Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Wedding Stories Now Releasing February 23

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited February 2022
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »
    They need a system where sims are attracted to dragons. Oh, but they would need to introduce dragons for that, wouldn't they? Guess they need to patch dragons into MWS to make it work.

Pitter patter, devs. Let's get at 'er.

A human and a dragon 😮 that's some shrek stuff that is 🤣 I don't want to know how 🤣🤣

[WARNING] Ruining of childhoods under spoiler
    thats how maleficent was made :smirk:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I thought she was some sort of fairy 🤣🤣 @Simmingal
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member

In OG animation she turns into a dragon
    now how does a fairy do that huh (I mean probably by fairy magic but what if...)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    They need a system where sims are attracted to dragons. Oh, but they would need to introduce dragons for that, wouldn't they? Guess they need to patch dragons into MWS to make it work.

Pitter patter, devs. Let's get at 'er.

Want to leave your beloved at the altar? Summon a dragon to help you escape.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Yesss! Amazing news that its' released for everyone! I don't mind waiting. Hopefully they can also fix the bugs people that tested the pack have been encountering.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Russia doesn't have to apologise at all @Ben_Vorobiev , this was EA mistake, I'm soo happy for you all 😊 happy simming and stay safe, thank you for educating me about your country
  • Options
    Ben_VorobievBen_Vorobiev Posts: 63 Member
    Russia doesn't have to apologise at all @Ben_Vorobiev , this was EA mistake, I'm soo happy for you all 😊 happy simming and stay safe, thank you for educating me about your country

Thank you! Me, you and the scottish scarf are friends forever <3
    With love from Moscow. :smile:
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »

In OG animation she turns into a dragon
    now how does a fairy do that huh (I mean probably by fairy magic but what if...)

A fairy and a dragon possibly 🤣 oh dear this is the first time in along time my childhood has been ruined 🤣, the other thing is understanding the vengaboys boom boom boom song meant lol @Simmingal
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    Wednesday February 23 is the new release date.
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    We in Russia are very sorry that due to this situation you will not be able to play at the weekend. We're really sorry. But we are very grateful to you for your support, it is very important for us. Many of us have not slept for a week in a row and almost went psychotic in this struggle. Nothing would have happened without you.

Thanks you, the international Sims Community for your help and support, you are the best!

You have nothing to apologize for. I'm glad all simmers will get to enjoy the pack. As it should have been from the start.
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Weeeee!! weddings for all! Ty sims team!!!!! <3<3<3<3
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hopefully this will give them time to fix any bugs & glitches in the pack before it gets released & maybe put in long white veils in it.
  • Options
    All simmers be like 🥳🥳💃 on the 23rd
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,848 Member
    Zero problems with waiting. It's a small price to pay to see everybody get the access they deserve and in some cases need. I know personally how much this buggy, frustrating, glorious game has done for me as I've struggled with gender issues. It's been my lifeline, it's kept me from losing my mind....or worse. There are surely thousands of Russian simmers that will get a lifeline from this pack wherever they fall on the LGBTQ spectrum, whatever it is they are dealing with.

The Sims can be(are) a life saver.
  • Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    edited February 2022
    Deleted
    Post edited by lori171957 on
  • Options
    Ben_VorobievBen_Vorobiev Posts: 63 Member
    LMLS2143 wrote: »
    Zero problems with waiting. It's a small price to pay to see everybody get the access they deserve and in some cases need. I know personally how much this buggy, frustrating, glorious game has done for me as I've struggled with gender issues. It's been my lifeline, it's kept me from losing my mind....or worse. There are surely thousands of Russian simmers that will get a lifeline from this pack wherever they fall on the LGBTQ spectrum, whatever it is they are dealing with.

The Sims can be(are) a life saver.

Great words!
    With love from Moscow. :smile:
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I have no issue waiting, and I hope it also gives them some more time to iron out some of those pesky bugs. More than anything though, I'm relieved that the Russian community will be able to experience the pack after all.

I've been keeping up with everything that's going on, and this whole thing has left a seriously bitter aftertaste. We're now being told that they're reviewing their options, and will be releasing the pack "unaltered and unchanged, featuring Dom and Cam". This was an option all along, but nobody at EA/Maxis did their homework?

My initial reaction felt like a classic case of good intentions, but poor execution. Now, I'm not sure what to think, and I can't shake off this PR stunt feeling. The bar was already low, but wow, this has been a mess from the get-go.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Disappointed at the delay so last minute before the release, but glad they've sorted the situation so the community can move on
  • Options
    Onverser wrote: »
    Disappointed at the delay so last minute before the release, but glad they've sorted the situation so the community can move on

I wasn't going to stop going on about it until it was set right, I have my fellow simmers back 😊
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    FurAndYarn wrote: »
    lunaoddity wrote: »
    A happy ending for all. But all of this because "they didn't know..."

After this I hope they reassess their priorities back to gameplay rather than selling representation (TM). Say whatever you want, but at the end of the day it's a game for all simmers to create their stories.

I'm being silly and old, but it does all make me rather miss the days when games were just games.

This doesnt mean you're silly or mean you're old. A lot of us are tired of it too 😂😂
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited February 2022
    I don't know what is worse: the delay or the pious martyrdom of Oh-I-can-wait simmers here >:)
  • Options
    talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    Maybe now that the release date is pushed back, we can get base game slow dancing for when it actually releases! I think that would be amazing. It is a little disappointing that it had to be pushed back though. At least everyone will be happy now that things are being fixed!
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    edited February 2022
    To be honest, I think they pushed the release back because of all the bugs. If they are sure they can release in Russia (I know the letter is saying they are working on it, but they won't promise everyone the pack if they were not sure, right?) and nothing has to be changed, what exactly are they working on? I'm hoping bugs. 😅
    Maybe I'm wrong and there are some legal/production issues. But I still hope they will fix the most awful bugs.

Edit: yep, that's what I mean.

Ridiculous.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Great and fair it's going to be released in Russia.