Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Werewolves - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    @Atreya33 I like the sunken courtyard entrance to your underground home! I've been thinking of trying one myself, now I see how good it can work. the home itself has a nice layout, too.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited August 2022
    @Isharell thank you. It was a fun build to make. I find the layout of an underground house easy because there is no outside to design, except for the entrance. Just make sure that every room (except bathrooms) has a window. For larger build a second sunken courtyard can be helpful.
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    @Isharell thank you. It was a fun build to make. I find the layout of an underground house easy because there is no outside to design, except for the entrance. Just make sure that every room (except bathrooms) has a window. For larger build a second sunken courtyard can be helpful.

Do you mean, put a window in an interior room? I think I'd love that aesthetic, and it it is practical it's even better. A second courtyard sounds like a great idea, too.
    Isharell wrote: »

Do you mean, put a window in an interior room? I think I'd love that aesthetic, and it it is practical it's even better. A second courtyard sounds like a great idea, too.

I mean all the rooms (living, bedroom) have a window to the courtyard to let in daylight. It is not strictly needed because you can use interior lighting. I just prefer to have daylight.
    Isharell wrote: »

I mean all the rooms (living, bedroom) have a window to the courtyard to let in daylight. It is not strictly needed because you can use interior lighting. I just prefer to have daylight.

I had to take another look at the picture, but now I see what you mean. With the living area open, the window and windowed door would let in a nice amount of light, and the bedroom has one, too, covering all the main areas. That's nice, thanks for explaining.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited August 2022
    Whoever designed moonwood mills has created a master piece 😍😍 I never thought I'd love a world more than Granite falls and Sulani.
    This is with pollution btw
    E8ynGQ9.jpeg
    LdpsbEF.jpeg
    aC1OEc8.jpeg
    IvcQn08.jpeg
    aMdAXKL.jpeg
    I can't get over this shot. And the thinly veiled fog is lovely! vv8gZ5k.jpeg
    1D6cM9W.jpeg
    pYz0A7n.jpeg
    VFOBdnA.jpeg

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    edited August 2022
    So Dagger went exploring on his second night in moonwood mills
    fliaJBG.jpeg
    kDJlXw7.jpeg
    After a little investigation it starts thunder storming as if on cue! And a modified Greg emerged.
    Q0r7gv3.jpeg
    4wJp8Tm.jpeg
    CnVZu0j.jpeg
    ImTgfuw.jpeg
    WURxDvG.jpeg
    G5JakmT.jpeg
    That...... doesn't look healthy 👁👄👁
    yHkI52m.jpeg

So I sent him home and something unexpected happened. Greg stalked my sim the entire way home! Lol
    hRBrVTQ.jpeg
    lMtLMhX.jpeg
    My sim out walked him but Greg made his way to my house anyway and then started howling and growling on my lot!
    ecfpu2g.jpeg
    GY65Z1B.jpeg
    U66XFkt.jpeg

My Mysterious hooded vampire lurking around moonwood mills watching it all unfold 👀
    dwqlMqG.jpeg

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    "Ladies??" Happy Saturday Everyone!

NcXZvim.png
    Lexi is Rory Oaklow and Fenris Stormcaller's first child. It's her birthday and her smirky face is cracking me up. Might put her on the Gallery
    ZRG8Ngt.png
    edited August 2022
    Still learning how to utilize all the paint features and play around with werewolves in CAS. It takes me a long time to make one but it's fun! Finally had my main sim bite two of his friends from his club gang and designed their wolf form last night.
    Joker
    figkVFk.jpeg
    iZcpTng.jpeg
    GODdN1Z.jpeg
    PT4uSfs.jpeg
    pBgJfWM.jpeg
    yQHlWil.jpeg

And the only one! Forgot his name since I only recently started playing with his as one of my main sims. 😂
    dRGPgo0.jpeg
    O0XTK3t.jpeg

In the beginning I swore I'd never put my wolves in clothing but the clothes look has been growing on me so I've just been playing around with different looks.
    ddR0AXx.jpeg
    1er3bnu.jpeg
    w32CxnG.jpeg
    Only in the sims is this considered normal sightings as you stroll along with your book
    😂😂😂
    tK5pnml.jpeg

Really appreciate they gave us wolf piercings!!
    KrCNGFo.jpeg

My sim is working avidly on the werewolf aspirations. Despite all the glitches and the constant turning of fears, I can at least still enjoy my werewolves.

The scenery with the setting sun was so nice to look at, I just had to share. I like Moonwood mill more than I thought I would. Callisto was able to harvest the moonpetals on the night of the full moon. The flower starts to bloom a few hours before the werewolf frenzy begins, so it is possible to harvest if you want to create the cure. My sim had just collected the moon petal flower when I took this picture.
    YIk22MG.png

qztycVI.png
    Werewolves are supposed to be really dangerous but having a werewolf ride around on a bike with a flower basket looks so funny. It is a good way to keep fun up. The other way to keep my werewolf entertained is to send het hunting. Hunting increases fun while providing some free werewolf food.
    O0XTK3t.jpeg
    I really like the look of your werewolf. The black and white pattern looks good on him.
    My sim is working avidly on the werewolf aspirations. Despite all the glitches and the constant turning of fears, I can at least still enjoy my werewolves.

The scenery with the setting sun was so nice to look at, I just had to share. I like Moonwood mill more than I thought I would. Callisto was able to harvest the moonpetals on the night of the full moon. The flower starts to bloom a few hours before the werewolf frenzy begins, so it is possible to harvest if you want to create the cure. My sim had just collected the moon petal flower when I took this picture.
    YIk22MG.png

qztycVI.png
    Werewolves are supposed to be really dangerous but having a werewolf ride around on a bike with a flower basket looks so funny. It is a good way to keep fun up. The other way to keep my werewolf entertained is to send het hunting. Hunting increases fun while providing some free werewolf food.
    O0XTK3t.jpeg
    I really like the look of your werewolf. The black and white pattern looks good on him.

Thank you. Took a lot of trial and error with paint and stencils. At one point my brother walked by and asked me why do you have graffiti on a werewolf? 🤣🤣
    So I scrapped that and started over lol
    I did Harley Quinn's werewolf form. Honestly I'm still deciding if it's the look I want to keep. I wanted it to look girly but not overdone or too distinguishbly girly lol. Probably going to modify it again.
    T9qRCC2.jpeg
    w0mMNXE.jpeg
    anwoD9g.jpeg

• BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    Lilith Pleasant did not like werewolves.

22_08_15.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    @Babykittyjade Everything about Harley is outrageous, so the overly girly wolf form is perfect for her. Most sims I'd feel like you do that it needs to be toned down, but not Harley.
    @Babykittyjade Everything about Harley is outrageous, so the overly girly wolf form is perfect for her. Most sims I'd feel like you do that it needs to be toned down, but not Harley.

Hahahaha that's true😂😂😂 you're right
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    Using test saves, I have finally made sure my game is stable after the last patch. Thanks mainly to mods, the big issues are under control. So one at a time, I've been opening up my saves to check aging, wants & fears, etc. Everything seems fine, fingers crossed!

Lupin and Celene were flirting inside the house, and suddenly they giggled and took off on their own. Their queues said 'woohoo,' but where were they going?
    y4mjwV7ovwq-yrqCaksWKxGcBezeOIdnqqk8A3tSQY4n2z7sltlFg-HJBaPDWh0tjbWrzKr5JoP6kQuiemDswu1EryXFBx7jLkCNdQ2IEadZVm6lCw_CtLgMPr6P9z7PU023q_EDe6q2exStiH8i-RU0lQDtghzpDN7Wz65DmZTNOMLmVZeGlbjPVM_mFT6N0Rs?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Down the road, across the bridge, and into the bush!
    y4m56QVgTZdfBurknruX4vNIJIhc8gI5ies3e4tFAlPKTCsHeJssiuWIDEb47z_G5Ivwob2d7W0_Vfk5vPfCXLBKsJq-z0PlkM6D71bUjowo9jWDzMi5A04CfmnLssbg_AvU42KWqWecJQNxv0ENiMhzHO7HjTEI3h6xy6acYCxiCVHumO17vkEkpR8Pxek8Ffd?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    "Neither sleet nor snow" nor glitches slow these two down!
    y4mNE8Tc-YInecMpxIguil5owT6HTgQYGrdU78z9sJRxOAun2JxIlt1-KY1y5v9AX8Qbx3dA0Ilyxmk_kyDiEk1neWYd6CbLpga_Zn-KxcZTK2sTDIWD-QlmOP_AcI4rR7dYCmgwNAcVJ09xn4H33sGDuu3IbmvHLWxRZQ2Rp7zYyF0uvopixfS5ffaTA7rvZsQ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Sometimes full autonomy surprises me! 😄 Back home ... all is well in Moonwood Mill.
    y4m3jwGjpGkzMF5UMiBa3kSGb2zOwo3dF1fOo5MffRlH3wv-CWfHkq4VMPRzS9zW2P1AABavOr1t9EWcMhidgdaBAJgbS7yDvzpvzCNg_7-CDhByxx2wZzA71iWmXvKcHcnvQTlUnrw4nB3OpDreoIU3Lf9zbyB5zzPCppCgQXhys8aYHwedAwckyuhxlZl3pmR?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Addy was already a handful so beating Greg before she's even an Apex? She's going to be out of control!

Flo7Bjh.png

Even if you beat Greg, you take a beating...

cAVd2Kz.png
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Follow the leader!

IYx6WWl.png
    emere wrote: »
    Follow the leader!

IYx6WWl.png

I especially love the fairy running along. Looks like she wants to join in. ;)
    My sim completed all werewolf aspirations. She had to become the alpha of both packs (not at once obviously) I was surprised to see there is an animation to give up your alpha status, I expected only a recycled talking animation but my werewolf actually bowed to Kristopher when she handed him back the leadership over the moonwood collective. It is just a small detail but I like that the devs took time to make this more than just a talking animation.

5xFBplz.png

I guess I am finally done exploring this pack. I took my time ;) Now it is time for some new aspirations to complete.
    The mighty Fenris can't help but be...how would he say, 'star struck' by Vampire Matriarch Judith Ward...

IbkKsaM.png
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited September 2022
    Took me forever to post this but I was kinda alternating between whether I wanted to post it here or the “what happened in your game today” thread. Perhaps I'll post an alternate, less "werewolfy", version there. With the continuation.

Harper trying to make money.
    “WHY IS NOBODY BUYING??”
    ZjqFrJn.jpg

Also, I just had to have Irvin flirt with her for science cuz they come along SO well and…
    NjYgkaQ.jpg

Yeah ok, of course. Fated mates my butt.
    oRrOuRJ.jpg

~*~

Harper: “Omg why do u always insist on paying a surprise visit when I’m having a rampage?”
    Axel with his great timing again. The neighbor wanted to hang out too though she seems to have a bit more situational awareness and bravely covers behind a child.
    5yVlJoG.jpg

Harper runs off and Axel tries to save face by acting like he was there to make new acquaintances instead.
    D7ltJN8.jpg

She immediately takes this as an invitation for more. He’s having none of it.
    RwGk0Am.jpg

~*~

Yeah, enjoy that spoiled meat. (Eww)
    7y3ryNy.jpg

Harper putting on a show for her girlfriend.
    526Lmgn.jpg

Then she tries to bully Blaze but he’s like lol whatever.
    SI4YeNp.jpg

“WHAT? You don’t even have the werewolf ally trait!!”
    “Werewolf? Aren't those supposed to be like intimidating?”
    QN4wDvE.jpg

That’s it. Gotta beat him up just because.
    qFsQOEj.jpg

But it happened to be the Brawl day so they just hug it out.
    WolQ3i5.jpg

~*~

Then I FINALLY complete the Homeless Challenge (earned 20 000).
    In no small part thanks to her intimidation ability which can make them drop their wallets.
    0pH9RHy.jpg

Axel (again) invited himself to her “new” apartment.
    “So you finally learned how to use a door. You must be proud.”
    wxw2KNF.jpg

Her neighbor wants to be involved too. Yeah I'm sure the fire gives this dish a nice aroma.
    V16ctRQ.jpg

“Well this is embarrassing.”
    qomXol9.jpg
    7Iwq817.jpg

Harper: "Ayyy, leave some work for the firemen will you?"
    Axel: "*sigh*"
    (Note: 4 times he has visited people's houses just to feed on them and then ended up autonomously putting out fires for them.)
    cwpd7Yj.jpg

You do have a bed now too you know.
    EzNWqIf.jpg

Uh-oh
    kz4C2tg.jpg

VLAAAAAAAAD!!
    You know, as soon as she actually was allowed to live like a "normal person" it all went downhill.
    When I get her resurrected one way or another she's never gonna use a bed again. Or cook.
    xg6USQn.jpg
    Post edited by Thrior on

Who is the beauty, who is the beast?

My fav werewolf at the Pet Cemetery <3

oJuxsf2.png

Actually @Atreya33 my sweet dark fairy was running away, but the pack overtook her :D