right into it. He regretted it the second the gas started to overcome him. He couldnโ€™t stop coughing. rErf9Sb.png He was able to leave the room but he didnโ€™t get far. He soon collapsed on the ground. Was this it for him? DyLqD7j.png I thought it was, until he rose from the ground. With the same freaky face some locals around town had. He had become possessed. ifYsjSR.pngajVK1m9.png

Warner quickly went to find Irwin.
    They had to get the bottom of this quickly. Irwin suggested that they talk to scientist around town in hopes that they have a cure. He headed to the local bar, heโ€™d seen lots of sims in white coats around there. Warner waited for hours and no one aside from military personnel appeared. He tried his luck. โ€œโ€˜Oh yeah, those nerds think they have some way to find a cure. They want us to use these small devices to collect spore particles for them. But Iโ€™m not touching any of that stuffโ€ she told him. โ€œSooo you wouldnโ€™t mind parting with that device?โ€ Warner asked. He thought for sure he hit a stroke of luck. โ€œIโ€™d get in trouble if I didโ€ฆbut if you can convince me, its yoursโ€ she answered flirtatiously. โ€œThats a hard passโ€ he replied and headed back home. VwWqH3G.png The following morning there was a knock at the door. Warner opened and found a sim claiming to be a scientist. They heard he asked around for the device in search of a cure. โ€œLook, I can give you the device but creating a cure wonโ€™t be enough to stop whatโ€™s going on in this town. Deep within the lab thereโ€™s something thats causing all this. I saw it with my own two eyes. Thatโ€™ll have to be destroyed and after that, maybe things will get back to normal.โ€ Warner listened carefully to what she said. โ€œIโ€™ll help anyway I can, just tell what to look forโ€ The scientist simply looked stared at him. They were going to need serious man power and Warner just didnโ€™t look like he would be capable. WFpsaJ9.png Warner got down on the ground and started to do push ups. โ€œLook..I can do..100โ€ฆpush upsโ€ฆin aโ€ฆrowโ€ He stated as raised and lowered himself. His arms began to tremble after only 15 push ups. โ€œOk stop, youโ€™re just embarrassing yourself. There no line of anyone willing to help so I donโ€™t really have a choice but to accept your help.โ€ N7DFfl0.png Warned quickly stood up, he was glad to help. His celebration was cut short when he was told to find a hazmat suit, and to quickly begin collecting the spore particles. KffDfyR.png He began to his new task. 3cNCUlp.png It didnโ€™t take long for Warner to collect the spores and to find a hazmat suit. Irwins paranoia caused him to stock up on lots of supplies. Warner didnโ€™t appreciate how uncomfortable it was. kdMxO7T.png His new partner fixed the hazmat suit to allow him to enter the lab without having to worry about the blue gas. She advised him to head deep into the lab to see for himself what they were up against. Warner was glad the suit was working like a charm. Nkq8PC8.png Warner found the labs desolate ambience to be very disturbing. Its clear all former scientists evacuated quickly. Warner could tell he was getting close to the end. He noticed the that deeper he went in, the more covered the walls were with the strange vines. Looks like whatever it is, it was artificially created from within the lab. Ob63DHH.png โ€œThis must be the endโ€ 5RgTCKt.png Warned used the security card to open the door. Although it opened in seconds it felt like minutes. As the doors opened he peaked through the gap and couldnโ€™t believe what he saw. When the doors opened completely he stood in shock and stared at the giant plant wave its arms and let out a loud shriek. uA01UAp.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,633 Member
    @_Gina
    I love your writing style, the way you present your story. I do wonder if any of those freeloaders will make themselves useful in the long run and not just eat her food. What a plot twist. Alien abduction. Nice to know it still happens. Hasn't hit my game in quite some time. Glad to hear you're taking the possibility of a wee one in stride. Best of luck, I can't wait for the next installment.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    2BlueSeaWaves, I'm so glad you've had a chance to play. Loved the update!
    I've played that scenario a couple of times, but I waited quite awhile in between, so that I had to rediscover how to go about it. Wow Warner has a lot to prove. Hope he prevails. Can't wait until you have another chance to play. Welcome Back!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,904 Member
    @Lenny_Ogg I love the graphics you put in your posts. It gives you posts a distinctive style that is instantly recognizable.๐Ÿ™‚

@Brd709 That aging thing is classic Sims. I love uncle Jimmy's mid-life crisis. If you're going to have one go big!๐Ÿคฃ

@_Gina
    I think I may have come in on your story a bit late. I love Ahura's thinking, live underground and save precious space for gardening and raising animals. I never told anyone else this, but my guilty pleasure is having a couple of spoonfuls of nothing but honey. If you can get fresh local honey, omg, it's so delicious.๐Ÿ˜ We have the movie The Breakfast Club, so why can't Ahura and her friends have The Supper Club?๐Ÿค”

Chapters one and two have been edited to work with the blog. Like I mentioned last night since I was in the text working to remove the old coding I made some small changes/rewrites. The scene in chapter two where Nancy confronts Mimi at the Orchid Club got the biggest rewrite, at least the second half of their conversation did. I have the freedom now to allow Mimi to make a stronger statement of independence and really let Nancy know how she's feeling without having to worry about boundaries. Mimi also shares the moment that truly broke her, but set her free...it'll make more sense when you read it...soon. The chapters will get done faster and faster as I work through them and get to the newest ones where my writing has gotten better and I won't feel the need for edits.๐Ÿ™‚ At the moment they're being saved as drafts and when they're all done I can publish them all at once and launch the site. Hang in there dear readers, we're almost there.๐Ÿค—

• Options
    @BlueSeaWaves
    It's so odd to see a character you're familiar with doing the weird possessed face. I couldn't imagine any of my sims from my stories being possessed. That would just be too weird. I loved Warner showing he's ready to battle a giant alien plant by doing pushups!๐Ÿคฃ Be careful though, Colette and the kiddos would be so unhappy with you if you got yourself hurt, or worse. But we know it won't come to 'or worse'.๐Ÿ™‚
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I CAN PLAY SIMS AGAIN!!! In late June, I had issues with my ISP and lost internet, and then I couldn't play Sims because EA not realizing that service disruption is a thing, and then when I got BACK online, the patch + mods made it so I couldn't load any save games if mods were enabled. I've been updating and removing things and finally got back in, though I don't know what was the culprit. In the meantime, I got into Stardew Valley, and when I say "got into" I mean became OBSESSED BY, so now I'm going to try to...um, recreate part of Stardew Valley in Sims 4 using gallery sims and changing the calendar. Tonight I dropped an Abigail sim in to test her out and I am missing some of the mods I removed while trying to troubleshoot this. :D
  • Options
    @Lenny_Ogg Those are awesome! I always have a hard time making actual in-game photos. Mad respect!

@GalacticGal Hee! Thank you! I'm so curious about what will happen myself. :D

@DaniRose2143
    I love your thinking! The Supper Club, I like it. About the honey... I love it on bread myself. But also, from what I was able to gather on the daily life of Ancient Egypt, it was extremely popular there. Not everyone could afford it, either, so I bet our girl is feeling like she made it above "peasant" right now. XD I'm hiding a bit behind the Al-Simhara tag because I do plan on taking strong creative liberties, not just try to make an "Egyptian" settlement... but I do use these little bits where I can.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,971 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves , So glad you got time to play :) Fun update with Warner, too!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Get ready ladies and gentlemen, the Schemes And Dreams blog will be going live later today. After some thought and a second opinion from @hellohannah2 Iโ€™ve decided to launch the site with the updated versions of the first two chapters. Itโ€™s better to re-release them slowly since the early chapters in particular will have new content. New readers can catch up slowly and current readers can check out the new versions at their leisure. If I had done it all at once it would have been overwhelming to everyone. This way I can also get busy on Matteo and Libertyโ€™s wedding at the same time.

Once I get home from work I just need to double check that everything is done and then weโ€™re go for launch.๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ™‚
  • Options
    Get ready ladies and gentlemen, the Schemes And Dreams blog will be going live later today. After some thought and a second opinion from @hellohannah2 Iโ€™ve decided to launch the site with the updated versions of the first two chapters. Itโ€™s better to re-release them slowly since the early chapters in particular will have new content. New readers can catch up slowly and current readers can check out the new versions at their leisure. If I had done it all at once it would have been overwhelming to everyone. This way I can also get busy on Matteo and Libertyโ€™s wedding at the same time.
    Once I get home from work I just need to double check that everything is done and then weโ€™re go for launch.๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ™‚

I'm looking forward to reading it.

• Options
    I CAN PLAY SIMS AGAIN!!! In late June, I had issues with my ISP and lost internet, and then I couldn't play Sims because EA not realizing that service disruption is a thing, and then when I got BACK online, the patch + mods made it so I couldn't load any save games if mods were enabled. I've been updating and removing things and finally got back in, though I don't know what was the culprit. In the meantime, I got into Stardew Valley, and when I say "got into" I mean became OBSESSED BY, so now I'm going to try to...um, recreate part of Stardew Valley in Sims 4 using gallery sims and changing the calendar. Tonight I dropped an Abigail sim in to test her out and I am missing some of the mods I removed while trying to troubleshoot this. :D

Welcome Back! Since you're missing certain mods see if they have been updated and if so, introduce them one at a time, so if something goes awry, you'll know just which mod is the culprit.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Winter's finally arrived!
    Winter came with a large amount of snow. Princess Roddy and his little brother built a snowpal:
    0afd94bbeb7d44359151c3d3f0672a4c83ee21f7.png
    5e9970f581f4e3d0248eeede83ca5b17bfd38e16.png
    1d4d8805f3e8c7c95f947187266424dd09b2ee69.png
    Then the princess noticed Tammy, his Clydesdale mare, rolling around in the snow and playing. He walked up to the horse. 'Would you like to have a proper exercise, lass?' Princess Roddy asked. Tammy neighed and reared up, excitedly. 'Ok, off we go!' The princess said. He climbed onto Tammy and the pair set off for Chestnut Ridge. They reached New Appaloosa and the pair were amazed at the fact that everything was snow covered! Princess Roddy rode Tammy around the town:
    50081958bf2698fbc785ec47ea6263f2e90fd856.png
    ab6faadb9b9aa46483594d9f60596f4bdbfd7e85.png
    0dbb843f15dcb5784a76433ace64493dd92b9287.png
    a73ed3304a5fae537ad7cc3a5c8eae4072ffd35e.png
    7e78dcaab4d1efc48f648cffdf550ddf5d683949.png
    4d16512b0fa4afe33daf77f6c5df1fc422677c01.png
    aaadbf07b1345cedf80cc0597bae029a657ad624.png
    5cacad7f219eba7827b7b7c47f133301db41c443.png
    After their trot around New Appaloosa, Princess Roddy dismounted Tammy and the horse warmed up inside Duke's Hall, falling asleep:
    8227b3776ac1147fe299a7e9f6c6d730fd589f0b.png
    Later, Tammy woke up and she and Princess Roddy headed back home to Dianthus Hall, having experienced winter in Chestnut Ridge.

Simbles and Don't wake the Llama!
    Prepare for a lot of screenshots. About 22 of them. That said, this isn't a screenshot only section.
    Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and their aunt, Shelly Heart, played Simbles in the room below the photo studio in Dianthus Hall:
    f92e4de0e7283bbee822781f329f07dffc407531.png
    d7737f1ce5bbc87b49c6d2e11580a102fece9ab9.png
    65cb899c16ed81be973db3e2afdf8028491e76d4.png
    91d803b5d9d83099dacfe3bbe6b177a95bc4d0ac.png
    c53ceff0ffb3b398c29751f91003875b4a333347.png
    818adaf1a521b10292ad0906720c99ce124746be.png
    40f7da180884f9d712e09ca4305cdf9765ef7ec5.png
    59e6608210befa4539dcb0f589f079f180ac3f53.png
    1763a967d113571a12737c0eee7f24590b1f115e.png
    28db37ccb3d9179d79b53b6eb61d6b8979eb7e35.png
    Shelly won the game. Later, they played Don't Wake the Llama:
    210c212422337e0daa90b64c8a2f95a7bda2cb01.png
    c2cb010b63961267a6d7b225df0f00a49715bd69.png
    5de3cdbf261bdf69845da424f4c2a9ce291e64a1.png
    4e2c0a2f71e026bb474728f029990be8ef6e4718.png
    8d3e81910e1539c7b7511dead6ce44d91b7ea716.png
    f020cca3e278a83d97c8595078db6549e1c5ab60.png
    612508595e84f641bf5c465d381517aadd65f404.png
    88cb2e36e557ddc3877e32e74cae52abfd17858b.png
    2265981acadb4b02053c3f728834fcc08ac53702.png
    3699d7928874e562c46d45be511cac60036a0c76.png
    0ee60f159e0077045c996260f2b1ce2b4c2ac091.png
    81b37b50e7f57ec165d04fddf58d602700647752.png
    Sophia won the game! She, her brothers and her aunt had enjoyed playing together!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @DreamPrincess What fun! Loved the tour of New Appaloosa. My Sims have yet to play Simbles.
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves I enjoyed you Strangerville update a lot. The screenshots are amazing and them and the story give a 'cinematic' vibe. Really great to watch/read :)
    (And thank you for your kind comments)
    @DaniRose2143 Thank you! I edit them with the Incollage app on my tablet. It's so easy and I have a lot of fun editing the screenshots ^^'
    @_Gina Thank you! I do take a lot of ingame screenshots and I try out what works best. Adjusting the distance between camera and motive, for example. For one good ingame foto I take a lot of failed ones ^^' But it's worth the effort and with more experience it takes less time to get good results.

While the others get ready for work, Team Home Improvement (Jeb and Jack) already started.

Sai doesn't trust Jack and looked after them as soon as he changed clothes. But surprisingly all seemed well...
    Saiwa: "Omg Jack - I can't believe it! You started to work ahead of the others and you proactively chose an already ripped jeans to not destroy the good ones!"
    c007b8cdfeb6c318dd96090dfe0da6720fad089e.jpg
    Jeb: "Uhm - these are were the good ones. He managed to rip them 5 minutes after he touched the tools ^^' "
    @LindaD2015
    Your comment yesterday made me think a lot and from the new reader's point of view it might appear that Saiwa is unnecessarily rude to Jack.
    But Jack is the youngest and a werewolf (but still acts like a werepuppy) and he's 'damaged'. So he needs a strong hand.
    He is up for all kind of nonsense and can't keep his snout shut.
    And more often than not he drags the others (mostly Ji Ho, the second youngest) into his mischief.
    Saiwa is the only one he listens to and the only one who even feels the need to stop him.
    Vlad is Jack's best friend, Kiyoshi his secret lover/fated mate/alpha, Ji Ho looks up to him (a bit) and Jeb is too kind to speak up.
    So it's Saiwa's job to keep him at bay. He is like an older brother for Jack. They went through hell together and love each other dearly.
    (I felt the need to clarify this ^^' It's not easy for Saiwa to carry the burden of responsibility for the Boys since he too is 'damaged' (like all of them).
    And I love him much too much so I don't want you to think he's a bully or sth รถ.ร–'
    b18ba9dab3f8c8193c4f6dc5598072a211e2dd4b.jpg

• Options
    @Lenny_Ogg
    For what it's worth, I didn't think anything bad about Saiwa. I know even human guys sometimes don't understand "polite" and you gotta tell them straight up if you think they should stop doing something. Or do something. Not that women can't be that way too, sometimes... (I am. Say "oh look, the trash bin's full..." and I will take it as a simple statement, not a direction to do something about it. It just doesn't compute sometimes. XD) But anyway, Jack being a were just made it clearer... there has got to be respect involved, and each wolf will have different things they respect. If Jack only takes you seriously when you're strict, then there's nothing wrong with that. :)
  • Options
    @LindaD2015
    Your comment yesterday made me think a lot and from the new reader's point of view it might appear that Saiwa is unnecessarily rude to Jack.
    But Jack is the youngest and a werewolf (but still acts like a werepuppy) and he's 'damaged'. So he needs a strong hand.
    He is up for all kind of nonsense and can't keep his snout shut.
    And more often than not he drags the others (mostly Ji Ho, the second youngest) into his mischief.
    Saiwa is the only one he listens to and the only one who even feels the need to stop him.
    Vlad is Jack's best friend, Kiyoshi his secret lover/fated mate/alpha, Ji Ho looks up to him (a bit) and Jeb is too kind to speak up.
    So it's Saiwa's job to keep him at bay. He is like an older brother for Jack. They went through hell together and love each other dearly.
    (I felt the need to clarify this ^^' It's not easy for Saiwa to carry the burden of responsibility for the Boys since he too is 'damaged' (like all of them).
    And I love him much too much so I don't want you to think he's a bully or sth รถ.ร–'

I wasn't thinking along those lines at all. I was thinking about people and how they will resent being told what to do. Especially people who live together for a long time. These young men are under a great deal of stress running from place to place and trying to stay hidden. It takes a toll on a person. I spent 4 yrs in the US Navy & I watched what being in close quarters can do to people. My 1st cruise was shortly after the US Stark was hit by Iraqi missiles. Because we were a tender (a repair and supply ship) our government wanted to keep us hidden. We didn't see any ports and were stuck together for months in a tin can basically. People who had worked and drank together became irritable and hard to get along with. It didn't matter if the person was right or wrong. I remember a supervisor calmly respond to one of my shipmates. 'I know your stressed so I'll let that go. When you're done blowing off steam I expect you to accomplish the task.' Those were the lines I was thinking along.
    But thank you for telling me where your thoughts lay. I'm sorry if I offended you that is never my intent. And the old picture time picture touch is beautifully done.

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    I got mentioned in this weekโ€™s thread highlights yay! Itโ€™s a screenshot of Beatrice skiing during the Festival of Snow. Iโ€™ve got some more screenshots of whatโ€™s been going on with my game lately, Iโ€™ll upload them later!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top