Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods by bienchen83/sims4me

Comments

• Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Just to let you know, I got an LE when using buymorephone and nothing happened. Here is all the relevant info.

BE Exception Report
    Last Exception
    MCCC Exception

Hope it helps. Got it clicking on Purchase Gifts on the phone.

I get the same LE when I try to use this mod, even with literally nothing but it installed.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @WildIrishBanshee @QueenMercy There's an update available now. Try that :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    @luthienrising It generates the same LE as it did before. Maybe it requires some other mod/pack I don't have or doesn't work with the English version of the game? I do have Seasons, though.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,106 Member
    And another LE with the updated version. Here are the reports.

BE Exceptions
    Last Exception
    MCCC

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,579 Member
    edited April 2023
    I have no Idea what causes the LE, but it's not new. I never got it myself and a lot of people don't get it either. I was suspecting it could be caused by MCCC, but some people reported they checked without mods (though some people don't consider MCCC to be a mod, which I noticed when people reported other issues with a different mod that we're actually due to the fact that that mod was not compatible with MCCC). Anyhow, I cannot fix an error I don't get and the LEs aren't helpful at all for me, they are all hinting at coding (icon_override) that's not in the mod - also not in the original tuning. I have no idea at all how to fix this for those who get the LE. Ravesheen's Llamazon mod is an alternative I suggest.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    edited April 2023
    Hi, I am getting an LE that refers to this xml file (598F28E7!00000000!73346D65726F6D34.s4merom4.SituationGoalTuning). Found in sims4me_whimoverhaul sims4me_whimoverhaul_GPVampiresAndROM.package.

LE:
    Last Module Called: whims_tracker.py
    Last Function Called: _try_populate_slot_from_whimset
    Error message: [jjacobson] Exception encountered while running pretest for whim <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.waob83ew'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_be_given_as_goal' (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_be_given_as_goal'), CategoryID: whims_tracker:1297

I also kept getting an LE error from Argue with someone, from xml file found in sims4me_whimoverhaul_GPParenthood XML file (598F28E7!00000012!0000000000027D4B.Whim_StartArgument.SituationGoalTuning). I got some more LE from XML files found in the sims4me_whimoverhaul_GPParenthood forgot what they were though.
    I love your mods by the way, thanks.
    Post edited by rosehrtgirl on
  • Options
    Do you have the respective packs for these modules, @rosehrtgirl? I recently got the argue whim without any LE.

The other ond I'll have to Check first. I don't recall what whim that could be.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    It is the pratice magic want that comes with the realm of magic pack. I have all the packs, and the argue with comes with the parenthood pack.

Hum... I kept getting the error for argue with want, until I fixed the xml for the argue with whim . I just know some modding, and I don't remember how I fixed it. I hope you don't mind, but it was good modding practice. I have know idea how to fix practice with magic whim after lookijg at it. Maybe it is looking for the object wands, even if they can do magic with their hands.
  • Options
    bouramamabouramama Posts: 17 Member
    Hello @83bienchen :)
    As we didn’t get new mod updates since 2 weeks, does it mean that all those that needed updates have been updated and so, all your mods are safe to use?
    Thank you and take care of yourself.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    No, I'm currently ill. Also, there have been some tiny updates last week.

I haven't even checked the whimoverhaul files yet. I have checked the files, but they were all fine, no fix in the xml necessary as you mentioned. I don't play with spellcasters at all, so the full LE would be extremely helpful.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 705 Member
    edited May 2023
    Get well soon @83bienchen
    Post edited by Ziafar on
  • Options
    bouramamabouramama Posts: 17 Member
    @83bienchen
    Ok. I miss some of your mods so much, but I understand and wish you a good recovery.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Thank you, @Ziafar and @bouramama.

@bouramama: While I could not go thrilogh every single one of them Line by Line this time, I have playtested a lot and went to the ones I figured could be affected line by line. I'd say you are in fact Safe to use them. If there are remaining issues, they are minor ones that won't affect your gameplay mich - if at all. You probably won't even notice in game at all.
  • Options
    Mod update and some new mods at sims4me:

https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=0

The autonomous pickpocket and no meteorite warning mods that had been requested for upload here on the forums a few weeks ago are among the updates.

Make sure to clear your browser cache and sort by date to be able to see what's new/updated.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 440 Member
    @83bienchen, first off, thanks for your mods, I use several of them!

My NPC sims are driving me nuts playing with clay. I tried your noautonomousmoldclay mod, but it doesn't seem to be working. Any chance of an update?
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    @PandoraTO: I suppose you do own Eco Living. Just like it says in the mod description, you do need a module of my napoverhaul to get rid of clay autonomy that is specific to that pack. Noautonomousmoldclay just deals with Base Game clay autonomy.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 440 Member
    Ah, that was my misunderstanding then, @83bienchen. I'll check it out, thanks!
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    You're welcome, @PandoraTO.
  • Options
    plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2023
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Mod update and some new mods at sims4me:

https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=0

The autonomous pickpocket and no meteorite warning mods that had been requested for upload here on the forums a few weeks ago are among the updates.

Make sure to clear your browser cache and sort by date to be able to see what's new/updated.

@83bienchen

Thanks! Those are awesome!
    I love randomness and I have a mod suggestion if you feel it too. I tried myself but failed.. The thing I want the ''Extinguish Self'' interaction gone, not avalible for me to click it, this would make fires more interesting because if your sim is alone at home death is definitely an option, but if I have that interaction when a click my sim or the shower... that doesn't feel like a surprise hahaha. I managed to hide the interaction that shows when you click your sim (who is on fire) but I can't hide the shower one, I think it runs a test ''ExtinguishInShower'' that I cannot comprehend.

Glad you read this.
    Post edited by plumboy23 on
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,458 Member
    Hello @83bienchen , thank you so much for everything you do and for sharing your very helpful mods with the community. I truly appreciate it. <3

I just have a question; are the No Autonomous Phone, Only Auto Wash Hands After Pee and No Fame Walk mods still working or do they need a fix? I've removed all of my mods for now just in case because I didn't see any of them reported on Luthien's thread.

No pressure, I just wanted to know if I should keep them out for now. Also, is there a better place I should go to find out about your mod updates (aside from Luthien's thread), or is this the best way?

Thank you again, and no rush.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,175 Member
    I found out that with the paireddancingtweak mod installed that the cowpoke dance does not appear on the dance mats , I removed the mod and it was there
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Mod updates:
    normalshowerforenergizedsims
    pregnantsimscandomore
    privacytweak
    sadnesshotlineforkids

Confirmed broken:
    sellgrownuppets

@LiELF: I cannot confirm cause I'm still trouble shooting. I came back home long after midnight today and was away for most of the week as well.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,458 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Mod updates:
    pregnantsimscandomore
    privacytweak
    sadnesshotlineforkids

Confirmed broken:
    sellgrownuppets

@LiELF: I cannot confirm cause I'm still trouble shooting. I came back home long after midnight today and was away for most of the week as well.

Okay thank you for answering, I'll keep my mods out for now. I may decide to experiment to see if any of them still work, not sure yet, but if I do I'll report my findings here. ☺️
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    I updated several more mods yesterday and today:

plantsgodormantinwinteronly
    lesspreferenceidles
    moreautoorderdrinkvariety
    noautonomouswoohoo
    thirsttweak
    carryumbrellafix
    lessautonomousbath
    lessautonomousgrilling
    eldertweak
    bookcaseandstoragechestdontshareinventory
    paireddancingtweak
    lessautonomouscomputer
    lessemotionidles
    lessfat
    awayactions (Equestrian and Nectar Making added)
    lessfacialoveraction
    lessheadlines
    pregnantsimscandomore
    sadnesshotlineforkids
    whimoverhaul
    situationoutfitsbegone
    offermakeoverforeveryone

@LiELF: I can now confirm that the mods you mentioned are fine.

@julienrob2004: I updated that one yesterday.
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited July 2023
    Thank you for that Bien , i will add it back in and try it

Sadly it still messes up the Cowpoke dance , they can do it BUT if in a group and click do the group dance version together they are all over the place instead of in formation like they are supposed to be
    Post edited by julienrob2004 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top