Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family orientated 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    And after a whole day of simming I am finally done with the new house.
    The Atkins family as they are now in their new place <3
    4ZN4oYu.png
    VUsI5yv.png
    The bottom story
    tR8XzRy.png
    NvFRzgN.png

The top story
    LYYzGn1.png
    IIpJDOj.png

The house location
    Mw1c0q7.png
  • Options
    Dinkus83Dinkus83 Posts: 127 Member
    The Archers - Finishing out Week 20, More birthdays!

First up with the birthdays is Valerie, ready to be an adult!
    Jgtex8p.jpg
    And then Wyatt gets to share the cake before it gets eaten.
    AHysLej.jpg
    LIpO4XF.jpg

Valerie moves out to the now full girls' house.
    vze8omd.jpg
    Penelope, Keira, Cecelia, Aliyah, Brynnlee, Ellie, Lizbeth, and Valerie

It's go time again!
    pCw3pvJ.jpg

Another boy. Welcome baby Yahya!
    AkwG2ph.jpg

And Xolani is ready for cake!
    91UNCnV.jpg
    48nSAT4.jpg

Dean tells a story about a fox.
    UDpBACL.jpg

Xolani is sad about the baby :'(
    ngdjC8B.jpg

The family spends their rainy Saturday enjoying some indoor activities.
    8hBxdbJ.jpg

Eva has big news again!
    Xlj3Uo8.jpg

The family up to baby #26!
    EOYVh8W.jpg

The grown kids:
    1. Aliyah - Self-Assured, Outgoing, Jealous. Party Animal
    2. Brynnlee - Good, Geek, Erratic. Computer Whiz
    3. Cecilia - Art Lover, Clumsy, Goofball. Musical Genius
    4. Dane - Genius, Cheerful, Active. Nerd Brain
    5. Ellie - Glutton, Erratic, Clumsy. Master Chef
    6. Forrest - Dog Lover, Lazy, Art Lover. Friend of the Animals
    7. Gideon - Active, Neat, Art Lover. Bodybuilder
    8. Hayden - Vegetarian, Self-Assured, Noncommittal. Friend of the World
    9. Hudson - Geek, Goofball, Materialistic. Joke Star
    10. Isaac - Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Perfectionist. The Curator
    11. Jordan - Perfectionist, Loner, Romantic. Bestselling Author
    12. Keira - Slob, Goofball, Romantic. Fabulously Filthy
    13. Lizbeth - Glutton, Vegetarian, Cat Lover. Freelance Botanist
    14. Maci - Dog Lover, Active, Vegetarian. Friend of the Animals
    15. Nathaniel - Mean, Hot-Headed, Animal Enthusiast. Public Enemy
    16. Orlando - Creative, Art Lover, Bro. Painter Extraordinaire
    17. Penelope - Creative, Goofball, Family-Oriented. Musical Genius
    18. Quintin - Bookworm, Bro, Music Lover. Nerd Brain
    19. Ramiro - Hot-Headed, Self-Assured, Bookworm. Friend of the World
    20. Stefan - Glutton, Self-Assured, Good. Bodybuilder
    21. Timothy - Good, Bookworm, High Maintenance. Renaissance Sim
    22. Ullal - Creative, Neat, Good. Lord of the Knits
    23. Valerie - Creative, Art Lover, Kleptomaniac. Painter Extraordinaire
  • Options
    @all, I did get to play some over the weekend. I just didn't do well at remembering to pull the shots off the Playstation before shutting it down lol. So, I'm getting caught up here today while I have some time at home :)

@Seera1024 I didn't know that teens are immune to those deaths, so that's very helpful to know! I've had a few sims die of hysteria over the years, so it scares me to death whenever I see Very Playful show up. Maybe I'll have less of a heart attack now when it's a teen :D

@mcrudd Congrats on Quin moving out. I love Rene's top in her teen pic, very cute. Welcome baby Ulrich! Aww Quin there to give Rene a hug is cute! Congrats on another baby out of the house :) Welcome baby Vince! And off to Sulani now! Good job on the house! It's so pretty there.

@Signofhatredlol Congrats on Gabriel and Henry's age ups! And good luck with the new house. It always seems to take me forever to get a house situated lol.

@Rawla 100 baby mermaids to take over the world sounds fun :)
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    @Dinkus83 I don't think teens started off immune the emotion deaths, but it got added in with one of the patches. If I recall correctly.
  • Options
    @Dinkus83. Oh boy a very flirty Valerie as an adult moving out, watch out single sims !!! :D A person has to be so fast to add those candles, especially in your household when all your adult kids show up for some cake time hahahaha. Congrats on the full girl’s house. Welcome baby Yahya, what a cutie <3 Happy birthday to all the kiddos. Love storytime. I don’t like the gameplay where the kids are sad or angry about new siblings, It just upsets me as a person LOL Congratulations on the new pregnancy Eva. Atleast you remember that part after a birth, I keep on forgetting hahahaha. That sulani house gave me a few real life gray hairs :D

@all, Yay I have game time now, Will update once I had some age ups again in the new house.
  • Options
    I am so sorry Ben and Ann :o

tCwl8ue.png
    CeChT7N.png
  • Options
    The Archers - Week 21

To start this week, Yahya is ready for toddlerhood!
    JsuwRxC.jpg
    The next day, Wyatt comes home from school ready for his last cake
    CSSvTFt.jpg

And moves in with his brothers. Second boys' house is almost full :o
    q4TVgPo.jpg

Then it's go time for baby #27!
    S6ST1IE.jpg

Welcome baby Zaria!
    PE0qXh3.jpg

Later that week, Yahya gets his first cake, and an interesting look. I had to change those shorts lol.
    lvhPlUW.jpg
    bJKWMfY.jpg

Eva has more big news.
    DcYy0AT.jpg

And Zaria is ready for toddling about. My toddlers really seem to love that hair.
    3QZgT89.jpg

Xolani is ready to start high school after the weekend! She obviously loved her sister Valerie's hair and had to copy it, just to confuse me.
    roNZGkb.jpg
    W2kBRlg.jpg

Saturday is Spooky Day! This year we have a pizza man, a mail carrier, a hot dog, a very pregnant maid, and a little elf. Quite the odd crew ;)
    S2J0WJE.jpg
    P7n7I7x.jpg

Jordan drops in for a visit (with no costume) and listens to the hot dog talk about bats.
    Fw01eqw.jpg

Eva shares her big news with Jordan. What is that face?! I don't think his pouty lip could go any higher. :D
    ZJGBYKD.jpg

And then I got distracted building for a while cuz Xolani will need a new house when she moves out.
    3IvkDDV.jpg

Newcrest now, with the new house up near the top. And this picture made me realize exactly how bad I am about doing no landscaping when I build.
    4BE6CTw.jpg

The family now - baby #28 on the way!
    xQjxfey.jpg

And, now that I've gotten through the alphabet once, I looked over my spreadsheet and have interesting stats. Hair color is almost split right in half: 14 blondes and 13 with black hair. But, 16 boys and only 11 girls! Toddlers rolled independent more than anything else; 8 of those, but I still haven't gotten inquisitive even once. For other traits, Art Lover wins so far, with 5. There are still quite a few traits I haven't rolled once yet.

The grown kids:
    1. Aliyah - Self-Assured, Outgoing, Jealous. Party Animal
    2. Brynnlee - Good, Geek, Erratic. Computer Whiz
    3. Cecilia - Art Lover, Clumsy, Goofball. Musical Genius
    4. Dane - Genius, Cheerful, Active. Nerd Brain
    5. Ellie - Glutton, Erratic, Clumsy. Master Chef
    6. Forrest - Dog Lover, Lazy, Art Lover. Friend of the Animals
    7. Gideon - Active, Neat, Art Lover. Bodybuilder
    8. Hayden - Vegetarian, Self-Assured, Noncommittal. Friend of the World
    9. Hudson - Geek, Goofball, Materialistic. Joke Star
    10. Isaac - Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Perfectionist. The Curator
    11. Jordan - Perfectionist, Loner, Romantic. Bestselling Author
    12. Keira - Slob, Goofball, Romantic. Fabulously Filthy
    13. Lizbeth - Glutton, Vegetarian, Cat Lover. Freelance Botanist
    14. Maci - Dog Lover, Active, Vegetarian. Friend of the Animals
    15. Nathaniel - Mean, Hot-Headed, Animal Enthusiast. Public Enemy
    16. Orlando - Creative, Art Lover, Bro. Painter Extraordinaire
    17. Penelope - Creative, Goofball, Family-Oriented. Musical Genius
    18. Quintin - Bookworm, Bro, Music Lover. Nerd Brain
    19. Ramiro - Hot-Headed, Self-Assured, Bookworm. Friend of the World
    20. Stefan - Glutton, Self-Assured, Good. Bodybuilder
    21. Timothy - Good, Bookworm, High Maintenance. Renaissance Sim
    22. Ullal - Creative, Neat, Good. Lord of the Knits
    23. Valerie - Creative, Art Lover, Kleptomaniac. Painter Extraordinaire
    24. Wyatt - Erratic, Child of the Ocean, Mean. Beach Life
  • Options
    @mcrudd Oh my goodness! That Sulani sun is a new thing for them :D
  • Options
    The Atkins family as they are now <3
    08OfWXf.png
    Sarah moved to a cloudy dark Newcrest
    zkrU0w2.png

Terrence is a very relaxed teen
    3bgF3p0.png

Ulrich is a child
    a1UQkda.png

Vince is a toddler
    EIWwaSF.png

Introducing our half mark baby
    Willow Atkins
    xYkmg7t.png
    QmKdYft.png

And now I am half way :)
    NdBvYQI.png
  • Options
    Oooh @Dinkus83 we posted the same time, well I took longer to post mine and yours posted before mine LOL. Will read and comment now, and yeah the Sulani sun got them good, thankfully it fixed over time :D
  • Options
    @Dinkus83 Yahya looks very excited ofr toddlerhood, so cute <3 Wyatt will be back for more cake. Gosh your boys only houses are filling up super quick. Aww Welcome sweet little baby Zaria. Sometimes the clothing choices by Maxis is not to be desired. Oooh Eva more good news, way to go girl !!! Hehehe love everyone’s spookyday costumes. Oh my gosh Jordan, be happy for your mom, perhaps he was more upset that there was no cake during his visit ;) AweSim update :)
  • Options
    SignofhatredlolSignofhatredlol Posts: 44 Member
    @mcudd Aww welcome baby Willow!! ❤️
    @Dinkus83 Your family’s coming along brilliantly!! I didn’t think of doing the names by the alphabet 😅
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I like the idea of doing it by alphabet. My mermaid/human couple are expecting their first baby soon. Maybe I'll name her with an A name.
  • Options
    @Signofhatredlol thanks you, she was the 50th baby so had a warm welcome. Doing names alphabetically helps keep track of what names were used before so you don’t use the same name a few times LOL

@Rawla that would be so cool, you could give them mermaid type names as well, that would make it interesting too :)

@all I played till late last night, but got as far as aging everyone up and having the new baby born, I then saved and exited to change the baby’s outfit but then ended up going to bed instead LOL. So now I just need to load up and take photo’s and I am good to start gameplay to age up the others ;)
  • Options
    8s0ie65.png
    Terrence moved out
    iT6GENB.png

Ulrich is a teen
    BijXr2t.png

Vince is a child
    12BrkuA.png

Willow is a toddler
    gv8jmGD.png

Introducing baby 51
    Xena Atkins
    NBybXU7.png
    wWcwjSI.png
  • Options
    Oh no did I break Ben, wonder how he will react to the news :o
    kRwZZ9Q.png
    It was third time lucky, never had two not pregnants in a row before.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @mcrudd Congrats on Sarah moving out and all your other age ups, enjoying beach life :) Welcome baby Willow! And halfway woohoo!! Jordan probably was upset about the cake situation, so maybe that contributed to his face :D Congrats on another baby out! Ulrich doesn't look too pleased with his homework lol. Welcome baby Xena with a cute fishy onesie! Will she become a warrior princess? ;) Poor Ben lol. I have actually had some troubles with Eva getting pregnant recently too, and she never had issue before. I was wondering if, at some point, the game just says "OK, seriously, you have enough kids now. You should just stop." :D

@Signofhatredlol Yeah, I like the alphabet naming scheme. It really does help me keep track of what's going on :D

@Rawla Congrats on your fresh start and first pregnancy!

@all, I actually had my game break on me last night, in a way that it never has before lol. It didn't exactly freeze, but I couldn't do much and couldn't get the save menu to pull up either, so it just got shut down. Usually I save sometime during the night (in game) while everyone is sleeping. Hopefully it's still all good, but it was late Harvestfest day when it broke, and I really didn't feel like loading it up to play that day all over again last night. So, I just went to bed lol. And today, Stray came out, and I've been super excited for that game. So, I'm not sure Sims will win out any playing time tonight :D I'll get another update here soon though, I'm sure.
  • Options
    @Dinkus83 I think Eva should have cake in her fridge as back up when the older kids come visiting, less sulking will happen then LOL . Xena aged up with curly hair, so think she will be a girly girl. Hahaha think the game wants us to stop having kids, not happening game we are on the roll :D Oh noes that must have been super annoying, I had a blue screen scare and lost atleast three days of game play, was not happy about that, turned out it was my graphics card that was not updated. Nvidia seems to get lots of updates. Everyone aged up and baby 52 is born, will upload that update now. What is Stray? I sometimes get hooked on my hidden society mystery game, but more on my mobile.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Kipoftx.png
    Ulrich moved out
    I9almJq.png

Vince is a teen
    TOJUO3v.png

Willow is a child
    efwWphP.png

Xena is a toddler
    UHrFus1.png

Introducing baby number 52
    Yasmin Atkins
    hW0QMgP.png
    NR9OgKP.png

• Options
    @mcrudd Stray is a game where you play as this super cute stray kitty. v
    Stray-game.jpg
    I've been excited since it was first announced like 2 years ago. But, Sims won out tonight, because I don't want claw marks on my TV. Apparently, I'll have to wait to play more when the rest of the household returns in a few days, so someone can keep our actual kitties occupied elsewhere :D They got really worked up with all the cat noises coming from the speakers.

Congrats on Ulrich moving out and all the other age ups too! You're right, Xena doesn't look like much of a warrior at the moment lol. Welcome baby Yasmin!

I'm working my way through Harvestfest again on my game, and saving constantly lol. So, I'll have an update later ;)
  • Options
    @Dinkus83 that looks so adorable <3 My daughter plays her Xbox and if she wants to play it loud she uses head phones in her x box control. Do you have that option, so that the kitties can't hear your game cat and then you can play in peace :) I have another update, I played sims literally all day long.
  • Options
    ZucwDgB.png
    Vince moved out
    ruZvMB5.png

Willow is a teen
    ifvzP3A.png

Xena is a child
    w37P0cA.png

Yasmin is a toddler
    gz6IRZO.png

Introducing baby number 53
    Zoe Atkins
    VG6ZOJj.png
    pAq6eCp.png

• Options
    SignofhatredlolSignofhatredlol Posts: 44 Member
    @mcrudd Welcome baby Xena! Congrats on Ann’s pregnancy! Welcome baby Zoe! I’m still trying to get some girls; for now I only have boys lol.
    @Dinkus83 Maybe I’ll try the alphabet arrangement sometime.
  • Options
    @Signofhatredlol thank you, I am getting lots of girls, would like some boys now LOL

@all so its another day of nothing buy simming for me. Bad weather and home alone. ;) So update following in next page and delayed pregnancy again so everyone is just about ready to age up already. I need some sort of reminder to get her pregnant again :D
  • Options
    ZNCzU9s.png
    Willow moved out
    suqhaYF.png

Xena is a teen
    5rLGW1O.png

Yasmin is a child
    fcnVhLv.png

Zoe is a toddler
    ajOBCIS.png

Introducing baby number 54
    Annie Atkins
    POJuW4w.png
    GsPIjSu.png

I know I spent a lot of time on this house, but I am not enjoying the gameplay. I have locked all the doors for household only and disallowed neighbors and friends but still every tom 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and harry is showing up in my house helping themselves to left overs and being a nuisance. My sims keep on running off to swim and I am constantly searching for them in the ocean. They cancel out what I tell them to run off and do whatever they please. I know its going to be time consuming, but I am moving them asap before baby 55 is born. Well Ann is not even pregnant yet, but yeah you guys know what I mean LOL