Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your plantsims!

Comments

• Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited April 2022
    This is my plantsim, Delia
    delia1.png

And her daughter that she spawned, Magnolia
    magnolia1.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    I finally got my game working @Stormkeep. I used the nuclear option on all of my mods except MCCC. I'll just re-download all the stuff I want and need. So, I created a new plantsim, meet Blossom Bledsoe....

qyRjuL5.png?1
    7SmROu6.png?1
    1YgQwmb.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    @SimCrazy Delia's tattoos are great! and the toddler plantsim is adorable. How did you create her? In CAS?
    @DaniRose2143 Good luck this time! Nice branch shadows in those photos. Good background for a plantsim.

(I wonder if more people out there have male plantsims? My poor Travis is feeling outnumbered XD)
  • Options
    @mightysprite Thank you! It is definitely a fitting background.

I think your Travis is the only male plantsim I've seen.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @SimCrazy The vine tattoos look great, do you know who made them? And the plant toddler is so cute!
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I'll share mine, she's the first PlantSim I ever played in any of my games. Her name is Ivy Cahill, and she lives at Slip 42 in Strangerville, next door to her brother, Paul, who lives in the same crashed plane that their father, George (now deceased), once called home. Ivy works as a conservationist and has been very diligent about cleaning up Mua Pel'am.

720023cdafed22e840831368b8dec11f74850e74.jpg
    a10e252d9c0c7746bf377f7f4d6add6b48a22523.jpg

I finished the scenario with her yesterday, after working on it for 14 sim days. I did it in existing save game, so was able to harvest a perfect plant quickly, just by going to a lot where there are some that have already been evolved to perfect.
    3a7c9c9e76891ba85483bbc18e24df2702fca783.jpg

She's beautiful.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    While I would have definatly prefered permanent plantsims, I will give this plantsim scenario a go.

Here is my sim Flora
    0BwxIJi.png
    @mightysprite Thank you! It is definitely a fitting background.

Good point about the male plantsim. I think I will have to add a male plantsim for flora, just to keep the balance in my game.
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    It makes a nice change playing a plantsim...makes me wish for more occults though!
    My plantsim fell in love with her scarecrow so I had to make him a family member so they could get engaged! I also cheated the traits being immune to hunger, cold and heat coz....scarecrow ya know!
    He is now in a different colour outfit and has had a name change to Teazel. This is because his younger brother Patchy is taking over bird scaring duties and helping out on the farm! Patchy will stay a proper scarecrow though....but its always good to have family around!LOL
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited April 2022
    [...]
    @DaniRose2143 Lol that's a good point. I usually prefer males in my game so that's why I created a female sim but, on the other hand, it'd have been refreshing to see a male plantsim.

Btw, this is actually the first time I have utilized a challenge. The fact that you start as a plantsim, something that has never happened in my game, was enough motivation for me to update my game and immediately utilize this feature. (Guess this is kinda "offhand" way for me to say "more occults plz")

Vera in both of her og and plantsim forms. (Immediately ended up getting a mod because I didn't like the forced hairstyle change.)
    nlaro9r.jpg
    7dRr2pE.jpg
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @Whatcobblers, no you didn't miss it. It's a new scenario.

BTW, you could always have PlantSims since they added them. Other options did exist in the game before this new scenario. They just were well hidden.

Thank you that's good to know. I have seen the plantsim stump in Build/buy mode but have never been able to work out how to get PlantSims and magic beans (can't remember which comes first). Do you have to have specific packs installed to get them?
  • Options
    @Thrior I'm totally the opposite, I create and play almost exclusively female sims. I didn't really even give a male sim a thought until @mightysprite mentioned it. I had messed around starting a couple of other female PlantSims before finally finishing the first one, but no males. I love Vera in both versions! She is very pretty, you did a great job with her. I have to ask, where did you find that hair? I need that in my collection.

This is a first for me too. I've never done a scenario, and only tinkered around for an hour or two when the PlantSim challenge came out a while back. I don't know why this one grabbed my attention but I'm having fun with it so far.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited April 2022
    @WhatCobblers You can get the magic beans in the rare plant seed packs, but it can take a lot of them to get all the beans.

You also can skip that step entirely if you want. The Tree that the stump turns into can also be purchased in Build/Buy.
    As can all the magic beans for that matter.

Also, if you have Eco Living, you can find forbidden fruits directly by diving for ingredients in bins.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    @SimCrazy The vine tattoos look great, do you know who made them? And the plant toddler is so cute!
    @SimCrazy Delia's tattoos are great! and the toddler plantsim is adorable. How did you create her? In CAS?
    @DaniRose2143 Good luck this time! Nice branch shadows in those photos. Good background for a plantsim.

(I wonder if more people out there have male plantsims? My poor Travis is feeling outnumbered XD)

@Elliandre @mightysprite - Thank you! They are from the "Revamped Plantsims" mod, and yes I created her daughter in CAS, I used to love having my plantsims spawn toddlers in TS2!
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

My plantsim - Fernando. He lives in Stangerville and is possessed.

JSgmSVp.png
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited April 2022
    :lol: That's an awesome shot @AprilDawn!

Where does he live in Strangerville? My Plantsim, Ivy, lives at Slip 42, maybe they are neighbors!

This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    edited April 2022
    @Stormkeep Fernando also lives at slip 42! Guess they are living together - slight problem since Fernando just got married and there is only one bed!
  • Options
    There are so many great looking PlantSims! Hey @mightysprite Travis isn't the only male PlantSim anymore thanks to @AprilDawn!
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,933 Member
    🙄 (...so annoying)
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    edited April 2022
    I remember my first plant sim. I quickly shut the game down without saving, never wanting one ever again!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    @AprilDawn that is a great shot! and even with the vacant expression he's still a pretty attractive dude B)
    (yes @DaniRose2143 Travis is happy to not be the only plantdude in this thread any longer)
  • Options
    February11 wrote: »
    I remember my first plant sim. I quickly shut the game down without saving, never wanting one ever again!

WHY!!!
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »

WHY!!!

I thought he looked ugly, and he was a good looking sim. I like to play more real life. I'm not keen on the alien's, mermaids or anything else fictional.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Behappy1st wrote: »

WHY!!!

I thought he looked ugly, and he was a good looking sim. I like to play more real life. I'm not keen on the alien's, mermaids or anything else fictional.
    I love all occults, vampires by far and werewolves would definitely be up there. I don't like the look of plant sims . They all look the same and you can't put the hair you want on, long.
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    My plantsim lives in StrangerVille

04-23-22_9-23-49_PM.png

• Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited April 2022
    _____
    Post edited by Slacker on
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker