Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy the new kits?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    Other
    I'm not sure. I've never bought any kits yet as I only buy DLC when it's on sale, and I still feel that kits at full price are a bit of a rip-off. Also, I prefer kits that have functional items or add to gameplay - Bust the Dust is the only kit I've ever been really interested in but I gather it's still broken.

Having said that, I could see myself potentially making use of both these kits one day, especially the Simtimates one, so who knows?
  • Options
    lucombrelucombre Posts: 45 Member
    None
    They’re both just not that functionally useful to me
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    edited February 2023
    Simtimates
    The game is severely lacking in the underwear department and my sims like to sleep wearing only that, so I needed this kit. Bathroom doesn’t interests me as I rarely clutter bathrooms. Usually they are pretty small and stuff laying around could cause routing issues. The only thing I like from bathroom kit is the toilet brush, but I will not get it for the one item only.

Edit: I was a little underwhelmed by the female options, few items look weird on more chubby sims, I especially dislike deep cut panties. But the full body outfits are my favs. Male boxers on the other hand are exceptionally well made imho. That’s a first one for me, when they did guys better than girls.