Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    @Metior_Ice Back-up your game first, so that if the worst happens, you can try again. I think sunset may be your best bet. Age up Juniper first, since he's a sleepy-head, then Jade. It's sad we can't just do both simultaneously, but given what the game mechanics do at this time, there is a small waiting period. This won't cause them to not be the same age. I've had numerous multiples in my game, either from the game, or by my own creation. I think once you get passed this block, your creativity will open right up. Make the decision, that's what's holding you in a funk. But, like I said, back-up your game, first.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice So, our controlling our Sims is merely a ruse, eh? That's starting to make sense to me, the allotment of just how many can gather. I thought it was quite strange, that I selected Kayleigh (via a brand new small mod) to join Copperdale School, and she's yet to show up. Both of her triplet sisters have graced the grounds of the campus, but never Kayleigh. Face/palm. Something rotten, this way comes …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    my sim gets to school today and it seems that everybody has broken into 'Thriller'...

KDRG28k.png

I had a good laugh at all of them lined up like this before the school day started.

ZrZVthp.png

My sim is giving the new kid the side eye while the rest of the world goes crazy.

Nl4P2T3.png

Once I unpaused, this is the cause of all the commotion in front of the school bus.

KUFU4eW.png
    How did you get them to do the thriller dance?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited August 2022
    @Metior_Ice Back-up your game first, so that if the worst happens, you can try again. I think sunset may be your best bet. Age up Juniper first, since he's a sleepy-head, then Jade. It's sad we can't just do both simultaneously, but given what the game mechanics do at this time, there is a small waiting period. This won't cause them to not be the same age. I've had numerous multiples in my game, either from the game, or by my own creation. I think once you get passed this block, your creativity will open right up. Make the decision, that's what's holding you in a funk. But, like I said, back-up your game, first.

@GalacticGal I managed to age them up at the same time in Sulani.

And that helped me move forward!

“Make the decision, that’s what’s holding you in a funk.”

That’s excellent advice. Once I built up the nerve to play, I snapped out of my funk really fast.

“But, like I said, back up your game, first.”

RIP me save. I didn’t back it up, but I still have one more sim day to make up for the birthday logistics!
    @Metior_Ice So, our controlling our Sims is merely a ruse, eh? That's starting to make sense to me, the allotment of just how many can gather. I thought it was quite strange, that I selected Kayleigh (via a brand new small mod) to join Copperdale School, and she's yet to show up. Both of her triplet sisters have graced the grounds of the campus, but never Kayleigh. Face/palm. Something rotten, this way comes …

Calum called Dylan to join the birthday party twice, and I got the notification that he was on his way. By the third time, it told me he was sleeping… A couple sim hours later, Dylan shows up with his twin sons and wife.

Honestly, I think Dylan was just struggling to round up his twin merboys. :D I imagine that Barnaby and Wade were goofing off at the beach where my merfolk gathered before the party. It took Dylan a while to get them and leave. :D

Poor Denis was ultimately left at home though. I do wonder if that was a factor too.

Zeph, Sefina, and Sora showed up without any issues, but it was Dylan, Cecelia, and Dylan’s sons that gave me a hard time.

—————

After some careful thought, I’m probably going to have an “after-party” celebration with my merfolk.

Sometimes, in real life, I celebrate my birthday on another day. In fact, my birthday is so close to Halloween that it sometimes makes sense to have a birthday party then.

I’m thinking that the birthday party to age up Jade and Juniper wasn’t enough. For them, I’m going to have 2 Birthday Vacations and a Birthday Trip to the spa!

I’m thinking a trip to Granite Falls and a trip to Mt. Komorebi is in order. I’ll play Juniper during the day and Jade during the night.

As for who I’m going to include in the trips, I’m thinking that I’ll have Juniper, Jade, Kendra, Calum, Dylan, Zeph, Cecelia, and Sefina go on vacation.

I’m thinking that Arihi will stay in Sulani to watch her grandsons because she’s a loner and doesn’t have much of an interest in social events. Calum wouldn’t want to miss this vacation with the family.

Effectively, Jade, Juniper, and Calum will be the only played sims. Everyone else will be autonomously doing whatever they want to do.

Now, the only thing I need to do is build a skii lodge on Mt. Komorebi because I’m not sure if they made one by the slopes.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    And, because me, Calum, and Zeph have some concerns about Arihi's parenting skills...
    51787371360_91b95b4ab1_b.jpg

50201459766_e51ccd48c5_z.jpg

51785592477_d887ffe5ab_h.jpg

52282171807_c0646d480f_b.jpg

51786422031_61df48d88d_h.jpg

Kemps and Isla will also be statying home to keep an eye on their Nephews. I mean, at least Arihi will be watching a few merboys and a human child... I'm hoping nothing goes wrong...
  • Options
    It looks like I’ll only have time left in this rotation to go to Granite Falls. Oh well, the next rotation will feature Jack in Henford-on-Bagley.

I’m curious about his relationship with Cecelia Kang… Last time I played his household, Cecelia had a major problem cheating on Jack. Jack was deeply in love with Cecelia Kang, but she’s like the female version of Don Lothario… Jack had no idea that she was flirting with three other men while in a serious relationship with him. Eventually, Jack broke up with Cecelia the day he proposed to her. He broke up with her after proposing because Cecelia picked that moment to cheat in front of Jack.

Ultimately, Jack gave Cecelia another chance, but he’s taking it much slower. Depending on the situation, Jack may or may not continue his relationship with Cecelia Kang.

Jack is the more romantic merman out of the 8 merman princes.

—————

But I’m jumping ahead of myself, it’s going to be Jade and Juniper’s Birthday Vacation soon!
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice "Run, Jack, run!
  • Options
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    And, because me, Calum, and Zeph have some concerns about Arihi's parenting skills...
    51787371360_91b95b4ab1_b.jpg

50201459766_e51ccd48c5_z.jpg

51785592477_d887ffe5ab_h.jpg

52282171807_c0646d480f_b.jpg

51786422031_61df48d88d_h.jpg

Kemps and Isla will also be statying home to keep an eye on their Nephews. I mean, at least Arihi will be watching a few merboys and a human child... I'm hoping nothing goes wrong...

Oh, this reminds me of a highly controversial image of the now late Michael Jackson while in a foreign country, held his infant child over the railing of the balcony he was standing on! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    It's been a little while but here is a update on the McDonald household.

Both brothers finished college with high scores

08-06-22_1-25-24_PM.png

They made many friends along the way

08-10-22_8-47-10_AM.png
    08-10-22_8-49-26_AM.png

Made a few enemies also
    08-06-22_4-36-31_PM.png
    08-08-22_9-37-49_PM.png

Killed it in debating

08-06-22_12-53-00_PM.png

Build close friendships that became best friendships

08-06-22_7-45-40_PM.png
    08-11-22_8-07-12_AM.png
    08-07-22_7-55-27_PM.png
    08-07-22_8-00-45_PM.png

Jonathan have found romance, but his brother John is still looking

08-11-22_2-30-11_PM.png

That's the short update

new.png
  • Options
    Having fun redoing the Casbah Gallery with the curved walls and just a touch of Courtyard Oasis. Here's what it looks like so far

08-06-22-1-33-36-PM.png

08-06-22-1-33-54-PM.png

Really nice work
    new.png
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 wants and fears is truly a problem.
    new.png
  • Options
    Keep simming everyone 😊🍧😋
    new.png
  • Options
    Yeah @007Ecko it's the sweater, that clothing bug haven't been fixed so you have to change your sims top

07-11-22_4-50-03_PM.png
    new.png
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I never know which of these is for serial stories and which isn't, but I hope no one minds: In High School Years, in Sims4, my teen got expelled, over and over again from school. I found out it's a bug, and that some wonderful modder rode to the rescue as unpaid labor, to fix, so I quickly donwloaded that mod so I can play at all.

But if my teen can stay in school instead of getting expelled every single day, it would be nice to finish out a week and try to see what it's like to maybe even graduate. So far, I'm finding alternate school buildings off the gallery, a vast improvement over the school that comes with the pack.

08-13-22-1-39-40-PM.png
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    How did you get them to do the thriller dance?

I didn't do anything - the werewolf sim was transforming as soon as the lot loaded and caused the freakout that happened. My sim eventually did it too and started to run away. It was funny and broke up the monotony of the rinse/repeat of the school day.
  • Options
    @misty4m the very first time I had that bug in my game, I thought for a certainty it was a mod I was using. Especially since he put out a video showing such weirdness going on in his game while testing his latest mod. :open_mouth: Poor guy, he was freaking out. I have to admit, it disturbed me greatly seeing a Sim in such a distorted image. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    @misty4m the very first time I had that bug in my game, I thought for a certainty it was a mod I was using. Especially since he put out a video showing such weirdness going on in his game while testing his latest mod. :open_mouth: Poor guy, he was freaking out. I have to admit, it disturbed me greatly seeing a Sim in such a distorted image. :open_mouth:

When I first saw it too it freaked me and my son out, in my game I knew it couldn't be a mod because my second computer don't have any mods
    or cc's and I have very few packs installed on this computer.

Thanks to other gamers on the forum, they told me what it was.
    new.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited August 2022
    Was curious about what the inside of the bank looked like when it's full of cash. xD
    ef369bcddb985c95d67daf900a638bccb81c0a4f.pnj
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member

After I was setting up teens in this save, back to Milla, just to see she was not even at home... I did not recognize the name of the lot she was att, so i loaded her...

zPOfxMC.png
    NOOOOOO!!!!!! nonononononono..

zQLNC2A.png
    Gladly she came to her senses..

cfJEBMy.png
    His mom did not liked Milla, dont worry girl, you are not there to make an impression...

'BTW, why are you there?????

2CsMNrL.png
    Using their toilet, i see ...

WHO keeps a window like that in toilet??????????????

yRXNLdP.png
    oh by all means, you are hungry (always welcome reward trate)

H2IyIpw.png

A tomato , an onion, a gabbage and one bell pepper...

O3nYhvB.png

.... but of course it makes perfect WATERMELONS, why did I even asked....

kQOxOiV.png
    vlmMobA.png
    M36gmgO.png
    After spinning to cold weather outfit, talking about fizzy juices broke the ice.

Now, go home!

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Okay. Just moments ago Erik aged up to YA, again he got the Drop Out notice. (This after his checking the computer the evening before to learn he had strait A's for the semester.) I had removed mods that I thought were questionable, too, before I rolled back and did a game save recovery. I just this minute exchanged the save for the backup. (I did put back the mod I need so that Erik can continue to earn royalties and make albums.) He just doesn't have enough activities, otherwise. Besides, if I save without it, he loses so much. We'll see if the back-up, presumably unharmed by the Patch will fix things. If not, I will do a game repair. If that still doesn't work, I quit. It's not like I didn't get some stories of those years, after all.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    I'm dying to go see the lovely ladies of Tartosa and to start working on some more episodes. But before I go I thought I'd create another handsome guy to put in the world for Summer to perhaps encounter. She has been so left out lately. Hopefully she will find some romantic adventures of her own.

This is Darian LaRue, my newest townie. Potential cast member? We'll have to wait and see what Summer thinks, if she meets him...
    o5Bf8mx.png?2aP0S8mh.png3nOOG0zy.png?1
    OTsip1N.png?1bdjirZF.png?3FXYm18S.png?1
    ibUx0kO.png?4uZQ5aSA.png?2
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member

Alright , seems my sims indeed do have mind of their own, this happened the next morning...

Dw8GU73.png
    o7ZMRnk.png
    she was cooking..
    30DW45M.png
    he came to the front door..
    eRmLXfj.png
    just marched in, no knocking.. and i got a pop up on my languagem like he wants to take this one step further and would like her to be his girlfriend. yes/no.
    who am I to say no?
    xjdeQgG.png
    u0rLfYo.png
    more autonomuous stuff (by mod, this time, auto first kiss)

nah69lo.png
    Atleast both love gardening, could be worse, huh??
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Hale Family (W.I.T.C.H.): Cornelia's family was next on the list.

This family has a sad relationship with fire given that in the span of a week, they ran into three fires.
    08-14-22-1-14-43-PM.png

Who from My Hero Academia will Cornelia choose: Yuga, Shoto, or Tenya?
    08-14-22-12-19-28-PM.png

Since Yuga was the closest, I went with him and they hit it off very well.
    08-14-22-3-32-17-PM.png

Since Lillith Pleasant has the mean trait, she's made some enemies and here's Cornelia watching her boyfriend get into a fight with her.
    08-14-22-8-51-18-PM.png

I don't know why she choose to eat in the same room as her parents when they were woohooing.
    08-14-22-12-34-08-PM.png

• Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Well, we lost prom royalty and jester yet again even with high charisma, comedy, and mischief skills.

Still, we had a friend pop over just before prom to spend some time with.

L2jp6XB.png

A little unfair that we didn't get to use a machete as well but nobody got hurt!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top