Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most disliked mood?

Mine is Energised. I hate everything about it. Argh the walk style. Worse, its infectious with that pep talk interaction being autonomous.

I actually very rarely cheat, but as soon as that one pops up, right click - cheated away :grin:

Awake.
Shake dreams from your hair
My pretty child, my sweet one.
Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
The day's divinity....
The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Mine is Energised. I hate everything about it. Argh the walk style. Worse, its infectious with that pep talk interaction being autonomous.

I actually very rarely cheat, but as soon as that one pops up, right click - cheated away :grin:

Ugh, I dislike that one, too. But my least favorite is probably Playful. It's more like Manic (or under the influence of certain substances). I mean, that could have its story uses, but it shouldn't be called Playful. :grimace:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    KateLynneKateLynne Posts: 47 Member
    The energised walk style really isn't it. :')

I really don't like the filthy surroundings one. It appears so often because my sims always put dirty dishes in the weirdest places. It just gets a little bit frustrating sometimes.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,124 Member
    That's a good question, I had to think about that. I'm going with "bored". It's not a useful or fun emotion, you can't really do anything with it
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Tense. I hate it.

"Do your homework or so help me..."
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Bored, like Nate_Whiplash1 said. You can't do much with it.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I think I will also go with the bored emotion but energized and scared are also annoying to me.
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Tense, by a narrow margin over Bored. And I'm not sure whether I most dislike seeing a Sim with whom mine is about to interact in a Bored or Tense mood.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    For me it's the sad mood after someone died, which I cheat away. I tend to buy always the aspiration trait, where the sims made new friends when they first met. When these sims die I don't remember who they were, but my sim is very sad. But I don't cheat it away if a family member or a really good friend has died, then I deal with it.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    "Fine", when it's the result of the "Emotionally Mindful" moodlet. It can be caused by nearly everything my sims do, including painting, and is extremely hard to override. I don't think it was a good idea to introduce "Fine" moodlets in the first place (wearing clean, but otherwise unremarkable clothes brings one up, too), because "Fine" is supposed to be the absence of any particular emotion, not really an emotion in itself.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Tense.

I hate it with a passion (you might even say it makes me tense)... So I 'right-click' that pesky little UI nuisance into the far far nether regions of Cheatland.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited December 2021
    There are three that are equally annoying for me:

Uncomfortable 😩, due to cooking lag I’m picking free snacks but eat too many and this emotion is triggered. I’m experiencing it constantly!

Scared 😱, they can’t sleep in a haunted house so now I only have one per world and the chosen Sim stays at home.

Bored 😑, what use is this emotion? I rarely choose Snob now because it happens more with that trait.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Probably bored or scared. Tense is up there as well. Bored because the idle animation they do is really annoying. I especially hated it when my snob sim was constantly bored by the decor because I wasn’t sure how to fix it. I don’t like scared because they run around screaming at each other, it’s really annoying when you’re on a community lot and everyone is running around and screaming because there’s a storm. Tense is pretty annoying as well because they can’t do certain things when they’re too tense but it doesn’t annoy me as much as the others I mentioned.
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Tense. It's one thing if my sims just neglected their fun for too long, nothing a quick video game or TV watching session can't fix, but when they come home from work completely strung out and unable to function, I'm like "GAAAAH! Get over yourselves, you're home, have some fun or something!"

Then again, it's pretty realistic for people to feel like "not quite themselves" when they get home from work—gods know I constantly have that problem IRL, one reason I play more Sims on the weekend when I'm working a job in an actual office rather than remotely and have to commute.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Tense, then bored. I have a genius sim that gets bored a lot. And another sim who ends up tense all the time.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Energized😭😭😭 that's why I never EVER use the active trait. Lol
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Scared ever since it’s been in my game it’s been glitching and my sims seem scared a lot of the time especially if they have been to the ocean in sulani and then it becomes the default emotion it’s really annoying and I’ve not heard of anyone else having this bug.
  • Options
    HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 791 Member
    Sometimes I get a bit annoyed when my sims turn tense (if not furious) for no apparent reason, until I notice that in the place where they are there is a stereo playing a music genre they dislike (so that I always play with music off to listen to my own music, I never notice it until it's too late...)

Inspired mood getting replaced by tense when my sims are about to finish painting something or writing a novel also annoys me a bit, I have the impression that this makes them produce worse paintings and novels when it happens...
    2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.18 posted on the 23th of April 2024*
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2021
    Definitely bored....just watching a bored sim is annoying to me.

But I do also dislike the walk style of Energized.

Gotta say though, having played all versions of the game, the whole fact that mood effects sims like it does in TS4 is something I appreciate. I'm aware that not all players agree with that, but I like that there are changes to their animations and expressions to reflect mood...even if I don't like all of the animations.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Will be the first one to admit it's "Flirty". Mostly cause of animations they use no matter whom they actually are chatting now. It looks creepy to me when they talk to children for example. Also this random out of nowhere flirting with everyone and the chair next to them... Oh, I miss proper attraction system in this game so much. So that at least they have some reason to start flirting with other sims.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    happy it over powers to much
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Sad. If a sim knows lots of elders that one will crop up all the time.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Sadness and playfulness are the worst for me. The sadness over something very trivial is annoying, "Just get over it already!" And when an elder friend dies, I get 2 days of this crying, sobbing in bed, GAH! The only good thing about sadness, is it produces some great paintings and sculptures, same with playful, but that's the only good things about it.

The playfulness emotion is scary because I have seen what it leads to! First playful, then very playful and then hysterical, and then death. Nope, not going to let playful get past very playful...it gets deleted post haste!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    "Fine" it's so blah. Any of the grey moodlets haunt me too.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Energized😭😭😭 that's why I never EVER use the active trait. Lol

Also ban all coffee makers and naps :grin:
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Scared.
    My Sim was attacked by one of his chickens because she didn't like his joke and I spent hours trying to get rid of the scared moodlet for the rest of the day. Really Sims 4, he was terrified of his own chicken. :|:s