Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,267 Member
    edited August 2022
    He married one of my sims @Ellupelluellu, they have a beautiful relationship and his son look just like him and their daughter look like a mixture between him and her. He would often show up at her dorm while she was at college.
    Post edited by misty4m on
    new.png
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    I started the 'aliens stole my parents' scenario the other day.....wish Id known that the parents disappeared instantly.
    Id put the family on an empty lot meaning the kids had no house and no money! I had to pretend that the parents were abducted on a family road trip and the kids moved into an abandoned Anderson shelter! (yes, its a 'house' made of roofs...dont judge me!!LOL).
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,972 Member
    I once had a child Sim walk in on his WooHooing parents by accident… he got an embarrassed moodlet :#:D poor kid. Luckily he had a journal he could “confess embarrassing moments” in.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @Llandros2012 did you have your active Sims vote for either category? It seems to only take one vote.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    I did not - I didn’t vote for either category
  • Options
    I did not - I didn’t vote for either category

Give it a try next time. You may be very happy with the results.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    I started the 'aliens stole my parents' scenario the other day.....wish Id known that the parents disappeared instantly.
    Id put the family on an empty lot meaning the kids had no house and no money! I had to pretend that the parents were abducted on a family road trip and the kids moved into an abandoned Anderson shelter! (yes, its a 'house' made of roofs...dont judge me!!LOL).

Thank you for my late Morning Chuckle. Sorry the phrase don't judge me got me going. ;)
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,093 Member
    edited August 2022
    Taking a break from the drama at my sim self's house, today we visit my sim self's middle daughter Ayla.

This is the scene as i load in to their household, a fire breaking out straight away!
    Moh0esf.png
    Luckily Josef's mother Ayla comes to the rescue and saves him!
    3T780H9.png
    The Gallagher kids and their cousin Frankie Bheeda all sit together and do their homework, well except not for Frankie (Why is there not a "Do Homework With..." option?)
    6IuN4tY.png
    Next all four Gallagher kids bought home school projects all on the same day! Here they are burning the midnight oil after dinner:
    r0ax3QI.png

And lastly, remember the Ring Ring girl? She ran off with my sim self's grandson Ryo in 1986, we re-visit her in the current year of 1988 and he is the first of the third generation kids to have a child!
    MMBDo6y.png
    Post edited by Brd709 on
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    My purple gen lavender is finally on her own in her new house. She got a doggie named violet. Started her job as a doctor and is about halfway through her aspiration already.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    Great updates everyone!
    @DaniRose2143 P.1001 Lol Behind the door is Colette’s office. Warner wants to get to check for any important files he can report on 😈 It’s not the end with Nina though 👀 p1009 The two new townies look great. P.1014 Darian LaRue is a handsome guy, what will Summer think🤔😁
    @GalacticGal P.1001 Nina is definitely up to something 😬 P.1006 Lol poor Joey, having the principal follow him. Ooof and into detention she follows him too 😂 I like Erik waiting for his brother, he’s a cool brother 😎 Awh, Mercedes asking for an autograph . Erik and Kayleigh look great for prom! Nice! Prom King again! Wow, those fans! p.1011 oof That treadmill, Rude! Awesome Erik made the lunch room more alive. Lol I enjoyed Erik shaving carefully. Awesome cameo of @Metior_Ice mermens! P.1012 hoping Erik does well on his final! Awesome! Joey up on stage too! Awh he proposed, perfect prom. Back to winning awards too 😎
    @Metior_Ice p1009 Awesome! Hope that you enjoyed your cousins wedding. P.1014 ooo that’s cool, Mersims can swim while holding a toddler? I see why everyone would be concerned though 😅
    @Daephane p.1009 nice profile pic, I like your werewolf. Looking forward to their story
    @Llandros2012 p.1013 lmao everyone really broke into thriller 🤣
    @Mightysprite P.1005 Nice build! Haven’t gotten around to trying out curved walls yet but your layout looks amazing so far! P.1006 The build came out nicely! So many features fit inside! p.1011 Stargazer Lounge is almost always dead! The Sky Space Market looks neat! Definitely something to check out, and it’s nice it’s a homage to an iconic market in your town.

This update is mostly about Colette's past.
    Parenting was not for Julie.sVv1ZmG.png
    With Julie gone, Justin did his best to raise Colette on his own. He moved her bassinet to his bedroom. OakJMDD.png Justin tried his best at first, but over time he was getting tired of raising a toddler by himself. He blamed his fiancee leaving on her job. and eventually blamed it on Colette too. Colette was a happy little toddler though.0KBEpVJ.png Her father had little patience for her toddler antics. p4JS7Ex.png When Colette became a child and had homework her father would try help her out. 5L5PmYo.png He would usually yell at her if she didn't understand the topic. 901YqyC.pngFY70Gos.png Colette learned to not let his yelling bother her. There were times he was happy to have her around J25SBRQ.png Julie returned one day while Colette was visiting her friend. The two seemed to rekindle their love. FceG2Cj.png Colette’s father called her friends mother to ask if she could sleepover for the night. There was no problem WB7nMMw.png The two really got along well, as if Julie never left him with their baby. Ndem1w1.png

While Justin went to prepare dinner, Julie looked around the house. When she saw Colettes bedroom door, she became angry(She doesn't even hate children, not sure why she got angry) 1HK5OuW.png
    She walked inside. g9fxGEL.png She didn't like this drawing csQyxaH.png Julie still held a grudge against her and asked Justin if she was around. She didn't want to see her. SpUYMEK.png Justin tried to assure her Colette was at a sleepover but Julie didn't trust him. Instead she left. The next morning Colette was picked up by her father and during breakfast, he blamed her for her mother leaving again. He was trying to text her but she wasn't responding. z5XcJPo.png He got this thought bubble. zHwCbl5.png Her relationship with her father never got better. The two just lived together and interacted very little. He still got angry with her now and then, always blaming her for his situation. In turn she blamed her mother and her career for everything. The simplest of things would set him off. She returned from the movies one night at 10pm and he began his long rant. IIK3g8d.png Colette just couldn't wait for the day she can move out. VWpsuMT.png Back to the present, Colette admitted to Warner she lied about the case. She just wanted to know if he would put his career first like her mother did. WW4qSqj.png Warner was beginning to feel bad about his plan. He's an evil sim but even he had his limits. lGxXPJ7.png "Geez, I thought your father would've stepped up but wow. He's a real piece of work" he said. A8LTcM5.png Warner asked her if she's in contact with her father since leaving Del Sol Valley. "Nah, he sent me a couple of texts last year but I ignored them. I don’t really want to know what he’s up to.” she replied TjIxqmW.png Warner was beginning to feel guilty for his attempts of trying to use her for a story. FxFNaAd.png
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    The Workaround Prom
    pEuupy8.png
    Some creativity and a sprinkle of MCCC magic create an enchanting evening for the students of Copperdale School.
    I recently added High School Years to my TS4 collection. My daughter and I have enjoyed it, and I’m glad I bought it. However, it’s not perfectly bug-free, and we’ve had to be creative in finding ways to sidestep the traps we’ve encountered.

Prom Night presented us with our most significant hurdle. In short, when we got the popup asking us if we’d like to join our Sim at Prom, we accepted the offer…and nothing happened. Our Sim stood there awaiting further instructions.

We weren’t giving up that easily. With a few easy workarounds and a small touch of MCCC magic, we created a Prom Night our Sims can remember fondly for the rest of their days. Here’s how we did it.

On our first trial run, we discovered that if we sent our Sim to the Auditorium while Prom was scheduled to occur, he would be able to do Prom things. However, Prom is no fun if you’re there by yourself. We put together a group of eight Sims–the largest the game would let us create–and had them travel to the Auditorium together. Once they arrived, I used MCCC to change them all into their formal wear.

Then it was time to hit the dance floor.
    From left to right: Caroline, Poppy, Anna Brooke, Reynolds, Patrick, Zoe, Nile, and Jordan.
    mZq5H53.png
    A group dance gave everyone the chance to show off their moves.
    DKjv8MS.png
    ZXtGcQe.png
    We have Wedding Stories, so we decided to try out the Wedding Group Dance. It’s not nearly as smoothly choreographed, which is lots of fun.
    TCvwZkz.png
    See the pretty blonde in the red dress? That’s Zoe, my daughter’s Simself. She’s several years older than her real age here, and she’s enjoying her first Prom…while her Dad plays the role of Watcher.
    qgod5ce.png
    Ren visits the chocolate fountain, while our featured Sim, Patrick, checks out the food table. Nile, Copperdale School’s football star, relaxes while Jordan and Poppy enjoy a conversation.
    zdH10aO.png
    Zoe chats with Anna Brooke, while Caroline joins in without missing a beat.
    hy5hmqr.png
    Jordan visits the mirror to build up his confidence. Don’t worry, Jordan…you’re looking fly tonight!
    FYzz5Bq.png
    My daughter squealed with delight when Patrick developed a crush on Zoe. “He should ask her to Prom,” she suggested. Patrick did, and Zoe delightedly said "yes." Here, she’s treating herself to a delicious chocolate-covered strawberry.
    mQ0o21S.png
    And here, she captures the simultaneous attention of Patrick, Ren, and Nile.
    hJcoUcz.png
    Reynolds and Nile are Zoe's friends...but her feelings for Patrick are delightfully, bewilderingly different. The rest of the Simworld fades away as the couple enjoy their Sweetheart Dance.
    LT2lAUi.png
    By 11:30, some of the gang begin thinking of pillows and beds, and they leave the Prom. Pat, Jordan, and Nile, however, have Teen boy appetites, so they stick around and help themselves to heaping portions of Sausage and Peppers.
    logbxa7.png
    Nile shares his opinion of the evening with the guys. I’m glad you had fun, Nile!
    5Y2TRjc.png
    By 12:10, everyone has headed home, taking with them their memories of a wonderful evening.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    @misty4m , that's nice :) I never had him in save long enought to actually let any of my sims get to know him :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,859 Member
    What happened in my game today? Oh nothing much, just took a day trip from Copperdale to Batuu in my X_Wing...

rDR9Gfm.png
    Jss5Su8.png

And when I got back I decided to go for a joy ride in a Tie Echelon. It's not my fault someone from the First Order left the keys in it and didn't lock the doors...

iOOBGTL.png
    UPm0RMh.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    edited August 2022

@DaniRose2143 , great pics :D

reminds me of time when this happened at Strangerville, but anyway anything can happwn in there :D
    b43FOCc.png

no idea why elder Viktor Feng was biking there, that was more strange :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,859 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , great pics :D

reminds me of time when this happened at Strangerville, but anyway anything can happwn in there :D
    b43FOCc.png

no idea why elder Viktor Feng was biking there, that was more strange :D

That is such a cool picture! No, his biking there wasn't strange, the fact that the Millennium Falcon was cruising by overhead and he didn't look up, that is strange.

I almost fell out of my chair when that X-Wing took off. I really didn't think it would work outside of Batuu.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves lovely (and sad) backstory for Colette, helps us understand her more I think
    @Brd709 Good rescue :) For "do homework together", just put the sims you want into a group, and then the Do Homework Together option will pop up when you click a homework book.
  • Options
    RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    I had an odd experience. After installing Discover University I thought I’d try out the new Britechester world… except it was appearing twice in “Manage Worlds”.

I thought nothing of it and started playing. I was seeing the new sims that packaged with Britechester a lot. Then I saw Angela Pleasant talking to… Angela Pleasant and realised they’d all been duplicated too :D freaky!

I should report it as a bug
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 ROFL Thank you for my Morning Chuckle. It's not my fault they left the keys and didn't lock it …
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @MoonlightGraham What a wonderful Prom you two had! I really like the notion of forming a Group, first. I've always had to have Erik invite Kayleigh to hang out on the lot, even though he used the Promposal Poster to ask her out. She always came and the only Prom I really had trouble with was the first one. The goal menu didn't show up until late in the Prom.
    After that, it's worked just fine for me.

@BlueSeaWaves Wow lots of drama, I really feel for Collette and I hope (although the odds are stacked against her) that she doesn't turn into her parents. So sad.
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    @GalacticGal Thank you! The Prom almost worked correctly the second time. Patrick asked a girl out by putting a note in her locker, but she didn't show up at the Prom that night. The Goal menu showed up, but I had trouble accomplishing enough to get a Gold-level event. He was elected Prom Jester, which was a cool surprise. I'm not sure if I can form a Group for Prom if it's working right. I'll try it next time Prom rolls around.

The after-prom at the Pier was fun, too. It would be better if the rides weren't rabbit holes, but everything worked just fine.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member
    My new sim, Kat, is trying her best to perfect two of her plants. Unfortunately almost every time I leave the lot, my plants turn into dirt clumps for several more days. I guess I'm going to be stuck on her lot for awhile, lol.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,972 Member
    You can use testingcheats to get the plant back to maturity. It’s been useful for me when my plants revert back to dirt piles. If you’re not a cheats person or are doing some kind of challenge where you can’t use cheats then fair enough. But it’s very useful otherwise!!
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    What happened in my game today? Oh nothing much, just took a day trip from Copperdale to Batuu in my X_Wing...

rDR9Gfm.png
    Jss5Su8.png

And when I got back I decided to go for a joy ride in a Tie Echelon. It's not my fault someone from the First Order left the keys in it and didn't lock the doors...

iOOBGTL.png
    UPm0RMh.png

Way to hilarious. :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Well, I made a whole new 8 Ghost family by giving them the following death traits all at once:
    Vampire_Sun
    Lightning
    Magic_MarketStall_SpectralLook
    SeanceTable
    :D:p
  • Options
    I restarted my Flashback save. Took Erik back to before he became a star. He's almost a Notable Newcomer, however. That bar is kissing the star, so he's very close. He finished writing a new song, Early Morning Mist. Things are going well, so far. At least I'm not all twisted into a pretzel over what's not working. LOL I did a game repair, as well as started a new save. Let's hope many of the kinks have been straightened out by this. I am hopeful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top