Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    My sims house caught on fire and they died RIP
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    I made a new game due to my sims being dead - (?) Oops
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited February 2022
    I ended up removing the merfolk outfits in every category except the everyday outfits. The game was using the two different outfits to make my twins look different. So, one was in his traditional merfolk attire while the other was in more human attire.

So, Dylan and Zeph will have traditional merman attire in their everyday outfit, and I'll change them into their hot weather outfit when I want them to blend in with humans. They are immune to weather effects, so the different outfit categories should make them wear their outfits as they are intended to.

I want Dylan and Zeph to honor merfolk traditions and culture in Sulani. I made up a lot of stuff based on how merfolk appear in other stories. Unfortunately, the game has island traditions, but the absence of underwater lots for merfolk also means that merfolk don't exactly have their own space for traditions that are separate from what takes place on land.

I think the game has Dylan and Zeph wear different outfits, given the choice, because they are identical twins.

Edit: I give my sims a lot of autonomy when I play, and I've noticed a tendency for merfolk to wear outfits that I design based on the traditions I made up. They aren't forced to wear those outfits, but they still choose them. A lot of my final decisions for merfolk attire are based on their choices in game.

As for my merfolk culture and traditions,
    I decided that mermen are generally comfortable shirtless, and they wear shirts and shoes to blend in with humans, not because it comes naturally to them.

Mermaids aren't too different from the mermen, but they do wear tops more often than not. (A technical element largely influenced by real-life human society)

Clothing and Culture are intertwined, but with merfolk, I go by what is most functional. Clothing in human culture can be simply for looks, functionality, social status, and whatever is deemed most appropriate by society standards.

Merfolk Society is different from Human Society, and functional clothing is more important than anything else. In the ocean, surrounded by predators and dangers, the weight from unnecessary extra outfits could be the difference between life and death. Less weight means faster speed in the water. So, merfolk attire needs to serve a functional purpose first and foremost.

So, traditional merfolk attire always includes a skirt of some kind. The skirt won't be destroyed when they take their natural form in the water.

There is a need to attempt to blend in with humans, and this need varies depending on the world. Sulani Merfolk don't need to blend in with humans to the same degree San Myshuno merfolk need to.

Merfolk will almost always wear a shirt and shoes around humans. This serves the functional purpose of self protection from humans that might seek them harm.

Merfolk that live closest to humans dress the most like humans.

As the leader of the merfolk, Kemps Zalrian outfits merfolk with human attire when they leave Sulani for any reason, like University or to live in another world.

While Islanders have their festivals on land, my merfolk are more dedicated to their home island Mua Pel'am. Conservationists are very important careers for most merfolk, and keeping Mua Pel'am Green and Thriving is considered one of the highest tasks that Royal and Noble merfolk are heavily involved in.

Merfolk aren't against fishing, but for many of them, they will not eat fish or take the lives of fish. The death of any denizen of the sea is a mournful and disquieting event.

Dolphins are merfolk familiars and held in the highest regard.

The Siren's Call is reserved for self-defense in the most extreme circumstances because humans exposed to that song can drown.

The Charmer's Lullaby and Mermaid's Kiss are mermadic powers reserved for a mermaid or merman's partner. It would be considered cheating if they use those abilities with anyone else.

The Siren Lullaby that brings despair to the listener can bend the will of the listener and acts as a kind of mind control.

When despair and the Aegean's Question, is sung back to back, it can invoke curses upon the listener. This is considered taboo.

Aegean's Question is a Siren's Lullaby that can be used as a non-lethal form of self defense.

Merfolk can control the weather, but most merfolk do not conjure thunderstorms unless they need to protect themselves. Thunderstorms are effective ways to chase off a lot of humans.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2022
    These two are 16 days apart- as well as second cousins(will explain how)- and I'm planning on having them be the sims to test the new pack with once I get it. Andrew Cole, jr and Wren Kibo are related through his dad, Finley, and her mom, Isabella Cole-Kibo. They're first-cousins and their fathers(may they RIP) were Emmett and Dylan Cole.
    51876994120_de8a70be92_k.jpg
    51876993945_d30144b7c6_k.jpg
    51876993700_4e790b1f18_k.jpg

Drew's dad is a second generation Helicopter Dad. LOL!!!
    51876669989_3748d55a40_k.jpg

Breakfast the next day :) It ended on a gold date!
    51876993330_3f1302b7b5_k.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Zephyr Joins the Sulani Tritons

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18056851/#Comment_18056851

51864148402_2773f62d7e_b.jpg

https://youtu.be/cEC1bXjlkaE

Early in the week, Lir surveyed the local marine life and shared his findings with the local eco-center. Mua Pel'Am's Oceans were thriving, but the sky still wavered between pristine and neutral conditions.

51864148907_46d7b8ed24_b.jpg

51865120681_9b183e2953_c.jpg

51865436449_d9cd441deb_c.jpg

After a long day of work, Lir came home and found Zalen out of bed. He had a nightmare. Lir comforted him before reading him to sleep.

51865767410_42b14f8c02_b.jpg

Lir: "And deep below the ocean surface, there's a palace all the merfolk call home."

51865436419_1930622e0e_b.jpg

Lir: "Sometimes, a young merprince swims to the surface to listen to the song frogs."

51865436404_e2bcf288f2_b.jpg

It didn't take long for Zalen to dose off. Lir tucked him in.

51864148842_2c8380f2f2_c.jpg

The next morning, Lir tried to teach Zalen please and thank you. His son seemed to struggle with the concept.

51865436389_2abb2bb5c4_c.jpg

Lir: "It's important to say please and thank you. It's a good way to make friends quickly."

51865196988_28185b4545_b.jpg

Zalen: "Does that means I will be setting the table and doing dishes?"

Lir: "Well, it's the polite thing to do, but you won't have to worry about that yet."

51865196973_7df7f4e976_c.jpg

Lir was aspiring to improve his handiness to help more around the house, but he found it rather tedious to read so many books.

51865436334_74eb03d4c2_b.jpg

Lir: "There must be a glitch with reality because I haven't seen any sea dragons. Where do they come up with these stories?"

51865436324_214f896cc1_b.jpg

Lir: "Maybe the Sea Dragons are under the sea. I grew up alone down there, and the very thought worries me. Were their dragons that I never saw?"

51865196948_ac42f2e71f_b.jpg

After reading a few books, he went to the Caldera Eco Center to work on his wood working. The woodworking helped to improve his ability to use tools more effectively.

Lir: "I feel like a puppet with strings attached. This seems rather tedious."

51865767910_7d4eb5a5b1_b.jpg

When Lir returned home, he tried to teach Zalen new words.

Zalen: "What does "barnacles" mean?"

51865436244_7f2aa8cce8_b.jpg

Lir thought: "Where in the Seven Seas did he learn that word?"

51865196863_d52484f848_b.jpg

Lir: "You should never say "Barnacles," and if you do, you should always apologize."

51865435679_a26ecde4ca_b.jpg

Toward the middle of the week, Lir ran into Zephyr at the Ohan'Ali Surf Bar.

Lir: "Would you like to join my club, the Sulani Tritons?"

Zephyr: "I'd love to!"

51865767795_9a0643a8a7_b.jpg

During a club gathering, Dylan confronted a human that was anti-environmentalist. Ironically, the human enjoyed swimming in the clean sea, but he didn't care about the effort it takes to keep it that way.

Dylan: "You have to understand. The sea wouldn't be nice to swim in if we leave our trash on the beach. The trash gets into the water..."

Human: "I don't care. People should be free to do whatever they want with nature."

Dylan: "There are still consequences to not caring..."

Human: "I don't care and the sea is still as pristine as ever."

Dylan: "It doesn't care for itself. You know that right?"

Dylan thought: "If he knew who I was... I might..."

51865435994_4c70dc808e_b.jpg

51865196248_3f4a7f4715_b.jpg

Lir: "I heard stories about a connection to Sulani in another world. Apparently, a world that was once disconnected from the other worlds has thawed from a strange winter a couple years ago. Do you think Ember knows anything about the Volcano's connection to other worlds?"

Zeph: "I know exactly what you're talking about. There is definitely a new world that has reconnected with Sulani. I remember there being nothing but swirling clouds and freezing blizzards. I mean, you're asking about the Spirit of the Volcano, but as the Spirit of the Sky, I am aware of the state of other worlds."

Dylan: "I can tell you that there's a river flowing freely in that world. It connects to the sea, and from there, it has reconnected with the other worlds."

Lir: "I almost forgot that I'm talking to the Spirits of the Sea and Sky."

Dylan: "I found out from dad that we are also the Sapphire Princes."

Zeph: "Dad and Uncle Kemps hid that from us. They were worried that out elemental nature put us in enough danger, so they tried to protect us by keeping it a secret from us and spreading the rumors about the lost Sapphire Princes."

Lir: "That's kinda ironic. My dads kept my identity a secret too. I'm the Abalone Prince. I have a crazy idea, why don't you help me find the other princes from the stories?"

Dylan: "That sounds like fun."

Zeph: "Sure, why not?"

51865196573_bdf8575b3a_b.jpg

Lir: "I know the world that thawed is called Henford-on-Bagley, and I heard that the Bándearg Prince, or the Pink Heart of Sulani, was taken there by Irish Pirates. No one saw him again after the world was lost to a strange winter. I heard that Captain Handwich didn't get lost there. I be the stories about him will lead us to the other princes lost to other worlds!"

Dylan and Zeph closed their eyes and concentrated on the World of Henford-on-Bagley.

Zeph: "I think you might be on to something. The world has had a large shadow dispersed from it, and I think one of the princes would be connected to that. At least, there is someone with the power to change the weather in that world."

Dylan: "Someone also summoned sea creatures from the sea. It has to be a mermaid or merman there."

51865767260_992a768d2e_b.jpg

Lir had a crazy idea and invited Zeph to work on a secret handshake for the club. They'd use the handshake when meeting for official club activities.

51864148402_2773f62d7e_b.jpg

Lir knew that he wasn't ready to travel to a new world, so he decided to prepare for his next adventure. He still had work to do as a conservationist, and he surveyed the sea floor before the end of the weekend.

51865196493_7b53d56aec_b.jpg

When he surfaced, Lir felt deep satisfaction from the beautiful wonders of the sea. Ever since he cured Dylan of his Curse, the Seas around Sulani had been improving exponentially. The only thing that remained to clean up was the sky, but he had a feeling that something else, somewhere else was affecting that. Zephyr wouldn't say anything, but Lir knew that the Sea, Sky, Volcano, Land, and Plants of Sulani influenced other worlds and were influenced by the state of other worlds. He wondered about what Zeph wasn't telling him. For now, the sky continued to waver between auroras and normal sunshine.

But, the most significant changes were with plants and the land. Ever since the eternal winter ended in Henford-on-Bagley, things were starting to grow and thrive on land. He was sure that his friend Juniper would grow with the plants soon.

51865767415_44c48d605b_b.jpg
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    Lilth and Angela Pleasant joined my rotational gameplay

JR9iOWV.png
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    edited February 2022
    Is everything ok with Dan Bheeda? Look at his icon and his daughter Nicola gets this call from him while the rest of the family are at the fair:
    hImLy8p.png

Um, after i pressed "ok i'll visit you tomorrow" I got this pop up from Sienna who is at the fair with daughter Nicola:
    tmf1M8L.png
  • Options
    @sims_premade Beautiful girls!! Where did you find their cc?! So cute!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    kkira555kkira555 Posts: 102 Member
    Vlad... Why?
    hk7i87a.png
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited February 2022
    You know...I normally hate when any Sims are running around with a paper bag over there head. But in the case of Vlad..I think I'll make an exception. It is most definitely an improvement on his looks. Thanks for sharing that, @kkira555. I got a chuckle.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    I'm having lots of fun in my game these days, finally giving in and allowing a Monarch to join my nobility :) Building a castle is fun, too, although I'm not so good at thinking spacious and glamorous enough.

It helps that I changed my light settings some time ago, and I'm still amazed with the impact some sunrays have on a room! I can't stop watching, and the fun thing is hat it changes according to weather and hour, so I will never ever grow tired of this. :)

Here's a picture from Chateau Peak in progress. The light effects really adds depth to a not very exciting room :)

AVvXsEjMVeThCBE3Bn9TymEPUkcT98Ves08OaRKxjiKjx_L9C6hIWKJhAVcrnatBMdHU72xX7nOqmFRHMZQ6Uw7nIDOrxto4gTHVhiNi5jpMYJBRDwTeXfTsxNDhTj8vpA5JT64GDH1vW7y2PvyYKZbR6mDQnSJLzyd4jV7MBx1vlonCIXhZXnuPjKJS8B3n=s700

I'm preparing a short series on my blog, btw, showing of some of the progress with the castle. One thing is sure - it will not e completed anytime soon, LOL, but I like taking my time and making one room at the time. I also prepare the royal family, including a handful generations backstory. The current Monarch just became a teenager and I don't really know yet who shall be his Queen... She got to come from one of the existing Houses, can't wit to start the hunting :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    The thing I find annoying about neighbourhoods going Green is that, once you get the notification about the neighbourhood turning Green, it rapidly starts to decelerate towards Neutral. I have a Green neighbourhood right now where you can barely tell, there’s basically no visible green bar. It’d be better if it didn’t start deteriorating towards Neutral immediately, and didn’t go quite so fast. It’s a new save (where the family will eventually be merged into one of my older saves) and I’ve only upgraded one appliance so that it has a green footprint, and the household doesn’t have many bits and pieces yet. Most of the wallpaper and flooring add to the green score, as do all the windows. They’ve got ten solar panels, a dew collector and two wind turbines.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @Simmerville I'm looking forward to seeing how your castle comes along. That room looks amazing :)
  • Options
    I ended up having to make a second post because of time constraints. This should make me up to date.

The Master of Marine Affairs

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18057621/#Comment_18057621

51877199519_c17d08c4be_b.jpg

During Family Day, Lir had a day off and spent it with Zalen.

51875917712_1194b42577_b.jpg

Zalen was growing fast, and the roughhousing was a little rough on Lir.

51876882411_6bfc78b9a4_b.jpg

Lir often got down to Zalen's level whenever he spoke to him, and Zalen's natural curiosity made Flash Cards and Blocks his favorite toys.

51877199714_5368650f20_b.jpg

51877523625_5cc386255e_b.jpg

Lir quickly rose up as a top Marine Biologist. He spent a lot of time engaging in work activities, but he found that it was difficult to keep up with the bills any other way.

51877199294_cedce0c718_b.jpg

Eventually, Lir's promotions got him some time off, so he and the other Sulani Tritons gathered for a bit of fun.

Lir: "With the Darkfin gone, I was thinking of visiting the City World of San Myshuno for Geekcon. What do you guys think?"

Dylan: "Sounds like fun. I think I won a contest there."

Zeph: "I'll be there."

51877199684_1f699f65c4_b.jpg

Lir and Dylan played on the Motion-Gaming-Mats when they got there. Lir entered the Gaming Contest, but he didn't win.

51876957853_4266fd3f85_h.jpg

Lir: "I know, right. I came here with my Dads and Family for Geek Con. I was a bit nervous traveling so far from the sea."

Dylan: "It feels strange being in a world so disconnected from the sea, but I'm glad I came."

51876957523_98fdd46c76_b.jpg

When they returned to the Island World of Sulani, they went their separate ways. Lir spent some time studying the stars. The sky connected all worlds, and he knew that, as the Spirit of the Sky, Zeph was connected to all the worlds. He couldn't see why the Auroras came and went. Zeph wasn't very concerned about the changes in the sky.

51875917617_3b025d74bc_b.jpg

Lir looked at Samples he took from the plants, and the results were stunning. At the cellular level, the plants were thriving. The land also seemed to be growing healthier. Lir knew that Juniper had a twin sister. He wondered if he should ask the Earth Elementals about the changes to the world.

51877523505_43a30e2a5f_b.jpg

Well into the week, Lir continued his Survey work around Mua Pel'Am. He ended up selling some of his findings to the Nature Channel because he needed the money. He kept the Spiritual Magic of Mua Pel'Am a secret. He wouldn't tell humans that Elemental Spirits were involved in maintaining the delicate balance of nature. If there was one thing he learned from Dylan's Curse, it was that the Elemental Spirits can be as vulnerable as nature, if not just as resilient.

51875917842_85aaa89e8e_b.jpg

51876957503_8d94606e74_b.jpg

51876957768_14a8218a48_b.jpg

During another club gathering, Dylan was approached by Calden.

Dylan: "Are you sure you're ready to go to a world so far from the sea?"

Calden closed his eyes and thought for a moment: "I'm interested in seeing what that world has to offer. I was a local celebrity thanks to my Fire Dancing."

51877199494_d58a4ab998_b.jpg

Dylan: "Well, at least you can take the heat. That world is very dry and barely touched by the sea."

Calden: "I can definitely take the heat. I had a lot of trouble taking human form, but I feel like I'm ready to see another world."

Dylan: "I'll talk to Kemps. He's the one that gets to decide these things for the Pod."

51875917817_62dbe8ac45_b.jpg

The next day, the Kailani's and Family gathered for Harvestfest. The family socialized and caught up, and the gathering was largely uneventful.

51876882121_f4f21d418c_b.jpg

After the Dinner Party, the family cleaned up, and Lir helped his daughter with her homework. Even if Maria was adopted, Lir treated her like she was his own.

Lir: "My dad helped me with that problem. The answer is actually really simple. Give it one more try."

Maria: "I'll give it another try."

51877523410_5c91f9d449_b.jpg

While Calden was gaming, Zalen waddled over and started chatting up a storm. Calden and the rest of the family were coming down with giggly fever.

Calden thought: "I wish we had a nicer computer."

51875917582_19429989d0_b.jpg

Zalen: "Can you show me some Flashcards?"

Calden: "Sure."

After taking some medicine, Calden taught Zalen about numbers.

51876957673_b03cbe1e9c_b.jpg

51877523390_66351d6cbf_c.jpg

51877523385_41c80acc86_c.jpg

A True Evil Genius
    With the End of Fall fast approaching, Zeph decided to give Lir a little more time before the next season. As a Genius, the Spirit of the Sky, and someone that did not have a fruit bear phase as a kid (He totally did). He took it upon himself to use his machine that can influence time itself by manipulating the seasons.

51875917727_d854064bd6_b.jpg

51876957623_99a22eb44b_b.jpg

51877523350_956b747d59_b.jpg

Zeph laughed. "I'm a true evil genius!"

Metior Ice: "We both know that is the furthest thing from the truth."

Zeph: "Don't tell them that! Besides, you're the one that didn't complete all of Lir's Legacy tasks because you were potty training toddlers and playing through two pregnant sims!"

Metior Ice: "They don't need to know that!"

51877199229_29917c4cdb_c.jpg

Extras

Here are my merfolk modeling their new outfits from the kit I bought.

Reef Kailani
    51875918052_98a0d0942d_b.jpg

Kemps Zalrian
    51877523730_854bda6c47_b.jpg

Dylan Zalrian
    51877199754_3f0338e09b_b.jpg

Rylan Kailani

After seeing this, I started to consider making this outfit their swimwear outfit.
    51877523475_e4ebb0761b_b.jpg

Can you spot the Merfolk?
    51875918007_7c3c82e71f_h.jpg

A few Mermen
    51876882286_c8fccca2b5_b.jpg

New Group Dances
    51875917902_45fe620ca3_b.jpg

When I visited Newcrest for a Club Gathering, the Twins Serenaded their Wives immediately after they showed up.
    51876882236_25008501f1_b.jpg

Can I stop jumping now?

The Game got stuck with the celebrity Jumping up and down in an obviously glitched manner when the game started loading after leaving the lot.
    51875917882_d4ebb5e51c_b.jpg

Alex stole Maria's Pancakes

Kylen, I thought you were a better parent than this!
    51876957743_36537ca8e2_c.jpg

Another sim failed to honor Island Traditions. And, once again, It's Zeph passing judgement.
    51875917797_3d045f97a0_b.jpg

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I'm trying to build a certain palace where the pond water is under it. It's an extreme challenge for me. I've never build like this before. Also, I only have vanilla with my packs. One I'm done & had my sims test it out, I will put it in the Gallery.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    The thing I find annoying about neighbourhoods going Green is that, once you get the notification about the neighbourhood turning Green, it rapidly starts to decelerate towards Neutral. I have a Green neighbourhood right now where you can barely tell, there’s basically no visible green bar. It’d be better if it didn’t start deteriorating towards Neutral immediately, and didn’t go quite so fast. It’s a new save (where the family will eventually be merged into one of my older saves) and I’ve only upgraded one appliance so that it has a green footprint, and the household doesn’t have many bits and pieces yet. Most of the wallpaper and flooring add to the green score, as do all the windows. They’ve got ten solar panels, a dew collector and two wind turbines.

If you don't mind mods, there exists a mod that slows down the ECO changes, check Bienchens' mods.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    @sims_premade Beautiful girls!! Where did you find their cc?! So cute!

Hi, I get all my CC from the following creators;
    6aJaiI9.png
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    Jenkin Talla meet this beautiful woman who he had never seen before, little did he know it's because she's a mermaid!

8Vkt8QC.png

SbuG2SC.png

EwoGbvg.png
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    @Simmerville
    I'm having lots of fun in my game these days, finally giving in and allowing a Monarch to join my nobility :) Building a castle is fun, too, although I'm not so good at thinking spacious and glamorous enough.

It helps that I changed my light settings some time ago, and I'm still amazed with the impact some sunrays have on a room! I can't stop watching, and the fun thing is hat it changes according to weather and hour, so I will never ever grow tired of this. :)

Here's a picture from Chateau Peak in progress. The light effects really adds depth to a not very exciting room :)

AVvXsEjMVeThCBE3Bn9TymEPUkcT98Ves08OaRKxjiKjx_L9C6hIWKJhAVcrnatBMdHU72xX7nOqmFRHMZQ6Uw7nIDOrxto4gTHVhiNi5jpMYJBRDwTeXfTsxNDhTj8vpA5JT64GDH1vW7y2PvyYKZbR6mDQnSJLzyd4jV7MBx1vlonCIXhZXnuPjKJS8B3n=s700

I'm preparing a short series on my blog, btw, showing of some of the progress with the castle. One thing is sure - it will not e completed anytime soon, LOL, but I like taking my time and making one room at the time. I also prepare the royal family, including a handful generations backstory. The current Monarch just became a teenager and I don't really know yet who shall be his Queen... She got to come from one of the existing Houses, can't wit to start the hunting :)

I love the look of that room! Royalty doesn't always have to be overly extravagant.

Sometimes, there is elegance and sophistication in simplicity.

But, my nobility do live on an island and in the sea.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited February 2022
    My born in-game Sim aged into a teen recently. He looks sooo much like his mother. Can't wait until he ages into an YA, so I can move him in with his boyfriend. :)

Levi
    MNNYLAO.jpg
    He/Him
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    So I started yet another save, mainly since I wanted to test out KawaiiStacie’s Education Bundle mod, which includes a preschool mod for toddlers. The eldest toddler in the family just came home from preschool, and his Empathy and Conflict Resolution character traits are already in range to earn the appropriate positive traits when he becomes a Young Adult. The others are all pretty high, too. This mod is awesome!
    With the preschool mod, toddlers can choose to go to Public Preschool or a Private one. The different schools raise the character traits at different rates, and they also raise skills.
    I mainly got the Education Bundle because it comes with an online school option, so essentially homeschool, which is something I wanted for yet another save I have (where I’m playing a “conservative Christian” family who wear modest clothing and homeschool their kids).
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    So, I learned something interesting about working from home with conservationists career.

Most of the income comes from selling discoveries to the Nature Channel.

Sending discoveries to a research center improves work performance, but it doesn't result in any extra income.
  • Options
    The Coles went to Sulani between Christmas and New Year's. Here's a pic of the twins fishing. They turn 18 in two weeks!
    51882354038_023d588abe_k.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top