Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy the new kits?

Will you buy the new kits? 205 votes

Simtimates
5%
graventheSelinaKylesXxAirixXmusteniKyreRoenafai1261SERVERFRAGordyReaganboganBenjamilianOlalla1986 11 votes
Bathroom Clutter
7%
auroraael14BreeSashaGoodywoodyesme88greydonnMizzila1297jcp011c2TrashmagicEnkiSchmidtCeridwenHopeyStarrDuskregnDianesimsCoconut27FatTribble23 15 votes
Both
40%
crocobauraBluegayleCK213honeypooh1267bshag4lvLeGardePourpreSara1010Pbandit5Nighteyesdreamergrl84BlkBarbiegalaelias24WrenryJueJuedanacnbrettCrazyMotherCoolshadyladynzmcruddStrangerthanshellbeme 83 votes
None
34%
IcewolfColorist40AprilDawnPlayerSinger2010imhappysam123DijktafonencisGibbs02SnuffyBuckethaneulheiblumeMariefoxprice83Paigeisin5SchantaljaymancrazbluelightingKhrisstynebixterss_stutlerAPotts 70 votes
Other
12%
GalacticGalTheSpotted_Celanorbretonbarracuda1574mitchiebanjotaydevRamblineRoseFreddyFox1234CAPTAIN_NXR7sillyangel0906LiELFJemmaTheSimmerVivi_WillowTreeChicklet453681logionAmapola76PlumbeebtelemwillMr_MuffinTopJustinB113 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Other
    Waiting to see. I've only bought... maybe three kits, ever? If I like the items, I'll buy it, if not, nah.

I'm probably a no on the clutter kit though; I rarely even use the clutter we already have.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Both
    I buy everything eventually. But I haven't even started messing with the last few kits I bought.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Simtimates
    I like what i saw
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited January 2023
    None
    hmm so far I don't think so
    but we also haven't seen actual object list

then again I feel like there are kits that have more items I desire in them and I still didn't even buy those kits
    most truthful then is probably to say none or ''perhaps later''
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Both
    I try to buy or hopefully win LOL the kits I like as they fit into my new budget. Takes me awhile now to save up for packs so they give me something new in between.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Bathroom Clutter
    Bathroom clutter for sure. As with all CAS kits I have to think twice unless I absolutely love it right out. Which this, I don't.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Both
    I'll get both. I'm genuinely interested in both and also one of those annoying completionist types who has to have it all. :D
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    Other
    Possibly. At the moment I have everything except 5 kits and I know for sure that these jump the queue over those five. But at the same point I don’t like them as much as pastel pop, Incheon or indoor plants.

I wasn’t going to get the last clutter kit but I did so we’ll see. It’s like £10 for both and sometimes I am impulsive and just think why not? 😂
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Both

Yes I'm buying both.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    None
    I have no interest in underwear or bathroom clutter.
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,401 Member
    None
    I don't play the Sims 4 anymore.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Both
    I don't play the Sims 4 anymore.

That's a pity :'(
  • Options
    GeekyCurlzGeekyCurlz Posts: 5 New Member
    None
    It just feels counter-productive to buy something I could get for free as CC with possibly more color options. Unless the simtmates kit adds some gameplay elements like increased romance when wearing it, I have no reason to purchase unless the CAS is absolutely adorable.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    None
    No I will not have not played the game in months I need actual well thought out game play not more clutter and clothing when I prefer cc creators clothing anyways. This community is killing the game no one ever should have purchased a kit when they took stuff packs from us now we are stuck with kits more shallow content for a very shallow game. The Guru's need to answer this question

https://twitter.com/LStargazerll/status/1609793532138557440?s=20&t=LTYvHn1CqgGNsVWVDsDuCg
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    Other
    Let’s be honest, everyone hated and complained about stuff packs and wanted more game packs instead. Now everyone complains about kit and suddenly loves stuff packs again.

It’s just the hierarchy. Whenever you get given the worst/cheapest/easiest to make content you will want the next best one instead.

While the last few stuff packs were strong, most of them are worse than the kits and cost more money - luxury party, perfect patio, country kitchen etc..
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Other
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    While the last few stuff packs were strong, most of them are worse than the kits and cost more money - luxury party, perfect patio, country kitchen etc..

Country kitchen is a kit.

As for the others, some stuff packs are certainly stronger than others, but they all came with at least one gameplay item. People might not miss stuff packs so much if their loss didn't coincide with significantly longer waits for EPs, and no gameplay kits... it's a double or even triple whammy. Whatever the various combinations of packs or lengths of time in a given year, in the past it was rare to go more than a couple of months without at least one new gameplay item. Whether it was GP-SP-EP-GP, or SP-EP-SP-GP-EP, or whatever the order of release, there were always gameplay additions in the mix. Now we're going 8 or 9 months or longer without even a single new gameplay object.

• Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Both
    I’m buying both kits, hands down! Both of the themes are right up my alley, and I’m loving the individual assets that each kit comes with. I’m actually even a little bummed that I have to wait until I get home from a vacation to get my hands on these.

So far, I’m pretty happy with what The Sims has to offer this season! <3
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    None
    None, I don't own any kits so far. Maybe when something catches my attention and know for sure I'll use it.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Other
    I would much prefer to see what each kit offers before I say yes. I didn't at all like the look of the last kids' clothing kit, so I don't own that one. I'm picky, I know. But I am no longer in the mode to buy anything and everything that's Sims4.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Other
    jpajari wrote: »

Hey, thanks. I will also be purchasing both! Too bad I can't amend my vote. Yay!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Both
    Must have both! :D
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    None
    I'll wait until the day they release an Occult kit, with some added gameplay objects for each different Occult.

I have no need of more clothes or more clutter. The bathroom stuff was so-so, the clothes was not anything special.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    Bathroom Clutter
    I do not buy any of the CAS kits as that's not an integral part of my TS4 gameplay, rather just use CC for that. But I do like the looks of the bathroom clutter, been asking for some for a while. just sucks how I have to pay another $5 for more clutter, when I'd say bathroom is a part of everyday life too lol.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Both
    need both <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina