Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Invite Household

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    simerizersimerizer Posts: 38 Member
    @5000birds Thank you, I remember that LittleMsSam is a very reliable modder and she does update her mods diligently with every patch so I would head there and get this one first rather than waiting for the devs forever and ever, I do hope she could make a version of inviting the whole household too.
  • Options
    honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    I really miss this option too. A small but incredibly useful feature.
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    I agree. Another feature from Sims 3 that I miss is the one where, if you invited someone over, they would often ask whether they could bring a friend over with them - options like these made it really easy for your sims to meet other sims.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    FKM100 wrote: »
    I agree. Another feature from Sims 3 that I miss is the one where, if you invited someone over, they would often ask whether they could bring a friend over with them - options like these made it really easy for your sims to meet other sims.

Yes, I forgot about that! I loved it.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I second pretty much everything in this thread regarding inviting other Sims. We should be able to invite the whole household at the very least. And since children cannot plan events, the parents should also be able to pick from their friends when planning a party. Speaking more broadly, one household member should be able to invite the acquaintances of other household members, at least when planning an event. And it is weird that this is not in the game; when your sim gets invited somewhere/travel they can choose whom to bring, so it should also be possible to choose whom your guests bring.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I second pretty much everything in this thread regarding inviting other Sims. We should be able to invite the whole household at the very least. And since children cannot plan events, the parents should also be able to pick from their friends when planning a party. Speaking more broadly, one household member should be able to invite the acquaintances of other household members, at least when planning an event. And it is weird that this is not in the game; when your sim gets invited somewhere/travel they can choose whom to bring, so it should also be possible to choose whom your guests bring.

Absolutely!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hey! So I downloaded brittpinkiesims' Slumber Party Mod, and it fixes the kids not being aable to plan parties thing! Nothing to check other household members contacts, but at least it's something! It allows kids to plan slumber parties and invite from their contacts, but I tried it with a regular birthday party and it worked there to! The kid could plan his own birthday party, and invite all his own friends, it was awesome! Haven't checked if it applies for other events yet, but my guess is that they wanted to have the option for the kids to host the slumber parties, so they just made it so kids can plan events in general. Seems like this must be pretty simple to do, crazy that maxim hasn't done it yet, lol.
  • Options
    DedorgothDedorgoth Posts: 2 New Member
    I can't believe this is not at the top of the requests, and it's still not included in the game! It looks like a big gameplay flaw to me.
    Especially with all the improvements we got in relationships between the Sims, and other great updates bringing more realism to the game, this is ridiculous and makes me not want to play, everytime I want to play with a big family or something like that. I'm losing hope...
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    Agreed! It would be awesome for example to have grandparents be able to invite their whole families over even grandkids they haven't met yet etc.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would love the to have options to invite the entire household and also invite individually if I only need that sim.
  • Options
    Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member
    Omg, yes! Here's the scenario:
    The welcome wagon shows up and you're playing a household with a family. Teen, child, etc. And you know one of the neighbors who showed up has children, too, but they don't show up.
    It would be awesome to invite their whole household over for dinner and be able to have the children introduce themselves.
  • Options
    ItalStewItalStew Posts: 30 Member
    This is needed, I agree with all of the above.
  • Options
    bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    How is it that we still do not have this option? :s