Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    With all the cryptic clues coming out...I just wish they would just release the trailer already.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I think the teaser trailer will come out today and the full trailer tomorrow.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    PhilSims wrote: »

Unsure of exact whereabouts dizziness is worsening quickly now before I transform

Let it be known that Vampires suck they are just the worst

Vampire VS werewolves! Yessssss! I was so hoping they would add a little spicy something between them since that's the plan for my own sims. So EXCITED 🤭🤭🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    PhilSims wrote: »

Unsure of exact whereabouts dizziness is worsening quickly now before I transform

Let it be known that Vampires suck they are just the worst

Vampire VS werewolves! Yessssss! I was so hoping they would add a little spicy something between them since that's the plan for my own sims. So EXCITED 🤭🤭🤭

Me too! Can't wait to see what the CAS/BB will be like for a theme like this!
  • Options
    mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 169 Member
    I'm not an occult player and never will be, but even I got excited over these cool hints.

Somehow at the same time I am saddened that they put so much effort, excitement and crosspack-functions (like it seems with Vampires and Spellcasters) into supernatural packs. Paranormal stuff was also very good contentwise, from what I have seen. I did not purchase this pack.

While I'm very happy for all the players who wished for this gameplay I am sad that for example MWS compared to this was not nearly as hyped from the gurus, and the bugs were just terrible. I also for example really hoped for crossover gameplay between Farm Animals and Cats and Dogs, like a cat trying to hunt a rabbit or a protective dog that chases away the fox. But that was not the case.

While I'm somehow curious about the upcoming pack, I hope that the devs put in a future generations pack the same level of energy, excitement and crossover-gameplay like with the werewolfs. :)

I just had to write my feelings down. Now everyone including me go back to being excited! :wink:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »

Please let this be true. 🙏🏼
  • Options
    PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member
    I'm thinking the crossover speculation is just wishful thinking. Hopefully, I'm pleasantly surprised!
  • Options
    LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member
    Well... I certainly picked a bad night to go to bed early. Heh. So, we got our full alphabet (and, yes, I solved that clue myself without looking at the solution first. Sorry I missed it being dropped)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »

Please let this be true. 🙏🏼

yes please
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    Leowyld wrote: »
    Well... I certainly picked a bad night to go to bed early. Heh. So, we got our full alphabet (and, yes, I solved that clue myself without looking at the solution first. Sorry I missed it being dropped)

I was up taking that TS4U quiz. I seen the link but didn't click it. I thought it was an old link from yesterday. I was surprised when got up for the day and realized it was a new one.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    I'm going to be truly upset if these hinted characters aren't in the game. I'm not a player of premades but I already feel so invested in this story.

Oh I definitely demand Greg and friends actually being there as premades
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    OMG its a furry.
    &PHgr;
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022

Well, there’s our answer, hehe! 😄 Thanks for keeping us updated, @simgirl1010 !
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options

I'm keeping an open mind but that isn't what I pictured for a werewolf. That's not really a wolf head in my mind.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I am viewing that on my phone not my computer. My opinion may change when I see it after work. The picture isn't as clear on here that's why I say I'm keeping an open mind.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Looks like man beasts and not actual animal forms. Not really disappointed and I wouldn't have expected more from EA.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    That werewolf looks odd. (IF the leaked pic is true). It looks like someone from the musical cats.
  • Options
    LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member

I'm keeping an open mind but that isn't what I pictured for a werewolf. That's not really a wolf head in my mind.

But, hey, at least it is better than just a hairy Sim head, like in the past. I'll take it over Sims 3 or Sims 2 werewolves, easily!
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    That werewolf looks odd. (IF the leaked pic is true). It looks like someone from the musical cats.

Werecats? Maybe we’ll get a choice between wolf heads or cat heads, or can customize the snout and ears or something, hmm…
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Not as beast-y as I'd hoped, but better than classic wolf-man of Sims 3 (I didn't play it, but I've seen them plenty.)
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I didn't really expect animal forms, although I would have liked it. Is that wolfman grinning? I guess he's trying to look harmless - or perhaps he's embarrassed to be caught out in his furry birthday suit.

I'm just so excited I can't think!

Oh, and I love the Pack icon with the howling wolf head.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top