Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Nice updates everyone!
    @Jpajari
    P.1099 lol I’m curious which couple won’t last past hs. P.1100 Ch. 12 Happy birthday to Dallas, love that her friends aged up when she did as well😄Everyone looks amazing! Ch.13 Good luck on cheer practice! Lmao not the principal sitting down with Dallas was at😭 Nice! She joined! Haha the moment her mother told her to do the dishes. 😆Love the picture with everyone wearing paper bags. Ch.14 Happy birthday Keaton! Looks like everyone had a fun time.
    @Mightysprite
    P.1099 Oo theres a gen 3 already?! Can’t wait to see them!
    @DaniRose2143
    P.1099 Aw haha it's a cute animation. I’m intimidated by mods but when I’m ready for them, I'll keep that mod in mind. Sounds real useful. P.1100 Argh that feeling! Hope you’re able to pull through it! P.1011 Oh no, sorry that happened, but it's great you were able to recall part of it. P.1012 Can’t wait for the next chapter! Glad the problem turned out well. Oo new chapter, going to check that out!
    @Kerrigan
    P.1099 lmao Jess going on the offense, that’s definitely not some flirting. P.1101 Lmao the face of defeat🤣
    @Karababy52
    P.1099 Can’t blame Norah for not being able to last long on her hands. Its tough. Lmao her face while playing against Josh😂 Oo awesome she was able to participate in graduation. The purple gown looks neat, it is a shame everyone else had different colors on.Aww Congratulations Norah👏 Haha love her posing, great shots! Oof shame about the photo without a graduation robe, have yet to play as a teen in hs so im not sure about that. What timing the blue screen! Rooting for you Norah, go get Duane!
    @LonelyWolfTales
    P.1099 Very neat backstory! Aw Mikkel going to greet Owen. Love when toddlers do that. That is the question, how long will Owen be happy for after that🤔 P.1100 lmao Owens line, “Don’t answer back, don't answer back, don't answer back “ used to be me all the time at work. Nugget is adorable🥰P.1101 Lol the awkward smile. Aww Mikkel and the rest playing with the water sprinkler is adorable! Oof wow, kids are harsh. Thank goodness for Owen and sticking up for Mikkel. Lmao Owen lines “And did you see the girls ears? I mean, look who’s talking…” 😭 P.1102 Oh Owen, I guess that’s sweet in a weird way, only he cannot like Mikkel😭Still I hope its the beginning of a turning point for him. I love Mikkel sleeping while they’re all talking. Very lovely photo wall.
    @Brd709
    P.1100 Yikes Robin! Can’t handle kids, shouldn’t be a nanny. Oh no! The kids, did Robin take them👀 Oh no, Uncle Jimmy! How long did it take for that meteor notification to appear? I’ve been trying to get to work for a whole sim week and nothing happens to my sims🥲 Oo Hooray, Tina pleaded for him!
    @DreamPrincess
    P.1100 Completely agreed, the new format was not fun. Thank goodness it's back. Lmao spicy milk?! Roddy’s reaction🤣 Definitely had a kick in it. Princess Roddy makes applying makeup look so easy, if only. P.1012 Eachann is adorable. Nice turtle Roddy knitted!
    @Haneul
    P.1101 I believe all will be good now between Colette and Warner😁 Though in the local color save Aeri had me worrying. After all that she just had to ruin the night. I did consider maybe seeing where things go with Olivia but I couldn’t bring myself to do that to Senna. Though I think I got that all covered now🙂

I had an update planned today but am not feeling well enough to play. Enjoying everyones updates and posts!
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited February 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves It didn't take long, i sent him out to level up his logic skill as he need it for his next promotion and i'd say two or three sim hours after everyone else went to sleep that the pop up appeared. Stay tuned for what happened next with
    the nanny storyline. Act II of the Nutty Nanny is about to commence shortly!

The next day after being struck by a meteor this happened to Jimmy!
    wFSdD1Q.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves,
    Thank you! Princess Roddy's a natural when it comes to his makeup.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited February 2023
    Hello everyone, how are you? I haven't been in this thread since July and there were over 3000 new posts. I guess, I would never catch up if I try to read them all, but this huge number means you all have had fantastic stories. :smile:

In my game sessions, I've tried different legacies and rebuild challenges, but I have my problem with these strict rules, so I abbandonened them very time. But there was still a savefile with empty worlds in it, which was planned to use them for my Darkover replay and originally I'm more a builder than a gameplayer.

So I finally started my own "rebuild a city" challenge with my sims and terms, basically how I want to play and tell. Or I should say better, a new settlement. The biggest elefant in the room, is where to start. Creativity isn't something what you can get on demand. So I began as a settlement manager and decided to gave every family the same starter home and 500 $ as a welcome gift (via cheet), in the founding generation they building should have the style aka fabricated containers. Of course I change the layout and everything everytime. I choosed more or less my favorite couples from the last years.
    8 married couples far, their first sons are already born. If you are longtime member of this thread, you will probably recognize a few of them from my prevoius stories.

The female Sims
    poFfjwn.png

(From left to right) top row: Susanna Ridenow, Liú* Min, Selina Meier, Celina Lynier (groupleader)
    bottom row: Abigal Williams, Julia Wagner, Morgwyne MacAran, Charlotte Singer

*The first family name is forbidden and censored, strangewise, it is the most common familyname in China. So I've changed it, because I'm really annoyed/angry from this unwanted and ridiculus filter. It was looking more nasty with this filter than it was meant to be.

The male Sims
    OFVD4Q0.png

top row: Jakob Hastur (groupleader), Aaron Johnson, Markus Ridenow, Tomax Collette
    bottom row: Wilhelm Kaufmann, Michael Alton, Christian Wagner, Ares Borghese

As I've already written I started with only the 8 starter homes and every family should contribute/build something in this new settlement named Willow Creek. It became very clear, that the first community building should be a meeting point for the families and group get togethers.

The very first build became the heart of the settlement, whis is technically speaking a lounge.
    wqwpQgQ.png
    OQwmRCE.png
    CkfZ8tr.png

A picture from that area.
    8ALwxZ3.png

The house complex next to it, became today the meeting point for the ladies. The group want to relief the stress, and get a break from there drunken husbands, who party hard after a long day of work. Okay, two group meetings at once was to much stress for me.

It's a wellness center, but it's still work in progress.
    jgAobCt.png
    6WlDRLM.png

The scientists wanted their Laboratory asap.
    oQeJZOw.png

And of course, no new settlement without a weapon chamber for the defence. Okay, it's a fitness center, but the turns out really cool in my eyes.
    bmf3nAO.png
    nX8dayE.png
    mDrLVON.png

a sneak preview from inside the fitnessroom, which is still a underwhelming, but it's okay and working.

YCa8iqO.png

So, that's all for now, it's still ongoing. :smile:

Post edited by Daravi on
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hey everyone some comments firstly!
    @GalacticGal heh, where you? That is cute, you and Rainbow would get along as sims! Well when you put it that way, that is some good wisdom, I'll take it to heart, Tucker (the father) is not all that bad of a sim so I will keep an eye on them!

@DaniRose2143 I glad you loved it and heh, by your Tartosa story the hopeless romantic shows all its goodness <3 I am glad things worked out for you in the end of that disaster and turned into a gem! I can't wait to read it.

@LonelyWolfTales Thank for your comment! I am glad you are enjoying the merriment and yes, Rainbow is quite the little gem! I been meaning to comment on your story, I love the dynamic, you don't see much three way relationships or sweet little aliens the way your friend made Mikkel! I love his whole alien form it is so cute and the birth marks! I am also invested in the story, each characters personality and I am a bit fascinated with Owen and Mikkel's relationship.

@PlumbobCrossing I also wanted to mention how cute Eliza and Bob's two boys are as both toddlers and now toddlers and kids, they only have girls in my game, so I never got to see such cutie boys!

@HillyBeth Hey there! That mod is the best and the cuddle while sleeping is one of the sweetest interactions! <3

@Daravi Good to see you around again, glad you found a way to play that makes you happy! All your sims look really great.

Alright simmers now onto Winterfest! The big day!

Due to the high amount of pictures I will do each family in their own update.

The Adlers Winterfest

Opening Gifts
    Hazel rushed down to the kitchen then squealed in delight, he had eaten some! That means he had been here!!!!
    Father winter also told Hazel in a note thanking her, that he took some home to the misses and would leave the rest for her to enjoy, he had plenty of other children's cookies to eat after all!
    52273287343_28304a1ca0_k.jpg

Vanessa came down to the excited squeals, managing to coax Hazel into the kitchen to help her make a delicious pancake breakfast for Winterfest.
    52273526294_d8c60d3736_k.jpg

Which clear by her expression, she loved not having noted the snuck in chocolate and peppermints inside, a very festive meal perfect for that morning~.
    52273526284_9fcc1b5b28_k.jpg

Done eating, Hazel skipped off and stood in awe by the piles of presents just waiting to be opened!

Vanessa grinned to herself and went to get the door, it had been knocked upon despite the man whom did so, having a key for said door, odd, but Declan was odd.

Vanessa's Thoughts: Hopefully not too odd today, please Dec, lets all have a good holiday....
    52273264246_c4222e0803_k.jpg

Of course, that head wish was for not.

Everyone besides Declan was caught off surprise when he just lashed out at poor Hazel for no reason!

Out, of, the, blue!

Vanessa tried to keep calm, but could not allow this and calmed down Hazel with soothing words then asked Declan in a tighter voice that they needed to speak, immediately!

A/N: This is a custom interaction but he did it on his own and idk what he was so upset about but urgh!
    52272293862_1f49bde5c6_k.jpg

She found herself with this very strained smile and tried her best to keep the hiss out of her tone.

She questioned what was wrong with him??! What was he on this morning because that was unnecessary and he needs to either A. Get it together and apologize to his little girl or B. Get out.
    52273526079_0fe92a2fdb_k.jpg

Turning on her heels not hearing anything he had to say, Vanessa went to soothe Hazel again and let her know, that was not okay, not at all, and she had rights to her feelings and the ones she had at her daddy, but lets try to keep the spirit of Winterfest going!

Hazel readily agreed and said something that chilled Vanessa in the warmth of the house.

Hazel: "Don't worry, Nessa, I am used to daddy strange moods, he... just caught me of guard this time, but that is just daddy..."
    52273286793_5cb8063caf_k.jpg

Vanessa took her spot to get her present her mind still wheeling from that type of acceptance, it just should not be that way.

Dread filled her body and she was barely able to keep appearances to enjoy her present.

It seemed like Declan was not even trying to conceal his anger....
    52272293582_db5680cd75_k.jpg

At least Declan was able to open his gift and like it. Vanessa made sure to look back and check on Hazel whom seemed to have "recovered" from that or in Vanessa's worry mind now, suppressing her feelings.
    52273525989_9bab984747_k.jpg

At least everyone was able to show happiness as Hazel kept opening up her gifts each one bringing her a thrill, joy and thankfulness!
    52273753405_b15cc1fa07_k.jpg

Declan had even gotten Hazel a present, something pretty dangerous but a gift no less.

Why he was so angry, still no clue but at least he did not lash out again.

Hazel stared up with quiet acceptance and thanked him for the gift though she had idea what to do with it but maybe they could light it on new years eve, so there was a good use!
    52273753335_c5f90d8781_k.jpg

They all gathered to sing some Winterfest carols together, though they did not sound that great, this seemed to truly lift their spirits!
    52273753315_dd06614be1_k.jpg

A Wish To Reality
    Vanessa had Hazel get dressed in her room while they talked a little bit about daddy, not too much just Vanessa again reminding Hazel that, none of that was okay, but her tongue got stuck on the words "that was not your daddy." Because was it? Now after so many years, was that him? She needed to get help, finally, even her soft heart harden a bit with resolve, she needed to get help for Hazel, she tried with Declan, she needed to... to.... let that go....

A hard truth to discover on Winterfest of all days.
    52272293202_9735419b59_k.jpg

Yet enough of that, time to focus on this excited kiddlet's face, the reason she was so happy and shocked was she saw her gift she asked Father Winter to bring come true!
    52273753090_04248634a4_k.jpg

A bunny! Father Winter had brought Hazel a beloved animal of hers to replace her deceased hamster, the little fluff ball was so cute, Hazel did the proper procedure and then lifted the friendly bunny up into her grip gently.

Note: This is a mod that adds more critters to be own and I needed to way to show Hazel's love of animals before I had Cats and Dogs and for the sim world this will work.
    52273263331_c4a5801681_k.jpg

Gently, she petted the little fellow who made its little noises in approval, her young face melted in affection and this was one of Hazel's happiest moments bonding with the rabbit!
    52273752885_871e0ae7bd_k.jpg
    52273525259_72e180325d_k.jpg

As she and her new friend nuzzled noses, Hazel knew this was going to a friendship for as long as it could be <3.
    52273752780_ee9e04450c_k.jpg

After nuzzling and cuddling her new friend, who still needed a name, Hazel rushed over to Vanessa and glomped her in joy, she did believe in Father Winter of course he was real, but she knew, just somehow, Nessa played a part even if a small part! She hung onto Vanessa tightly before speaking, being the way she was, it was hard for her to put her feelings into words yet she was becoming better.

Hazel: Thank you, Vanessa, so very much, you were there for me when I lost Hammy and now, you helped me have a new friend, I am so grateful and will take the best care of him."
    52273263111_086238a68a_k.jpg

Vanessa held the girl with soft but powerful affection, listening, her heart felt full and so very loved and warm.

Vanessa: "Your welcome darling, I know you will take the best care of him, and I will always be there for you, it is no chore but a privilege, you are so sweet, kind, thoughtful and smart, it is joy to take care of you."
    52273263106_89a009e137_k.jpg

The Rest Of Winterfest
    After that heartwarming moment, went down to start making food for the small get together she was hosting, Beck having spent some time with his twin Amelia for the holiday, left her and her fiance alone and came over to help out Vanessa.
    52273285853_f38fbaeed4_k.jpg

LOL sometimes Beck would get off task and distracted, he is so smitten by her it is really adorable! <3
    52272292542_c6d2ae5a15_k.jpg

Later that evening, Hazel greeted Declan with a hug so excited to tell all about her new bunny towards him.
    52272292387_8f8bf8f46b_k.jpg

Dec was eager to listen this time around and apologized again for this morning which Hazel easily forgave.
    52273524659_fa9179512b_k.jpg

Vanessa caught up with her family Tucker (Black hair) is her step dad, The woman in the shirt is her mom (Rachel) and the blonde boy is her half-brother (Rod).
    52273262866_9372f9ad4e_k.jpg

It seems inviting Declan over was a mistake.... he yet again said something he should have not to his preteen daughter... at least he was more aware this time to take note of it right away.

Beckett looks so concerned, but not exactly looking like he knows what to do. Yikes! Awkward!
    52272292182_d91cb195f8_k.jpg

Thought, he did give her a loving hug to soothe things over and coaxed her to go visit with the other guest.
    52272292057_e4979e2c57_k.jpg

Beck, did not have the highest opinion on Declan, they knew each other somewhat since high school, but were both more connected to Aubree (She was Declan's love and Hazel's mom who died trying to give child birth to their would be son).

Though as they talked, Beck did see a person beneath that frustrating one, yet he still thought to himself.

Beck's Thoughts: It should not be Vanessa burden still, he needs to go get treatment or something.
    52273285358_cd04b2c276_k.jpg

Hazel enjoyed her time chatting and listening while Rod was really grateful for the money gift that Vanessa gave to him, he was going to eighteen soon and did not really know what to do with his life but simoleons always could go in many different ways.

Vanessa encouraged him to put it in an account for now, and they'd spend some time together figuring something out.
    52273262451_c5da217d6f_k.jpg

They all gathered for the meal to eat and enjoy each others company some more.

However where is Declan going?
    52273285148_ee534e96ed_k.jpg

Declan took his plate out to the living room.

Why though?

To let Beck have his seat?
    To get away from too much pressure?
    To stop himself from saying something else that is not so charming?

Who knows!
    52273523954_3b03ad1fb0_k.jpg

Whatever the reason, no one seemed to mind, Hazel just came out to collect his dish as well.

What a sweet-heart cleaning up~

Also so cute that Tucker and Rachel are slow dances to an actual slow winterfest song on the radio!
    52273262171_8cad2c6c13_k.jpg

Declan and his nephew Rod had a conversation, I believe a good one, maybe Dec was telling Rod even if he had just a C average that was not bad, stay in school! Don't drop out of high school like he had.

Some wise words, to keep trying.
    52273285098_fc4dc6b2c6_k.jpg

Hazel had just discovered the movie set for one of her favorite shows on Between T.V.

She asked if anyone wanted to watch the Winterfest EP you did not have to really know the show!
    52273292483_fdeb7b17f5_k.jpg

Everyone sat down to watch and enjoyed then they half watched regular T. V. but most the the time got lost in conversations with one another!
    52273269371_0583ccad55_k.jpg

This is her room with some more of her winterfest gifts inside she is one happy kiddo! (Her bunny, a dollhouse, a new drawing table, a doll and a handcrafted bunny and a bike *wink, *wink* But lol I have a CC version but can't wait for a true in game one!)
    52273531664_2b39a3c33f_k.jpg

One of her favorite gifts besides the real bunny, was a craved one that Rainbow Stone had given her.

She had been supervised and helped by her aunt Mckenna but Rainbow clearly put her effort into the toy.

And there was a special feature to it as well!
    52273759105_741e16a790_k.jpg

The toy would talk with the voice of Rainbow's had been recorded with all types of sayings, some funny or wacky but some as endearing as this one! <3

Happy Hazel went off to bed!
    52273758980_67ebd14377_k.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member

@DaniRose2143 ,
    thank you for your comments :) I will comment better later in your thread, but indeed I love how you changed that restaurant <3 I know I've said it before.
    @Brd709 ,
    regarding telescope, no satellite deaths was most likely first mod I added after regular telescopes. :smiley: That house looks so much like my friend's house its almost spooky :p
    @LonelyWolfTales ,
    aww, good if you enjoy the mod. Because of it , my fleamarket really feels real, I spotted couple of items I had no idea those even existed :smiley:

--- I love what you did to the hospital! Looks so much better than the boring default one <3
    --- Ugh the visit! Poor Mikkel, and what a bullies those toddler siblings are.. oh, even Owen defending Mikkel o.O
    --- but he's our... annoying, life-ruining, possibly deadly alien ... Aww, Owen :P that was kinda cute :P I understand why he "hates" Mikkel, but I hope there will be something in the future what might make him give Mikkel another change.
    @haneul ,
    aww, thank you ;) Lisa sure is getting better at it. Mitch, I am most likely moving him in after some time. Always easier when 2 doing those things. And now Lisa has to think what she can skipp till later and what not. Oh yes I love that tiny tv, she can have it on for a long time as she gets more electricity than she uses.

Matt will find something from Batuu, something he or I never guessed :P

Like I said in your thread, I love those pictures, Adelise looks all the sudden like a young girl , while pondering her life.
    @Metior_Ice ,
    Im so happy for you for finally beeing able to try mods. Im sureyou have found out most merfolf mods by now, but i'll link some when I happen to see in case. :)
    @Karababy52 ,
    thank you for your lovely words <3 Okay, I will try it out, going to graduation ceremony anyway, maybe with Babs.
    oh, glad you found the mod useful!

@PlumbobCrossing ,
    oh, I feel sorry for Bob :smiley: (part Elizacheating) Oww, that is one mini-Bob, alright :D
    @mightysprite ,
    great auditorium, you build it?

QpPuuBv.png
    Braised Shaak Roast, yummy!! I think :D

After changing clothing..
    sTZh6MK.png
    Lets get to know whats happening here..
    X3SZRO9.png
    Oh??? Not of his business they let him "kindly" know... how rude!

BZMsNUx.png
    But the one who did not talk before, stayed and apologized..
    A girl??? Yes, and with a beautiful voice indeed..

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Rory's World:

"Hey bud, you took off kind of fast yesterday! Don't take it so seriously! Of course we're glad to have you around! Welcome to the pack!"

Rory knew Edmond Barkley's feelings were hurt when he didn't quite fit in at the bonfire, so she wanted to pay him a personal visit to let him know he's a Friend of the Wildfangs.

QIwIYGs.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Some recent screenshots...

I sent Caroline to the Finchwick Fair to sell some of the garden produce. When she came back, Salim was there, and he got all excited at seeing a celebrity. I love her face here... "Dude, it's me. You've known me since before I had kids, and before I became a Global Superstar!"

1FKMp4F.jpg

An updated version of my avatar! Slightly ungraceful pose from Xanthe but at least we don't see anything :D

gL77l67.jpg

Heidi and Coco both have the talkative trait, and love "singing" along when Peter's practising... "Meow, meow, MEOW!"

9hUybSb.jpg
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @Ellupelluellu heh, no, that's just the default auditorium, with the default set for graduation ;)
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    edited February 2023
    Better Together| A Holden Family Update

Hi simmers! A new update, Holden Update #15, has been published. This one covers all of the events that happened over the weekend in my game. Many special events were on the Holden's calendar including Spooky Day festivities, a fun rendezvous, and Sports Sunday. Enjoy! :)
    POrBYoT.png
    *disclaimer: my creative corner thread is a game update thread rather than a SimLit thread*
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @Lyrie Thank you, it good to see that you are still around here. Your winterfest with Hazel was heartwarming and I needed that this morning. :)

Taking the portrait pictures from each played sim took me an whole evening in real life, but it was worth the time. Especially the ladies are my queens, what others would say. So they deserved a good looking portrait pictures. Except my scientist, she doesn't felt right in a formal wardrobe and stayed in her job outfit.

I've changed the family name of my chinese character, I don't like to have filters in my writings, especially not on this character, who is an adaption from a female hero/main char in the chinese series General's Lady, where I had a lot of fun when watching it during a stressful time last year, even when I didn't understood any word, the english cc helped me to understand it. The costumes were gorgeous and breathtaking and I really wish I could have them in my game.

The familynames are important for me, because I made one rule for my game: daughters inherit the mother familyname and sons inherit the name of the father. This is for having a little bit name variety in the game and hopefully it will helped me to keep tracking the genealogy of the sims.

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    @LonelyWolfTales Great updates.
    Poor Mikkel, mean people are the worst. I don't believe my eyes, Owen standing up for Mikel, and, he's not the worst person in the room.😲 Strange times indeed. Owen, are you starting to love Mikkel?

@jpajari I'm loving the Holden's
    Dallas and Keaton both aged up to beautiful teens! Dallas made the most of a bad situation. Looks like it was huge fun.

@Monet11
    I love how everybody in the room is acting like there's nothing to see here. Pregnant, middle-aged, famous movie star baby mamas are always barging in and interrupting your woohoo.

@PlumbobCrossing
    You're right Billy is adorable.🥰 I looove that expression he has in the last screenshot.🤣 First we got Mikkel, then we got Billy. It's toddler cuteness unleashed and I'm here for all of it.

I really feel behind while I was working on that last chapter. I can finish getting caught up after work. Then it's on to a new chapter of Schemes And Dreams, but first I have a small bit of building to do for that one. The lot I downloaded to make into the Plumbob Studios Headquarters looks wonderful but it doesn't fit with what I need it for so I'm going to build my own from scratch. I may move it to Oasis Springs and put it on the huge lot where the park is or leave it where I originally planned, on the museum lot in DSV.🤔
  • Options
    @mightysprite , lol, sorry. I remember mine was different, but clearly shows how much I used it :D

• Options
    @Brd709 ,
    regarding telescope, no satellite deaths was most likely first mod I added after regular telescopes. :smiley: That house looks so much like my friend's house its almost spooky :p
    @Ellupellellu That sounds interesting. Here is a real life comparison to Jimmy's house:
    Jimmy's house in The Sims 4:
    paAOiCO.png

"Jimmy's house" in real life:
    8q9Rk8G.jpg

Four character limit.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    @Lyrie As for where I am, I'm busy restoring the save I accidentally lost. Currently, I'm posting my progress on the Non-Serial version of this thread. :) Things are coming along, nicely.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @Daravi I think what you're doing is very cool. I, too, enjoy building. They way you're going at it makes me think about how the very first town, Jonesborough, was built in what is now East Tennessee. The building code was such that each building was to be ten feet high. You sound as if you're having fun, and that's what playing this game is all about. I look forward to more posts from you. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @haneul Thanks you. I do enjoy good storytelling. I also call 'em as I see 'em. :)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Slow dancing and kitten cuddles!
    Princess Roddy had a cuddle with Eachann:
    dcbd8f59bed2ab6042a2a6f1556c4f91dea7b965.png
    And Benjamin and Shine had a slow dancing session:
    e830cb93a51b62fb7b034c93c86d1f22c06f0224.png
    That's it, really.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @LonelyWolfTales
    Thank you! And I love stories that add headcanons to stuff, so I'm hooked. :D Also, I noticed Ianto did not say "that's the nicest thing you said about Mikkel." I feel like there might be a depth of other stuff in there. Owen being nasty to the other two adults out of his jealousy too, them perhaps thinking he hates the idea of... well, Jack having pregnant and all... for someone with an anti-alien past it would be a semi-obvious conclusion to make. Maybe I'm reading way too much into it but yeah. The trouble for lack of clear communication.
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you for visiting my thread! I appreciate your comments and reactions, and I hope you enjoy my next few updates coming soon!

@DaniRose2143 I’m so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the Holdens! Your compliment means quite a bit to me since Under the Tartosan Sun is the first story on this thread that I’ve followed since it began. Your storylines, though much different in theme to mine, keep me inspired!
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    @Brd709
    Looking forward to the nutty nanny storyline. Also oof Jimmy, he can’t catch a break
    @Daravi
    Interesting challenge, I like the “weapon chamber” as well, looks cool!
    @Kerrigan
    Nice of Rory to let Edmond know he’s a friend of the pack, he was looking real sad the other day
    @Jpajari
    Update 15 - Oof Event over before it can begin😵 At least now theres a party😆 Everyone looks great in their costumes. Great date, and ended with a kiss, sweet. Lmao Keaton got hit in the head😭
    @DaniRose2143
    Looking forward for the next installment of Schemes and Dreams, much luck on the building, it can be real difficult at times
    @DreamPrincess
    Love the slow dance option, I tend to forget about it.

I think I got the situation between Aeri and Olivia under control. Hoping it works out:
    Following her mistake of flirting with Olivia, Aeri was filled with guilt. Yeah, that’s what you get Aeri. She gave herself some pep talks to feel better. She decided all she had to do was speak to Olivia. “Whatever happened in the living room meant nothing” Aeri told herself as she took deep breaths. lkzAUtI.png
    Senna was unaware of Aeri’s predicament. She was more focused on Connie. 0x6nKBG.pngLQfHhjQ.png While Senna was at work, Aeri asked Olivia to visit. She felt awkward in the living room so they went on a walk. When they reached the pier Aeri asked they just remain friends. The flirting from the other night was just a big mistake. ARe5J0H.png Aeri got scared for a moment when Olivia became angry 😳981eMh5.png Aeri continued speaking to lighten the mood. This is her brave face, but deep down we were scared Olivia would tell Senna everything😅”Senna told me you were going to bring someone to the wedding, you don’t want to ruin that relationship right?"xP5kw3t.png Olivia took a moment to think about that. “C’mon do you really need to think about that?” Aeri thought to herself. ll9BSuc.png It took a few minutes but Olivia agreed with her.Thank goodness. l8DE3jw.png Aeri returned home and woke Connie up from her nap to feed her. She happily held her. “Crisis averted Connie” IgW9j5B.png

After it became dark Aeri went out to do some dumpster diving. It was summer and too hot with the sun out to go diving in a huge metal box. Just as she was lowering the cover someone spoke to her from behind. “Find anything good, Aeri?” She asked. “How do you know my name?” Aeri asked her. hp2twDq.png
    “Well my girlfriend tells me theres someone in this town called Aeri who has the same hair color as me.” She answered. “…Your girlfr- you mean, Olivia?” Aeri asked. The other sim nodded “Yeah, she also told me that she accidentally flirted with her on her wedding night”. Aeri became embarrassed, she was sure she told Olivia that was supposed to be kept a secret. Ll8lR4M.png Aeri had no idea how to respond. She rose her arm as she was getting ready to speak yet words eluded her. HGy6Ku1.png Before Aeri could muster a word or even a sentence out, the other sim told her to relax. She wasn’t angry or upset, she sounded calm and collected. She even smiled at her as she explained that Olivia promised her it was just a mistake. She had no grudge or ill will towards Aeri. Though Aeri thought that was a bit too good to be true. Still, Aeri apologized to her. Realizing she never told Aeri her name, she introduced herself as Scarlett Laurent. Fkp1bDl.png Speaking with Scarlett was not easy. Every attempt to be friendly with her failed. Aeri just kept stumbling on words. She excused herself and jogged home. That was incredibly awkward Aeri thought. UKKzcn0.png After the night of meeting Scarlett, Aeri focused on her work and family. NL4sj7L.pngy9puY6i.png Work had taken a huge toll on Senna, she was always returning home tense and angry. Aeri hardly saw her smile anymore. It wasn’t an easy decision but after encouragement from Aeri, Senna decided to quit her job. For now she would be a stay at home mom, while Aeri would become the household’s only source of income. Aeri didn’t mind.,she just wanted Senna to return to her old self.P1y9kDt.png
    Just a note:
    (Just want to add, Olivia and Scarlett are both created by the same person on the gallery and intended to be married. Funny coincidence she has the same hair color as Aeri, Olivia has a type😉 Was planning on how to introduce the two, but while Aeri was dumpster diving Scarlett appeared and the opportunity arose.)
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves The fire escalated in to this:
    YzwUfHs.png

Thankfully the reaper didn't visit this time and the everyone was extinguished by one of Jimmy's sons:
    Hjz5Sks.png
    Post edited by Brd709 on
  • Options

@Brd709 ,
    great replica!!! I need to take a pic of her house, very similar :P
    @DreamPrincess ,
    sometimes even couples who have been married for long has reason to be romantic and dance <3
    @BlueSeaWaves ,
    lovely pics from evergreen harbour, its the evening what makes the lightning so nice!

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @Lucy_Henley I feel that way about poses and dresses too xD All your teens look lovely and hahaa Salim is a hoot like so silly!

@jpajari Hi there, I just wanted to say your sims are so gorgeous and handsome and your pictures so bright and colorful. I will have to check up on your thread!

@Daravi I am glad my update was enjoyed! Heh that is cute about your scientist little quirk there, I believe you in it took all evening, that is me with poses it takes time but worth it! That is a very unique take on the family name, I really like it though, I wish you all the luck in this challenge keep us posted if you wish! :)

@GalacticGal Oh Good! I need to catch up on reading that thread, I was worried not seeing your posting, but it understandable why not! You are so resilient, it just shows how special the Cantrell's are to you and I love that passion!

Okay onto the next Winterfest!

The Stones Winterfest!
    Father Winter
    I forgot to take pictures of this part with Hazel so I am glad I remembered with Rainbow!
    52273318666_4f5809255b_k.jpg
    52272347852_449d8c5a15_k.jpg
    52273580414_3120576c29_k.jpg
    52273340208_c076af29c9_k.jpg
    52273318531_faecf0fa23_k.jpg

Another Winterfest Wish!
    In a state of excitement, Rainbow raced about shouting and waking everyone up so they could see the gifts in the living room which was of limits until everyone was up.

Pouncing on Max, she gave him kisses, squealing,

"Daddy, daddy wake up, wake up it is Winterfest c'mon, c'mon, I am so excited!"

Max popped his eyes open already awake, just waiting for his little daughter to come, he scooped her up walking down their very decorated hall.

"I'm up, heh now come with me, you have the first look, your biggest present is very obvious."
    52273808050_19a9e46e6d_k.jpg

Rainbow got placed down and open her eyes, no one told her to shut them but it was always fun to be surprised and boy, was she, for a moment, she just stared in pure delighted shock.
    52273318396_86d9894c56_k.jpg

After her brain processed the little cutie lost her mind, umping about, screams if joy and excitement dwindled into squeals! There were no comprehensive words yet just sounds of glee, perfect for a Winterfest morning.
    52272347447_acee32703b_k.jpg

Coming down from all the jumping and screaming, Rainbow wiggled herself up in a blast of giggles and said only one word.

"Where?! Where?!! Wheeeeeeeereeeeee!!!?!!1"

Max, Lilith and Mckenna chuckled and had to coaxed her to wash up and swirl into her clothing then down the street they all went very fast.
    52273579844_9f580ee3d9_k.jpg

Rainbow gave a breathless intake and sank to her knees, the kitten was adorable, despite her head exploding excitement, she calmed herself down letting her new little kitten come to her.

Max and Julia (they are at her house) watched in pure bliss, both feeling the joy of being a parent -or almost step parent- in this moment.
    52273579779_d1e5680dff_k.jpg

Her heart felt it was about to burst, as the golden kitten gave a small meow to her, she used the other to wave gently,

"Hey kitten, kitty, it is okay, I'm Rainbow, I love you so much already."
    52273807580_b9850e3c9e_k.jpg

"Good kitten, sweet kitten, aww I really do love you!"

Rainbow pet the sweet little friendly feline gently.
    52273339598_d909295788_k.jpg

The little one started to purr softly, Rainbow beamed and had to squeal though softly.

This was magic, this was the best Winterfest ever!
    52273317976_276be5b4f2_k.jpg

Scooping her up, they snuggled gently a bond already forming and quickly.

"I have a name for you, you are my gift at the end of this magical day, like at the end of a Rainbow, so your name is Treasure."
    52273807360_b0035587dd_k.jpg

After fussing with Treasure a bit more, Max gently told her that this is her new responsibility and what that entailed.

IDK if Rainbow is hearing him all the way, she is just gazing at him adoringly.
    52273339373_20a6de48c6_k.jpg

"I understand daddy, I will take the best care of her, I love her so so so much but I love you, daddy, thank you."

"I love you, my little Rainbow, you're always welcome."
    52273807315_26d3ac3e8d_k.jpg

"And thank you Julie even if you hid her, I still love you a whole bunch too, thank you for helping daddy give me the best gift ever!"

Max's Thoughts: Aww so sweet but oof how do I top this?
    52273317761_ee271881fc_k.jpg

"You're welcome Rainbow, sorry I had to keep her secret from you, but now she is all yours."

Julia assured in a warm and caring tone.
    52273317576_b852eb342a_k.jpg

As soon as they got home, Rainbow filled up Treasure's new food and water bowl for her then called her over so she knew where it was.

The water bowl is by littlemissam.
    52273579289_6f5ddab288_k.jpg

Winterfest Breakfast!
    After that, the twins and Rainbow whipped up a grand breakfast working so hard they made their counters dirty.
    52273317466_a92d801408_k.jpg

They all sang some carols around the table before they dug into the meal.
    52273807035_1b8b380a46_k.jpg

Everyone enjoyed it greatly and had a lovely time chatting, laughing and spending time together <3
    52273806870_3d4d949676_k.jpg

To my surprise, Rainbow auto gave Julia a Winterfest gift that was very sweet maybe one of her Winterfest cravings that Mckenna helped her with or a drawing she drew? I have no clue but I was so touched, that is Rainbow's real mom, forget the step parent, she never knew her "real" mom anyways as Brenda left her on Max's doorstep when they were teens.
    52272346452_df42817fcc_k.jpg

Then I literately awwed since Julia kissed her then gave her a gift right back which was a playset doll, Then, Rainbow felt her little sibling hardly unable to wait until they came out.

They did this all on auto, my heart! <3
    52273579004_5303b1e6c6_k.jpg

The Rest Of Winterfest!
    The Stones brought over whatever was in their fridge to the Zest household (Since Matty lived here with Angel, his younger brother, Maria- Angel's wife- and their three kids, the two toddlers were adopted and Wayne was Maria's child from a one nightstand.
    52273578944_244f7e7d40_k.jpg

It was really cute the couples were having some flirty moments in here, to bad Max and Julia did not join them or it would have been perfect trio of parings! Maria is the brown haired sim and Angel is the other black haired sim in the gray short sleeve jacket and white shirt.
    52273578824_39f0b23704_k.jpg

Everyone but Angel -unless I missed him but he was prob in the bathroom or something- was having a winterfest dance party.

Finally a picture of Wayne the child sim in the red shirt
    52273338723_da5e7df687_k.jpg

Before the Stones went back home, Mckenna and Matty had a sweet kiss under the mistletoe~ <3 I love them as a couple especially because Mckenna used to be unflirty until she found herself falling in love, and thanks to Matty's care and assurance their bond grew more and more until Mckenna shed that trait of her own free will and they grow to love each other more and more each day.

That wraps up a heartfelt Winterfest! <3
    52273338583_2eaa8dc741_k.jpg

These are just adorable shots of Rainbow and her kitten, Treasure, playing together!
    52273338683_47be5befcb_k.jpg
    52273316821_33ce2598d7_k.jpg

That is the end of Winterfest! Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    I think I'm all caught up now. I apologize if I missed anybody.

@jpajari
    That's really sweet of you to say. I'm touched that my writing can inspire others and that means more than all the likes and awesomes in the world.

@HillyBeth
    When my storylines start getting closer to including kids I have to check out that realistic childbirth mod. That gets my writers imagination going.

@Brd709
    Meteors and flaming dryers, the watcher has it out for Jimmy. Ahh, I see Jimmy decided to share his gift of fire. It occurred to me that he's not entirely safe to be around at the moment.

@Daravi
    Your story and the builds look really creative and unique. I'm looking forward to where it all goes from here.

@Kerrigan
    Good to see Rory made things right with Edmond. He looked so pitifully sad when she snubbed him at the campfire.

@Lyrie
    It was good to see Hazel had a wonderful Winterfest in spite of Dec's outburst. She is so sweet and Vanessa's influence really shows. Odd is an understatement with Dec, he's absolutely bonkers. I bet those pancakes tasted extra delicious. Treasure is really adorable. I loved Rainbow and Hazel's reactions to their presents and their Winterfest spirit.

@Ellupelluellu
    Women make good stormtroopers too. While I wish they wouldn't join the evil First Order, I still have to say, you go girl!

@Lucy_Henley
    It is really odd to see a sim who is friends, good friends even, with a celebrity act like they've never met them before. They have very short attention spans or bad memories. I'm not sure which it is though.

@DreamPrincess
    I love the happy, feel good vibes of your story.

@BlueSeaWaves
    Good save Aeri. Good on Senna to prioritize her mental health.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top