Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Werewolves - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    I had a try at a makeover for Rory. She's a bit trickier than Lou was, but I think I kept her basic style but gave it an upgrade.

zUY0ujb.png?1
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited June 2022
    She looks good too I especially like the hair, it is interesting to have different types of sims ship with the packs but it's just too much fun to make them over ha. I realize we need an update for the lot traits the witches, mermaids, maybe aliens, and now werewolves need a leyline trait for them too. It would be fun to have someone all alpha having twin mermaids or something lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    She looks good too I especially like the hair, it is interesting to have different types of sims ship with the packs but it's just too much fun to make them over ha. I realize we need an update for the lot traits the witches, mermaids, maybe aliens, and now werewolves need a leyline trait for them too. It would be fun to have someone all alpha having twin mermaids or something lol.

I can't help it, I just love to experiment with different looks. I'm starting to rediscover my creative muse. I'm sure I'll have some more different looks for her. I like that she's a challenge, how much do you stick with her aesthetic, or how much do you push the boundaries and totally reimagine her.

By the way the hair is from Wildly Miniature Sandwich.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    "If I show my teeth, I must be hungry, no you won't compete...

with a Praying Mer-MAID"

tS1dUPS.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Elisdream wrote: »
    @Elisdream, she is cute as a werewolf! But how does human form Lily have heterochromia? Or is that cc?

Thank you! Yes, that's just cc I'm afraid 😔

Aw, shame... about time we got this. That and body hair :)
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Have only just seen this thread! My brain skipped over it as it's above 2 announcement threads.

@lanlyn This pack fits so well with Strangerville and I also downloaded @luckyheather werewolf club, it's perfect in that world and it's incredibly popular. It's the perfect lot for a club hangout.

@DaniRose2143 Your baby is so precious! Adorable. Lou hasn't quite got round to making any yet but soon, they have a room all prepared.

Love the makeovers.
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,781 Member

Hi @Scrapdash thank you for having my Nightclub I love the new pack so much its going to inspire me so much to build as I Love doing Industrial. I am so happy that is a popular club and clubs hangout for your sims :)
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,781 Member
    edited June 2022
    I thought I would share some Screenshots of Zack Kruller my very 1st Werewolf I created in CAS then played to get skills before sharing him a 2nd time.
    I had a lot of laughs taking him to a Spa in Sulani to scare people for their wallets and for experience and points for abilities, I learned this from watching @lilsimsie video. Then to the Del Sol Valley Gym to do the same so gained 10 Werewolf abilities pretty quickly ;)

His 1st Full Moon I took him to the Lake
    zkUmzHw.png
    Then I made him swim back and forth he was getting out and I made him keep swimming until morning
    Af2PamK.png
    He Gave the Bite to 3 random sims
    QBNEPQp.png
    I love the fire dance so I took pictures through the Fire for effect
    OjhgHBT.png
    bv9DaMk.png
    s3CF71j.png

Zack
    GnG8Lmm.png
    Wolf Form
    PmSqcas.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Edit: Ah okay I have some of wild's stuff but I have to watch it or I'll get just about all her stuff.
    My newest werewolf.
    96OTcqp.png
    I added a transforming box to the bar and he went crazy in it on a rampage but he also gained transformation mastery on his first change ever so didn't know that could happen he also got four points so he was pretty much destined to be one....I think.
    cKILUeh.png
    After I fixed up his other form.
    YTGlTup.png
    Don't look at me like that Mr. Pancakes...

I know some want more werewolf features but if they ever unlock hair styles for them (and plantsims) I'd be just alright with that.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited June 2022
    My Sim is so overpowered she reached max relationship with a vampire just by greeting (note that those two occults usually start at -50)
    t29aBKc.png
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Here my Sim girl just turned freshly into a Spellcaster!
    KRT5QhJ.png

Practicing Magic
    ORqveFq.png

Spawned in with Morgyn and a random insane sim who started telling a story, while we practiced magic :D
    NQy8DSm.png

On the high mountain in Moonwood Mills (thanks to the Spellcaster, she can fly up there, bypassing the rabbit hole walkthrough)
    2QB58TT.png
    dlXVhTR.png

Here werewolf form after contracting werebies from grumpy Greg... (2 hybrid mods made this possible)
    Milking a cow :lol:
    3kdWcwz.png

Found a stray dog who was sick, made him my friend and brought him to the vet to heal him! He is now my Mooncaster's familiar
    Budzoaa.png

• Options
    One of my born in game sims has the werewolf teeth in human form. the bottom teeth look funny when he talks but I thought it looked interesting so I let him keep them.

vEiHARP.png
  • Options
    Alright here we go, my "What If?" makeover on Rory. After some thought I found myself being curious about what she looks like if you simply take away all those muscles. Make her average size. So I reduced the muscle slider to just under half way, the low end of where I usually set it for female sims I'm creating. I narrowed her shoulders ever so slightly and I left her weight slider alone. I didn't change anything about her facial features other than to reduce the width and the length of her head to keep it proportional to her smaller body. Ditch the mullet, change her makeup and make it less punk/grunge. Some nice clothes and viola, a whole new Rory. The formal dress is the one from Midnight Chic.
    SC1keUt.png?1JFShWc4.png?1GfvQm2f.png?1
  • Options
    Okay I'm kidding, I noticed with disappearing clothes at least for me it happens when I start making over a sim while they are linked to their wolf, so before clicking anything make sure the forms are unlinked. For me I was able to exit cas and go back in and it was fine but would rather avoid it.

Also a wolf adopted a child and when I tried to edit him from the map option even though the game said his name was Bo everything was saved as Wolfgang, like clicking on the kid still said Wolfgang's name and skills and I couldn't change anything "in that form" going into the house and going through a mirror fixed that one.

Just a heads up.
    @DaniRose2143 now I was going to point out something and was distracted there is something very va va va voom about Rory and she looks good in everything, I love how she turned out.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I agree about the va va voom factor. She is like this pack, and just like Moonwood Mill, there is so much more there than meets the eye. It's a fairly dramatic change, but I really didn't do much. I didn't change the shape of any feature. Her jaw still has that wide, square look, just a smidge narrower. Bring her weight slider up a bit and she would be a sultry, voluptuous temptress.

Old Rory could snap your sim like a twig, new Rory could really rev up your sim's woohoo motor.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 your Rory looks stunning and I love the Jacket :)

Thank you! I'm finally rediscovering my creative energy, it's been missing for the last month or so.
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2022
    End of winter. They're getting ready to receive their first litter... <3

ced1a448e04cf31674727e03bebc268c6a4a5c75.pnj
    7d1e1e1a248cb2b07e92fa0700d7a6167400a459.pnj
    0acdedfdc7b28cdfb96b56b7467f9e08e8b19f63.pnj
    06d27eae3ca1ecd372ff63bda88b25c292ec23f0.pnj
    5df7627ad0c57bddc86c6a2da5d4a74efe41e6fd.pnj
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I am sooooooo glad I found some werewolves poses! Even if trying to make them look scary in CAS is a challenge, I can sure as heck play around with them until they look like the killer beasts they deserve to be! <3

rYsQYw3.jpg
  • Options
    Alright here we go, my "What If?" makeover on Rory. After some thought I found myself being curious about what she looks like if you simply take away all those muscles. Make her average size. So I reduced the muscle slider to just under half way, the low end of where I usually set it for female sims I'm creating. I narrowed her shoulders ever so slightly and I left her weight slider alone. I didn't change anything about her facial features other than to reduce the width and the length of her head to keep it proportional to her smaller body. Ditch the mullet, change her makeup and make it less punk/grunge. Some nice clothes and viola, a whole new Rory. The formal dress is the one from Midnight Chic.

I love that you kept her face intact so it still looks like Rory! Great makeover!
  • Options
    P7MZTWh.png
    I feel like when I was looking through cas I didn't really notice this adorable little red ridinghood sweater.
    44DOmxa.png
    With big bad on the back.
    TpezSk6.png
    Also Greta my first stuck werewolf, I couldn't get her paint to stick and she was stuck in fury for like four days, I figured cheating her with the make happy option cleaned out fury and she was able to work herself up again and get back. After which she became a prime because she still got points and stuff. Those are meant to be petals in her fur I don't know I think she's especially pretty now that she working again.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Kerrigan wrote: »

I love that you kept her face intact so it still looks like Rory! Great makeover!

Thank you! She is so pretty and it's hidden under all that muscle, and that's what I wanted to see. Changing her hairstyle did a lot to change her look all by itself.
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2022
    Thank you! She is so pretty and it's hidden under all that muscle, and that's what I wanted to see. Changing her hairstyle did a lot to change her look all by itself.

Honestly... Your make over is great but I don't think you're making the right choice of words... 😅 Sorry! Like... Beauty is not "hidden" behind muscles 💪 if that makes sense. At least how I see it, that could sound a little bit offensive imo? Every body is beautiful, I actually think her muscles are awesome. 💪 💪
  • Options
    Beauty can be hidden behind things its just personal view on one character. So many sims have a good base that is easy to tweak is why I say that.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Elisdream wrote: »

Honestly... Your make over is great but I don't think you're making the right choice of words... 😅 Sorry! Like... Beauty is not "hidden" behind muscles 💪 if that makes sense. At least how I see it, that could sound a little bit offensive imo? Every body is beautiful, I actually think her muscles are awesome. 💪 💪

That came out sounding nothing like how I meant it.🙂 My female werewolf is big and buff like Rory too, and she's very pretty to me. I may or may not phrase it right this time but let me try again. Behind those muscles is a very glamorous young woman, but it's not necessarily easy to see.