Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Werewolves - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Greg is literally stalking my vampire sims, and shows up everywhere they go! My main vampire Adam was out on a romantic date with his girlfriend when guess who showed up! GREG! I tried to move them away from him but he followed them to their table and proceeded to harass them. What a bully! Needless to say, Adam was none too pleased about this rude interruption to his otherwise peaceful evening. LOL!

v8m26MR.png

Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Did Lux pound her fist in the wall too? It looks like a punch mark near her! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I haven't had that much aggression troubles with my Lux. But I use Will To Resist and Somber Howl when either Bigby or Lux get too crazy. I also have a mod by LittleMsSam that lowers fury when werewolves go for a Feral Run. It took me a little while to know how to control Bigby. I couldn't keep up with his rage during his first rampage. I was in shock! ๐Ÿคฃ He was like those demogorgon monsters in Stranger Things. ๐Ÿ˜จ
    y4m_SicGO2gTlrduTMBr_adQkkiks-MvYzJ9FiM2hWg-uKaLZwtBWRPWa91Qs6BKtHWh_HWj-nTPYYMwEuLZT-ljc__dDSVZ10gI29u1t6dMUzKMKtDtkTpeOYT8jdPOgPUIE8wtU8Rr2qSoz59m9v6wggScMJYGoKwpouR8nM7FTWZn5cCn8XfTQQXtB_c3N_r?width=400&height=297&cropmode=none
    Bigby and Lux still get that way if I don't keep tabs on them! ๐Ÿ˜†
    y4m8_DoEWC15IZiZj1WwowtfycSgn7vA54xnvGHKKeU0KBPxtQDN9Ez_FB3-ZYuh4GumNyJIZ1QXb-ILZA-woljoISaCqcQeO1GB17idNJ3dP-C1Bcyqojxat-mlEg4vL1axwi23ct8FXbPTUtdBDAStBDhPBNB7ioeKnBxGUVJ5aDt3EI7OqdsLN5TamSktPqV?width=400&height=300&cropmode=none
    y4mvOCIq_6OzscN6ktzC7eAqO6_VbV5fcipikqORYsOQIUejx3KvM3SGmSuh8zeMMTYJ2oQ3_L5MkA13iCrqp0E-t9ozHq53_yjjNl4-_YN2-nZxSVnb99sQUfXnhh3Byutw1X7iLJBK7Rjt3U27BmNtkjEUpL9gLSucdd8gqn1IDymuE0oZOHcUO8PFA210Zrl?width=400&height=300&cropmode=none
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,858 Member
    @lanlyn That mark is something that came with the lot, Lux didn't do that. Will to Resist and Somber Howl are the next two perks I'm getting her. I gave those to Ava and I love them. Will to Resist is one of the best perks and any werewolf in one of my households is going to have that one.

When Lux gets the angry moodlet for loud noises that's when she loses her mind. She had that when she threw the drink in Ava's face and her fury meter was empty. It still blows my mind that she did that to Ava considering their friend bar is nearly maxed out. The action to throw the drink was already in her queue before she came back onto the lot because she never paused from the time I saw her coming until she threw it. I'm still sort of in shock that she was at Grimtooth, or somewhere, got mad and decided to go home and attack her friend. She will do the pounding her fist thing when her fury is up, it doesn't have to be really high but more than a 1/3, and she has that moodlet for noises. If you have a werewolf that gets that Sensitive Hearing temperament hang on because you are in for a wild ride.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    "Girl?! What's wrong with you??"

8s95FLG.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Shae I'm sure he's just jealous of how pretty your vampire and wants tips on how to make his hair look so nice...lol.

Really though it's kind of interesting though I think, maybe.
    That is some comparison up there @lanlyn
    TcJxJeg.png
    Bob is so proud of his boy.
    GoGBCKD.png
    And appalled that after living beside her for so long that transforming back scared Eliza so much, careful he's fragile and might just cheat on you after all... :| hmp.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    "Girl?! What's wrong with you??"

8s95FLG.png

That moment when you see signs that your night is about to become far more entertaining than you originally planned.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Well my problems with Lux just took a turn for the even worse. As I've mentioned she's already a rage bomb threatening to explode at any moment. Her second temperament wasn't too bad on it's own, Restless Animal. That ones fairly tame, she just gets a tense moodlet or two about wanting to be outside. But then came temperament #3, Hates To Be Wet.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ So now this furry rage bomb is going to be losing her mind if she's stuck indoors on a rainy day, but if she goes outside she's going to lose her mind because she's wet. Yes she has an umbrella but to do much of anything she has to set it down, and well, ya know.๐Ÿ’ฅ She is so getting that lunar howl at the first possible chance. And all of this on top of Lou getting the Grumpy Wolf temperament which has left him, well...grumpy. Add in a toddler with fang pain and a penchant for repainting the floors every 60 seconds...Ava is a saint for putting up with all this and still being a happy wolf. It probably helps that she knows if Lux or Lou gets out of line she can snap them like twigs so she has a way to deal with them if needed. Anyway, a few pics to share...

Here's Lux in her wolf form, and a rare good mood.
    p5Du5Hh.png?1

When he isn't grumpy Lou is a good daddy and dotes on his little Evie
    tP1tefG.png

After being so grouchy and burning up the patio, Ava told him he'd better give some serious consideration to chipping in around the house if he knew what was good for him. Lou got the message loud and clear.
    jdmD9j2.png?1
    XjuRej9.png

He has found a way to relax and deal with those bouts of the 'Grumpies', he's taken up fishing and he's pretty good at it.
    aEz41CG.png
    w8z9qWp.png?1
  • Options
    You know this makes me think I should play with Lux and see what happens.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    You know this makes me think I should play with Lux and see what happens.

The temperaments make all the difference. Right after they put her up, I downloaded her and messed around a little then deleted her. Those versions were really sweet and she was a blast to have around. This one, with those temperaments is a monster. She's the exact opposite of the others.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Between the constant intrusions from these geologists barging in and the werebies irritating her, I should have known she was going to be Grumpy wolf right out of the gate!

"...you're just going to walk in my house like you own it? Stay a few more minutes...I'm going to show you something"

as1FKdt.png
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Just for fun ...
    Loyal Reddie played guard dog while Bigby and Lux wolf-napped. Back off, Judith!
    y4mLK8wvEIRTlaeiCHQ2NNcqx8zqbSsj16MQ-1qgM962x3ODBsmT3Ny16BAN5m99D1ySQZCrCcQgRkqleHlZByTeKiG06uoquqnaDhFIEzhxL4DSnEqSTm6gtCXtHN3bAXnGh6X9KYo1m9bzEO_AOeE09bFjD_Ak6QfCkiWAJzJw_vCBked30raUsP76gWE-iDL?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Werewolves hanging out at the Bluffs.
    y4m8QDIUIa6pvPmV9a46_yBPUoqDGbqNhKuQvF46F_XBrVp9xpKxpCTQrwax0JhU2DlX_dmvlqdekHQEtpSicGAgGCO5cYoUm4OV0fkVMkigfI-05Owx2e3CxLyoNW9VfxFNHRCaKBzM4rDxkTXT4JArQmkQNJ94g_qf0Rxl82xyclwYjp_vUlnV8HOx6HlgfK3?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mKdW0x3nqPDMXcmPP-tS6pt2u9bKLWstGvpnbaf0svltz72HYM-ZymRLMGOMuwi_D_aIM48IJmxeTB6ycG9FyAk6ecDoxk2I1Ug2BBdVs9d1XlNrt3Fk4X3BuA2oG8EDIduGz68F0vnjQyzZzXb8hstF1DSUjCE3DUvRhnZYw5c-Q75WWW1LcVnSD2eL0NBGa?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mVnzCPE4aWy0ip96l6wAE2w6eWcPg6wXwht503-zdLPqySQFoIeZ72QW6B8OAys-x7KptN0QwCa77gG8EIXvCQVzJjXqjTyg5FxVfbj7uTvOIqIaYjc1hA_rmLqyEmbvKVjoyEGss84l711z8Seg5PW7cAUNUlV4YjOwm0rMqPkE-seKiGn5-6z1ISQxmvQMC?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    I loved this: Packs & Prejudice (spoof on Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice).
    y4m_idNnBVZYlOouCCOMcvVO12k5JJvAice-uW43-VTlE61qlE-ZKIar2tINrJ4u8bNlvytYeXJhVONywIjnAfv1e52F1qC1C-csnXjwJR82fIlW3vv57Uzm5-n223fTz4rt8vAJbUpdkmw13L07DtGIWGl6g2pPCSC2bKC5YY4sFpoWzCltWhujwY8-CKuGJdp?width=480&height=421&cropmode=none

@DaniRose2143 My Lux's Temperaments are Night Wolf, Prideful, Restless Animal, and Survival Instincts. That last one may be why it's not been easy for her to win sparring matches. ๐Ÿ™„ Oh well, I guess I'd prefer her timid at times rather than always in a rage. ๐Ÿ˜„ Bigby's Temperaments are Easily Excitable, Night Wolf, Frisky, and Restless Animal. He's a little more difficult to keep up with, but not too bad.
  • Options
    Big news! After 4 attempts, Lux is now the Moonwood Collective Pack Leader! She not only had to be in top physical condition, but she also had to adhere to strict rules. Pack politics. ๐Ÿ˜’
    While trying to improve her sparring experience with other werewolves, Lux inadvertently scared other sims. She gained the dormant ability of Werewolf Menace from that, but Kristopher called her in and docked some of her pack Beta progress. That made us both mad. ๐Ÿ˜ 
    y4mVbMhMowEAT7fmjp2lbphMWvaiSRBHFjXSNJo3YeAhTDj2g4HDZT4-qYASQ1QNWWisxOcXTURuF-gshunzbFPsC39fE0UfJc-XFqCQUPgb_Rwzc1G-eTGsOAKJ8WKA695d57su2c6m4x7xR6d9n919oUMKMxKJOzTbieYaosbYXsuzz_keBMPt-ecy6jAH3Ku?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Lux worked her way back up by schmoozing pack members and then challenged Kristopher again. This time she took him down! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    y4mV3hXUPCajzPtvdSq0gRzLwy69MXDV10TDcnz6ukx1hQuPGdigZNbTsMhkZdZ80Nz-vhCKqUR0blBmeqsbly5aqsJ88cfGu_SfkQiuEyMl37wYx8m5_5DfcZzwlMGmYY7pHcApR2RhLk5z1R5dxOmH8t8BwEOluWr_UsdgAkLJ9D_DynVxfc80OlD7Pm9DZKH?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    I soon discovered a few new options for her as leader: Commands and Pack Hierarchy choices. Interesting. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    y4mmprCIDk1Vlkcfyy_8vlBl86dzMvjM-kPTEy2MA-gO8xD3ojt_AVPfdJFKUydBwFP6cA8c4vBX7zrTlmV7f-3ZC9506MYVj3RuABADRIoY1g-200SjWEvqRgxbdJbzjhKmW06bQ7G2QuvKsPlfoM8dMbsaAUvucEH3jc2gKi9QJMUY9mta96-PM4853c37uIw?width=1067&height=601&cropmode=none
    y4mMdqiy799Pzf4j1TUWlp5sVE_0xFcFNyyPS6iZ4wsrx0lBzREH6kdgOAA2Tuwwm2ZnkujYUkBk7Ck1tRXaIWGxCBfkFniE5PuW9WERQF8Z-dF7vuQLV01FSTRtapvwhps-m9u7OSVaMl8myffNKkB_30i69xUkBzKGtNuY8n1NlHVBwk-ghnSPUoIrqm9qVSn?width=1067&height=600&cropmode=none
    y4mhNfsjWq1SH3fe5dYIkxggIE-ZkgQF2bmfD2o6mL1SKZoK_8CgbsBfqPIBw2yAZlATqbMmYc3hP_yZMZb49ZCK2gOxAl2swBvT6syzcQns2bDMLrV0T0yd5n6QpS7KBLKtNTXRbYK7kMHbetbLd-BsgH9RYoWd3tKerZXQNKxKjfRXc8xrSQYLscxPOQb1iG-?width=635&height=217&cropmode=none
    Bigby also joined the Collective and reached Delta level, so he received the dormant ability of Werewolf Empathy. He already had everything else. Now they both have all dormant abilities. I think it's time for a little wolf pup in the household. ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Options
    @lanlyn Congrats to Lux for becoming the alpha of the Collective and completing all of her dormant abilities. Ava still has three dormant abilities to earn but I can't remember them off the top of my head. She does, have Transformation Mastery, Werewolf Empathy, and Lunar Epiphany. Ava's temperaments are Anti-Capitalist Canine, Mark of the Forest, Easily Excitable, and Survival Instincts, that's probably why she's such a sweetie none of her temperaments are hard to deal with and one is a positive. Lux is going to get split off because there's no reason to have her in the household anymore since the experiment with a pack household failed and with her temperaments and attitude right now she's going to torch her relationship with Ava and her family and Rory too if I don't have her go away until I can fix her temperaments. Yikes, she is a handful. When I go in and play them next time it will be time for Evie to have a birthday party. With her aging up it should be easier her Ava and Lou to keep up with pack obligations.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    My 1st actual Werewolf sim now is down to the last 8 wolf abilities. ;)
  • Options
    Nice it looks like it would be interesting to be alpha I feel a little bad for Kris though he didn't stand a chance, finally anyways ha.
    Z64cXLg.png
    For now I let Lux move in with Ulrike and Maaike but took her out to meet her own kind, she tried flirting with this wolf that spawned in but nothing came of it and I moved her to the bar where she could at least try to be friendly with other. I let her use her strong sense of smell after getting a drink and she became enraged smelling an alien near by.
    MyNZIWm.png
    Rory made the mistake of trying to speak to her and she went off and yes I just let her yes instead of clearing the queue even Greg thought she went a little far....watch it wolfie you have a family she has no one you don't know... he may be right though lol.
    eKU99lT.png
    I noticed Bob and I wasn't entirely sure he was still upset about Eliza being mad at him but as I saw him I noticed the special scent moodlet...while she was verbally attacking Rory again, Roro is getting soft I guess.
    SHbaYwc.png
    Funny enough it didn't happen immediately I had to use a few little interactions which is why the bars are further ahead, maybe cause he's married but it didn't matter. He was all for it too, maybe still bitter, he went home with her.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @lanlyn did anyone hate Kristopher after he lost? I had Rory step down and now Lou despises her but won't tell me why.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @RedDestiny92 I didn't notice that anyone hated Kristopher when he lost the challenge. Lux and he are still super good friends.

But I have a twist to my story. All I wanted was to finish Lux's aspiration and then leave the pack. Done and done! Bigby heads a werewolf club, and that's enough werewolf activity for us since they now have more family responsibilities.

Once Lux became pack leader, she and Bigby Tried for a Baby and Lux got pregnant. She talked to Kristopher about her situation and Entrusted Pack Leadership back to him. She became Beta again, but I knew that would happen because there's only one Alpha in a pack.
    y4mmLNK6XSIjtZtWrVpLxLfzAaYqQoXLOopTpEWnetKVw_R8MzDA8i1SLnCsm6l23k9pOOyaquUVxszyfZl2sV2WKGf_E-RXRO5QdVQbMo6jQk9sFUibyTGs07dpERR-0RSHcA-1siU6PiJDAdxgBL3Gqp0mL4vfBvt_MHaO5Kk25n07kg7gbMygSSq_1-NBbiy?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Right after that, both Bigby and Lux officially left the pack. They're still friends of both the Collective and Wildfangs packs though. But I just couldn't keep up with all the socializing required by pack rules. Not while growing a family. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    y4mYe3-L-DjwrH7NxGUI8ZF1tpbxr8KwbqmDB8HFw6ZnyHG_lD0vmc77XamyMs22F0kiJHtH_qlr783kEbDprNGRe7eO5RdCl-Z1YXl6vqzRuk3eBpLugz72DIkqVorUM-f1_5GBqqfiH1UAk3gnUtBLdMRIPjOyqaFhspa2MndTM0c-y_S1V1E-p2xWiyLwjLk?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mIig1KEuNKa4o-J7hlJJppfwxBTF3uGJYwys1f3PiCLfqHcWBomuL7Rnd3PDCRRXzX-GuRTL0tcCApZ-kmB6Sz_22YgpbwrUn4Am0r82D3LZLBssWQQYcWK_WZZeKiT6VHYgi2kuxi1VbDHBcrou8qsbfuBnDVLBTeLbWyzyejy9gU7jl32IBx8771gD31YBC?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mop9kiXwMlDQAp54z7nsY3L6V9QxuzmYGLhDbEcweA-4Z_7T8d1Es2_GWLmUUqkrMPVix01InX4JYYQCX15LA1KrcYHdI2NXzvhbiU9-y0jw5i3ywSgix3bTrIBPanbmX_VFXOL7E1thTJEZLdse8N1lADldIp4KS9t1RAiIznOnQTphESgvsjvNOYMZEdFMy?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    It's a boy! I named him Randel, which comes from Randolf, meaning "shield of the wolf." ๐Ÿ˜‰
    y4mtZ3e0ya9AY3nvn8ezl3SebGhwqrBA-qD7NfDRbdSzSwAAEr4ASBj8B2TBzRCnlT3P8ygLy1zOwzex5fiSaqnp_eqB4pvW81Gsq_lbhaVFHWkvvFyQ4rWUxL9KKV2MMakCltNQMwpqbCX0uerVG9DS_R9jk_jSctGi_3xurAmJxdKLM3D84YakqT5aw-PYIb2?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mdAoCKMgqs8nPs25i3uB9p3amLNvEv67cP7mengrfFt7NBNoRlCthjKOrZz1inQDgzkd2dFTKx_T9SEkYEtZpAG7MsY-9_cCe5Jr1UXy566IbKPiEB2HU1P7-V9LrsROhmYHDdA7tS6buROjWRGdvkQ2i-mdGjJIL7FlxVAdUny_lUIsM9BvJ8k_yzC9DAFTm?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mYQ2glRxWtpv8ofRZeQS8QurE8gGpddRycKxHM822mUAAwOkOQ-D1gMCeAADqmMyXMheGBNrvOOtQVdncjhtBvaX1_ZlKBQagaKk-HCdVT6XcK8WLPdJ1fKSrT81H1OKyNgU-dn0x9C3Om2XSst9c-CTdxGsic2dFDTkaCmTVSnyRQ2KtWgBfIcoBngzyhZwP?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m4wiIpIo2ZYAOni4YY8BFAVsG9cBAmfQZKeJzOgEUX6KHDAlHwnOhP0RfbzW_58qxOGHArbqMddFf5wOqoOwjg6ENPxSwigCEb7UDvU-9D4-JQsedoaSPITgdgJLF82ijPO1G_bEn2V6gU1K_r5RYL3mxLt5cMSpBg-CWx6J809F41r3c6UW3LaWoh2jqBS8Q?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @DaniRose2143 I had a problem after Bigby joined Lux's pack too. Both their werewolf levels glitched up. They each lost a level and a couple of abilities they'd earned. It was crazy. I couldn't see an easy way to fix it either. Luckily I'd saved before this happened, so I went back to that save and made them both quit the pack sooner than I'd planned to. Pack life just doesn't seem the right fit for them--or me! ๐Ÿ˜†
  • Options
    @lanlyn It may be because Ava was a mid-level runt when she joined the Wildfangs but she didn't lose anything when joined Rory's pack. I was wrong when I said she had three dormant abilities, she has four, I forgot she had just earned Mentorship. She just has Diplomacy and Menace to unlock. I totally agree, at least if you have a baby or a toddler. The amount of time you have to dedicate to pack obligations is really difficult to juggle. I had to have Ava and Lou do their pack activities separately so one of them would be home with Evie. Now that Evie's about to become a child it might be easier. She can look after herself more, and she can tag along too. I enjoy the pack life if you're a single werewolf, but being a mom and a pack member is tough.

I only had a few minutes last night to be with my little family, so Evie had to wait at least one more day to age up. Lux did officially become a member of the Wildfangs and I had Ava give it a try at taking the Alpha spot. Her routine wins in spars with Rory didn't prepare her for trying to take that spot away from her friend. Rory fought harder with her leadership on the line. Not that she has anything to worry about, Ava will hand the spot right back to her after the torch is passed. Ava will literally spend only a couple of minutes as alpha. She doesn't want the job, I only want it to say she did it and to complete her aspiration.
  • Options
    ...She doesn't want the job, I only want it to say she did it and to complete her aspiration.
    @DaniRose2143 This was exactly my feelings with Lux. And I think you're right about packs being more suited for single sims. Just look at what happened with Rory and Kristopher--family issues with all the politics and personalities. ๐Ÿ˜• Listen to me talking as if werewolf gangs are a real thing in life. Just wait till the High School pack comes out and the teen wolf starts having werewolf identity crisis. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Options
    lanlyn wrote: ยป
    ...She doesn't want the job, I only want it to say she did it and to complete her aspiration.
    @DaniRose2143 This was exactly my feelings with Lux. And I think you're right about packs being more suited for single sims. Just look at what happened with Rory and Kristopher--family issues with all the politics and personalities. ๐Ÿ˜• Listen to me talking as if werewolf gangs are a real thing in life. Just wait till the High School pack comes out and the teen wolf starts having werewolf identity crisis. ๐Ÿ˜„

It's funny how we can find ourselves treating our sims lives and the events in them as if they were real. I'm doing that with setting up the proposal for Londyn and Danielle in my story. Londyn proposed autonomously while I was playing another household so I have to go back and stage the event like I imagine it happened and I am going around thinking up details that I need to make arrangements for. I'm actually approaching it like a real event that's happening to me or to a close friend.๐Ÿคฃ

• Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Irvin happened by and Harper decided to bite him.
    Since she's restricted in her travel (cuz I'm doing a challenge) I wanted a second werewolf who can hang around in Moonwood Mill whenever they want.
    BXF4bhB.jpg

Ngl, I mostly picked Irvin because he's a doctor. Could be pretty interesting/amusing.
    hZXbZXZ.jpg
    iv7wXzy.jpg

I mean, their completely trusty hospital is already employed by ghosts.
    E21aajT.jpg

One werewolf can't hurt right?
    yPoKNrG.jpg

Welcome! We can heal you after we beat you. Free of charge.
    DiS4X3C.jpg

"Sorry, it was just an extra physical prowess test."
    suGylyy.jpg

During one of his rampages he decided to travel to the source to have a "word" with Harper.
    Alena apparently finds this all amusing.
    20EONzh.jpg

I did not expect him to win but he did.
    CqqV9VK.jpg

Harper's a sore loser and starts a rampage of her own.
    4kscn0x.jpg
    n9oRzil.jpg

Then Irvin spent the rest of his evening by flirting with raccoons.
    y1MFDvy.jpg

I accidentally made him look too similar to Harper so I customized more later.
    I kinda really like how the tie matches with his eyes in the formal outfit. Perhaps I'll make this look his default one lol.
    Rm6g5Uh.jpg
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

Looks like I'm also late to the werebeast screenshot party, but that's alright, that's alright.
    I noticed that a lot of folks have the hots for prettyboy Lou. I get it, but in my game my best friend Lou autonymously changed into a Werebear.
    I now call him BaLou.

Here's my Simself Teenbeast watching BaLou have his din dins.

Ba-lou-eats.jpg

In case you can't see how hungry he is:

Ba-Lou-Werebear.jpg

Now...since my Simself Teenbeast has finally taken over Rory Lovato's Wildfangs Alpha spot, some drastic changes had to made.
    I fired BaLou for not holding up his end of the bargain: WereBears are not exactly Werewolves. The Wildfangs is only open to Werebeasts who are Werewolves. Not Werebears.

Goodbye BaLou my friend.

Good-Bye-Ba-Lou.jpg

I still love you. <3

Poor-Ba-Lou.jpg

Oh, Rory's gone too. She works on Granny Biscuits Llama farm now. Granny Biscuits is my favourite new Sims granny / werebeast ally and I'll post pictures of her soon-ish.
  • Options
    Thrior wrote: ยป
    ...I mean, their completely trusty hospital is already employed by ghosts.
    E21aajT.jpg

One werewolf can't hurt right?
    yPoKNrG.jpg

Welcome! We can heal you after we beat you. Free of charge.
    DiS4X3C.jpg

"Sorry, it was just an extra physical prowess test."
    suGylyy.jpg
    @Thrior Your post was hilarious! I guess the hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Also, very progressive with treatment techniques! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Loved your post too. BaLou the werebear! That's awesome. ๐Ÿ˜