Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited February 2022
    @emorrill interesting, a pregnancy! I thought Penny and the doctor would be first.

@bekkasan Love the cottage! You are good at building.
    Post edited by ZhakiraP on
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options

Childhood rivals finally facing off :p
    Only in a tournament, so no steel weapons allowed. :(
    51885262648_fab22faeb2_k.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan it'll be an interesting side mystery about where Gobias is. I don't know if I'll find him. And if I do find him what will I do with him if he's got no body. I'm thinking total anhilation if that's possible, and then go back to an old save. Get him into the library and start adding him to all relevant family trees.

Not all the sims in the boarding school have been in other games. Some have been in Oscar's story for a while and some appeared for the first time when I moved the game to Moonfall Island.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Feeling a bit better today, no sore throat or fever now. My workplace follows the CDC guidelines so I got to return to work tomorrow, but luckily have Friday and Saturday off. I ended up playing day 238 and 239 last night in the Langerak save, will share that after comments. I've just been watching YouTube videos and reading some comics from the early 90's. Currently, Lex Luthor died but his brain was saved and put into a clone, so now he's pretending to be his own son, Lex Luthor II. He's pretending to have been raised by foster parents in Australia and isn't bald like Lex Luthor normally is. I'm just a few story arcs before the Death of Superman story arc where the villain Doomsday kills Superman. It's been pretty interesting reading comics from when I was just a baby. I'm following a DC Comics reading list that hits all the important stories.

Page 4313

@Devalaous Nice to see your Sims having a good time at university.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks!

@emorrill That's a sneaky burglar. Must've figured out about the alarm.
    Lol, never would have thought about Erin and Buster.
    Good, at least the cop actually did something.
    I usually ignore the deals, which I shouldn't. However, there is only so much I want from there, mostly just the last 4 worlds I don't have.

@Turjan Hope he picked up all the recipes while he was in China.
    I also hope he gets some more money.
    It's funny that he's level 5 celebrity but doesn't have much money.
    I always liked Elvira. Whenever my Sims get to Bridgeport, it'll be fun interacting with her.
    Probably so. At least there is a few ways to reduce the bloat.
    The future pics look nice.
    Glad he got a Plumbot. That'll help him out.

@bekkasan Great scenery pic!

@Karritz Nice to see a little bit from Oscar's Teen Years.

@lisasc360 It'd be nice if we could upload them on all threads that way. However, there might be a reason they don't.
    I wish it would have, but I wasn't lucky. Only good thing is it lets me stay home for several days to get rid of the symptoms. I'm feeling close to normal today.

Page 4314

@bekkasan Thanks. Starting to feel somewhat better now, going back to work tomorrow. I did get some vitamins to take too.
    Great pictures!
    Hopefully Layla doesn't come across anything dangerous.
    Hmm, it sounds like the Fates have trouble contacting Layla. I wonder why she had visions of them getting attacked earlier?
    That's a relief that Layla doesn't have to be the Oracle anymore.
    Okay, was not expecting Mary to actually be one of the Fates.
    I kind of hope Mary gets to reconnect with her sisters, as long as she gets to stay on Earth with Damien.
    I'm so curious to see Mary when she's not a ghost. It's a bit hard to tell what a Sim looks like when they are a ghost, especially depending on what type they are.
    Great update!

@Sprottenham Yeah, it's probably the athleticism that done it. I put it up for the winter though.
    It does kind of sound a little bit dirty.
    Lol, wouldn't be my first choice for a hangout.
    Thank you, I've been enjoying Lily as an adult.
    Thanks, starting to feel closer to normal now.
    Great update! Seems everyone is still having a good time on the cruise.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, I'm starting to feel somewhat better now.

@GraceyManor Starting to feel better. Just a lot of congestion and a stuffy nose.

@Karritz Hetal's got a unique name.
    Great update!
    Thanks, starting to get back to normal.

@emorrill You're welcome.
    That's okay, I completely understand.
    I'm starting to feel better.

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks, I'm starting to.

@ZhakiraP Interesting to see Riverview empty. I've only seen Sunset Valley that way.

***More to come later, going to do some other things for a bit.
  • Options
    Didn't mention this earlier, but my area is in a Winter Storm Warning again. Winds around 40 MPH, 5-10 inches of snow (a foot in some places), and possible power outages are all possible. Luckily, my brother has a 4-wheel drive truck so he's taking me to work tomorrow and picking me up. Funny thing is, today's high was in the mid 50's and starting on Monday, we are in the 40's again. Crazy Illinois weather for ya.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Great job on Eddie.

@Turjan I seem to be somewhat better, just have some sinus trouble and a stuffy nose. Got to go back to work tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be wore out, but it'll be good to get back to normal.
    You're welcome.
    Stephen is a cute toddler.
    I'm glad Ethan's descendants are doing better.
    Lol, I used that head on L4U-Rn and had the same issue with it.
    Looks like his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
    Great update!

@emorrill I think I have an idea why Leah is nervous.
    Called it.
    She's a bit further along than I expected.
    I'd be afraid of that too, although I have a feeling that the Wizard will take everyone back and there won't be any issue.
    I've heard a lot of women hate going to those exams.
    I think Elliott will be okay with the baby, he just might be nervous like Leah is.
    It'll be sad to see the end of this story, but at least I know it's still got some more updates until it's over.
    Great update!
    Luckily, the sore throat let up this morning, although I do feel it slightly at times.
    Gonna take me a bit of time, the model itself costs about $500, then I got to buy wood decks for another $100 or so (don't want to paint decks). That's the most expensive parts.
    Store stuff is kind of high, and I don't need it to continue playing so I agree with what you said.
    Yeah, the Rams did win. I don't really pay attention to football but do like to watch the Super Bowl. However, I ended up not watching, although it was on in the living room if I wanted to.
    I actually have not seen that movie, but I did have like a sticker/coloring book from it. And I of course have read the Bible verses related to Moses.

@Astro Nice house they got there.
    Lots of Plumbots on the thread today, lol. Makes me want to put one back in the Langerak save I have.

@Onverser Hope things go well for Miguel.
    Hopefully he didn't get caught.

@Nikkei_Simmer I hate when anybody interrupts the queue. Paparazzi and fans are bad about doing that to celebrities.
    Poor Haruo, getting stung stinks.
    You might have. I had some family members that had an illness that acted about like COVID, but it was a few months before it was "officially" in the US. I got lucky, took me two years before I got it. I'm vaccinated but COVID got me, I'm one of the breakthrough cases.

@Karritz I kind of remember Wilhemina. Haven't played in Moonlight Falls for a bit so it's been a bit since I've seen her.

@bekkasan Yeah, I'm hoping there aren't any side effects. We learn more and more about it everyday, but it'll probably be a bit before we really know what long term effects it can have.
    I seem to be getting better, so I'm returning to work tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it.
    You're welcome.
    Nice house.

@ZhakiraP Well, that's good. Don't want them to hurt each other.

***All caught up, glad to finally have gotten through everyone's updates, I enjoyed them all, as usual. And I was also happy to see that @jillbg posted a new update to her Grey Witches story. I love reading Sims stories, if you can't tell. :smile:
  • Options
    Goth Family Update, Day 238

***Haven't officially closed the poll yet, but it looks like Moonlight Falls is the next destination for the family. I believe that fairies will be the starting generation there, but might change depending on who Lily's descendants marry. We are still on generation 6 at the moment, so we have a bit before generation 10 moves there. I think generation 10 will find someone to marry there.

6zw5ov6.jpg
    For breakfast, the family ate some pancakes that Harlan had made. This time, he did not burn them.

7xPAlzN.jpg
    WuYQFvr.jpg
    Lily got a call saying that Pierre Langerak wanted to go on a date with her. Lily said yes, but only because she thought Rose might like him instead. Rose took her cue and just happened to show up. Lily played guitar while Rose chatted with Pierre.

CBgRkrJ.jpg
    After a bit of talking, it was clear that they were attracted to one another. The only bad thing is that he has the insane trait. :lol:

HuwdMG5.jpg
    Ivy and Holly played with the blocks table. I've decided that Ivy isn't going to be based on Poison Ivy anymore, but is still named after her.

ruvycik.jpg
    Brandon is unemployed, mostly so he can learn to play drums. He's still got 90 days before he even ages to Adult, so he has a while anyway. The family is already rich, though, so I'm not too worried if he never gets a job.

hJ34iRV.jpg
    Rose shared her first kiss with Pierre, but then it was time for him to head to work. At least I can safely say that Rose should be set for when the time comes to move her out.

UuowiSX.jpg
    Seems that Lily always has to chat about athletics. There are other things she could discuss with her sister.

Zwlshdv.jpg
    Rose has been practicing her piano skills as well. I heard her playing "I've Been Working on The Railroad" and "Three Blind Mice."

MXymKeB.jpg
    I want Brandon to lose the Naquin last name so the family will stay Goth's. I ended up having Lily propose to him and she'll be the one to initiate the wedding as well. It'll be nice because I can tie my Goth's into the Moonlight Falls ones by saying Harlan's line are distant relatives to the ones there.

QTg9g9n.jpg
    Lily needed watered, so what better way than to have her fiance join her?

JZAuukx.jpg
    Only Harlan and Brandon ate supper, and shortly after, I gave Harlan hardly hungry. There is almost no need for food in the house at the moment.

LPsyWLW.jpg
    Lastly, Lily, Rose, and Brandon had a jam session for a few hours before bed. The next day was a Sunday, so there was no hurry to get to bed other than the toddlers needed put to bed.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Langerak Family Day 239

e1HwnRx.jpg
    Brandon was one of the first ones up, so he ate breakfast on his own.

n6g0P5S.jpg
    YcerkpT.jpg
    Then it was time for the twins birthdays.

V2eKbgB.jpg
    24WSODg.jpg
    I dressed them up in similar outfits, although one is in pajamas at the moment.

LvIwlRh.jpg
    The birthdays took a while for some reason, so I ended up just letting everyone eat. Harlan was getting hungry finally after I gave him Hardly Hungry.

7SY520Y.jpg
    Rose wanted a karaoke machine, so I put one in her room. I took it out later, but kept it so they can use it again.

NakCXxd.jpg
    Holly and Ivy sat and watched TV for a while.

fvXR57Z.jpg
    lcVB5HI.jpg?1
    Daisy with Beth, premakeover
    For some reason, Beth Gaffney was standing on the front porch. If you remember, she was the lady that Daisy took a selfie with in my profile pic. However, I edited Beth to be sort of a modern vampire lady, and changed her name to Elizabeth.

xw4OmzB.jpg
    Before bed, Harlan sang a song with his daughter while Brandon booed them.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2022
    I am so mad! the sims I created for my new story completely vanished from my household bin.:(
    The guy is still there, but the girl and her family is missing! I worked so hard on them, I didn't delete anything.
    But they completely vanished from the household bin,

I worked really hard on them and saved them to the bin so I wouldn't lose them, I load up a new world and they are gone.The guy is there, but the girl and her household vanished.I can't make another sim look good like she did.:(

Edit: I guess deleting my script cache somehow deleted them.When I restored my cache files from the recycle bin
    it brought them back!
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited February 2022
    Yes, the soon-to-be significant other of Haruo in my "freeplay".

No it's not River in this one.

Fh8ROv6.jpg
    It's Featherbelle... the simself of my RL wife...and yes, she has those beautiful blue eyes of hers in real life. <3
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I am so mad! the sims I created for my new story completely vanished from my household bin.:(
    The guy is still there, but the girl and her family is missing! I worked so hard on them, I didn't delete anything.

I worked really hard on them and saved them to the bin so I wouldn't lose them, I load up a new world and they are gone.The guy is there, but the girl and her household vanished.I can't make another sim look good like she did.:(

I've lost a few over the years. The thing I try to remember to do now is to 'Share' them. This save a Sims3Pack file to the Exports folder. That is meant to be the way to share to the Exchange. But instead I put them into a folder named MySims that I keep on a few different backup hard drives. That way I can install them through the launcher whenever I need them.

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Karritz wrote: »

I've lost a few over the years. The thing I try to remember to do now is to 'Share' them. This save a Sims3Pack file to the Exports folder. That is meant to be the way to share to the Exchange. But instead I put them into a folder named MySims that I keep on a few different backup hard drives. That way I can install them through the launcher whenever I need them.

my computer is running out of space unfortunately and my floppy drive is filled with backups of saves and store items.
    Anywho, I got them back by restoring the cache files I had deleted.I like to clean my game's cache after each use.And never had this happen before.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Murderer...
    51885995017_58ad347193_k.jpg
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited February 2022
    @ZhakiraP Thank you very much for the comments. It should be interesting to see how your genetics experiment with those challenge sims turns out. Do you use the Random Genetics mod or do you go with EA genetics? I'm looking forward to what you will come up with in Moonlight Falls next. That image of the sword fight from your medieval save looks great :smile: .

@Astro Great ITF-style house. Did you build that yourself? By the way, your bot fan sim can enter plumbot competitions in "bot form", if you ever want to try.

@emorrill Thanks a lot for the comments. Oh, you called your brother Jun? I can see that that gave you a chuckle. In Bridgeport, it's the name of Jun Xu, the female vampire in that pic, though.
    Really? :joy: Guess I never played long enough in BP to notice. I do know everyone's eyes are huge over there. :lol:
    Yes, many sims there have their eye sliders on max position. You can always tell when I forgot to edit someone, like in this case Ethan's colleague Odine.
    GCF5yGU.jpg
    Other slider positions are very common, like max face profile, short chins, high cheekbones, low cheek fullness, etc.
    Oh come on, we need to see a close up of Ethan in the bathtub there! :smiley:;) :p:love:
    Heh, as I only use one skin and no individual body sliders, Ethan looks like all the others males, anyway, just a bit scrawny and muscular at the same time :wink: .
    Regarding your story, I see it as some kind of "redemption story", one of individual and collective growth, so we don't need no effing tragedy here :smiley: .

@Nikkei_Simmer I must admit I use douglasveiga's AutoCollectInteraction mod, which makes your sims collect autonomously. It's a bit cheaty, but I don't enjoy that visual search for rocks only sometimes.
    Hmm, I never used that cauldron, other than as random attraction for townies in parks. You put gem dust in?
    I assume you let your wife create her simself? Otherwise, I'd see that as risky. However, given how the sim looks, she should be happy :wink: .

@Silverofdreams30 That's definitely an improvement. Well done :smile: .

@bekkasan Thank you for commenting. Regarding my "green thumb", I can at best claim that my plants live :lol: .
    hmm, those toddlers look very much alike. Ethan sowing some seeds around town?
    Well, that's right. I didn't want to do the same thing as every save, which ends up with a big family with kids and IF's. Although you never know what happens in the future. The kids look more similar than they probably are, because the game puts all of them in the same clothes.
    Lovely starter house in a cabin style. The kitchen looks a bit cramped for my taste, but that may be the angle of the shot, and well, there's the harsh money limit, and it's amazing what you did for that budget.

@Brandontaylor Good to hear that your health is improving. Thanks a lot for the comments.
    Ethan is the first sim I ever made, and he's from Bridgeport, so one of the (I guess randomized) traits is Star Quality, which probably explains why he is a level 5 celebrity without money.
    Insane isn't too bad on a sim, as long as you play the sim yourself. With SP, all calls are off.
    I love how toddlers play at the interactivity table. And they look awesome after they aged up :smile: .
    Congrats to Lily and Brandon for getting engaged.
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited February 2022
    @ZhakiraP

Interesting screenshot,
    so that guy killed that ghost?

@Turjan

thank you, had some new cc I wanted
    to try out and it's always best to create a sim then hehe.
    Great screenshot.

@Brandontaylor

good to hear you are better.
    Great updates.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Been playing on Pokemon Legends Arceus a lot lately. Working through the Post Game, though I need to change my team around.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    Love day came around, and Tiara Angelista invited Ethan over to stay at her house. Which he did.
    Ym02jED.jpg
    1Sk7wWm.jpg
    He also took the time to play with their daughter Stefanie.
    eNDnQND.jpg
    Ethan later went to a party, and Tiara wanted to have another date the same day. Given how eager she seemed, she didn't show much initiative though. She's a kleptomaniac btw., which also means she never gets invited :tongue: .
    Next day, Ethan had a drink promotion, and he stumbled into Elvira, which meant more chatting.
    QF9XvpD.jpg
    She really loves to chat, and SP tries to set her up with Buster Round, the guy she slapped at the diner during one of my previous updates. Nothing seems to come from that though.

Tiara's half-brother Bronson Littler had just aged up to young adult, and the game gave him the "Inappropriate" trait, which he put to good use on Big Hartley in this image.
    LJtBgA8.jpg
    The bar system shows first signs of breakdown. Or it's the issue that hardly any of the guests qualifies to get past the bouncer. As a result, all sims are piled up in the small elevator room.
    06Liesf.jpg
    Romeo talks about a plane. I guess he is reminiscing about the airport queue when he took a charter flight to the Sims equivalent of Mallorca.

Ethan was chatting with Morrigan, who was actually bearing another child from her husband Wogan. Given how volatile their marriage is, that came unexpected.
    jGg7mF5.jpg
    A dance promotion brought Ethan to meet Emmy again. This time, it went well.
    C78l258.jpg
    The date that followed was a complete disaster though. Emmy is hot-headed, and she was on the war path for some reason, so Ethan just left after a short while.

On the money side, Elektra got occupied with some space rock splitting, and while I don't see the colors right, some of you may notice that she got quite the haul there.
    l4y22GS.jpg
    I later (on a Thursday to avoid having to pay taxes for the spires) I let the Tiberium grow out. This should pay for the next bills.
    MCLj9va.jpg
    Of course, Electra is also busy with gardening, which sometimes takes up half the day.
    Co56RtZ.jpg
    We also have some of these, but those don't really matter.
    MNyd9JG.jpg
    I forgot to tune out aliens though, but they are only picking on Electra, who gets the moodlet, but doesn't really care, as she didn't get the chip that allows her to get sad about it.
    k4Gz06x.jpg
    To be continued...
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Your Eddie is another cutie sim!

@ZhakiraP Thank you!
    Great picture of them sword fighting.
    OoOo...cool pic! I want to know the how, when, where and why. Looks like I know who 'dunit'.

@Karritz Good luck with the search!

@Brandontaylor Glad you are feeling better.
    Thank you for the comments on my pictures and update.
    I'm glad I was able to surprise my readers. :grin:
    I enjoyed the update. Still got awhile before they move to Moonlight Falls I see. I like that you plan some things ahead and let others happen in game.

@GraceyManor I'm so sorry. Glad you found them. I've never lost anything from deleting those cache files. I know you said your puter is filling up. Perhaps there are some things you can delete to make room to save them as @karritz suggested. I save all mine but in .sim form rather than sims3packs. I really don't like using the launcher any more than necessary.

@Nikkei_Simmer Haruo is a lucky man!

@Turjan Thanks for the comment. Yes, that kitchen is way small for me too. I had to close off the bathroom and I really wanted the nursery and to use the log cabin siding which is not free. :grin: Plenty of room to expand as sims start dumpster diving and/or painting and earning money. :lol:
    I saw your comment about the sliders in Bridgeport maxed out. You forget to mention the maxed chest sliders on the bartender ladies. :grin:
    Cute picture of Ethan and his daughter.
    Yes, the bot made quite a killing with the gems. Should pay for taxes for quite some time if you sell them at the consignment store.

A couple more of the houses that Shane and Gina checked out in the Disney Magic Kingdom world. This is Blossom Cottage by @ks0. It is in Fantasyland and I love the waterwheel and use of the old timey gas pumps.
    51877115751_a9c19be6bc_o.jpg

For those sims who are wealthy and want a luxurious estate, buy Paradise Estate by @soocoolsim. It is built in Adventureland. It is an amazing build. I can see Damien and Mary and their friends enjoying this as a marvelous vacation home. I'm not sure if his reward was enough to purchase it though. Shane and Gina were wandering with their jaws hanging open while they explored the estate.
    51877756265_87ef7818b1_o.jpg
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    @Brandontaylor Haha, I definitely did not build the house, I'm a terrible builder, lol. And I did not know that about bot fans.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I had already typed up the second part, and then I pressed "reload" for some unfathomable reason. I'm feeling incredibly dumb (and no, I don't need any "because you are" comments :lol: ). Needed some lunch and a coffee first.

Elektra's life wasn't all work though. Even though she probably has no real idea of fun, she at least pretends enough :smiley: . Like many plumbots, she likes to spend her spare time in the pool.
    NAYTz4a.jpg
    Often enough, Ethan joins in on the watery fun.
    MvVWNKS.jpg
    Even before bedtime, Ethan likes to autonomously go for a swim.
    pUGSTvK.jpg

We shouldn't look down on other sims, but when "we" do, we see the Littler household. Reuben was throwing a party, and Ethan was invited, so he went. It's the neighbors after all. I expected it to be boring, but Reuben's ex-wife Renee decided to show up, even though she had packed her daughter Deidre and left for greener pastures a long time ago (insert failed relationship with Alexy Fresco here). Well, hello there.
    eYUGEeF.jpg
    It ended as it usually ended when they still provided daily entertainment.
    hJxER4j.jpg
    The other party guests weren't exactly a hoot, either. I don't think Ethan had ever exchanged a single word with Mayor Jeffrey Cook. That didn't change during this occasion, either.
    7pZUA9X.jpg
    I guess Ethan has a hunch that Jeffrey isn't exactly the most friendly type, as Bronson quickly learned.
    cqQZIWt.jpg
    I wasn't really paying attention, and I completely missed what led to Bronson Littler suddenly smooching Ethan. I don't even have a pic. The both look content with themselves though.
    QgN08RQ.jpg
    The remarkable thing about this is that Ethan has lots of friends with benefits, even kids with some of them, but none of those friends count as "romance partners". :lol: . So here we have it, after all that time:
    zvne1J1.jpg
    "First romance". I was sitting there, laughing for ages.

Some of you may remember that the first three people Ethan ever met were Beau Merrick, whom I haven't seen in ages, Bronson Littler and Elspeth Cook, mayor Cook's daughter. All three were visiting Ethan in his apartment, and the latter two usually after school, given they were still highschool kids. Elspeth is the same age as Bronson, so she also aged up and, of course, threw a party. Ethan was hardly with his foot through the door, when Elspeth initiated elevator woohoo.
    Jw8dlKe.jpg
    You probably know which mod lets you make this an autonomous behavior, but I think there's something off with the attractiveness of elevators. Ethan isn't irresistible, flirty, or has the Master of Seduction reward, so I'm a bit baffled. They were hardly out of the elevator, when Violet Atkins came around.
    rE9eWxz.jpg
    XVtLlEV.jpg
    Violet may be a very attractive woman, but she's already beyond the age where the dice start rolling every day. At this point, it was still somewhat amusing. Then Elspeth came for seconds.
    E2pjn0F.jpg
    Sigh. What happened to talking to people? I have to look how to tone this down, as it's getting over the top. On a different party, Lola tried to woohoo with Ethan. She made more than a dozen attempts, which I all canceled, given she was the fiancee of Kai Leiko at that point, and Ethan has at least some principles (which didn't prevent Lola from breaking up with Kai the next day anyway, but that's beside the point).
    And for Elspeth, I hope she considers going down the route she started with Jett Atkins.
    HSUMXAR.jpg
    He may not be exciting, but he's available.

A last thing I want to mention is that Ethan finally got his promotion to level 9 of his career. Here he is leaving as a level 8 for the last time.
    MbIbGTF.jpg
    Now he only works three days a week, and the next workday is taken up by Leisure Day, followed by four regular days off work. If this goes on like this, the next promotion will probably take yet another two weeks *sigh* Eh, he'll survive.
    As for his love life, no idea. I'm as undecided as he seems to be :lol: .
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    @bekkasan
    I don't like the launcher, I convert my stuff to .pack files and try
    to merge them together.I have too many games(not jus sims XD) on my PC.
    I never had anything like that happen before either.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    This one's based on a book I just finished reading and thought it would make a good story for sims.
    It was called "Wilderness Hideout" Only difference is I reversed roles, so the female is the rancher and the male is the scientist.

Screenshot-295.jpg
    "Keep running you fool" Jacob thought as he made haste through the forest.
    His head aching from a mix of dehydration and an adrenaline.He couldn't stop now,
    not if he wanted to escape his attacker.He picked up the pace and continued to run
    as quickly as his legs would carry him.

Screenshot-297.jpg
    "DR Rush, please I just have to speak with you." The older gentleman called out.
    Jacob didn't know who this man was. His only guess was that the man wanted his information
    on his current research project. Jacob was a neuroscientist working for Cambridge University, his
    current project: To find a natural cure for autoimmune disease. His guess was that this man worked
    for a pharmaceutical company, seeking to stop Jacob and his research; if they had found a natural cure,
    the market for medicines would plummet.

Screenshot-298.jpg
    Jacob: I haven't the foggiest idea who you are.
    Stranger: But I know you, and I do have one message for you Doctor Rush.

Screenshot-299.jpg
    Stranger: Now to be rid of you once and for all.
    The man dragged Jacob to the cliff, tossing him into the river below.
    Stranger: Shouldn't be a bother no more.

Screenshot-300.jpg
    "Are you okay? Come on wake up?" A voice called out to Jacob. HIs head
    was throbbing and he could barely move. "Uh, what happened? Where am I?"
    He said trying to sit up. "You nearly drowned, but its alright, your safe." Jacob slowly
    rose, rubbing his eyes. Realizing he wasn't alone, he jumped to his feet, ready to defend
    himself from what he thought was another attacker.

Screenshot-301.jpg
    Jacob: I'm not giving you any of my information, so you can get away
    from me.
    Stranger: So that's how we say "Thanks" for pulling you out of the river.
    Jacob: You....what?
    Stranger: I'm Brianna.I pulled you out of the river, I heard you yelling and
    ran to see what was going on.But I can very easily toss you back in.
    Jacob: And you would enjoy doing that, wouldn't you.
    Brianna: What are you rattling on about?

Screenshot-303.jpg
    Jacob: Don't lie, I know you must be working with my attacker.
    Why else would you want to help me?
    Brianna: I dunno, maybe because I don't let people die, if I can help
    it.
    Jacob felt that Brianna was telling the truth, yet he didn't feel comfortable
    with his rescuer. Why would someone be out here all alone?
    Brianna: What happened?
    Jacob: I was attacked...I think by someone who is after my research.
    Brianna: Research?

Screenshot-306.jpg
    Jacob: I'm a neuroscientist, studying natural cures for autoimmune
    diseases.
    Brianna: That sounds incredibly
    Jacob: Boring? Yes I know, thanks for stating the obvious.
    Brianna: You didn't let me finish, I was actually going to say interesting.
    Jacob: That's a first most people find it boring.Ugh, my head feels like I been
    hit by a train.
    Brianna: You probably have a concussion, let me get you some ice.
    Jacob: No thank you....I'll take care of myself.

Screenshot-312.jpg
    Jacob knew he was out here doing research, but he wasn't remembering
    what he had discovered...Was it the concussion that was causing his memory
    loss? Perhaps he should receive medical attention, but he hadn't the time for
    such nonsense.If someone was out to get him, he needed to protect his research.
    Brianna: I tried 911 again, there is no cell service out here...Your best bet is to come in
    to town and use a phone there...My home has a phone...you can call the authorities.

Screenshot-308.jpg
    Jacob was hesitant to take up Brianna's offer. He still wasn't sure what
    her motive was for helping him; but it seemed he had little choice. What
    if she was telling the truth? Then he would be left out here alone with an
    attacker.
    Jacob: Alright...but just to use a phone...I'm not one for accepting help
    Brianna: Why is that? You think you're too smart to receive help? Everyone
    needs help once in a while.

VdxjPzGJ
    Jacob ignored Brianna's words, as he hobbled toward the road where her
    car packed. It was a quiet drive back to Meadow Glen, an area he had never
    been to before. Questions were filling his head. Who was this girl? What was her
    motive? What was it that he was on the brink of discovery? And how to get rid of
    his attacker? The car came to an abrupt stop, which snapped Jacob back into reality.

Screenshot-315.jpg
    Brianna led Jacob into the kitchen; where an elderly woman was busy
    baking."Momma, I'm home." Sarah turned quickly to greet her daughter;
    and quickly looked Jacob over. "Who is this?" Sarah asked curiously.
    Brianna: This is Doctor Rush, with Cambridge Univeristy.He needs
    a phone to call work; apparently got attacked in the mountains.
    Sarah looked over again at her guest,trying to study him without being
    too obvious."Of course, the phone is in the living room."

Screenshot-318.jpg
    Jacob: Detective Harper? Its Jacob...
    Harper: We were very worried! I have search teams out looking
    for you.
    Jacob: I was attacked down by the lake, by an older gentleman...Detective Harper,
    this man tried to kill me.
    Harper: He's probably after your research, Jacob.
    Jacob: That's what I thought as well...I don't know what to do, but I'm
    stranded out here.
    Harper: Actually, its probably best if you lay low for a while, if you could find
    shelter where you are, I'll start an investigation into this.
    Jacob: Are you telling me not to come back? What about our presentation?
    Harper: I will try to get that postponed, I think for now you best stay in hiding.

Jacob hung up the phone and sighed in annoyance. Not only did he have to
    find somewhere to stay, he had to put his work on hold...It was going to be a long
    stressful night for Jacob.

Screenshot-316.jpg
    Brianna: Poor guy is all shook up.Not even a thank you.And he
    accused me of wanting information.
    Sarah: He's probably just afraid is all.You might want to check in
    and make sure all is well.

Screenshot-320.jpg
    Brianna: You look disturbed.
    Jacob: I am disturbed....the police are going to start an investigation;
    however I have to stay in hiding....I can't do that! I have work to do...whatever
    it was...I can't even remember exactly what I was working on.
    Brianna; Its probably your concussion, it will come back to you.Have faith..
    Jacob: I don't believe in a higher power..
    Brianna; That's alright, you can still have hope.
    Mother says your more than welcomed to refugee here...
    And before you say you don't accept help, my mother doesn't take no for
    an answer.

Jacob sighed.Brianna was a difficult person to argue with.Part of Jacob
    understood where she was coming from, though he blamed that on his
    concussion; but another part was still questioning, why they would put
    their safety in jeopody,to help him.

Screenshot-324.jpg
    A pretty little girl came running into the living room, excited
    and happy to see Brianna.
    Miri: Brie! Brie! You're back.
    Brianna: I sure am munchkin, how was school.
    Miri: We made wooden animals today - hold up owl-
    Brianna: Aww, you made an owl! That's so cute.
    Jacob: Did you know owls have three eyelids?
    Miri: No way! Really?!
    Jacob: Yup, they have three to protect their eyes. The
    upper and lower are normal. The third is to clean the eyes.
    Miri: No way!! Daddy! -runs to tell her dad-
    Brianna; You just made her day with that.
    Jacob: Is that your daughter?
    Brianna: No, that's my niece.
    Jacob: By any chance, did you find a bag with me filled
    with equipment?
    Brianna: Actually, I did, its in my car.

Screenshot-327.jpg
    Brianna: Are you sure you don't wanna stay in the main house, guest room?
    Jacob: I like to keep to myself. Staying in the loft is perfect for me actually.

Jacob was used to being alone. He hadn't the time nor the energy to invest in
    friendships; his life was dedicated to his work, and he planned on keeping it that
    way.Brianna left him to get settled in; and went to help her mother in the kitchen.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    I went back to work today, although I'm not a full 100%. Ended up leaving an hour early due to the weather, hopefully I'll feel better by Sunday when I'm scheduled again. There hasn't been much posted since my last post so here are the comments for those posts.

@Nikkei_Simmer Have fun with your new "freeplay."

@ZhakiraP Nice picture of the ghost.

@Turjan Thanks, and you're welcome.
    That might be, I think that trait helps with celebrity status.
    Unfortunately, SP is going to take Pierre, lol.
    Thank you, glad you like the twins aged up.
    Now they are spending a bit of time before the wedding. Waiting for winter to get over with.
    Lol, you can just tell she's enjoying kicking him out.
    Looks like Ethan had a good Love Day.
    Must just be a bit of flirting.
    Wonder what the gender of Morrigan's baby will be?
    I have trouble with a few colors but looks like some good ones mixed in their. Hope you got some Tiberium.
    Welp, looks like you did.
    Great update!
    I'd never say you're dumb, lol. We all have done it, one time I had a full page of feedback and accidentally deleted it.
    Kind of looks like Renee isn't too happy to see him.
    I don't think an elevator is a good place to do that... but I know there are people who enjoy that sort of thing.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. I'm not 100% but am feeling somewhat better each day.

@bekkasan Thank you.
    You're welcome.
    Yeah, it shouldn't be too long. It kind of depends on how much time I have to play but generation 7 isn't too far. I'm hoping for that generation by the end of February, hopefully before.
    Some nice buildings in the Disney world.

@Astro I got ya, I can't build very well either.

@GraceyManor
    You know, I kind of wonder if drug companies actually do that to keep making money.
    Thank goodness someone was there to help him.
    He must think she's part of the people that are against him.
    It actually does sound interesting, anything to help keep people in good health is good.
    Great update!

***I've been done sharing songs for a few weeks now, and won't probably do that very often anymore, but I did have to share one thing. I mentioned on here a while back that Tom Hanks was going to star as Colonel Tom Parker in a movie about Elvis. Warner Brothers and the director, Baz Luhrmann just released the trailer today so I just had to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBDLRvjHVOY
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    @Brandontaylor @bekkasan - my freeplay’s going great and yes, Haruo is a lucky man...IRL too, The freeplay is for when my muse decides it’s going to take off on vacation which it has...don't know when it'll be back...but I'm just trying to get through the next chapter. Slow going.
    bJvSdgN.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Gotta update my SWTOR with the new expansion that dropped today.

Will be back later.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    @Turjan

Haha, thanks. ;) Oh, I am a bit reluctant to let "an accident" happen, but hmm, I will see.. I think if they aren't doing it themselves, the bare minimum will have to be that one of them has a wish for a baby, preferrably both, though....

Nice pictures from Bridgeport. Looks like you got one pretty crazy sim in there... I have Bridgeport installed, but I have just barely looked at it yet. :P

Heh, party in the elevator room. Looks like the clubs in Bridgeport are so exclusive they won't let anyone in... :P

I see your family there won't be short on cash anytime soon.. (with all the gemstones and momey trees) but prices in the city might be a little steeper than elsewhere, too. :P

Nice view from the top balcony, but I though robots didn't like water? :P

Hahaha, look at that elevator womanizer! ;) Numbers are just... numbers.. :P

@bekkasan Thanks, yeah, I think everyone enjoyed themselves at the party. ;)

That is a nice starter home. It looks perfect for a rural area or on the outskirts of a town.

@Brandontaylor Thanks, yup, everyone has had a pretty good time on the ocean, though it is soon at an end now (however, the honeymoon is not.. initially I thought only to use perhaps a couple of updates on it, but once I start I find it very hard to pick out the best moments to post and at the same time keeping a flow to it...)

Oh, well, the insane trait can be an interesting one... :p
    Ah, cute toddlers playing with the toy blocks as always. :P

Oh nice, a proposal, that is always cute. :P
    Hmm, what goes on in the shower there? :P

Oh, the toddlers are aging up already. Sweet kids, and I see someone is thinking about marriage. ;)
    I remember that profile picture yes, but I wouldn't have recognized that Elisabeth was the same person. ;)
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top