Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which pack has been most influential in your game?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Seasons, Cats & Dogs, & to a lesser extent, Dream Home Decorator.
  • Options
    LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    Easily Cats & Dogs and Seasons. Cats & Dogs is essential for my saves because most of my families don't feel complete to me without a pet. Their unique personalities allow them to feel like a genuine member of my sims families, and they become a vital part of my storylines. For Seasons, I love that it literally changes the whole of the game with weather. It truly allows for some unpredictable gameplay, and I love that holidays were added because I love having big family get-togethers with everyone during the holidays in-game. Other packs have also been influential for me, but not to the extent that these two are.
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 720 Member
    Cottage Living gameplay and Eco Lifestyle stuff used in the Werewolf Moonwood Mill world.

I do NOT have parenthood or cats and dogs which makes downloading CC difficult because the assumption is that I do have them. I prefer rabbits and cows to cats and dogs, and I don't want to complete the maintenance tasks for children.
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited December 2022
    It's Seasons for me, too. I'm a latecomer to TS4, and I think I bought Seasons the day after I installed the base game. I enjoy the changing seasons, and I like the different kinds of weather in various worlds.

My runner-up would be Cats & Dogs. We're pet people, and most of our households adopt dogs, cats, or both at some point. Brindleton Bay is such a beautiful world; it reminds me of the New England coast, which is one of my family's favorite areas.

The other position on the podium would go to City Living. No matter where my Sims live, they always find themselves going to the city...and not simply for the festivals.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    ExcheqquerExcheqquer Posts: 3 New Member
    I have to say that for three generations my sims had made the islands their home. It’s so beautiful