Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    spend4zen wrote: »
    I am here today ( for now). Still having the burning watery eyes but I am hanging in there. Spring is not My best time of year. I am getting ready to fire up My game and see if anything saved from yesterday. I am going to take a tip from @GalacticGal and do some spring cleaning. I am going to save what I worked on and don't want to lose to the library and then start a new game. This save is getting bloated, it actually started out as a 100 baby challenge that ended up being disrupted with My weakness for getting attached to Sims I raise Myself. In this case Oliver. The lot I have been playing on has been buggy with routing issues anyway so it's time for something new. Wish Me luck.

Just be careful as you delete, or remove the files that you don't grab one you don't wish to lose. Better still, make a copy of that saves folder, so that if you do click when you didn't mean to, you can find the copy and return it.

Best of luck!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    I just finished rearranging outfits for all my merfolk and creating three new mermaids that will be potential partners for the trips.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Wrong thread. Sorry.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,093 Member
    edited March 2022
    Just now my sim self's middle daughter Ayla called her mother to tell her she was expecting yet another baby:
    nZ7m8AK.png
    Liberty gets this moodlet after receiving the news:
    pUHi6Re.png

At this point I switch over to Ayla's house to inspect this for myself. To me Ayla still looks the same shape as she did when I last played her. There is also no option to take pregnancy test on Ayla's toilet.

So I click on her icon on MCCC and head over to MC Pregnancy which tells me she is not pregnant:
    n3yLGLh.png

Any ideas what's gone on here?
  • Options
    spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    I am finding out more and more that You really can raise a Sim from Toddler/Infant and change how they behave. I have the Parenthood pack and what little attention The four Toddlers and kids got from the Big Abduction Incident is showing. Oliver aged up from a infant to a self reliant Toddler, to a Kid/Teen with lack of emotional control that made him as an adult indifferent with no empathy ( this is a warning under emotional control in the kids panel from the parenthood pack) This is a blessing in a way bc of the Sad over everything issue, Sad bc your friends Sad bc your friend misses pets kind of thing, they don't get that. He also developed emotional Bomb from the celebrity quirks so when he is Sad or upset, it last about a Sim hour, He has a melt down and then its totally over. I also gave him the carefree trait so he is never stressed. The Result, You can not upset this Sim, He rarely get's Sad and then it is really brief, he shrugs everything off. I made an emotionless Vampire, like Le Stat from the books without realizing it. I tested this by having him visit his father's grave and then his brothers who had just passed and tried to get him to mourn, it did not last long at all.
    NUJ6PkH.png
    So..Now that Oliver has no issue's with stress or sadness all He want's to do is teach responsibility and do fun things, It started with the dog and best friend/ roommate Kai taking over a lot of Rook's needs
    SumtfaG.png
    So We got Oliver something more Simple but that was not good enough..
    GYA7ByL.png
    I believe Oliver is hinting at wanting a kid, but no ordinary kid would do. We are going to have to find a way to get a Vampire kid. I know the story sounds familiar, but I promise I did not intend this to turn into a Anne Rice Novel. lol.

• Options
    edited March 2022
    There are a lot of new people posting, and that's awesome! However, I thought I would make a post showing off all the different merfolk in my game. Hopefully, this helps people get more familiar with everyone in my game.

The Hearts of Sulani - The Merman Princes - The Sulani Tritons

Named after the buried treasure, these mermen have pure hearts and actively seek to improve the world around them. Stories tell of these lost princes, and to an extent, they are treasured by the merfolk that remember the royal families. When the Darkfins took their revenge against the royal families, they took the lives of the kings and queens. Their descendants were lost to the many different worlds.
    The Blue Tail Princes: Dylan and Zephyr Zalrian

Dylan and Zephyr Zalrian are conservationists that actively look after the Merfolk's Sacred Island of Mua Pel'Am. They are the Elementals of the Sea and Sky, and they live by the merfolk traditions they represent. They only have human attire for when they leave Sulani and need to blend in with humans. Otherwise, they see little point in hiding their mermadic identity that makes up a significant part of who they are.

Dylan and Zephyr are best friends, and as twins, they can practically read each other's minds. They are inseparable and do almost everything together. Their strengths make up for the other's weaknesses. Despite their closeness, they are very different. Dylan is Creatively Gifted, a Master Musician, and a Master Artist. Zephyr is Mentally Gifted, a Whiz with Computers, and extremely handy.

51974597685_c65eb88d5e_k.jpg

The Pink Tail Prince: Jack Galleon - The Green Tail Prince: Alen Finley

Jack lives in the world of Henford-and-Bagley. He built a farm from scratch and grows everything anyone can think of. He lives a simple lifestyle and fell in love with Cecelia Kang. Cecelia wasn't the most devoted and was caught cheating on Jack. Their relationship has been bumpy with a brake up after Jack Proposed. Cecelia was caught flirting with another human man right after Jack Proposed. They are taking things slow as Cecelia and Jack work to rebuild their relationship. Jack wants to give Cecelia a second chance given their history. Jack has a Green Thumb and makes the world Greener with everything he grows. He's a merman with a lot of love to give.

Alen Finley is a Cat Lover. His whole life revolves around the 7 cats he adores. He's a vet in Brindleton Bay, and he devotes his time to caring for animals. Alen will not hesitate to sacrifice his own needs to help an animal in need. Alen is a gifted artist and enjoys painting. He's mostly defined by the animals he loves and cares for.

51973032557_f73af0b627_k.jpg

The Yellow Tail Prince: Aiden Sol - The Red Tail Prince: Jason Galen

Aiden is a Green Fiend that devotes his energy into upcycling bits and pieces into usable items for the home. Aiden is the Neighborhood's Master Crafter, and he found himself in Evergreen Harbor during a storm. The World of Evergreen Harbor was nearly lost to pollution and is a cancer to the Spirit of the Sky. Without Aiden, the World would have fallen into ruin a long time ago.

Jason Galen is a social media star, but he uses his fame to help those who need it. He wants to see San Myshuno as a bright place of culture and creativity. Jason remembers the Darkfins and what they did to his parents. In spite of what they did, Jason didn't let sorrow and anger drive him down a dark path of revenge. Instead, he strives to make the world a better place and often forgives instead of holding grudges.

51974112138_18660de0cd_k.jpg

The White Tail Prince: Lir Kailani - The Purple Tail Prince: Akira Ningyo

Lir Kailani was the first prince to be found and was raised by Kylen and Aaron Kailani. His dads kept his royal identity a secret from him until a Darkfin sought their revenge on the Abalone King's Bloodline. Lir learned to value family and strives to unite all the lost princes. He's already managed to defeat one of the Darkfins with Dylan and Zeph's help.

Akira is a recluse that seeks to improve his mind and spirit. He wants to learn everything there is to know about wellness, meditation, and the power of the mind. He's also happy to help others find their inner peace. Akira has a strong connection to the spiritual plane and often helps with the occasional hauntings and paranormal activity that plagues a home.

51974324104_624cd224f1_k.jpg

The Darkfins

The Darkfins are borthers and sisters from the Dark Depths of the Sea. They were cursed by the Elementals and Banished from the Sea by the Royal Families of Old. They want nothing more than revenge against those they believe wronged them, even if it could threaten the worlds.

Damion Morbius hunts them to complete his collection of Dark Souls. Damion has already claimed Sarah Darkfin's Soul.
    Archer, Nyx, and Freddy Darkfin

51974036936_39d99ec05b_k.jpg

Volcana and Flaira Darkfin

51973032312_bde1e189ba_k.jpg

The Kailani Legacy

The Kailani's are the largest merfolk family with a legacy of passing on the stories and history of all merfolk. They are the Keepers of Merfolk history and traditions. Lir Kailani inherited the responsibilities of remembering Merfolk History. The name Kailani means Sea and Land. Lir represents the Sea in the Family while the other Heirs connect the Land to the Sea.

The Kailani's mostly live in Sulani, but the next heir to the Kailani Legacy was born in San Myshuno and lives their with his twin brother and dads.
    Sarah, Reef, and Rylan Kailani

Reef was the Founder

51974597460_7976e90f0a_k.jpg

Kylen and Aaron Kailani

Kylen was the First Heir

51974036731_7bbdbefb65_k.jpg

Alex and Alen Kailani

Alex is the Second Heir

51974036621_de89f3220a_k.jpg

The Immortal Merfolk Legacy

Lir is both the Founder and the Heir of this Legacy. His job is to find and recruit all the lost princes. That hasn't stopped him from raising a family and adopting a wayward mergirl and inviting a wayward merboy into his home. Maria was adopted by Lir's Wife before Lir and Krista Married. Calden is Maria's boyfriend, and Lir could empathize with the Orphan living on his own. Lir brought Calden under his fin, and now, Calden lives with the rest of their growing family. Zalen is Lir and Krista's biological son.
    Krista and Zalen

51974324344_265c329c93_k.jpg

Calden and Maria

51973032442_7829857da1_k.jpg

The Sulani Pod

These merfolk live the traditional merfolk lifestyle and are the furthest from conforming to human society. Mua Pel'Am is sacred to merfolk and the hierarchy of the pod was established according to the Ancient Royal Bloodlines. Kemps Zalrian, the eldest Zalrian Brother, is the Pod Leader with the greatest authority. The Kailani's act as his advisors and hold higher standing in the pod. The pod itself isn't as strict to the hierarchy as one might expect, but there are certain things that require Kemp's Approval. For example, Dylan and Zephyr could not move into the University Dorms without their Uncles Approval. Such an act would involve living closer to humans and Dylan and Zeph needed to be advised on how to blend in with their human dorm mates.
    Kemps and Isla Zalrian

51974036386_7d4b8bc6bd_k.jpg

Calum, Juniper, and Arihi Zalrian

Calum is a merman from the Sea. Arihi is an Island Elemental that became half-mermaid to live with Calum in the Mortal Plane. Juniper is a merboy, but he's also the Spirit of Plants, an Earth Elemental.

51974597340_16d3ae5f2d_k.jpg

Fin, Lyric, and Andria Kian

A small family within the Sulani Pod. They help supply Kemp's Island Retail Store.

51973032157_d8ded5e96f_k.jpg

Hawea Savea, Nalani Mahi'Ai, and Anas Mahi'Ai

They help Kemps run his store.

51974036826_def5f45b4e_k.jpg

Don Lothario and Makoa Kealoha

A couple premades that I made into mermen. Don ate mermadic kelp and fled into the sea to escape commitment. Don isn't officially a member of the pod. I felt like Makoa took to being a merman naturally, and I felt like he should have been one when the expansion pack was released. Makoa is a member of the pod.

51974601945_dc0faf6a07_k.jpg

Kai, Lano, and Tero Kealoha

Makoa's Triplet Sons are a handful, but Makoa is all for a large family. Not kidding, Makoa and Lilliana would have had at least three toddler by the time I got to their rotation thanks to phone calls asking if they should have another baby. I just gave them triplets to help fill up their household. Still figuring out who the trips are, but I know that one if charismatic, one is a jokester, and the other grounds his brothers with his maturity.

51973036772_eedbb8a8e6_k.jpg

Jasmin Lohana, Sera Saphra, Maia Arian

Potential Girlfriends for the Trips

51974036351_d96b534135_k.jpg

Brindleton Bay Pod

These Merfolk live in Brindleton Bay and help to take care of the animals at Alen's Vet Clinic.
    Riley Celera, Kathy Mulligan, Jayson Farrell

51974597835_520711e1e4_k.jpg

Former Merfolk

Cecelia Zalrian was cursed to a mortal life thanks to Sarah's Malicious pursuit of Vengeance. Damion was a Merman before he became the Shadow Elemental and Collector of Souls.

Cecelia Zalrian and Damion Morbius
    Cecelia left Sulani to raise a Legacy of the Sea that would outlive her mortality. It was Cecelia and Dylan's last act of defiance toward Sarah Darkfin's cruel curse.

Damion is so entrenched in darkness that he may never regain his mermadic nature. Damion's Boyfriend is Caleb Vatore.

51973036552_05c7fd9d15_k.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I almost forgot.

My Alien Merfolk
    Helios, Eos, and Iona Eon

51973032597_ee3e182659_k.jpg

And yes, I aged up my merfolk toddlers to teens. Children don't have merforms, so I don't mind skipping the life stage with my merfolk. I just imagine merfolk growing up faster because they come from the sea. And, the sea has a lot of dangers that require a tail and growing faster.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Jimmy had an elaborate plan to propose to his high school sweetheart Miriam, now that they are a couple years into college. But it started pouring and thundering and wind was blowing like mad. Umbrellas were turning inside out!

It made for such a romantic proposal when they had to run for shelter. He was going to do it by a firepit, but this was an unexpected turn. Throughout many iterations of Sims, it's always the moments I don't plan or expect that delight me the most.

2QeZAqD.png

Rmfby9n.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    @Metior_Ice I love your back story and the amount of detail You have put into your characters, I think that is part of why I get stuck in a rut, I need to allow more Sims in to the story and not micro manage the heck out of every single one. I end up only playing one or two Sims bc of that. Thank You for the inspiration. I have been thinking about asking a Homeless Mermaid to join the household that Kai has befriended during his Conservation work. He always works from home and has found the secret Merfolk Island on the other side of the cave. I think She could add what is missing, as well as some toddlers!
    @GirafHuntr Very romantic moment in your story, that is what keeps the sims fresh for me to, the unexpected and unplanned. Sometimes it just does not happen enough.
  • Options
    @spend4zen Trying for baby with merfolk almost always results in merfolk.

I'm loving your updates, but I feel like missed the post that introduced Kai.

The best mermaid to introduce into your household is Nalani Mahi'Ai.

It's a great way to include merfolk and elementals in your game.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Just editing in the epic song that I think fits the fun I had with Dylan and Zeph.

https://youtu.be/8UnKCOA7H0I

@spend4zen the required packs to do this is Seasons, Island Living, and Paranormal Activity. However, the combination is epic.

First, Dylan and Zeph in typical merfolk attire. They are almost always sharing the same thoughts.

51973653912_2493bcecbd_b.jpg

Casually Summoning Volcanic Lava Bombs. When twins do it, it's double the trouble.

51974944364_95a0f6629e_h.jpg
    51974944359_fe1bbd0904_b.jpg

51973653732_6cd0b8440a_b.jpg

51974944349_b8711f36e5_b.jpg

Zeph is such a character. Apparently, summoning the cataclysmic power of fireballs from the sky is a little too boring.

51974736963_a19ba9c6f3_b.jpg

Explosions!
    51973653887_e2514eae9e_b.jpg

It's still too boring for Zeph.
    51974944324_c07429c854_b.jpg

Dylan... You shouldn't touch that...
    51975221985_38b12f4c96_b.jpg

At least they are harmless to elementals.
    51974944194_b3eeaf205b_b.jpg

Dylan and Zephyr can take a more ghostly form that Elementals are summoned in. I used the cheat:
    Traits.Equip_Trait Trait_Occultmermaid_Mermaidform as a toggle for their merform and human form.

Simply have them go for a swim and move them back on land to reset their swimming animation.

Anyways, thanks to the Paranormal Activity Pack, Dylan and Zeph can do everything a ghost can do.

The Ghastly Ritual

51975221950_93a957ed0f_b.jpg
    51974661391_483aaccf73_b.jpg

51974661386_455f40a46d_b.jpg

51974736768_46c274d8aa_b.jpg

51974736893_1d665c73d0_b.jpg

51975221905_7861f330b6_b.jpg

51974736873_c262f3ebb9_b.jpg

The Storm Rises from the Sea and Descends from the Sky
    51974736858_85a9560aa5_b.jpg

Playing Jokes on their Sister
    Zeph possessed the computer, and Dylan played the Song of Sophistication.

51974661336_742dd6a83a_b.jpg

Jade has been tense from being too close to family. Dylan and Zeph wanted to help loosen her up.

51975221870_e1061fda57_b.jpg

Playing Jokes on their Dad

Zeph passed through Calum. Needless to say, it was fun mischief.

51974736828_aa87c0fede_b.jpg
    51975221855_2ab694e8e6_b.jpg

51974944229_3b7a375c93_b.jpg

51975221825_8fbe068676_h.jpg

51974661296_16723299c1_b.jpg

In their Ghost form, merfolk actually float around. I caught this right when Dylan changed back.
    51974736798_c5bc87356d_b.jpg

After the spooky night was over, Zeph called clear skies.
    51974736758_a264634a33_b.jpg
  • Options
    Regarding my pics above, Ayla is still not pregnant since that phone call to her mother. Any ideas what went wrong?
  • Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    @Brd709 sometimes it just takes a bit to get them a baby bump that’s all
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    YellowLady wrote: »

I'm wondering if she'll suddenly get the bump if I can share the big news with her spouse?
  • Options
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Just now my sim self's middle daughter Ayla called her mother to tell her she was expecting yet another baby:
    nZ7m8AK.png
    pUHi6Re.png

At this point I switch over to Ayla's house to inspect this for myself. To me Ayla still looks the same shape as she did when I last played her. There is also no option to take pregnancy test on Ayla's toilet.

So I click on her icon on MCCC and head over to MC Pregnancy which tells me she is not pregnant:
    n3yLGLh.png

She's a played Sim?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I made a Viking couple & a Viking home. I saved it in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited April 2022

I'm wondering if she'll suddenly get the bump if I can share the big news with her spouse?

I suspect that if MCCC did not show her as pregnant, she's not for some reason. If you want to correct whatever glitch occurred, just start the pregnancy via MCCC.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    GirafHuntr wrote: »

I suspect that if MCCC did not show her as pregnant, she's not for some reason. If you want to correct whatever glitch occurred, just start the pregnancy via MCCC.

I have a feeling it’s a late interaction between her and her mother. Ayla just had baby number 4 so I think it may have been a call about baby number 4.
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice Nalani is the Mermaid that Kia knows, I don't think I ever gave him a proper intro into the storyline. He was a spur of the moment random make-over. My Sim Oliver was fishing and Kai, a conservationist came over and started talking to him, I liked his personality but he looked awful, he looked like someone that should live Henford, he had on overalls and had red hair with the geek glasses and this weird skin tone that looked alien so I decided that if my Sim was going to be friends with him I would make him over using the CAS full edit cheat. He turned out so good and one of the best make over's I ever did without much effort that I adopted him into the household. He is Oliver's best friends and island buddy. He also made him a Vampire so he can patrol the Island night and day without needing sleep or meals, just takes his little plasma packs along,lol. Needless to say Mua Pel'Am is sparkling clean with baby turtles but I need to figure out how to clean up the other area's. Does anyone know how to get the Community Center and Recycling stuff started in other neighborhoods? I built the Community area's and have it running in my neighborhood but it is just sitting doing nothing in the others. Today I am going to work on setting up a lot of the Worlds and neighborhoods with new sims and fix the mess I let happen with Neighborhood Stories. I know how I want it tweaked now so I have a lot of Sims to shuffle around. It will be a long play day. I will have a big picture post update tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    The Rise and Fall of Emotion, an Erik Cantrell REDUX

Erik was convinced that summer never existed. Shortly after the family arrived on Planet Earth, a place he had never been, and to be honest he was none too thrilled with, the family barely unpacked when it was time for he and his four siblings to begin classes. Since the family had lived on Vulcan for over a decade, and the older kids had completed their high school criteria, they were frustrated that they had to attend at all. Sim Nation law, however was quite clear on the matter. All Sims below the age of eighteen were obligated to attend school.

They did put the four Cantrell Teens into what was called an Accelerated Course. This meant that once they hit their next birthday, no matter how old, they would graduate high school and be done with it. Erik couldn’t wait. He had plans. Big plans.

The family home their father had inherited was in the province of Del Sol Valley. A desert, but heavily populated. Fall, thus far, was a mixture of heat and cool-to-cold weather. Erik only need wait for the leaves to change color. Hoping, that along with his classes, the seasons could be accelerated, too.
    Accelerated Classes, notwithstanding, the days crawled by. He was getting a strong A grade in all classes. The homework was almost child’s play. The classes boring as all-get-out. He wanted to leave early every day. Erik had his eye on the career he had already chosen. While he wrote songs, he also sang. He signed up with a company wherein they would send gigs his way. The more he completed, the better he would be noticed.

Sometimes, these gigs took place very late at night. One evening, after he won his second Karaoke Contest, keeping his title, he was called to such a gig. The house was empty and it was raining. Erik stood out on the sidewalk, trying his best to Stream the Event, and he had the attention of at least one Sim. She stood before him, black umbrella over her head and listened while Erik sang songs. He got drenched, but he also got a Gold Medal for the gig. This would ultimately translate to points. The more points he earned the more fame he would garner. Already, he was a Notable Newcomer.
    He was first invited by a Jesse to sing: Erik could see immediately, there was something ‘off’ about the soldier.
    KqhJae8.jpg

Then she got really weird muttering about the Mother, or something. He wasn’t sure. He just knew he wanted to sing and get out of there.
    KFyFegI.jpg

Erik gave it his all, even though Jesse ran down the street.
    VsBPQ25.jpg

Some gigs paid money. Erik had a couple of these and now had his own bank account. To date, he had earned almost §900 in cool, hard, credits called Simoleons, here. This puzzled him. He was well-aware Earth was a part of the Federation of Planets, so why did they have a different credit system? Everything about this planet was weird.

He put his mind to this as he lay on the top bunk bed, staring up at the dark ceiling. When he woke up, he discovered he had another gig. Who was up partying at 5:35 AM? He pulled some outside clothes on and sang his heart out again. At least it wasn’t raining this time, for which he was grateful. He hoped the rain hadn’t ruined his dress jacket. He had come from a Professional gig, hence the formal wear. Just to stand out in the pouring rain to sing. To One Sim. One.

The best news about any of this is, Erik Cantrell, was now a Rising Star on his way to being a B-Lister. One day. One day, I’ll make it big. One day …
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Glad to see your back at it. Are you rebooting with the new Mod? Someday I will add mods when they are done patching and updating and it's not such a hassle with worrying over them breaking. They were such a headache in Sims3 I decided to leave them alone this time around. I am off to go play right now, I have a lot to do in game today.
  • Options
    I Rebooted, more or less, with the Showtime mod. RTF won't be updated until sometime after June 10th. Could be a very long wait. I got a little troubled, though, because I thought I saw the Fan Meet & Greet that comes with GF when I installed Showtime, but when I tried to book the Event, discovered it was nowhere to be found. ::Sob::: So I did a 'Net search looking for a possible different singer mod, to no avail.

This morning, I decided to throw caution back into the wind. I found out, that a broken mod at least RTF, won't damage the save. Removing it will simply remove all that is from the mod, but the save should be okay. So, I downloaded it anew. I use the Road to Fame, Alternative version, since this one sometimes will allow 12 hours in which to complete the gig. I played today with that one in it. I shall write up what happened when the inspiration strikes me. I'm going to stay with the REDUX, however, because I want my couple to have a better Wedding, now that the patch has been released. RTF just gives a fuller, richer experience in my estimation. Had the Meet & Greet not been removed from the Events list, I would have soldiered through with just Showtime. I think, since that mod incorporates different careers in their mod, that there is too many Events in the list and something had to give. Pity, that.
  • Options
    nZ7m8AK.png
    pUHi6Re.png

n3yLGLh.png

She's a played Sim?

Yes, she's my sim self's middle daughter.
  • Options
    @spend4zen If it's the community lots, the best thing to do is vote on a type of lot to get things going. I think the maker lot is great for getting sims to recycle and fabricate stuff.

@GalacticGal your post made me chuckle. Erik is such a character. lol. I didn't know he was an Alien.
  • Options
    @spend4zen I almost forgot.

The Sulani Mana Trait is the trait my twins have that let's them summon volcanic lava bombs. If Nalani joins the household, have her summon the unique ghosts with that trait. If you can make them mortal, you can get that trait for your sims. Lava Bombs aren't the only ability Elementals have.

I hope Kai has max sun resistance. I often have to keep Juniper close to his twin Jade because he grows death flowers. Jade takes a lot of risks in the sun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top