Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Werewolves Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    haisin wrote: »
    @Amapola76 Yeah I know the feeling! Some time ago I was also struggling with buying more than one thing and ended up buying nothing because I was so annoyed, only to later (after the sale had ended) randomly find out that if you click a world that you don't own yet in the world selection menu, origin takes you to a window where you can add more than one thing into the shopping cart. It probably won't work with preordering though since the new world icon isn't visible yet.

Kits can be added to the wishlist from gamepack and stuff pack menu, but not from the kits menu. I wish they'd fix that, because it makes no sense :sweat_smile:

Thank you! I knew it couldn't just be me, because I am... ummm... quite well-versed in online shopping. :D The Origin site truly is uniquely poorly designed compared to almost any other online retail experience I have had for the past 25 years.

In any case, I still preordered Werewolves! I'm excited to play, and I want to show my support to the gurus for what looks like a very well-designed and fun game pack. Not getting my money for the kits is just the toll that the business side of EA is paying today for creating a frustrating shopping experience.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited June 2022
    Starfree wrote: »
    Hi fellow Simmers what time is the werewolves game pack available in the UK? All comments are greatly appreciated 🌕AWOOOO!!

The pack's set to drop at 6pm in the UK.

So that would make 19:00 for my timezone... It's so silly, but I just preordered. I preordered a game five hours before launch *headdeask*

I pre ordered even though I can probably can't play until Friday. :D. Talking about silly. At least it doesn't cost more than just buying the pack.

But with the first occult lifestate in 3 years, I think it is worth it to show there are simmers interested in these kind of packs. .
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Waiting 'til it hits 3 am here and then I'm dropping some cash on a new pack!
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm betting the launch trailer will release right before the pack.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @Renee09 @EnkiSchmidt @blueybluesky @WhatCobblers and @Atreya33 I preordered last weekend only problem is once I have installed it I can’t play it as I am working tomorrow night until 1am so it will be a whole weekend of AWOOOO!! Game play for me 😂
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    One hour to go!! Time to start blasting "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace like it's 2006 all over again, ya'll!! XD
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    Been waiting all week for this! Less than an hour now!
  • Options
    SweetBexiSweetBexi Posts: 147 Member
    One hour to go!! Time to start blasting "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace like it's 2006 all over again, ya'll!! XD

This is perfect for the countdown 🤣

I just bought Wedding Stories (yet to discover if that was a mistake) and the Little Campers yesterday and I am absolutely gonna have to buy Werewolves. I've too much new stuff to try 🙈
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Half hour to go and I feel Shakira's She Wolf is the way forwards :D
  • Options
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    @LiELF lol, sounds like something I do on a regular basis 🤣 but it's too hot here today for a fleece onesie.

*runs in wearing shorts and tee with reindeer ears on an Alice band*

Rawrrrr!

Nope, not quite the same effect.

Lol! Same! I'm slowly accumulating a strange onesie collection. So far I have a haunted Halloween scene with bats and moons, a Stormtrooper, and... (oh gosh, this is going to completely incriminate me) a Hello Kitty.

Now I'm determined to find a good Werewolf onesie. Hello Kitty does not quite a Werewolf make. :joy:
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Less than 10 minutes! o:)
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Coolin' it down on the werewolf countdown with "Loser Gone Wild" by ELO. ^_^
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    For those having troubling getting the download button don't forget to sign out and back in to origin to update the whole system.

Just saying.
  • Options
    SweetBexiSweetBexi Posts: 147 Member
    I can't believe with 2 minutes to go, I've pre-ordered a game 🙈🤣
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    1 minute!!!
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Preorderd 3 minutes before release
  • Options
    The time is here! Let's begin the download!
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Downloading!
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    YES it's out, I am downloading it now, so I can finally play it tonight! So for me a bit more waiting, even though I have it soon! ARGH!!!!
  • Options
    Downloading it now! <3
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    It's downloading! Yay!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top