Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like to see body hair in TS4?

dannysage123dannysage123 Posts: 81 Member
edited March 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I can't believe it's coming up for 8 years of TS4 and they still DO NOT have body hair to make the male sims more realistic. Surley this should be a free patch update.

I don't like using mods when I play SIMS and feel that body hair should be included by EA, how hard can it be!

Would you like to see body hair in TS4? 76 votes

Yes
89%
crocobauraEvvieSimmerredrogue60GoodywoodMsMayIsb917Bloosmoojmka1219kokoro80Anmirlaalanmichael1akuheikomatsuKhrisstyneFroilemerejcp011c2BabykittyjadebixtersEmmaVanedannysage123 68 votes
No
10%
SusanaLeotesimgirl1010friendlysimmersEnkiSchmidtSeashoreLiviaCalico45LIL_LillyTawk 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2022
    Yes
    Why not

Also it should be usable on female Sims as well since there are women who have arm and leg hair
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    edited March 2022
    Yes
    Yes, yes, yes!
    For male and female sims please. :smiley:
    he/him
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    Yes
    I would love this! Been wanting them to add this for years now
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Yes
    Body hair, plus freckles and scars
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited March 2022
    Yes
    I mean in all honesty I don't think its something i would use too often so it missing doesn't quite bother me now that much

but if we get werewolves... yeah... they shouldn't be bald and i would like to give them some fur in their human form too

and then again bodyhair is normal human thing for all genders and genderless so you really shouldn't have to pay to put that on your sim
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yes
    Yes Please!
    My fake Wolfies needs it so much. Also, it would help make my handsome muscular male sims become even more gorgous for my females to fall for. ;):p<3
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    No
    Not really. I am not against it, but I won't use it I bet. Not unless I gave the random urge to create a monstrosity. I'd prefer other things, but I really do not care one way or the other.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'm not fussed either way. I might use it now and then if it came with a pack I wanted but it's not something I need. I'd also be concerned that it would look weird, because sometimes the facial hair looks odd to me.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Yes
    That’s what I will enjoy the most about a werewolf pack…..
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes
    Ideally with a werewolves pack.
  • Options
    TuskorTuskor Posts: 13 New Member
    Yes
    would work best stand alone or with a werewolf pack
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I didn't vote as I'm not fussed either way about this. If it's there for people who want it, it could be an option (the other day I was thinking about this and I thought it was already in it though; am I thinking of Sims3?). Having the option of a lot of things would be nice. For example, I don't give my Sim tattoos or heavy makeup because I'm not a fan of either, but those are there for other players.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Absolutely! But I'm also afraid that it will look like it's been drawn on with a sharpie pen because of the art style of TS4.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely! But I'm also afraid that it will look like it's been drawn on with a sharpie pen because of the art style of TS4.

The new belly and chest tattoos looks like hair from afar. I'm willing to substitute. :lol:
  • Options
    CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    Yes
    As long as it isn't just chest hair. Humans aren't hairless wonders.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Yes
    I would almost never use it (I'm not a fan IRL) but I definitely think it should be available in the game.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited March 2022
    I don't care. I'm not against it but it's not necessary either. I'm not even sure how it would work with cartoony Sims 4 graphics. Would it look like the shortest beard (stubble) that looks like dirt in the face? I've only seen some CC body hair that looks like alpha and don't really suit with Sims 4 graphics. :#
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    No
    the answer is no absolutely not unless they include toggles to turn off the feature in game option
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Yes
    ABSOLUTELY. Sorry for caps, it's my most wanted feature and it's been my most wanted feature since Seasons. So yes, absolutely yes.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Yes
    I voted yes for those who want it - I'd probably rarely use it myself, depending on what they gave us, as I am not a fan of body hair IRL. It's one of my germophobe triggers, actually, along with most facial hair lol.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited March 2022
    Yes
    Deleted by author’s assistant.
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Yes
    Not at all.
    tumblr_inline_oepx5s4rbI1tvszw3_500.gifv
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Yes
    Not at all.

Ah, the old reverse psychology ploy, eh? I hope it works!
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes
    Yes yes yes! And if it came as a free patch along side a Werewolves GP that's just the icing on the cake! Ive found some really good body hair cc that looks amazing on my sims, particularly on some of my favorite male sims. There should be different thicknesses of body hair to choose from as well!
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    edited March 2022
    Yes
    To be honest, most of the time I like my guys smooth. But I have a few specific male sims where I look at them and think, "this guy really needs some body hair". :lol: So I would use it if it were added.

If they add it as a base game patch, though, I really think they should include some kind of setting for players to prevent its use in random sim generation, for those who really don't want it. It would definitely change the look of sims in the game, so I think it should be totally optional.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".