Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Werewolves - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,385 Member
    edited June 2022
    My werewolf Jessie Doom finally confronted her vampire sister Evilia Doom in a supernatural smackdown. Jessie is an alpha now and she was ready for it.

bpfGFnk.png
    QtzmvcW.png
    8HjcLMB.png

Result:
    Oh no, The Queen of Forgotten Hollow has fallen. :(
    fzlUv2m.png

Jessie won the first round, but there will be more. It isn't over...
    tyiLjDP.png

Evilia will get her revenge. She's as strong as a vampire can be and she won't be humiliated by her little sister. >:)
    J0CFeEd.png
    She looks a bit ridiculous right now, to be honest, but she'll be back for a vengeance.
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    My first (and only so far) werewolf after all the updating and patching. This shot was taken just after he defeated Kristopher in a sparring session and became Pack Alpha.
    wJErezp.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    Rory's kid aged up to a teen last night and her human form looks exactly like a Sims 3 Werewolf! It's so unique and weird I'll probably leave her as is. Maybe I'll go find some Sims 3 conversion fangs

haE2Mzb.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @kirivian he is just too pretty wow.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,901 Member
    @Kerrigan No doubt about it, mom's DNA won that sparring match.
  • Options

Can't wait to see what her next gen is going to look like! She's less jarring in Live mode so I'm not touching anything but her clothes. Her wolf form is so cuddly looking too!
    6Vs9xqv.png
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2022
    Never thought I'd say this, but I absolutely love this mullet!
    1QY3FgJ.png

Stranger Things music intensifies...
    03bvz1Y.jpg

Cameron on a rampage....
    RxNy9rs.jpg

Then decides to pee on Greg's territory
    8ELrc7x.jpg

He woke up naked, wondering what happened...
    BkVsIQo.jpg

The next night, he scares Nancy Landgraab....
    CCy5xAx.png

Before eating a table (love that wee screw just flying...:lol: )
    G9SJiPo.jpg

Being part of the Wildfangs is kinda cool....
    AAIUFOu.jpg

Post edited by ParmaViolet87 on
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Kimmer wrote: ยป
    8HjcLMB.png
    I love this so much :lol: Is Evilia on the gallery at all? :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2022

Can't wait to see what her next gen is going to look like! She's less jarring in Live mode so I'm not touching anything but her clothes. Her wolf form is so cuddly looking too!
    6Vs9xqv.png

I can't wait to see them too. I'm here for all things Rory, including her descendants

Seeing her made me curious enough that I broke down and took Ava and Lou's cutie Evie into CAS and age her up to see what she's going to look like as a child and a teen. She's going to be really pretty. Mom and dad are really attractive themselves so their offspring should turn out really pretty, or handsome if they have any boys in the future.
    J6Ys2DI.png?1wFVgWIB.png?1ahSoJ1n.png?1
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    JMXEsHs.png
    It's sweet what he thinks of his daughter no matter how different they are you have grandbabies I need to get you a wife.

Werewolf looks good on Knox doesn't it?
    KhV4fzS.png
    apJzZAV.png
    I like the differences you can get with just a few tweaks here and there I think I'll have him join Rory's dad, he's only hanging out over here cause he found Lou there is his mate.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Not a lot happened today, not action packed anyway. I spent the day with my favorite werewolf family. Lou made it a point to stay out of Ava's way today after setting fire to the grill, the patio, and very nearly Evie last night. He was nearly torched himself, but right now that isn't really anything Ava's too worried about. Ava is just like any wife and mother anywhere, if you set her house on fire and come close to doing the same to her kid, you're going to be sleeping on the couch by yourself for a time, and getting a frosty reception. Sorry for not having any screenshots of the fire I was distracted and didn't get any.

Ask Greg what it's like to be a man in Ava's path after Lou's boneheaded stunt...
    NVDVQnl.png?1
    y0kQaXP.png

After events yesterday evening, Ava took Evie to the Wildfangs hangout. Ava wanted to be out of the house and she thought that would be a great time to show Evie where mommy hangs out with Rory, daddy(when mommy doesn't want to strangle him), and the others, and where someday Evie will hang out too as a Wildfang. Besides teaching Evie about wolf pack things she also took time to just be mom, and show Evie lots of attention. Evie got to spend some time with her "Auntie" Rory too. Evie loves Rory and Rory adores Evie.
    pjroesb.png
    XlS4ran.png?1
    cznEdRl.png?1
    cu4haWv.png?1
    9UNO2a6.png?1
    XfyWCDr.png

When Ava was finally calmed down enough, she took Evie and headed home. Evie got another treat, her very first bubble bath!
    iWZlpH8.png
    IRJFcup.png?1

Evie has a great mommy who really loves her and will protect her.
    Yy5dqFo.png?1
    PAZ2bvc.png
    g4IvSG1.png?1

Don't worry Lou loves them both, and they love him back, it's just that today he's in the doghouse.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    I like to use Maxis made sims and these were the Former Sages. I'm sure everyone remembers how one of them didn't even have Spellcaster powers. I decided to retro-write some Lore into why she isn't a Sage anymore

"Greg's bite is pretty powerful! You're going to have to keep eating or you won't make it..."

LvmIbKl.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,385 Member
    edited June 2022
    Kimmer wrote: ยป
    8HjcLMB.png
    I love this so much :lol: Is Evilia on the gallery at all? :blush:
    @ParmaViolet87 Thank you. :)
    Yes, she's in the gallery. I have many versions of her in there, with and without her family. I originally started playing her as a human when Spooky Stuff pack came out and I always wanted her to be a vampire, so I made her one as soon as Vampires pack was released.
    I just uploaded the three Doom sisters to the gallery. My gallery ID is kimmet69 and it's the newest upload, so it's easy to find.
  • Options
    Oh god, it's him again. Why does he always have to show up here every single time and ruin the evening.
    as8BELo.png?1

Knock it off,Thorne. Nobody's here to see you.
    ZWlPAMx.png?1

What part of knock it off did you not understand?
    Jvsi5Av.png?1

We've all been there. Werewolf Judith says what we've all thought at some point with Thorne.

What's happening? What's everyone looking at?
    U96dbKS.png?1

• Options
    I thought Keisha Hughes was going to be one of the sweeter werewolves when I let her meet Greg, but when the full moon hit, she was a menace! We headed to the bar in Moonwood and within a single night, she terrorized enough Sims to get an atrocious reputation! She even has Guidry feeling tense instead of flirty!

J6HO0el.png

sMIxPru.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,030 Member
    edited June 2022
    Lux and Bigby are making progress with their werewolf aspirations. Bigby is going for Lone Wolf (and leads the Moon Lighters social club). Lux has joined the Moonwood Collective.

Winter fun on the Peak.
    y4mz3hC-L6cFxIGKtdKQP-JIjTQbQzzpkbh3PY2AsvZDrTTazuEJFCphvxgtggKTEQUqKUuO_bPoUNBwhmS1eJwB7LGLxE3Cg6W3MXeZ_ZmSNk8LrMR5RFtnmi5BAHJlyQmjyew_4JPTd7Ao4dN5tUJXSwUwaVj4dhCHddMbYXvYWjxrHFSL7_cv_5pLTVc0Fxt?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4ms-6pZ2bSYQDuXqxy4iLBcbczE_DCpHd48oTC12a_d5eQzCVS5d82dYAs7A8asH5iOkD1P3d9wfdeUPwUhv9VUDXi-o-Z1OZ5ip1p-cG-zcb9jLkP5eZ6Kk2R2Ep5Dfu3_DSs4wLlZGWaOVhBh1QQ0BW0uyg2R6rWIkAg1rKgfV2-WobTzqBeCrAjkQLkf91z?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4myxS5DOF9xmiwKXHOhq4s-A9twnmxXiDtI109mzU1Gnl08RF80WthmAOErxLeMN8jhkGVXyllWn1pQu_zFI05MGAGnDhTKECWEjOgs6cTKF-f6Ua7sMSDv7TXVo5QBQzayrUijJWVBWqx30GjvEPtQ-Pi71Gw4C1tCKFsPVSI4hBhjinJxW-Qaj2aWVfCxT9L?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Trying to be "good" werewolves with good vampire Caleb.
    y4mNfNwaB5WmFhnFmoWMidT7DuBA-M1rhX_j7-BMJU-haU30PZNH7zQRAY3lebBu-4Vn99-BFwYyWNKedE_I8bUllb1SviUTePxEtLWWdTiEY711Aawr2QVYiux3l6djfdhF6FgsPIpXywcygqF2NOatYbztTQp7SBYNgVx8v2rc_QALF4XLurIVv7cxiAjvciI?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Because of winter, I enlarged the Grimtooth Bar shack to give non-werewolves (and werewolves) more shelter from the weather. Only werewolves could go into the underground bunker.
    y4mB7WXpl9q72C_2D70RFxEdLvRPn-fxwGKP439PAg0LVmjxiWCgfFN4W9HcqjVcl9v7e4xxAdkeQ3cdRbsThQwps30YMSaXZ78nc1qTXPR_HItxi94Juon9YKUCzMiuSLJJV1_f9FeLMW7w0pzd3cNZ770Rc5VI3rSlpT0I0GYgUy6i1HLj3alhTr8ZMo35HFD?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Full Moon at Grimtooth Bar.
    y4m7MIpz85FanELGD--Sbfvcq4ABIWpPdzw9LX78Y4NByUkiGsEv9QZUj9QySyftEMnA5D0uN_aNI3u2KEI6JTG0FwJ7f9kIc3kPJMeJBNQH386zGV6q3UthOZ3rG6dmTk00S2BwNlhlXnWsHjbU4bX4HXUTOFYlHBVgDAHoPFkqKdQDFe3Evfsqp34CUlDgDZ1?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m0gVOIplyC7sBgYYjtlYw5XRVwXWgEx8m7EpyswtUobi4LhZ7kyXoNJ4t1VTwK473D1f6ftbqnp3Onw-JErzNvmDLeoCdjUsBf3khRqfw12u_z3-3o9BKkjdgnO52CkNEK3s6ez5knC9r-DGI2HOMpThQobwP-cJCY8AoH6fvEspQ0IlWeGMsKaqFP6fsgVP5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mz7Hf5nDhwFAB1sGE1HeMkYdS_KPzOEZPqD5LewWyYLg1Y6HVNWIS7kUuhc8LrzaODDgoVtQw7UDH_Ka_O6YiCH2N0YS0rW_mQue5XiaWPE67CZ3JY2-ll9D--pE2QQpJRb0GCiRcm2A0udSaQXUjS7a8UtbFHMKEbFVGVVm9mBMHNfdxTC87YiONVqxlsrFZ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Woohooing while moongazing. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    y4mZE7DgB-Llcf1fGnCg2-CuhpIVzPtvaK4dGlrRgknUHGXPIuSrq3KrbPS4wfnzO_a0-m1kw_GYc01R4NZwLySGcAYDxaKjIm5hRdoEX4gHQNgP8gVbb64RbKBMnB0k0eAhloiZcrU8lXVwdtu2ID5PpGyR1Oag27h4U4SNT-Ckdn4D58E0V9nBz3HyNUq_tYo?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Sparring for fun with Kristopher.
    y4mv2Sk84lCNBRiY3XlB5dng5yyWhkyI1_iW9gt3s6IIjdZiEyBlaKOmsycLpCq_cFMODxA5chjB-dGFSTZp2ljhiHlPVMAp4O7-Dtbvr3fn3FUJYzzZ6YdTFX57rUQCMXIVe4gOF4y8VWZSNEPMooJATnjqwVSeiDopayGiRzN0q0R559so0qMmndPaSZQYkBn?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    I found out that, in this save, Kristopher married Mila Munch. She and her sons Wolfgang and Lucas have all joined the Volkov household, along with Mayor Whiskers the cat. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    y4mO1VXMpCKzH2SAzjj8VvYecH13tr3mHcujvrcg-GhcJ4sdqazotUIt9faR8rw9RL6mgA39dLw0sS98MF14BizxwkzlrR78ImK_kydWl1Usrr1s0y6_mYuDxpq3FWBoROn1YnPetJHNB8RBt6DvHLEklyQrflxzz22mr7brHJxCWEmqA9OlNTdCrPVLpct8Yn9?width=398&height=648&cropmode=none
    Meanwhile, Lily Zhu, the elder werewolf who had lived in the Volkov household, married a newly generated werewolf named Finn Batista. They now live in Windenburg. MCCC does some crazy, fun things! ๐Ÿ˜
    y4mp5wPJtwA-8zJF1CiqPIF5HoJfhMAPEPgjs3W1vuv74DAews8y5fp7x6A84wdwlJVSV9SehcUwI5rOwsr57fhcjz8qofeJxFvNRhzL4M0pMCqjNIwB_xciSnvxeOh4W5ODAzc9yzjb1tPImSsG4ghiClPe0YQYrhPNlF1Oey1IFqtB2FsRzOBVnCWT5rhVqI1?width=1035&height=483&cropmode=none
    Lily has an interesting backstory. She's related to Caleb and Lilith Vatore.
    y4mGy79IqF5jqeFEI3jEze5l7Eml_mUIgM4z0uxAaxAZNP5abMxVKhmyJey0idDCGdbvi8HIC5RzdfNcWI4YKStGB2zhCPyXSArWO8fkzWXJYX_dd4hE0kbzNd54fCpGUaS9YcX92Gx9j_c-SNNCszcZH8_VnkmQbNpEW-dxTLhb19uQQ9qnkm4oGAFIBE6qama?width=247&height=248&cropmode=none
    Dialogue with Lily reveals that through her mother, she is cousins with the Vatore siblings, and the three were very close as children. She described Lilith as having a 'dark side', but considered Caleb a gentle soul. She was disappointed when Lilith met and trained under the infamous vampire Vladislaus Straud, and felt her cousin had been 'lured to the dark arts'. Following what she felt was the loss of her cousins, she was all alone until Kristopher Volkov and Jacob Volkov let her stay with them. The Sims Wiki--Lily Zhu
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    clBqMqu.png
    Could it be, that Knox didn't like my transformation hole there...hmmmm curious.

lol
    gBRx4r1.png
    Lou seems a little unsure since Knox didn't show any desire to join them.
    M645rty.png
    Rory likes him though.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    "J-join you? Everyone hates me!"

4go0qxZ.png
  • Options
    Ooh I love his fur...also anyone else have problems? Everytime I open the game I have to make over someone or make a new werewolf altogether?
    @DaniRose2143 do you have this problem yet?

Anyways here is Everet
    uuCsrlk.png
    I moved her into Kris's house thinking maybe he's feeling a little hopeless being unable to save Elise from Greg or maybe that he missed on a lost soul rather than an issue either way she's his fated mate. You know I guess they could tone that down but I feel like they made it simple so more would look for it. maybe it could be something like flirt ten times so you could date around before you found them also anybody should have the chance to be a mate even if the chance is lower nevertheless this is what I wanted so I'll take what I can get I'm just thinking.
    2Uq0WFx.png
    Also he's not sure how to feel about that he's got grandchildren he hasn't met yet and he needs a makeover again.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I'm always tempted to makeover existing sims or create new ones. It's time to head back into my laboratory to create some potential lovers for Summer in UTTS, and for Rory and Lux in my werewolf story. Speaking of Lux, I put her in Ava's old house in Henford and I haven't seen her since. She hasn't popped into Moonwood Mill that I've seen, and she has the tunnel entrance in her basement. I need to jump into her household and play her for a while and get her into the Wildfangs.
  • Options
    As I mentioned in the 'Last Screenshot' thread Khristopher had moved to Windenberg and married Brytani Cho. He hadn't given her 'the gift' but that was easily rectified, heck she was asking for it even...

oKjpuxR.png

I don't understand this. You asked for it, why are you cringing and acting like you want to pull away? Too late for second thoughts my dear.
    GbBNikh.png?1

Merry Christmas, in June!
    KbRphRe.png?1

And I was surprised to learn they have a daughter together, Debra. I'll have to decide if she becomes a werewolf are some other occult later on. No, on second thought I think she turns rebellious as a teenager and she becomes a vampire. That should make family nights interesting.
    0YS7Iyh.png?1
  • Options
    @lanlyn That's too funny, your Khristopher marries a Windenberger, mine didn't marry someone from Windenberg but he moved there thanks to NS. He lives in the house the Behr sisters vacated when they moved to San Myshuno. Rory also lives there, next door to Joaquin and Sergio. I found all of this when I tried to figure out where Celeste suddenly disappeared too. She's living in Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,030 Member
    edited June 2022
    @DaniRose2143 I was just reading your other post and thinking, "Hmm, these werewolves seem to gravitate to Windenburg." Besides Kristopher liking Windenburgers, Lily from Moonwood Mill married a new werewolf and ended up in Windenburg too. They live in the Rustic Residence house. And my own werewolves, Bigby and Lux, live on the island in Windenburg. ๐Ÿ˜„

EDIT: In my case, I'm pretty sure it's MCCC making these changes, because I have NS turned off right now. I even tuned MCCC down a bit too. So many crazy things were going on, I couldn't keep up with it all.
  • Options
    lanlyn wrote: ยป
    @DaniRose2143 I was just reading your other post and thinking, "Hmm, these werewolves seem to gravitate to Windenburg." Besides Kristopher liking Windenburgers, Lily from Moonwood Mill married a new werewolf and ended up in Windenburg too. They live in the Rustic Residence house. And my own werewolves, Bigby and Lux, live on the island in Windenburg. ๐Ÿ˜„

EDIT: In my case, I'm pretty sure it's MCCC making these changes, because I have NS turned off right now. I even tuned MCCC down a bit too. So many crazy things were going on, I couldn't keep up with it all.

I have MCCC too so I may need to watch it in the future. I know it was NS that moved Celeste out of Moonwood Mill. I couldn't figure it out at first when she suddenly stopped tending bar. I want her back in that job but I'm afraid it's probably too late. Once she moved and the game filled her role that was that. I need to figure out how to work her into the story again though because I love her story and she has that oddball aura I love.
  • Options
    You know they actually make a decent pair I haven't placed Lux yet but she would be another one to makeover ha oh yeah I finally got a picture of Lou in his makeover the man loves his wolf form. Maybe he wanted to show off to his new mate.
    CwqFE3c.png
    Lou is beefy compared to him.
    hTPNgiV.png
    Things were going well but at this point they were stalled as Knox just found out his mother was killed by a rabbit the first night he wasn't at home.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png