Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    Omg I LOVE those shoes!! And anyone notice the scars on the girl in the back? I Think CAS is going to be really good.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,736 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    I hope its possible to make them look scary because my Vampires are peeing themselves laughing at the idea that THAT is supposed to be some threat to them.

I’m guessing so. Vlad’s a bit cartoonish, but CAS allows for more creepy.
  • Options
    PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member
    Some nice looking scars on the legs of the sim with blue hair.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    At least it’s an animalistic head, and not just chunky eyebrows and facial hair on a human. I think it’s kind of cute. :smile:

Those of us wanting beastly wolves, I think deep down knew they wouldn't be quite what we wanted but this is close enough. And it's better than what we feared the compromise version would look like. Much better.

Yeah, I predicted it wouldn’t be too scary (though I never thought of the appearances of werewolves as that scary in general, since they look like angry wolves with extra sharp teeth and exaggerated features, lol), and Sims 4 tends to cutesify things.

I showed my sister, and she said it reminded her of a cartoon wolf, like in Loony Tunes or in the recent animated movie, The Bad Guys, lol. Thinking about it, looks a bit fox-like like the fox in Zootopia as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bad_Guys_(film)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zootopia

Hopefully, for folks who wanted scarier, there will be some bits of customization and/or CC.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I hope its possible to make them look scary because my Vampires are peeing themselves laughing at the idea that THAT is supposed to be some threat to them.

😂😂😂😂😂lmbo
    I think after we customize it and by the time cc makers work their magic we can make it look a LOT more intimidating

I sure hope so. I wasn't expecting anything particularly terrifying right out of the box, so to speak. But cute? Nuuuu, I can't have cute werewolves. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited June 2022
    NOW I can finally get excited over a werewolf pack. This is basically what Im looking for in terms of how I'd like fully turned werewolves to look since I was never a big fan of just a super hairy sim with fangs and claws, but Im hoping I can customize them into looking absolutely fierce some and bloodthirsty. Ive already got some sims in mind whom Im turning into werewolves!

Also anyone notice how werewolf is actually a little bit taller than the sim that its back to back to? Adult sims are basically the same height right? Maybe its just for the boxart, but do werewolf sims gain a bit of height upon transformation?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,282 Member
    Love this hair.

WiPfcPo.png
  • Options
    PhilSims wrote: »

Okay, the sim is cute, but why does she keep her accessories when she transforms?

Maybe she doesn’t and this was just an artistic way to indicate that it’s the same person.
  • Options
    Love this hair.

WiPfcPo.png

I was about to say the same thing. And I rarely like Maxis hair, so that's saying something. :)
  • Options
    These are nice also.

2w5rGZ4.png

b6gMuGD.png
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,961 Member
    edited June 2022
    Leak! Leak! We have a leak!

Finally, a leak! And an official leak no less.

My soul can finally be in peace.

cyncie wrote: »

Okay, the sim is cute, but why does she keep her accessories when she transforms?

Maybe she doesn’t and this was just an artistic way to indicate that it’s the same person.

You know, this reminds me of skeletons in Jungle Adventures. When your sim temporarily becomes a skeleton, they'll keep their hat and accessories. This could be the case here too.

Though seeing what has changed in create a pet, I guess you can modify what accessories show up and what doesn't.
    Normal Form and Dark Form has been my favorite feature in Vampires after all.
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member

Unless they are different people and the werewolf is her "fated mate," so they wear matching jewelry?
  • Options
    EgonVM wrote: »

You know, this reminds me of skeletons in Jungle Adventures. When your sim temporarily becomes a skeleton, they'll keep their hat and accessories. This could be the case here too.

True. It could be an in game way of helping with visual identification. “Oh, that Ralph has turned into a werewolf again. I know it’s you Ralph, you’re wearing the friendship bracelet I gave you!”
  • Options
    sclevenger08sclevenger08 Posts: 125 Member
    I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. But I also have the unpopular opinion of, I actually really liked them in Sims 3. I liked how they still retained their human features and were just ugly beasts. I don't like the full animal transformations. BUT I'm sure I will absolutely LOVE this pack and enjoy playing with them in a new way then I imagined.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,143 Member
    @LatinaBunny What I and others had in mind as far as scary was, let's face it, unrealistic. The more time that passes and let that image roll around in my head I'm really excited. After that initial shock, I have to say i think they did a fantastic job with the limitations they"re forced to work with
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

True. It could be an in game way of helping with visual identification. “Oh, that Ralph has turned into a werewolf again. I know it’s you Ralph, you’re wearing the friendship bracelet I gave you!”

Ralph or <DUN DUN DUNNNNNN> Greg?
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 555 Member
    If the pack is structured the same way as Vampires, sims will probably have a separate "werewolf" form and it'll be up to the player as to whether they wear accessories or not.

I wonder if they can wear clothes in werewolf form, or just accessories?
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    These are nice also.

2w5rGZ4.png

The girl with brown hair is SO CUTE I can't even. Must have that hair.
  • Options

Ralph or <DUN DUN DUNNNNNN> Greg?

Ralph accepts friendship bracelets. Greg wears a “Beware of Dog” sign. 😂
  • Options
    bizuktag wrote: »
    If the pack is structured the same way as Vampires, sims will probably have a separate "werewolf" form and it'll be up to the player as to whether they wear accessories or not.

I wonder if they can wear clothes in werewolf form, or just accessories?

That's a good question. I hope they can wear clothes, because I can think of a few story reasons for some to wear them. Or partly wear them. Or wear All The Things just for comedic effect. :innocent:
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Ok, what does the front of the pack say, can anyone Translate it?
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    @LatinaBunny What I and others had in mind as far as scary was, let's face it, unrealistic. The more time that passes and let that image roll around in my head I'm really excited. After that initial shock, I have to say i think they did a fantastic job with the limitations they"re forced to work with

Yeah, when I saw some artwork of some occult fans putting up of what they hoped for, I was thinking about how that would fit in Sims 4’s limited framework and cutesy/goofy artstyle, so maybe this is what we should have expected, lol. 😅

But I’m kind of glad it’s a bit goofy, since Sims 4 (and some of Sims series) was always a bit goofy to me.

Here’s to hoping there will be some customization for those who want scarier or more beastly looks. Maybe the snout, different ear types, maybe different facial features/facial shapes, variety of fur colors and patterns or variety of textures, etc. :smile:

I am curious to find out if there is a regular full-fledged wolf form, though. Perhaps that would be asking for too much, since that would be 3 forms, and not just 2….?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Ok, what does the front of the pack say, can anyone Translate it?

I believe proximos means neighbor, and loucura means madness.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I'm still assuming the two sims in front are different people, a Mundane and her Chosen Mate. If that is so, then the sim on the left is saying, "That's your new boyfriend?" and the Blue-haired sim says, "Well, that explains why she kept saying he was a real beast."
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    These are nice also.

2w5rGZ4.png

b6gMuGD.png

OMG are those pawprint earrings on the blue haired sim? And I loved the little pawprint on the toes of those colorful sneakers. These hairs are all great. So far the CAS is fantastic!

Must have pack!!! When can I pre-order?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top