Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is a very creatively designed old mining town! :) The design and layout is very great! Very lovely roller coaster design, water features and mountains! The food stands are very nice. The interior cafe counter and games areas are very nice. The underground mine shaft is great! :)

@rosemow, thank you for your lovely and detailed comments. :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Beautiful new creations, you have captured the themes magnificently with DunBroch Archery and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, awesome work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful new creations, you have captured the themes magnificently with DunBroch Archery and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, awesome work :)

@masajo, thank you so much. appreciate it. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Princess Fairytale Bookstore, 8/24/2022
    29 Fantasyland (Map 8, Lot #105)
    Disney's Magic Kingdom World

Another build for the Magic Kingdom collaboration. More info here.

This princess-themed bookstore is inspired by Magic Kingdom's Princess Fairytale Hall, and has all your book needs. We have many bookshelves to browse through and an enchanting royal reading room. Or you can buy or sell books or perhaps apply for a bookstore clerk job. There are public restrooms for your convenience located near the basement stores. (Bookstore rabbit hole is located in the basement).

gBmi9Co.jpg

Inspiration photos:
    G6DJxss.jpg

dgucQMV.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Princess Fairytale Bookstore is a very lovely place to buy books and enjoy reading! :) The castle exterior design, tower and blue coloured roofing is lovely! The interior furnishings and the pink colour are very pretty! Very nice patterned flooring and rugs. The throne room to enjoy sitting and reading is lovely! Very nice sofa and armchairs seating also.
    It is a very pretty fairytale build :)
  • Options
    Very magical and beautiful bookstore, love how you've used the different shades of pink for the interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Woot, I finally loaded up my showcase world version and installed the latest DMK lots.

Sandy, your builds are even more impressive in game. Big Thunder Mountain is so very atmospheric. You captured the theme perfectly and so much to see and do in this lot. Such a variety of food choices… hopefully after the rollercoaster ride lol. You certainly made great use of the specialty decor objects too. Such a fun lot for sims! 🌸🌟

Princess Fairytale Bookstore is so very pretty! The exterior complements the nearby castle so well and I love the interior. Such a beautiful blend of colours and decor elements. A magical place for sims to read or purchase a good book and perfect addition to any fairytale world. 🌸🌟
  • Options
    Princess Fairytale Bookstore is a very lovely place to buy books and enjoy reading! :) The castle exterior design, tower and blue coloured roofing is lovely! The interior furnishings and the pink colour are very pretty! Very nice patterned flooring and rugs. The throne room to enjoy sitting and reading is lovely! Very nice sofa and armchairs seating also.
    It is a very pretty fairytale build :)

@rosemow, Thank you so much for your nice comments!! :)
  • Options
    Very magical and beautiful bookstore, love how you've used the different shades of pink for the interiors :)

@masajo, Thank you!! I just knew I would need to incorporate the color pink in there since it's so "princess-y", lol.
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Woot, I finally loaded up my showcase world version and installed the latest DMK lots.

Sandy, your builds are even more impressive in game. Big Thunder Mountain is so very atmospheric. You captured the theme perfectly and so much to see and do in this lot. Such a variety of food choices… hopefully after the rollercoaster ride lol. You certainly made great use of the specialty decor objects too. Such a fun lot for sims! 🌸🌟

Princess Fairytale Bookstore is so very pretty! The exterior complements the nearby castle so well and I love the interior. Such a beautiful blend of colours and decor elements. A magical place for sims to read or purchase a good book and perfect addition to any fairytale world. 🌸🌟

@soocoolsim, Yay for getting the latest lots into the world version!!

Aww, thank you Paula. I always think that too - that the builds are so much more impressive in game than the photos show. I had fun finding decor objects that I don't usually use for the roller coaster lot. :) And that bookstore castle was a bit challenging. I had to make due with what we have for the roofing sections...hopefully it resembles it a little. :) I'm sure you could have made it better with your CFE talents, lol.
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    I love this bookstore! So imaginative and well made! <3
  • Options
    @Lissykin, aww thank you. I couldn't really replicate it like I wanted due to our game limits of course, lol. Glad you liked it though. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Andromeda, 9/8/2022
    113 Tomorrowland for Disney's Magic Kingdom World
    30x20 residential lot

This small ultra modern home was built for Tomorrowland. It has a futuristic vibe and feels larger than it is with all the light it has to offer. The entire great room, kitchen, and dining area has taller ceilings with clerestory windows on all four sides.

There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms (a master and a child's bedroom) on either side of the central living space. Additional space is found in the basement via a spiral staircase that features a 3rd bedroom (teen or guest room and can be redecorated to your liking) a full bath, a game room, a TV room, a gym and a sauna.

Outside are two patios, a hot tub, a black bottom pool and a small kids' play area. As always, everything is upgraded.

More info about this collaboration here.

m1DiFxG.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Andromeda is a lovely modern family home! :) Very great exterior design, white colour, and the pool with waterfall is very nice. The kids outdoors play area is great! Very nice hot tub and outdoors dining patio. The interior furnishings and the layout are lovely! Very stylish design and very nice black, blue and white colours. The furnishing of the bedrooms is lovely and very nice rugs.Very nice gym room with lovely wall pictures :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Sandy, this is an absolutely cool ultra modern. I love the decor and the way you used the teal and black accents and included the stone in the kitchen. Actually every room is so very well done. Clever use of the clerestory windows on the taller walls… that really elevated the look nicely. The landscaping complements the building so well. Another wonderful creation from you! Rec’d, downloaded and looking forward to a walkthrough this weekend. 🌟🌸
  • Options
    Andromeda is a lovely modern family home! :) Very great exterior design, white colour, and the pool with waterfall is very nice. The kids outdoors play area is great! Very nice hot tub and outdoors dining patio. The interior furnishings and the layout are lovely! Very stylish design and very nice black, blue and white colours. The furnishing of the bedrooms is lovely and very nice rugs.Very nice gym room with lovely wall pictures :)

Thanks so much @rosemow! I always appreciate your support and like reading your comments. :)
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Sandy, this is an absolutely cool ultra modern. I love the decor and the way you used the teal and black accents and included the stone in the kitchen. Actually every room is so very well done. Clever use of the clerestory windows on the taller walls… that really elevated the look nicely. The landscaping complements the building so well. Another wonderful creation from you! Rec’d, downloaded and looking forward to a walkthrough this weekend. 🌟🌸

Thank you @soocoolsim, Glad you like the house and the colors and I appreciate all of your nice comments. :)
  • Options
    Beautiful modern build, you have nailed the futuristic vibe perfectly :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Beautiful modern build, you have nailed the futuristic vibe perfectly :)

Thank you for stopping by @masajo and for your continued support. I appreciate all your nice comments. :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    @Sandraelle This is a gorgeous modern home! I love all the windows. Beautiful! <3
  • Options
    Aww, thank you so much @BreeMiles and @Lissykin. Appreciate you stopping by my thread. :)<3
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, 9/10/2022
    222 Main Street
    Disney's Magic Kingdom World

1. DOWNLOAD
    2. PICTURES

Visit this colorful vintage style ice cream parlor on Main Street, where you can order food at the counter or head straight to the self-service counter and make your own ice cream cones, snow cones, or hot drinks. We also have separate snow cone and cotton candy machines. There's plenty of indoor seating and public restrooms. This was a collaboration between myself and soocoolsim. She built the beautiful shell building and I decorated it.

More info about this collaboration here.

QnR5ktH.jpg

BErJgIs.jpg

Inspiration Photos
    e70RBkX.jpg

GtXdjHy.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top