Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Evil Sims in the Law Enforcement Career

Has anyone ever put an evil sim in the Law Enforcement career? And if so, how did that play out? I ask this because I have created an evil sim who rolled a wish to be in Law Enforcement. I have saved that wish of hers but haven't decided yet to have her join or not, but I think it would be funny if she did.

This is Silver Storm with her brother Eric who just moved to Barnacle Bay. They are both evil and have the brave trait. He wants to join the Criminal Career while she wants to join the Law Enforcement career... :o She wants to Live in the Lap of Luxury while he wants to be The Emperor of Evil... :#
7iH4GCBl.jpg

So if anyone has ever played an evil sim in Law Enforcement, I want to hear to your story about it... :)

Comments

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I've never played an evil sim, but I like her outfit. It almost looks like a police uniform already with the blue color. :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    I've never played an evil sim, but I like her outfit. It almost looks like a police uniform already with the blue color. :D

Thank you @KevinL5275... :) I was thinking the same thing when I chose that outfit and color for her. She also has the Kleptomaniac trait, so that should be interesting when it comes to playing her...lol... >:)
  • Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,217 Member
    The thing about 'Evil Sims' are that they aren't really 'evil' at all. At least not in the ways which we think about evil. So, she will probably do well in the career. The issue you are going to have, should you place her in this career, is going to be her klepto trait. Watch your family inventory because things are going to go missing from the 'evidence room' like crazy! Also, the klepto-cop which I played in my game made it a mission to get a 'souvenir' from every rabbit-hole place he visited while in uniform.

Back to evil.
    If it turns out your sim doesn't like or has an issue with any of her co-workers, then you'll see that evil trait kick in full force. Otherwise, enjoy the journey and let us know about any good or odd events which arise. That is, if you decide to grant her wish.
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    I wonder how it would be like if evil Sims were able to be crooked cops.
  • Options

@MMX,
    MMX wrote: »
    I wonder how it would be like if evil Sims were able to be crooked cops.
    Same here which is why I was wondering if anyone ever played an evil sim as a cop. Once I get a chance to play, I will have her go into law enforcement just so I can see what happens. But at the moment, I've been busy either playing World of Warcraft as they have been doing an event involving Diablo giving players a chance to loot Diablo items off of a thief that shows up every half hour throughout the game or watching The Orville on Disney+ with the hubby when he gets home from work.

@mw1525,
    mw1525 wrote: »
    The thing about 'Evil Sims' are that they aren't really 'evil' at all. At least not in the ways which we think about evil. So, she will probably do well in the career. The issue you are going to have, should you place her in this career, is going to be her klepto trait. Watch your family inventory because things are going to go missing from the 'evidence room' like crazy! Also, the klepto-cop which I played in my game made it a mission to get a 'souvenir' from every rabbit-hole place he visited while in uniform.

Back to evil.
    If it turns out your sim doesn't like or has an issue with any of her co-workers, then you'll see that evil trait kick in full force. Otherwise, enjoy the journey and let us know about any good or odd events which arise. That is, if you decide to grant her wish.

Yeah, I've had 2 evil Sims before when I had created Frankie and Lily Frankenstein that really wasn't evil unless I had them send donations to evil causes. I had Frankie as a doctor as I wanted him to be a mad scientist while Lily was a ghosthunter where I had her sometimes keep some of the containers to take home and place them in their secret lab so that the ghosts could haunt the house... >:)
    That's one of the reasons that I gave her the kleptomaniac trait as I wanted see what she ends up taking from the different places and Sims in the game.
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    I had a Frankenstein family once! Was a lot of fun but I haven't played them in ages.

Your game sounds like a ton of fun. If you ever do get to play the evil sim as a policeman, please let us know how it went. Sounds so interesting, especially if they have the klepto trait too.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    jaletu2005 wrote: »
    I had a Frankenstein family once! Was a lot of fun but I haven't played them in ages.

Your game sounds like a ton of fun. If you ever do get to play the evil sim as a policeman, please let us know how it went. Sounds so interesting, especially if they have the klepto trait too.

Thank you @jaletu2005... :) I'm hoping to be able to play after the 14th as I've been busy with World of Warcraft this week.