Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    I can’t believe I’ve almost finished Generation Two of Evergreen! Yes I also did build a custom World Adventure’s tomb underneath Evergreen House for this chapter and it was worth the drama.

Part 1 is up today, Part 2 on Sunday and then next week is Generation Three - Ambitions!

Chapter Twenty Part I: Reginald’s Crypt

Jean-Claude’s work in the nectar cellar gives way for Blair to make a monumental discovery that reveals much more than she anticipated about her great-grandfather’s past.

04h39j5tjk4j.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone else have a moment where you hit upon an idea and scrap ages of planning? Yeah, that's me right now.
    I feel this :joy: I’m sure the idea will be amazing and worth the scrapping!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Does anyone else have a moment where you hit upon an idea and scrap ages of planning? Yeah, that's me right now.

i never plan.at first I was going to but I Discovered the benders break the rules anyway so I stopped I even bought three notebooks so I could plan .
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Got another chapter of Life is Random up. Hoping to finish one more before I go on vacation.
    6.2 Graduating

3RfgHr2.png
    image.png
  • Options
    BubblegumBlissBubblegumBliss Posts: 73 Member
    Discovering a unicorn! Chapter 290 of The Parsons Legacy has been posted! Check it out: https://theparsonslegacyyy.blogspot.com/2023/07/chapter-290.html
    43pe2ofwa2hq.png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • Options
    Hi all!

I have added to my blog quite a bit in recent weeks and wanted to share that I now also produce guides for all the different aspects of The Sims 3. Naturally this will be a labour of love that takes a while but at the moment every career has a guide and there are some anecdotal gameplay and career guides too. Today's is which career earns the most, and which ones still earn a lot but work the least! So if you're wondering or know someone who would benefit from that (maybe before they start a story or a challenge) you can check that out here https://lizzielilyy.com/sims-3/guides/careers-professions/most-lucrative-career/
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    The second half of this one was a blast to write. I hope it's as much fun to read.

ate-49-1.png
    49: Wrong Language
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    the benders like everything food drink games whoo especially whoo. my new couple who replaced them must hate horses the pack keeps unistalling.
  • Options
    Chapter Twenty Part II: From Adventures to Ambitions

In the finale of Generation Two, Blair's exhibit is launched and all of the beauty she captured around the world comes to life. It is time for her to anoint a new heir and ask her to take on the role of Caretaker.

screenshot-130.jpg?resize=663%2C373&ssl=1
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Tuesday! Do you use mods and if so do you let them take your stories/games in their own direction or do you use them to construct the perfect world? I found one of my subplots came from some strange Story Progression antics but I also used mods to keep certain characters relevant
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    @lizzielilyy

I used to not use mods at first (mostly because I was quite new to TS3 and didn't really know how most of it worked anyway).

In time, however, I learned how they functioned, and started off with basic things (like StoryProgression), and eventually I put in things to help improve other stuff (like the canning mod, which was an absolute joy for me).

Basically, I went from 'completely vanilla' to 'couldn't play without them'.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Chapter 7 is out. Sylvia's having a second child.

again.jpg

She looks so done. :D

Unless that's just her default expression.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    Chapter One: Reconstruction

Generation Three begins with Francesca and her siblings embarking on their journey as the newest generation of The Evergreen Legacy. Will they be able to continue what their mother and grandmother started?

hdtnuxpq9kh0.png
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    BubblegumBlissBubblegumBliss Posts: 73 Member
    I can finally post pictures!
    07-23-23_12-00-29%C2%A0AM.png
    Entering competitions!
    43pe2ofwa2hq.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights