Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Werewolves - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited July 2022
    @RedDestiny92 Great family drama. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. I'm rooting for Caleb and Jacob. 🙂

Wolfie smooches.
    y4m9_FSo1TBtVe7CkVoftbw22NacGv6q1coNUhC9Yxf4w4so8bdEAKGE66RI2HX_uYFJQF6cUC_ngA5lJwlcCfb6paRc9VYMpsg332hVtDdHYTDw6TU8Pfqo2q5ptIEtww3jQHVNk15g5GLyNWyZzrJN-2Ynegu7Us3eTZ_25xPt3ebeyzhGTfrxdyeFSpvgo1E?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Lupin on his bike. You can see his ears sticking out of the helmet. 😆
    y4m2_vE6EF8ki7hcbN3GNzgbg91JxUU0kCh34h9upibegAMibTX-SQxfLYi6e77ebS66kevnHV2VYgFgJ6P0S2EJ7t-8Dyt3hmNW1VVC9bi8Fes7yrV7xa-WIk9dmy8d4mWnZpFUA9kCJyEyfRHznuGv00Ox_RQMT5afDeTASQ5mKZR1c-D-hTg716JSuUVbArm?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mxszq1blQOyRVBwRGalMmuygT5uZn0HC1PJwreZxFtae9RA7cL6cwyE7Tad654lVwycoFD69uA_9J1bmFwp00Hxeku531btj_bIMYU6MfMkqOLe5tSW_NLt0wP2IFCWWGbDRj2Dkss1uqRz1wmSqNZUQ1WzpTjQ0zM0-DjPFZXec03eOHQrOU__X-307tyUxz?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

Challenging Rory was anticlimactic. The brawl was over in less than five seconds, and I only had time to take one pic of the actual fight. 😬
    y4m75KtBs1-Cn-CHgbiNTqcYoqi50svPIThasYdMK8kTgXwFKFdiXqEeDCTDkCu8yQgqTfATNv45MMIR3ngn-pRiXs64_4BMef690yZVZwg5VrENoRXQZDa3C5p2d0O43xup4-R8qxJ5fsdEXqdvVDVguXjZ5o33ZKTf29qxkPUvxhnmN5scw9AQX3jaGXYI4lX?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m0Ai0RSjDuSiGozvva1hAZPE6jRnegGC8yO-Y5_N7U3l447Res8vyeV1QsBor9iOCSXKvO3VqXup8w9JP8SdWftb-Nho5x0LjyLwAps3hlqGzTQlldCbERQrb13d4Xq2K3YtZ4lhuHl_fIPi21V8As_cwLtk6EFj3TWl_kleY2wYFhhWaQCDahTZHDbpC-hQ1?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mLrz1TfFEIp4DHpNZquf93UK9BQzV_JNqvi_yRXuOHveF4Zjzj_gbsAZSSfz4h2NAQ4o2rFqM7hT32tOXL2srAzQX_W0S15Y-f-xote-1Vq27vx5IDgFR2-xHw0sk3SdcW3ZywjyaXkdVnmKZFNC-5c-EeFtft1yK6IznbFXHReX2t7gNDiC2WwDGcOUwXG5M?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Lupin is now the new Wildfangs Alpha. "This is no longer a pack for rebellious kids. It's time to broaden our presence. Time to dream BIG!" 😎
    y4mySH5LaMY1TH7h_CV7uFPxX6Hshvr3n-znRUC4dOf1LzUscR1THCGU3MRhHDo8_m9MdR-_pLCXqActG7pUPyQG8XNGuspvpvJ6E6nJgnn0bhLHfU0g7LRwJJrbfS2i6qwvo8cK3M4DQOeC6tI4fNAmpz1As2ChZQFavphDMNduw5dWWd1nXUbxmfdD8KrQMFo?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mIQ2bWxgX8ON5Kb8LMcputogg7PUQFBCwztCD27GQRWimOz9NOpbLMdR6tlX3_-qHOcMr6WOrccUSw6HKBiXhU5bAt4inBcGnbsS972wNobwEEGmkTSa8iquIyWKQ7W3u8bBv46mK3gQDQM4Qegak4oTUvsEpTROxBCFgIUrCBrWlRZ1ObBK6_ibauZhCjOzd?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Celene: "You're going to need more Wildfangs, Lupin." 😉
    y4mqGR0EiQin6acKBq1Kop3YVWJpM7sQuk7i-qTlQirIZRtCbVB1BmpH9vecbYEaJMvu-goh8wbSCUQFKSxNTr8tW6UYkl5l_dIX7i2U1xG-3g0uzohMNwsYX8JnR--RYbMTcof6GcaeY8ui3k1yMSb49LaFPZKh0dxzdN_IS96NANjJBKrHV6fUZ2Qqpu9PUlD?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mDFF4DZFIElpdy4WfDJl-aaKWdSIIxSRedsb4eyinfqg2zx--e0qClVKeODmiEx5Hd-Iu350gIsA-OLno4NXzsUB--N2v1mCnFbMYqnELEIVSnBjpBbXPib_uFqG_4SO3QcWHnEvoWclwwXFDPoFA6vBgp8YT-BcXQEw0slFBvBwuUCV9EEkHstA8wmCB0HpI?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Just got the pack and made a mixed occult couple consisting of a mermaid and her werewolf boyfriend.

Spam of werewolf boyfriend in spoilers below:

Human Form of male werewolf:
    Close up
    Sl6ovHt.png
    Main outfit zoom out (gold rings represent love for girlfriend)
    dxLgAkh.png
    Cold outfit (orange represents mermaid girlfriend)
    XciB2E1.png
    Athletic outfit (yellow, again, represents mermaid girlfriend)
    vT6xlP7.png
    Swimwear, Sulani-like/tropical or mermaid style:
    vuJ467T.png

Finally, his WERE FORM:
    JhUrFao.png
    MNNpOHE.png
    TTZIoir.png
    CKFA1Cx.png
    beI7BbI.png
    Forgot to add in his gold rings, lol:
    KCwoaSe.png

The first thing the couple did was go cook, so I had them cook and eat together, which was sweet, hehe. The werewolf boyfriend was really sad because he was sooooo hungry, lol! His mermaid girlfriend was yapping away happily, in the meantime.
    wNq6f1K.png
    cKbY1uw.png
    O5mC5Lz.png
    EpT8Ioi.png
    AtdRCvE.png

Finally, they can eat! Time to wolf down that food! Those faces! :lol:
    fHc0bNl.png
    I4R07IH.png

Mermaid girlfriend goes for a swim in the new lake near their new home in Moonwood Mill. It may be dark and dreary, but it's still a lovely view in its own way! :smiley: Hope she doesn't feel homesick for her home in the tropics....
    T68uwRF.png
    Fish! She loves fishing!
    Zg1K1u3.png
    i8nyvB3.png
    F2sWWxp.png

Meanwhile, werewolf boyfriend woke up in a beginning stages of FURY, for whatever reason, lol!

He had an angry bathroom break and then goes to kick the garbage can, hehe. He got surprisingly happy after that minor action. :lol:
    S4XatD7.png
    n9xZRgI.png
    RrLuGpd.png

Anyway, that is just the start of my adventures of "Living With a Werewolf", lol!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited July 2022
    Here are a few random screenshots. I may not be posting too many more werewolf pics because I've completed 3 werewolf aspirations now, and High School Years will be coming out soon. (EDIT: I finished 4 aspirations counting the Initiate. The only one I haven't done is the Cure.)

I found out that studying werewolf lore helps with deciphering the artifacts that werewolves find.
    y4mGZz9h7_3xpcnJ-o91nVyN4Pu6VqeV4Ge--FP2HA2aFhBuXkJqXwvU-7uaYcl17wrcAt9tYJJ0YaU_fygEkQsFvrufpdK2GNF-w72Z4ELAPrCHyQYngp9S1TNe00JD73SvDNua7ll1aWUZG_sKNJ_cS0sfJuKm8FNk7l7UI6NNlToORE8B_DV1kfd7tLV5L0R?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Celene befriended Josie from Brindleton Bay. The cat caught my eye because she was wearing a studded collar and a black jacket with a mouse-and-crossbones on the back. Josie's traits are Free Spirit, Prowler, and Mischievous. A little wildfang! 😊
    y4mc8FE00D_9hWU7wgHcJMmfBVHg9yEgXLRXPqi4gGsw61XgMjjpj94oyarP7zwUZG7JJqa8MBrIeYT-CEEq_RF_eDdKwpjFh1jMIC2mAeTA71jB-elZU_5vGUBud9NbXnnq7DZrsSydShfR-2rhSdveE_mMyQ-cmFsrQ66aaH7pYkBezh8glWefxaCJ_q3jWcG?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Since we can't edit the hangout area without mods, I had Lupin place some portable furniture around the bonfire. The pack needed more seating and a table. I also changed the trailer decoration to Normal, getting rid of the graffiti. Too bad I can't clean up all the trash too. 😒
    y4mY525KGApCeeRPyAOQAGM7FgAId4YkrCHumSndkCQ-IfirloQqqrU-P_X1nblHr2u5SJfundEOPNhqVsUSYlYI6UGwVQ-qEr6WaWUj2FivVTBr2kFq0QRLII4SxJOnYW064kkeASOhgBeHvpwbAQGzr51V_9W3kgKaTqyj2uiOZCqDw4OJo131WsCYbUf8gHZ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    These camp chairs are perfect for werewolves. 😁
    y4mwK0uEkTEiJVYAYmSnHejP1IzkyNKn2RhxDawU-HnAWivArM7n_XGz3OI6PhLrfByMTdVmhGvZEcRekfYAkT-Iy0dfCJcoCWC-hNkOLg1Ya_ohsXJWbycGnH4nQ-WabzHwEIuzrO7Bphmoczn0Cqtd4r3F_TD2dW84e-JAM8dqk-O8B3LEF4z4IJZQz9mi8s4?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Celene and Lupin had a snowball fight. She won.
    y4mmBcujTIypIH-9jp7K2LsiUWpO4XIAyLzHNwJxXhGIIL63nxO_CnvMM16IDkRdAEewjRPv6ouEhvsdFxjiWjbCXKcXPKd8mxTFF9gCf7vYnsBwP3peMWC2wPNWfnCK51FJRSR9EtgLH0H59Hc6EqgbTAsPBeRhDbZhQduJx6KnDlJxfLzJPkfJhh-IxUfkbwy?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Celene knocked Lupin off his feet with a snowball to the face. 😄
    y4mWAsVny4ZBdX6LytgFBRSGpt_vmP-qKplPs6swx8rQ30OXYoVTiMkOcIntIVmVcbZSolkg59S1hcN86wlYHRL6Rvh5JnAaYKfc9fKrylRH2Lja8xbC_MWl20I6sX3shy3S2zPdC86NyRmRKYeytUebFpkS2wrlUxAEU-zH8GLIUxz13HhkUEYuobrVZTEGqYL?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2022
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Lupin on his bike. You can see his ears sticking out of the helmet. 😆
    y4m2_vE6EF8ki7hcbN3GNzgbg91JxUU0kCh34h9upibegAMibTX-SQxfLYi6e77ebS66kevnHV2VYgFgJ6P0S2EJ7t-8Dyt3hmNW1VVC9bi8Fes7yrV7xa-WIk9dmy8d4mWnZpFUA9kCJyEyfRHznuGv00Ox_RQMT5afDeTASQ5mKZR1c-D-hTg716JSuUVbArm?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    @lanlyn For some reason this really cracks me up.

Just some shenanigans with Irvin.
    “Oh who’s that nice looking fellow eager to meet me?”
    nO3Rojm.jpg

"Well, 🐸🐸🐸🐸!"
    fhbggJ9.jpg

Sore loser got enraged. Greg is not impressed.
    HHTXv7Y.jpg

Better to run off with your nonexistent tail between your legs to snarl at safer targets. Poor Lou.
    E7KqP3n.jpg

~*~

He's still doing his doctoring job lol.
    xGDYbM1.jpg

"Grrrr!"
    "Huh, what big teeth you have doctor."
    gwcdisU.jpg

Napping with a doggo.
    pRAk66G.jpg

Also he joined the Wildfangs.
    e1ieBHw.jpg

Someone freezed to death the exact moment he started a rampage.
    sJZ77Zg.jpg

Oh yeah, OVERWHELMING RAGE and all but still gotta stop and cry for this person... whoever they are.
    Meanwhile the guy with the epic beard is just sipping his drink.
    iA7QnI6.jpg

And Vlad is fishing for hugs. He got one.
    x0bXxu6.jpg

Tried to beat up Axel (for science). Didn’t go that well for Irvin.
    O6AAP34.jpg

But for the science part… why isn’t he more upset than that?
    They had a neutral relationship so I thought having a smackdown would bring that all the way down to Despised like it has before on other sims. I guess that werewolf ally trait Axel got from Harper is really effective. (Or he’s just being weird.)
    weusfcc.jpg
    Post edited by Thrior on
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    Morgyn turning on some soothing rays to calm Greg, whose mood went from angry to happy immediately. They are now friends, even though Greg didn’t offer to share his meal. Morgyn was totally okay with that.

BJ9TAmx.png
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Kadir and Sofia's daughter Harley has aged up to a young adult and found her fated mate with Lux.
    swtgHu2.png
    LekWlim.png
    HaOsMbV.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Ever since Lily met her cousin Caleb Vatore, she's felt more than anything that she needs to be the emissary between the werewolves and the vampires! So first and foremost she's getting back in shape and maybe updating a few things in her wardrobe!

I02jUS8.png
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    My version of a young Avelina, years before she married Gregorius. A scholar aspirant, passionated about nature, science and astronomy.
    025712a6e6085e7edce4c393cc574839f1e29d96.pnj
    72aa6bf936f4310a24544957a8850de415c6d0af.pnj
    7cd5b4cdf0bf7c58ea7e42d73e761753fb7d2f10.pnj
  • Options
    "You're lucky I can't just change whenever I want or you'd be in big trouble, Rory!"

Addy loves to act tough around Rory but she's just a pup and hasn't even learned to control her power yet. Rory plays along but she thinks Addy is a skinny little toothpick who will learn her lesson one of these days.

2CgId87.png
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    "oh yeah! Totally! Eco something...*nom nom nom*

Rory is really interested in Knox's save the environment campaign

w869iAv.png

Rory knits?? That's one of her skills!

D70cEVU.png
    Post edited by Kerrigan on
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    ijbyUrP.png

I made Diane Foxington, cuz she is one bad fox girl and i got a crush on her. This was during her first rampage, but being the boss she is, she only looks slightly inconvenienced.

gMAdnZq.png
    P8R20Jy.png

A girl gotta eat, so i sent her looking for raw meat. Townie girl looks like she is trying to hold back from making a comment.

DvvVhsZ.png

She destroyed the toilet during her rampage, i made her fix it but she was not pleased about that because she immediately announced her dislike for handiness.

rbSQmSR.png

I sent her to meet the wolf gang. Lou boo was already in his wolf form devouring chips, and Rory inserted herself in the space between the two and started doing pushups. I feel like these two first interactions are going to shape how i view these characters XD

2X5sRMt.png

Lou then set the mood by lighting a whole bonfire.

KHx7ike.png

I sent her to the gregitory to meet greg himself and she cued up the action to chat but it never happened, then i saw in her cue that she was supposedly having a wolf brawl before she suddenly looked like this and i got the notification she was enemies with greg now. He must have been wearing his invisibility fur while all of this transpired then, the coward!

yeE3fGK.png
    qo43gah.png
    UVkHEH6.png

I sent her there again the next day and he appeared in flesh and fur this time around, but results were the same. He became annoyed when she attempted communication too.

ZQr2Ic5.png

Diane thought intimidating Lou might help with speeding up the healing of her bruised ego :s

lqQhNT6.png

I zoomed in on her and wow she does look beaten up :o:D She is not beaten down though, so greg better be watching his back
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    As if the week wasn't going bad enough, Jen developed a fear of the dark and a crippling anxiety over failure at school or work and now she's been bitten by a dog while out taking pictures of the full moon!! Well, nothing a little pep-talk in the mirror can't fix, right??

"...and you're not really hungry, it's just stress! We'll get through this"

RN2qhsQ.png

"well, University is about to get a lot tougher..."

kOiDjRn.png
    Post edited by Kerrigan on
  • Options
    Addy's first prom fell on a full moon! It went as expected...
    kXpdqDZ.png
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Addy didn't like the smell of someone and let them know it! Unfortunately, it brought the whole dance club to a screeching halt!

"It was just a little growl! Sorry!"

k6kAMiy.png
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I am still greatly enjoying my werewolves.

Yesterday my werewolf was ready to found a family. Just like many wild animals she delivered the baby ... at the hospital

For some odd reason she took out her bike upon arriving. As if she had come to the hospital by bike
    KtneY5v.png

A werewolf queuing up at the desk in the lobby looked a bit absurd
    9pntepq.png

Xii7oKw.png

Baby Roxanne's initial reaction was really funny, though a bit sad. I don't remember ever seeing a baby with that facial expression
    kvuHfwj.png

Luckily little Roxanne quickly warmed up to her mommy after a few socials
    knfu2AM.png

When werewolves were first released I was disappointed about the fact that they all have masculine bodies. But I am happy to see they can still feed their children despite the lack of a female body frame.
    ER2PIk6.png
  • Options
    Just got the pack and made a mixed occult couple consisting of a mermaid and her werewolf boyfriend.

Spam of werewolf boyfriend in spoilers below:

Human Form of male werewolf:
    Close up
    Sl6ovHt.png
    Main outfit zoom out (gold rings represent love for girlfriend)
    dxLgAkh.png
    Cold outfit (orange represents mermaid girlfriend)
    XciB2E1.png
    Athletic outfit (yellow, again, represents mermaid girlfriend)
    vT6xlP7.png
    Swimwear, Sulani-like/tropical or mermaid style:
    vuJ467T.png

Finally, his WERE FORM:
    JhUrFao.png
    MNNpOHE.png
    TTZIoir.png
    CKFA1Cx.png
    beI7BbI.png
    Forgot to add in his gold rings, lol:
    KCwoaSe.png

The first thing the couple did was go cook, so I had them cook and eat together, which was sweet, hehe. The werewolf boyfriend was really sad because he was sooooo hungry, lol! His mermaid girlfriend was yapping away happily, in the meantime.
    wNq6f1K.png
    cKbY1uw.png
    O5mC5Lz.png
    EpT8Ioi.png
    AtdRCvE.png

Finally, they can eat! Time to wolf down that food! Those faces! :lol:
    fHc0bNl.png
    I4R07IH.png

Mermaid girlfriend goes for a swim in the new lake near their new home in Moonwood Mill. It may be dark and dreary, but it's still a lovely view in its own way! :smiley: Hope she doesn't feel homesick for her home in the tropics....
    T68uwRF.png
    Fish! She loves fishing!
    Zg1K1u3.png
    i8nyvB3.png
    F2sWWxp.png

Meanwhile, werewolf boyfriend woke up in a beginning stages of FURY, for whatever reason, lol!

He had an angry bathroom break and then goes to kick the garbage can, hehe. He got surprisingly happy after that minor action. :lol:
    S4XatD7.png
    n9xZRgI.png
    RrLuGpd.png

Anyway, that is just the start of my adventures of "Living With a Werewolf", lol!

I know I am a bit late with this comment (I was away for a few weeks) but I really love this picture of a mermaid in Moonwood Mill. It makes the place look even more mysterious
    i8nyvB3.png
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    "I'm just going to keep reading and pretend I don't see her looking at me..."

Living with a Werewolf in a Haunted House gives you nerves of steel! Or a reason to get therapy!

Yq6dQiH.png
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Sometimes Wolf Daddys just need a hug!

iJm3abp.png

"Eat up, Dad! You're probably just Hangry!"

bGsVeNx.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I know I'm late to the party but I finally turned Octavia Moon into a werewolf.

Greg was involved.
    157sRrc.png

Turns out Rory is her fated mate.
    J3cWu9D.png

Lou seems happy for them.
    pj6N47S.png

And the werewolf form:
    LHPf6E6.png
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    J0tSXMO.png

I created a Mr. Werewolf and moved him in with her. They are both living in Moonwood Mill right now.

Cfq7lNF.png

Does Lou ever sleep? i seem to always catch him hanging about, unlike Rory who is harder to come by.

X09beh6.png

I sent them exploring around. She was tired and went to sleep, but he was feeling a bit energized XD

9G6RjGC.png

This shot looks kinda nice, would have fooled me into thinking he was peacefully lying, thoughtfully staring at the moon.

2Ic7KcM.png

She woke up in a bad mood and started shouting at him, probably sick of all those push ups he was doing right next to her while she was trying to sleep.

3yp72iG.png

Ok, so i will admit that i sent them to this particular spot because i wanted pics of them with this groovy background art.

aJGczN7.png

I placed a tripod with a camera and left them there for future photos.

KzUbRNH.png

This was the pic i took, gonna take some more using other poses later. They have a couple of bare walls that i want to cover with pictures of them.
  • Options
    When I played Lily Zhu and realized she was an Immortal Werewolf, I took her into CAS and made her appear the same age as her cousin Caleb Vatore. Lily is an emissary between the Werewolves and the rest of the world so she does her best to make people comfortable...

xLyEJpb.png
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Werewolves GP enhancing the Geekcon from City Living EP

lfV0EEj.png

He is a npc bitten by one of my werewolves >:)
  • Options
    emere wrote: »

lfV0EEj.png

Gotta love all the pack integration. ;) was he on a rampage at the moment
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    emere wrote: »

lfV0EEj.png

That is way too creepy!!
  • Options
    I can't help it but I still find it adorable to see a werewolf teaching their toddler the werewolf way of life. I wish realm of magic had spent the same attention on a few details for younger sims.
    pt7gprJ.png

My supersim is finally starting the werewolf aspirations. On her very first rampage, I sent her into the wild in order to avoid scaring anyone. I accidentally clicked on the Lunvik Lake and found out werewolves can actually swim during a rampage. It was quite funny to see.
    omGofe1.png

I also created a new home for my werewolf and thought a house buried into the ground would be very fitting. I didn't use a lot of the run down furniture because this werewolf wants a nice looking place with comfort. It is not overly decorated because I usually tend to add stuff while I am actually playing in the house.
    HKgDUCi.png
    jebEwdi.png