Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you/would you use whims?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    Lady EmeraldLady Emerald Posts: 18 Member
    I usually have whims turned off but just recently turned them on again. They do get repetitive after a while.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I don't use the original whims, but I do use and love Bienchen's Whim Overhaul.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I use whims and I like them as they are
    I use whims as they are. Yes, the team could include new whims with every pack to keep things interesting but they're all good for a sim as it ages.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I use whims but I wish they were more significant in ___ way (explain in comments)
    I wish they didn’t stop adding new ones, they have time to make scenario’s and things but not to update whims with each of the packs. I get tired of seeing all the same ones over and over.
  • Options
    HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    I use whims but I wish they were more significant in ___ way (explain in comments)
    I do use whims and enjoy playing with them. I just wish they would update them and add more variety. I don't think whims have ever been updated since Sims 4 came out.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I like whims as a whole. i just wish there was more variety to them.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I have mods that improve them sort of so yes I use them but only because of the mods. I wish they were more like the previous games and they brought back fears like in Sims 2.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I use whims and I like them as they are
    .... the "as they are" is using Bienchen's Whim overhaul. Its livable, and not as repetitive as before (and no more "Buy a Bee Box"!!!). Whims are important to how I play my sims, not just for the points, but because I can pretend those things are what my sims really want. I'll do what I can to fulfill those wishes, except for boring ones like "Finish reading a book" or "Visit the library/museum/park" because those places are boring.