Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March 14th, 2023 - EA App Login Issues

ยซ13456
JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
Anyone else having issues logging in to the app and then when it does log you in your library is completely empty? This just started happening to me today. Just played the game last night with no issues.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Anyone else having issues logging in to the app and then when it does log you in your library is completely empty? This just started happening to me today. Just played the game last night with no issues.

Heya,

We're aware of the login issues and the EA app team is all over it. Truly awful timing, but hopefully a quick fix!
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    Was logged in before 1pm, now it gives me an error and won't log in at all. Guessing something crashed at EA.
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member

Heya,

We're aware of the login issues and the EA app team is all over it. Truly awful timing, but hopefully a quick fix!

Gotcha! Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    Everyone trying to download at once just broke that EA app
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    KirbycatKirbycat Posts: 21 Member
    Good to see I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Yeah, it's telling me something went wrong after making me sign in again. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yes. I haven't been able to log in yet, though. My guess it that it's either weather or more people trying to log in than EA can handle. Probably the latter because I logged in quite easily about 10 minutes before the patch came out.
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Yes, I'm having the exact same problem. So annoying!.
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    I was able to login but all of my games are gone - very frustrated
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    So sorry everyone is having issues. So thankful that I decided to hold off on the patch until mcc command center is updated, so I am in my game currently. I would go insane if I couldn't play. I hope for everyone the fix is quick.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Yeah, I had issues too. I think my Sims 3 probably will load, but Iโ€™m trying to redownload Sims 4 since I deleted it a while back.
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I'm having problems also... first i couldn't get into the app and now nothing is in my library...
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Yeah I think I'll wait out the traffic for a bit I'll just dark meditate here in the corner for now :sweat_smile:
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    I'm super frustrated because I was already logged in, then it kicked me out and won't let me log back in...looks like this has been an issue for 2 hours based on a tweet from @EAHelp on Twitter. I hope they continue to improve EA app because it's had a lot of issues since they made people switch over.
  • Options
    aryia74aryia74 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @BreeSasha said:
    > I'm super frustrated because I was already logged in, then it kicked me out and won't let me log back in...looks like this has been an issue for 2 hours based on a tweet from @EAHelp on Twitter. I hope they continue to improve EA app because it's had a lot of issues since they made people switch over.

same here. started the update and then it sat for over 6 minutes in one spot and rebooted and tried to log back in and couldn't
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    I'm super frustrated because I was already logged in, then it kicked me out and won't let me log back in...looks like this has been an issue for 2 hours based on a tweet from @EAHelp on Twitter. I hope they continue to improve EA app because it's had a lot of issues since they made people switch over.

This is exactly my experience too, I was in around 15mins before update time then I got kicked off and cannot log back in. Getting the same message as others that something went wrong. A bit afraid to try again if people are missing their games.
  • Options
    averyp05averyp05 Posts: 3 New Member
    Glad I found this thread, cuz ngl, I was having a serious breakdown because I pushed all of my schoolwork off today, so I could play infants and have fun playing the sims, but guess thats not happening.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i have the same issue as well
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Monicaelle_Monicaelle_ Posts: 69 Member
    whew I thought it was just me. Ugh why this always happens before something big!
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I noticed my TS3 was not listed in the app library yesterday, but today it was back.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    > @BreeSasha said:
    > I'm super frustrated because I was already logged in, then it kicked me out and won't let me log back in...looks like this has been an issue for 2 hours based on a tweet from @EAHelp on Twitter. I hope they continue to improve EA app because it's had a lot of issues since they made people switch over.

same here. started the update and then it sat for over 6 minutes in one spot and rebooted and tried to log back in and couldn't

Same. I actually did update to 100% then it stopped and said I needed to update. Six times. Then it kicked me out and it said I needed to change my password. So I did. Finally got back in but my library is gone.
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited March 2023
    yeah it is annoying ๐Ÿ˜ก
    Jacqpinks โ™ฅ's The Sims
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Glad I found this thread, cuz ngl, I was having a serious breakdown because I pushed all of my schoolwork off today, so I could play infants and have fun playing the sims, but guess thats not happening.

Yes - I know they don't like us to report broken things here, but at least we know that it's not just us, it's happening to everyone. Still, I sympathise that you took a day off, and can't get the download! (I can't even open the game, but not a big deal, since I'm trying to download while at lunch. At least, I didn't take a day off.) I hope they get it fixed soon, so that your day isn't entirely wasted!
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    @EA_Cade I logged out and in again and now my library is empty!!! What is going onnnnn :'(
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    TashiTashi Posts: 46 Member
    After several tries I was finally able to log into the app but no update showed up. I was able to log into my game but again no hint of infants update.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top