Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,322 Member

Kinda matching farmer and Lama.
    Yes, I finaly got Cottageliving.
    [img][/img]Kinda-matching-farmer-and-Lama.png
    [img][/img]Kinda-matching-farmer-and-Lama-chicken.png
    [img][/img]Kinda-matching-farmer-and-Lama-garden.png

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member

"...and as the First Unicorn galloped down the road to search for her friends, her old dad galloped down the road after her, and he called out, 'You're getting older, but you're not too old to be read to, not yet anyway!'"
    "Dad! It doesn't say that," giggled Adeline.
    almost-too-old-to-be-read-to.png

After putting Adeline to bed, Arun always likes to prepare a proper welcome-home for Jesminder when she rolls in after her bartending shift.
    proper-welcome-home.png

They have both been working hard for a long time to save up enough money for a bigger apartment, and just after Adeline aged up to teen, it was finally time.
    "Welcome home."
    "Dad, I think these stairs are bigger than our entire old apartment," said Adeline.
    welcome-home.png

They furnished the apartment with some of their old things and some of their new things. The kitchen is big, but it feels cozy enough when you're breakfasting with your soulmate.
    a-and-j-bkfast.png

The new apartment is so large that the jogging route actually begins with a loop up stairs and then down stairs before exiting the apartment. I'm serious. They jog all the way around the apartment before they go out their front door.
    jogging-route-2.png

There's a nice sunny nook for... video gaming with friends. Hey, this is a techie family.
    gaming-with-friends.png

That's Adeline's friend Breana Rasoya in the middle, and the blond boy is Tetsuya Wada, with whom Adeline has a sort of awkward, sort of teasing, sort of flirty connection. All this love stuff is hard to figure out even if you aren't hot-headed, which Adeline is. She's pretty sure she's straight, but she really doesn't know what to do around boys. Besides trash-talking Tetsuya when they game, but he doesn't always seem to appreciate that. They don't actually know that much about each other beyond finding it fun to play video games together.

Adeline is closest to Breana and her sister Jenifer, but they both have best friends who aren't Adeline.
    cards-with-the-girls.png

She wishes she could come first for someone. Someone besides her dad, that is.

This is Ismael Douglas. He's both cheerful and mean.
    adeline-meets-ismael.png

Adeline's trying to figure out how much playful trash-talking is too much. Ismael really hurts her feelings sometimes.
    ismael-is-mean.png

Adeline finally has her own room. Complete with her beloved old science set, and her new birthday present: a microscope! Every teen girl's room ought to have a microscope.
    every-teen-girls-room-needs-microscope.png

She's doing great in school, but Jesminder insists on "helping." Here she is scolding Adeline for having her phone in hand while working on homework.
    arguing-over-homework.png

"Mom! This is my study group! We are STUDYING! I only stopped just now, because now you're in here embarrassing me! What is your problem?!"
    mom-embarrassing-me-in-front-of-friends.png

drama.png

Good thing Adeline's new room has some equipment for blowing off steam.
    kid-things-create-tension-but-also-help.png

Good thing Adeline's mom kept the punching bag.
    jesminder-blows-off-steam.png

That's one way to enjoy the city skyline.
    punching-by-skyscraper.png

But Adeline has to admit that sometimes when she's up against a deadline in the middle of the night, it's pretty cool that Mom will stay up and help her until she's done.
    pretty-hw-shot-with-plant.png

She gets along much better with Arun. Although she's used to having to go find him at his computer. The new apartment has a nice study with enough space for two desks, and Arun was able to afford a second computer for his daughter.
    study.png

On the condition that she learn to fix it, too.
    She rather likes it!
    (Adeline got the Computer Whiz aspiration.)
    adeline-is-learning-to-fix-them-too.png

Adeline's friends know where to find Arun, too. He is the kind of dad who will talk not just his kid, but all of his kid's moody teenage friends, through their problems.
    a-is-the-kind-of-dad.png

Arun has been making some very, very good games. Apparently you can become famous for this. He is a Rising Star now.
    arun-makes-very-very-good-games.png

Jesminder enjoys having friends over to the new apartment.
    friends-over.png

She has a bit more trouble accepting Arun's friends coming over. This is William. He surprised Jesminder in her nightie one morning, and with scarcely a word to her, swung on up the stairs to find Arun. She chased him upstairs and introduced herself rudely.
    willian3.png

Arun came out of the bathroom and gave William a big snuggly hug. Jesminder nervously remembered some weird moments in the past with Arun's best friend Atharv.
    william4.png

"You two should talk! You'd get along great!"
    william1.png

william2.png

Atharv is married now, and whatever ambiguous attraction there was between him and Arun is long since over. Not that it ever went that far in the first place. Well, maybe a kiss or two here and there. But all in the past. In the past, Arun tells you firmly.
    Arun and Adeline went to visit Atharv and his wife and their new baby.
    Jesminder did not go along.
    visit-to-atharv.png

It was Adeline's first time visiting a baby.
    Hi, baby!
    visit-hi-baby.png

Eeeeughh, this thing is creepy. It's all wrinkly and helpless. And it's leaking fluids in at least three different places that I know of.
    visit-this-thing-is-creepy.png

(Adeline got the Hates Children trait.)

One evening, Adeline got a call from Billie Jang, who's in her honors classes at school but they don't know each other that well. Billie had a weird but really cool-sounding invitation for Adeline.
    motive-trials.png

It turned out not to be that much fun. She got home in the small hours of the morning, exhausted and starving.
    motive-trials2.png

Jesminder was fuming.
    "What could you possibly be thinking?! Home so late on a school night? Don't you have a test in the morning?"
    "Food. Bed."
    motive-trials-what-are-you-doing-home-so-late-on-a-school-night.png

The next day after school:
    "Hey Mom, remember that test? Well, I aced it. That means I'm getting all A's now."
    grades.png

Adeline does love her classes at school. She has biology this year and that's even more fun than chemistry was last year. Adeline is studying on her own
    move-microscope-light-bulb.png

Thanks to a peculiar berry she found at the Spice Festival, she's conducting an... independent research project
    cowplant-research.png

It requires patience. This is a new thing for Adeline.
    watering-cowplant.png

Tetsuya awkwardly invited Adeline to the Festival of Light.
    awkward-evening.png

They made wishes. They ran out of things to say. It was an awkward evening. But it wasn't all bad.
    awkward-evening-2.png

Spooky Day came. As a reward for her good grades, Arun and Jesminder agreed to let Adeline have a party on her own. "Don't disappoint us," warned Jesminder on her way out to work.

Adeline rose to the occasion. She decorated very spookily, set up pumpkin carving in the kitchen, invited her friends and had a great time.
    party-decor.png

party.png

She even had a chance to pop out into the hallway and scare the child trick-or-treaters. That was more fun than it really should be. (Hey, I think that's my dude Alex López! Poor sweet Alex.)
    scaring-the-small-trick-or-treater.png

With Breana at the party.
    party-with-breana.png

With Tetsuya at the party, later
    party-with-tetsuya.png

She and Tetsuya aren't having any easier of a time talking to one another, though.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Had to start over since my Sim died the last time I played him, lol. I changed up the apartment as well. Hopefully, he doesn't die this time! I am going to save a lot more as well :D

This is just a little update :)

uBYBIsA.png
    He/Him
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    2001 - 2003

Sigh, the love life was so much easier to tell about in the old times. This will be a picture spam again, I'm so sorry in advanced. Well, before we start with the drama, Sandra discovered in 2001 her new favorite game: The Sims.

vLcIFDV.png

The law firm, where Sandra got her job, was able to get a quite famous politician as a client. Sandra and Phylicia were obligates to support the candidate John Merks in legal matters during his campaign. Both did really enjoy the job.
    kPAej9F.png
    OrFA6He.png
    BWrmBhe.png

Sandra tried to get informations about John Merks before she met him and his wife.
    jVSmILw.png
    ypOyE6b.png
    rTyMlDp.png

She was impressed of him and found him very attractive and vice versa.
    lSn6znq.png
    33laKF3.png
    VY81G9V.png
    2FBQ2mU.png
    oPsWIiU.png
    blh8ieD.png

And so one after the other came.
    9nvD4iF.png
    OsOxz35.png
    2FQmsec.png
    Sandra still worked with him until the labors came (we are still in the usa, so no maternity leave for Sandra) and they kept this love as a secret.
    QnEnY4w.png
    e7US2JX.png

Baby Amelie was born in 2002 and was proudly present to John.
    NJBjzN0.png
    AZHgCpH.png
    John couldn't get enough enough from Sandra and visited her very often, even when her dad came to visit.
    ehfc1eS.png
    VVDTJ5I.png
    cokKjnD.png
    But he and Sandra became careless and got caught in the act by his wife.
    UBsAdaV.png

They got the attention of press too, and the scandal made it into the public.
    3YcffBp.png
    UE3Jf6r.png

John, faced with the choice, either saved his marriage and career or get a fullified love life, decided for his career.

SSkc2pe.png
    Boav36Z.png

Sandra was blamed for everything and presented as the sole culprit and destroyer of a marriage. The bad publicity, and her boss was personally offended too, was too much for the firm and Sandra got fired.

oynTCfh.png
    Deeply hurt, her american dream was shattered, she moved back to germany, back to her parents, there were no other place where she could hide.
    gtaL8pQ.png

More bad new for her, she wasn't allowed to practise as laywer in germany and so she has to go to university again. And she got pregnant again, somehow the proctection didn't worked.

PSNk3DD.png
  • Options
    @Daravi Poor Sandra and Amelie! I hope they have an easier time back in the bosom of home and family, and that Sandra is able to make a fresh start.
    (Kind of crazy to remember that there was a time when an American politician having an affair would cause a scandal. Was that only a few years ago?)
    I like the nice touch of discovering Sims in 2001 :)

• Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited December 2021
    @Daravi I feel so bad for Sandra and Amelie. You'd think family would be more important than a career.

I just finished editing the screenshots for the story I planned to post for Christmas. I did a Christmas in July with Summerfest, (Clever, I know).

Edit: I did want to apologize in advance for the Summerfest (Christmas) element in my story post Christmas. I didn't have time to post sooner.

Anyways, I had the twins play chess, and seeing them play a game while editing the screenshots, it brought back memories. I may share a nostalgia post with my update because Zeph is a whiz at chess, and I think the nostalgia post would help show that.
  • Options

A Very Darling Harvestfest

Madison and Akira have a happy home life. Madison bosses Akira around much of the time. In exchange, she stays close to home and gives him no cause for jealousy. She also has a thick skin and can stand up for herself when Akira gets jealous anyway about her having a friendly conversation in his presence. Madison uses their code word "Windmill" to remind Akira to please return to reality, and he does. He's never done anything worse than wave his arms and scowl a bit. Madison can put up with that. Plus, he's giving her the family she's always wanted. They have one baby and they're already expecting again.
    m-a-and-j-at-home.png

Darling is happy at home scamming people out of 100 simoleons at a time.
    scamming.png

But the family with an Auntie Darling is a very lucky family indeed.
    being-an-auntie.png

Akira and Madison's son Junichi Kibo became a toddler. He's a talker. "Crayons!"
    junichi-crayon.png
    (He aged up with that bowl cut. I decided to leave it, even though it looks just like the bowl cut I already gave little Marco Ojo.)

They love being parents so much
    a-happy-mom.png

Darling loves being an auntie.
    a-happy-dad-and-auntie.png

Even if she has to run out of the room whenever this stuff starts. Flee the flirt!!!!
    flee-the-flirt.png

When Darling is not out at her disreputable job, she is picking pockets in the street and stealing art off easels. There's also her daily habit of trading pranks with Sakura the mail carrier, but that seems to at least be pleasant for both parties.
    prank-buddy.png

Akira hit a turning point at work and is feeling optimistic about the future.
    akira-work1.png

akira-work2.png

On Harvestfest, Darling woke up to the irritating presence of cute gnomes in her room.
    The swift foot of death fell upon them.
    They made a satisfying popping noise!
    hfest-kick-gnome-2.png

hfest-gnome-popped.png

Let's see if this one makes the same noise!
    hfest-kick-gnome.png

That was fun! And one of those gnomes dropped an interesting-looking piece of metal!

Darling headed to the kitchen to make coffee and... that does not look good
    hfest-gnome-army.png

It's a gnome army.
    They look angry.

"Is it my imagination or is the gnome army breaking stuff?"
    hfest-gnome-army-breaks-things.png

As Darling tried to fix the broken items, more and more gnomes appeared, breaking more and more items.
    "I'm getting tired of this"
    hfest-gnome-getting-tired-of-this.png

That's when Akira woke up, in need of the bathroom.
    hfest-a-wakes-up.png

"Darling. There's an odd smell coming from the TV... What has happened to the plumbing?"
    "Um. There was a problem with these gnomes."
    "Could it be that you were the problem with these gnomes?"
    "I've got this under control. Totally fine. All taken care of. Akira... I will let you use my bathroom. Just this one time. By yourself, though. No love stuff in there. And don't get used to it."
    hfest-got-this-under-control-lets-go-on-vacation.png

Akira went. And came back.
    "Your bathroom is also broken."
    "Um..."

And then the power went out.

Akira said, "Let's go on vacation."

So they rented a lovely house in Oasis Springs for Harvestfest weekend. Madison was okay with the idea of giving birth on vacation, especially if vacation came with working plumbing and electricity. Medical help was just a phone call away if anything went wrong.
    hfest-house.png

Madison happily threw herself into cooking the Grand Meal. She loves cooking. Look at her stir that bowl like she really means it.
    hfest-m-cooks-1.png

"The spices all look different in this kitchen... I think this is right"
    hfest-m-cooks-2.png

It didn't taste very good. "How can someone who loves cooking so much be so bad at it?" asked Darling.
    hfest-m-cooks-how-can-someone-who-loves-cooking-so-much-cook-so-badly.png

But they enjoyed being together for the meal anyway.
    hfest-m-cooks-all-enjoyed-anyway.png

Akira went collecting in the desert
    hfest-a-collects.png

And fished at night after Junichi and Madison were in bed
    hfest-a-fishing.png

The next day, Darling presented Akira with a gift. "I want to apologize for messing up our apartment. This is a weird piece of metal that I got from one of the gnomes. I thought you might like it. Akira... I'm really sorry."
    It was a piece of death metal, and in fact, Akira didn't have any in his collection yet.
    hfest-death-metal.png

"Wow, thanks!"
    "Do you forgive me?"
    "Do you understand that this vacation is coming out of the money you mysteriously earn 100 simoleons at a time while typing and cackling in your room?"
    "Sure. Those suckers can pay for our vacation. Deal."

Madison was well past her due date, and there were no signs of labor yet. She thought vacation was messing up her body somehow. So they came home early, on the evening after Harvestfest.

Darling kept just one gnome as a memento.
    hfest-kept-one-gnome.png

hfest-successful.png
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    This is kinda a meet the sims update because my next story update will be the lead in for Zephyr's part of the story in Selvadorarda. Zalen isn't shared because, honestly, he's toddler and with the pack restrictions I gave myself, I couldn't really do much to give him a larger role.

So, part of the challenge for this Legacy is the restriction to use only certain packs. I did struggle with this, and I ended up braking my own rules for the cold weather outfits because Jungle Adventure, Island Living, and the Base Game didn't have anything that I felt worked for my mersims.

I'm also going to add a nostalgia post later to add some background info for Dylan and Zephyr before sharing the next story post. Dylan and Zeph, the blue tails that the legacy sim has to recruit, have been around for a while.

First, here are the outfits I settled on. The only sim that I didn't create a challenge outfit for is Dylan's Fiance because Dylan and Cecelia got engaged in an unexpected way and it wasn't planned.

For all my merfolk, I'm sharing what I consider to be their natural and true form. My lore is pretty simple. Merfolk don't naturally have legs or look human. Similar to how Aliens create disguises, merfolk shapeshift into a human disguise. The disguise hides their natural hair color, pointed ears, and anything that might appear only in their natural form. Every mermaid and merman has a tattoo on one of their legs. The tattoo is the spell that let's them walk on land in their human form. Some merfolk, like Dylan, Zephyr, Calden, and Lir grew up close to merfolk and rarely, if ever, encountered a situation where it was pressing to hide their merfolk identities. For merfolk like them, they don't wear outfits to blend in with humans; they don't actually need to hide what they are from as many people that surround them. Their outfits in human form are essentially whatever they wear in their merform.

A general rule I follow is that all mermen, merboys, mermaids, and mergirls (collectively Merfolk) wear skirts for their swimwear. No matter how hard they try to look human, their two legs will always turn into one fin in the water. Functionally, the skirt would survive the transformation. That's also why the merfolk that don't hide their identity as much also wear skirts in their human form.

So, here they are, the Twins, Dylan and Zephyr, and their new outfits.

Dylan is on the left and Zephyr is on the right.

They are identical twins, and I admit that I gave them different colored bracelets to help me tell them apart. Dylan and Zeph are first and foremost mermen and, for Lir's story, the Sapphire Princes. Second, they are the Elementals of the Sea and Sky. Dylan is the creative twin while Zephyr is the genius.

Dylan's Core Traits: Creative, Child of the Ocean, and Music Lover

Zephyr's Core Traits: Genius, Child of the Ocean, and Geek

51786804804_5807e23650_k.jpg

For their outfits, Dylan is modeling their preferred merman attire while Zeph is modeling their human disguise.
    51786804654_ffc2f42ef9_k.jpg

51785366577_1b7c3b5453_k.jpg

51785366437_3b53328522_k.jpg

51786804554_07b25661b8_k.jpg

51786804569_fe07b6b7d9_k.jpg

51786182781_db58a790c6_k.jpg

51787056280_bcc108ed8f_k.jpg

51785366392_535eb3f736_k.jpg

Lir Kailani (aka The Little Merman and Abalone Prince)

Not going to lie. Lir has a small frame for a merman, and he doesn't look too different from a teen. Like I know it's already hard to tell young adults and teens apart, but Lir is especially difficult to distinguish from a teen sim.

51786182801_10ae8c7797_k.jpg
    51786182746_248594fd24_k.jpg

51786182841_12dea5c5b6_k.jpg

51786182526_ae403d8548_k.jpg

Krista Kailani (Lir's Wife and Abalone Princess)

One thing I've noticed about Krista is how she stays thin. I've had other sims have children. Kylen's Mom and Lir's Grandma gained weight while she was pregnant, but Krista somehow kept the weight off. Her frame didn't have any significant changes. She's also CAS randomly generated. For her formal attire, I removed her wedding outfit. Krista isn't a mermaid that had the good fortune of growing up surrounded by merfolk. She does a lot more to blend in with humans.

51786437843_70acbc92cf_k.jpg
    51786182696_8156bdb53b_k.jpg

51787056320_d49cecfa87_k.jpg

51785366432_517adc0e5e_k.jpg

51786182731_64def15308_k.jpg

Maria Eldora (Lir and Krista's Stepdaughter)

Maria is another unplanned twist, but I've had more time to make her a part of the legacy challenge. Somehow, shortly after Krista aged up and before she married Lir, she adopted Maria when I moved her into the same household so she wasn't "Not in World." I felt bad about seperating them, so I moved her in with Lir and Krista and made her a bedroom. I honestly didn't know that sims could consider non-family members family. Maria was created before Krista and has no biological relation. However, that didn't stop Krista from thinking of her as family. I found out when Krista stopped what she was doing to think about family. Maria is also a mermaid that has done more to blend in with humans.

Maria is the girlfriend of Calden, my Rags to Riches sim that I put on hold for this legacy.

51786437663_8b188820d8_k.jpg
    51786804724_28d9f77368_k.jpg

51785366557_b7708b7a83_k.jpg

51786437868_50101d1620_k.jpg

Calden Azure (The Local Sulani Firedancer)

Calden's story is pretty interesting. He's a merboy that didn't have the natural ability to change into his human form. My plan for his rags to riches challenge was to do make him go from rags to riches while staying in the ocean as much as possible. I only let him leave the water to do homework for school, and I did let him do the odd jobs that came with Island Living. However, he almost never changed into human form while I played him. I used cheats to change him back into his natural form and made sure he didn't walk around with his tail. Kemps Zalrian gave him the gift of shapeshifting, but he's still afraid that he might turn back into a merboy at any second, so he wears skirts in every outfit. It might look silly while trying to blend in with humans at the same time, but he's more afraid of the wardrobe malfunction that would come from an accidental transformation while wearing human pants, even if that was unlikely to happen.

51786804789_40f8aa0cc5_k.jpg
    51787056140_d34b6991a1_k.jpg

51785366387_46af590121_k.jpg

51786804694_2dd2ca9e35_k.jpg

Cecelia (Dylan's soon to be Wife and the soon to be mother of a Twin Legacy Founder).

If you're following the story, you know why she's no longer a mermaid, but the way she got engaged to Dylan was unique and a first for me. She called Dylan with this message:
    51781412040_4e072c86e2_b.jpg

Dylan and Cecelia met thanks to Zephyr. Zeph met her at Foxbury and played wingfin for Dylan.

Zeph's girlfriend, Sefina, was also an autonomous relationship. Zeph performed an enchanting introduction and started the romance on his own.

Cecelia is a game generated mermaid. I did not make her in CAS. Most of her outfits remain unchanged as well.
    51787056265_9de2c44d94_k.jpg

51786437623_88b2fd6ee9_k.jpg

51786437638_7140d0aa97_k.jpg

Now, the Little Devil himself, Damion Morbius, the Shadow Elemental.

For his dark form, I made it his elemental form. I wanted to show off his tattoos in his dark form. They are the curses placed on him by the elementals in the spirit realm after he tried to upset the natural balance in Sulani. He's been banished from Sulani, and he's looking for souls to add to his collection. Souls, they disappear to the netherworld too quickly. He'd be fine with having the souls Eight Mermen Princes or the six Darkfins, but he really wants the complete Darkfin collection. He knows taking Dylan and Zephyr's souls wouldn't end well with him... given that it would upset the natural balance between the Sea, Sky, Volcano, Land, and Forest.

51786437733_908894ebd6_k.jpg
    51786182646_b9bb86c6b7_k.jpg

51786182811_7f91bb63bb_k.jpg

51785366462_7d2e0b0b75_k.jpg

51787056245_0bab0fe3b5_k.jpg

51786182771_19f3326af0_k.jpg
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Alright happy holidays everyone!

I was hoping to get Winterfest done before 2022.

Buuut yeah not happening but hey, there is always next year.

This update is pretty happy and wholesome!

Stones; Decorating For Winterfest
    Max stirred the ingredients together being careful, Winterfest to the Stone's has a deep meaning, with having such a horrible mother or birth giver, it was about the only time of year that brought him, Mckenna and Lilith true joy.

One day they could relax and truly be children.

And when they were teens, they got to make baby Rainbow's Winterfest as memorable as they could, they bought a tree and decorated one for the first time, they worked hard combining simoleons to give each other presents for the first time and to bring the joy of Winterfest tenfold into Rainbow's life
    51484371467_186c09ac54_k.jpg

Speaking of Rainbow, she was trying to distract her daddy because she wanted to try and snag a taste or two of the cheesecake brownies~
    51485373788_7b2a53cbe2_k.jpg

The trick did not work and the little sugar fiend got a little pouty-whinny, nothing that a hug and promise of coco if she waited a bit longer did not fix!

"Now go on and change, I have to as well, Juli will be here in a few minutes."

His gaze went over to the brownies.

Max thoughts: Better NOT leave those here though... or in the fridge, welp inventory it is then.
    51485373753_b21f461296_k.jpg

Julianna did arrive and caught Rainbow in a hug hello!

I love these two so freaking much! <3

"Hey Angel, want my help getting into your costume?"

"Hiya Juli! You look so pretty and yes! Some parts are super tricky heh, but who else is gonna help Auntie Winter Lilith, heh, heh~"
    51485158291_587b33ee45_k.jpg

The gang enjoyed the cheesecake brownies and hot coco while talking and laughing.

I loved how dedicated they are to Winterfest dressing up! <3 (The twins are reindeer, Lilith is Lady Winter and Rainbow is a little helper elf, and Julianna is preggers and did not wanna dress up but wore red).
    51485873179_41a7a46f60_k.jpg

I was setting up the group, then about to queue them up to decorate, when these two decided to kill me with adorableness yet again <3

They did this autonomously <3 Julianna is her mom, forget the step title aaaaah and Rainbow seems excited to be a big sister! I have to wait and see but this makes me so happy!
    51486078535_a1ec51e51b_k.jpg

Everyone was kinda chatting trying to see where to start.

But lol Mckenna being Mckenna took the lead and started first, lol gotta love her~
    51485157986_be785fe2f8_k.jpg

Everyone got started, well one little girl was helping but perusal, she got distracted by talking! xD

She always forgets to do things because of this the main thing is eating.

Oh Rainbow, I need to find some chatterbox trait for you!
    51485373198_1e94aec8c8_k.jpg

She finally got into it as well and I love how Juli was watching over her.

Also Mckenna is overthinking things and seizing up the tree, Max is telling her to relax and she did, kinda.
    51484370622_46d389991e_k.jpg

"But what if we just--"

"Mckenna!"

"Fine, fine,"

Grumble, grumble.

xD
    51484370362_1477f6f562_k.jpg\

Once they were done and they moved the tree and everything back to where it should be, they all sat down to watch a Winterfest movie (There really should be one! Dx)
    51486077995_326b430093_k.jpg

These two~~~~ <3.

They know I am watching and getting on my good side with their cuteness~

They were cuddling and watching the movie did not know that could happen! <3

"I love you Juli, mmm, mommy."

It was the first time testing out the new title.

Juliana tried to keep her heart steady from bursting with joy but she is sure Rainbow could feel it anyways,

"I love you too, Rainbow, my sweet girl."
    51485157196_356057a3f4_k.jpg

Then of course lol Max aka daddy had to have his turn.

They talked quietly about the big trip tomorrow and how excited Rainbow was.

"I am excited about seeing HAZELNUT again and Paisley gets to come and meeting her friends too!~"

The little red head partially sang.

"I'm so happy for you baby, you will have the best time, Angel."

Max gave her a big squeeze, he had to work on not missing her already, being the first time Rainbow was away from him that far a distance.
    51485157066_caf2ad36bc_k.jpg

After the movie, Lili texted Matty and Angel, she was going over to the Zest part of her family and bringing the rest of the treats for her three younger cousins over there, two toddlers and a child. \
    51485372303_865da708c8_k.jpg

Here is the tree!~

As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to be theirs!

What I do is let them decorate the tree that comes with seasons but then replace it another tree, most of the time, we need more decorate customization options on the season tree.
    51485372338_ab6dcaa869_k.jpg

The last activity they did before Lilith left, they opened up crackers!

Rainbow cheering got a plush toy from hers and Lilith a piece of candy.

The twins got nothing, but they were happy for the younger two they did not get the busted ones, so all was good.
    51485871944_980de9ac81_k.jpg

After that, Juliana went home since she was tired.

After Max came back from walking her and having their own cuddle and kisses.

The two reindeer twins talked on the sofa together for a bit.

It was nice seeing the two compared to many Winterfest ago and how far they had come ;w;
    51485871819_7330ff966c_k.jpg

The Adler's: Decorating For Winterfest.
    Vanessa made some mint chocolate cupcakes to eat after a light soup dinner, they were going to decorate the Winterfest tree!
    51485842829_a2b279f5d1_k.jpg

Evidence on almost every wall, Hazel has really been in the holiday spirit and hard at work!

So chowing down on a sweet chocolate but cool mint cupcake was the best thing, she had two!~
    51485126676_cff07d2711_k.jpg

Turning on the Winter holiday music, Vanessa and Hazel enthusiastically started decorating and humming to the jingling tunes~
    51485842709_08668f58c4_k.jpg

Declan came in finally.

Vanessa decided she was not going to coaxed him into dong things anymore.

But when Hazel took the reins on that duty encouraging her own father to participate, a thing that should be reverse....

It made Vanessa feel.... badly, anger and sad mixed with twelve other feelings.
    51485842609_294560e15f_k.jpg

It worked however, and Declan came over to help.
    51485342168_66066f76d5_k.jpg

But then,

A small groan and an even deeper sigh,

"Daddy... we still have plenty of tree to do, don't stop....."

Declan had been standing idle for too long, I checked to find the task had dropped, for just him, so story wise...

Besides, she looked and sounded kinda exasperated, poor bean.
    51485341998_5a1161bafd_k.jpg

Declan had mumbled a response, smiled and got back to work.

Things went fine from there, but both females were suspicious that he was on something again.

Decorating for Winterfest was supposed to be happy, not a chore.
    51484339367_63e7412050_k.jpg

After they got done, they drank hot coco and admired the tree, they also listened to Winter holiday tunes and chatted here and there.
    51484339187_f7132e31e3_k.jpg
    That is all for both these households for now, :)

Happy Holidays Everyone! <3
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    The Creative Prodigy and Chess Grandmaster: Dylan and Zephyr

Edit: Here's the nostalgia post.

https://youtu.be/KTdQ3ITmGwI

Me and Dylan started our strategic and creative endeavors from a young age. We were inseperable growing up, and I can't think of a better friend than my brother. As the sons of an Elemental and a Merman, we grew up in much the same way human children did.

I, in particular, had character growing up.

51785639932_1427382f91_b.jpg

51787027004_1f0f9788a6_b.jpg

Okay, the fireball might've been a bit extreme, but I could have sworn that Fruitbears from outerspace could do telepathy.

51786660233_0c39b930f8_c.jpg

And this, well, I had a phase where I trolled the internet. I mean, anyone with my genius would have done the same. To be fair, I'm more worried about the rings I chose to wear. I don't even know where they came from and I never owned anything like them.

51787263350_92ffcbfbcd_b.jpg
    Even if I had my "moments," Dylan was no perfect angel even if he would have you believe otherwise.

Yeah, that's my brother throwing his food on the floor like it was a game.

51786674913_86957ff401_b.jpg

And, Dylan had that phase where kids get loud. Dad put up with it because he had collectors buying his paintings, but I know he had to replace the stereos after Dylan broke the speakers.

51785586177_4de5d0a50e_b.jpg

Mom made the mistake of letting him sing karaoke before he got his mermadic voice.

51154197147_a9daf31d4b_b.jpg

51786689073_35191ce0b1_b.jpg

And then, there's the time he got struck by lightning twice and destroyed half the beach. I helped with the destruction...

51787359535_06e4b411c4_b.jpg

But, where was I? I was starting at the beginning. Mom and Dad tried their best as new parents. Well, Dad did a good job looking after my Brother. Mom, she definitely tried...

51787371360_91b95b4ab1_b.jpg

In her defense, I think she was expecting me to have fins.

50201459766_e51ccd48c5_z.jpg

But, she never stopped trying. Like when she forgot me in the highchair, she wanted to validate her parenting.

51786422031_61df48d88d_h.jpg

51786683813_5d0556570e_b.jpg

That didn't go very well.

51785612717_48eb3c9274_c.jpg

I mean, she did leave me outside, at night, with a vampire outside our door. I don't really blame the internet.

51785592477_d887ffe5ab_h.jpg

When I made messes, she gave me a talking to, but I tried to tell her that she had bigger things to worry about...

51786413456_ffc8d3f8ed_b.jpg

51786415086_1b7a784278_b.jpg

She told me that if I thought I was old enough to take care of myself, I could move out. Well, I did move out of that room.

51786670643_3b611364e8_b.jpg

Dylan did play the perfect angel with Dad, but between you and me, he made plenty of messes, threw food on the floor, and he thought it was all fun and games.

51785602472_a7980c2724_b.jpg

Even Mom fell for the act and tried to take care of him while I read myself to sleep. I had ways of getting back at her.

51786424321_149604bfc9_h.jpg

51786421366_864b5df08f_b.jpg

When I could climb stairs, I took it a step further.

51786736033_16b5c49ca3_b.jpg

I was inquistive, so I learned how to take care of myself pretty quickly.

51786409321_98204a3c13_b.jpg

Look at that smile, Dylan followed dad down the stairs on purpose. I guess we both had our own ways of getting what we wanted.

51785596077_8fe16268aa_b.jpg

Mom never stopped trying to assert her parenting on the forums. That never ended well.

51785614602_f521ab4a75_z.jpg

Once we aged up, we could summon lava bombs and use other elemental powers. But, we also started pursuing our own talents. Remember when I said Dylan acted like an Angel. Look at those crocodile tears, Mom and Dad actually let him eat dessert before his veggies.

51785585122_a51b383082_b.jpg

51785587107_39e3a152aa_b.jpg

If you asked Dylan now, he can actually cry on demand.

Even if Dylan can be quite the actor when he wants to be, he truly does care about others. He was even worried about me during my phase-that-shall-not-be-named.

51787020979_93660f0105_b.jpg

After I survived my phases, I did make some progress on my Aspiration to be a Whiz Kid. Mom never stood a chance against me in a game of chess, and we are both geniuses.

51786620548_18110f3da7_b.jpg

Even if you wouldn't believe it sometimes.

51787307020_d67f9a1eda_b.jpg

I never lost a game of chess.

51787243915_72f415795c_b.jpg

Eventually, only my brother would play me in a game of chess. He still lost within a few moves.

51787253315_ff38a7be50_b.jpg

Dylan only beat me once in a game of chess. I swear he cheated.

50581780781_3183265a67_c.jpg

50581781896_d0001ce944_b.jpg

The worst part is, Mom came over to visit us while we did field work as conservationists. She gave me a big lecture about studying more chess strategies.

50581906992_4a11b63906_b.jpg

And don't tell Metior_Ice, but you can totally trust me around computers unattended.

51787110664_5bbabc69f7_b.jpg

It's not like I would hack into the Laandgraab Systems from a public beach computer.

51785671477_a352a77cc3_b.jpg.

Dylan: "That screen doesn't look normal."

Zephyr: "I'm just doing a little shopping for Ember. Nothing to worry about."

51787112829_89f6097f3a_b.jpg

And about Ember and the Younger Twins, that's a story for another day.

51787494355_571f8b949b_b.jpg

51786621751_35be582c6b_b.jpg

50691969278_b0be2b0992_b.jpg
  • Options
    @mightysprite @Metior_Ice

Okay the answer is a little bit longer than expected, I put it in to the spoiler.
    Yeah, poor Sandra and Amelie, I think Sandra discovered the bad side of life and the other, not so friendly side of the american way, until now she was very fortunate und sheltered, but this is over now. A politican having an love affair, is nothing where a german would be react disgusted (since the 1970s to be fair), we would shroug with our shoulders and move on, it's their private life and you have to respect this, that this has nothing to do how someone does his particular job.

Honestly I find it very frightened how the media exposed and covered the private life of women and blame them for everything, but cheered if a men does the same. But in Germany there are other things who cause a scandal, like cheating in the university degree to get the doctor title or waste of taxpayers' money and corruption. But even with the last one, the politicans kept glued on their seat since a few year, instead of taking responsibility. Luckely we had a election to get rid of those politician.

I wish they would had more time together, because both really love each other, and in other circumstances they would stay together, even he still comes to visit everyday and I have to ignore him. But the separation had to be in 2003, because of the rift about the iraq war, where the political relationship between USA and Germany got cold. However I could not mention it because of the forum rule, which don't allowed political controversial things. I think, it was just a short period, because when I had my internship in San Francisco in 2005 I was still threaten very friendly by everyone after mentioning of being a german.

But I don't know the future for Sandra so far yet, the challenge is almost over. John Merks was created by the game, I've just changed his style and name, he is the third generation of a npc named Dirk Sommer, who played with Wilhelm during ww1. He is has the insider personality and is well-connected, so it is obvious that he choosed his original marriage and his career. Playing out such hostile environment for my Sandra as a partner of a celebrity would be far out of my comfort zone, as I said I'm scared of the us-media how they threaten women in general, I could not handle it.

@Metior_Ice I had to giggle about the parental internet advised, I would reccommend the forum my sim visit, because my sim is very happy everytime after reading there.
  • Options
    SephardicSephardic Posts: 251 Member
    edited December 2021
    51788659085_e04ae04749_b.jpg

Hi! Started a new save, so wanted to share with you all (I'm the type of player who switches saves so much, but this one has got to be my fave so far :D )
    This is Malia, an aspiring actress, and her daughter Maritza. Malia has been dating Duane Talla for a while now, but their relationship began to break when Malia fell pregnant with Maritza. A teen pregnancy put pressure on both of them, and they knew they had to settle down and do what was best for their child, even if both of them never wanted it to happen. Malia's mother, Leanne, kicked her out upon hearing of her daughter's pregnancy and she no longer contacts her, so Malia was forced to move to Sulani so that she could be near Duane for her sake and her daughter's sake. Although her dreams have been ruined, she adores Maritza and motherhood comes easy to her. Despite Duane's absence, she works hard at school and as a lifeguard to support her family. However, a twist in the story...Malia has recently discovered she's pregnant again, but it's not Duane's. Her only option was to confess to Duane, which didn't go down well. Now he refuses to talk to her, and he won't help out at all. It's just her, Maritza and the fatherless baby...
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Madison Kibo entered labor not long after the family returned from their spur-of-the-moment vacation to Oasis Springs (prompted by a certain gnome disaster and power outage)
    labor.png

In between bouts of contractions she spent a little extra time with Junichi, for his last few hours of being the only child
    labor-a-little-extra-time.png

Darling took over for tuck-in, as Madison was otherwise occupied then
    darling-tucks-in.png

And baby Ji-Eun arrived!
    (I imagine Madison's heritage to be part Korean and part Jewish.)
    ji-eun.png

Darling got promoted. Dang, girl, that's a good look for you.
    d-promoted.png

So is heading right over to the bassinet to feed the baby when you get home after a day in your life of crime. Really, the end of Darling's shift is quite convenient for the midnight feeding
    darling-feeding-baby-after-day-of-life-of-crime.png

Miko dropped by. She and Akira have been spending more time together lately. She decided to get better acquainted with Madison too, I suppose. Sai Savalani from next door was visiting, too.
    miko-gets-acquainted.png

Akira had never had to talk to both Miko and Madison at the same time before.
    He blurted out, "Well, maybe I should be worried about someone with 17 girlfriends getting to know my wife better" --
    miko-what-talking-about.png

"Akira, I have 6 girlfriends, and that was very inappropriate and kind of insulting."
    Madison laughed.
    Something about their laughing at him drove Akira crazy.
    "Windmill," Madison said while giggling.
    miko-windmill.png

Akira tried to say that it wasn't jealousy exactly that was upsetting him, but he couldn't verbalize what exactly was upsetting him, so he went and had his fit privately in the kitchen.
    miko-fit-in-kitchen.png

"You really are hilarious when you're jealous," Madison said when he returned.
    "It's quite excessive sometimes," Miko said to Sai.
    miko-so-hilarious-jealousy.png

Akira closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
    miko-you-really-do-look-ridiculous.png

But then Miko asked him to sing a duet. For old times' sake. And it was a little like old times. Except now they knew themselves, and each other, a lot better.
    miko-just-like-old-times.png

Later, Akira realized his family really is doing okay.
    miko-his-family-really-is-doing-okay.png

Well, if you include this kind of thing in "doing okay."
    miko-doing-okay-well-theres-also-this.png

Miko invited Akira out to the park with the toddlers the next day. They talked, watched the kids play, and enjoyed the day.
    park-with-tots-1.png

"Well, here we are at the park with our kids," Akira said.
    "Here we are."
    "I am glad it worked out this way, after everything."
    "Me too," said Miko.
    park-with-tots-2.png
  • Options
    So... My Sim died again! I had him repair the microwave this time. I think I'm gonna take a break from this save :# He still had a day or two left before becoming a vampire. I think he is cursed. lol
    pfEIRvo.png

gdv2cla.png
    He/Him
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited December 2021
    @ironknight35 Keep that man away from the appliances! He is obviously not intended to be an electrician.

@Daravi It's been so fun watching your family over the decades. I feel sorry for the current generation. I hope things get a bit brighter for her before the end.

@Metior_Ice I enjoyed the nostalgia post! I am currently dealing with the bear costume in my game.

Today I got to move the Andreas-Munch family, formerly of Willow Creek, to Henford-on-Bagley.

They put a firepit in the front yard because they're a bit camping obsessed. Harper, the teenage daughter on the left, mom Holly on the right and father Lucas standing.
    WOOMBxr.png

Younger daughter Maybelle is going through a bear phase, which may interfere with her desire to get to know the local wildlife.
    awdRxFV.png

I'm saving animals for a little later, but since Holly is a professional gardener they didn't waste any time putting in the new large vegetable plots.
    W6KEoA9.png

Unfortunately the pumpkins did not grow fast enough to take part in All Spook's Eve.
    yVTpCCz.png

They put decorations by the pumpkin patch anyway. Then Harper dressed up and scared her sister.
    en1qYNo.png
    Also I got them a hound dog named Sandor.

The day after All Spook's Eve was the local flower fair, conveniently because Holly's been growing flowers for ages. She entered a rose and came in second place.
    JVB47Qo.png

Earlier in the week I built my vampire household a pond so they can catch frogs and fish for plasma packs without leaving home. And I set the lot to the Simple Living challenge, because vampires aren't going to just have a fridge stocked with anything a human might want. Victor has to buy groceries if he wants them.
    Incidentally, Ulrike likes the new food delivery service.
    kJzeIAy.png

I hope the new year is good to all of you and to your sims!
  • Options
    Billie Jang got accepted into 5 distinguished degrees at each university. Well done, overachieving kiddo. (Is that all of the distinguished degrees possible? It's certainly a record among my sims.)
    accepted.png

She chose the drama degree at Britechester. She's interested in becoming a comic actor. She got a head start on practicing her acting.
    acting.png

The Comedy Club is still lots of fun. Billie has the Leader of the Pack aspiration and vows to keep the club going even while she's in college.
    comedy-club.png

Billie and her high school sweetheart Asami Hashimoto are still in love and about to move in together with Billie's bestie Sai Savalani and their girlfriend Miki Akiyama. Asami is Good and Erratic. Sometimes Billie is worried that Asami will do something crazy around her parents, but this time Billie ended up being the one to look silly on account of her chopsticks skills. (Wow, how did I raise this sim in the city and not train her to use chopsticks properly? That's on me, Billie, sorry about that.)
    asami-less-crazy-than-chopsticks.png

So they had one last Winterfest together
    winterfest.png

Anaya gave Billie a Confident painting.
    Baako gave Billie a microphone.
    Billie gave Baako a Comedy book. Very funny, Billie. (Her comedy skill is now higher than his. I guess she's rubbing it in.)
    And from Father Winter, Billie received a big karaoke machine. It's too large to take with her to the new apartment. Baako and Anaya were suspiciously happy to keep it at their home for Billie to get "later."
    winterfest2.png

One big graduation/birthday party
    graduation-party.png

At which the grownups also had fun
    grad-party-grownups-too.png

Billie got the Music Lover trait and the Speed Reader reward trait.

And just like that, the nest was empty.
    empty-nest.png

It was quieter.

They could paint in quiet.
    paint-in-quiet.png

They could read with a cup of coffee in peace.
    can-read-in-peace.png

They could flirt over breakfast even more than usual.
    flirting-over-breakfast.png

They could go out on a date and talk about things young people don't understand.
    date-and-conversation.png

They could have their own friends over without a ridiculous teen pranking them.
    have-their-own-friends-over.png

They could look frequently at this memento of their ridiculous teen that Anaya painted
    memento.png

They could.....
    .....call up Billie and see her whenever they wanted.
    can-see-billie.png

Oof, college students' humor is a little coarse sometimes. What's happened?
    can-see-billie-2.png

Anaya is charmed that Sai sees her as the person to confide in here. "You are so young, but, you should follow your heart," Anaya says. "If this is the person who is right for you, you will know."
engaged.png

And maybe they drop by more than the young people might exactly wish.
    visit-to-billie.png

Here's to you, our Billie.
    visit-to-billie-toast.png

"Mom, does he HAVE to?? Can't you do something?"
    visit-does-he-have-to.png

Sometimes complaints can be a little bit comforting.
  • Options
    Daephene wrote: »
    @ironknight35 Keep that man away from the appliances! He is obviously not intended to be an electrician

I'm going to make sure he NEVER touches the appliances again, haha! I'll either replace the stuff or have someone else fix it. Nice screenshots! :)

Happy New Year everyone!

He/Him
  • Options
    @Daravi For Sandra and Amelie, I'm hoping things work out for the best.
    The United States, historically, has had its fair share of good and bad things, and I'm sorry Sandra experienced the ugly side of the US.

As for the parenting forum, Arihi did that autonomously. She would regularly check the forums. When I was raising the Twins, Arihi was responsible for Zeph, and Calum was responsible for Dylan. I truly believe the subtle attitude Zeph has comes from Arihi's parenting mistakes. As it turns out, Calum is great with parenting all around, and Arihi parents teens better than toddlers and children.

@Daravi The most interesting part of that phase was how only Arihi and Zeph could wear the costume together.

The food delivery service is very handy for a vampire.

@ironknight35 Like the others said before, keep your sim away from the appliances. Maybe add a handy sim to the household.

• Options
    @Daephene Forming the next stories in my mind, I think it's going to be better for Sandra with the time, but it will take a couple of years.
    @Metior_Ice I think, it's okay to see the not so nice parts, every country has it's good and bad sides. Sandra had lived the good sides with studying in the ivy league-university, she lived that dream that I had once and buried very quick, my chosen path was a different one, but I'm happy with that, most of the time.

Right now, I have a +3 happiness moddlet, because at the end of the year I've got finally a promotion.

Before I start with the next chapter, I have a question, did anybody ever seen this before? Sandra was at the debate showdown and made pictures, but when finishing the picture ingame there was nothing to see.

NItlbDK.png

2004 - 2005

I forgot the last time to post a picture of Amelie as toddler.

zs6lufc.png

While Sandra was studying hard, the grandparent took care of their granddaughters.
    NUv3C6t.png
    LnWezjM.png
    HXUG8QP.png

Playtime with Amelie and Grandpa Fabian

YNAt2x5.png
    TujgZC4.png
    oszRXse.png

Not funny, Grandpa has played a monster.

RKTwiUt.png

Amelie needed to be consoled.

zfOw6zM.png

Grandma Erika told good story, well as a famous writer, it's not a surprise.

mIiqJDv.png

4UOt3wm.png

Sandra met her new baby sister and she's happy.

KROqbph.png

I did an update on the kitchen and living room.
    ntQqoC9.png
    0RJXCxS.png
    Amelie was the only one who is happy to see her dad.
    gmk8HHW.png

Sandra was not so happy, but the children has the right to see their dad, and Sandra was not one of these women who denied the access to the children just to punish their ex-partners.
    wjhxu4f.png
    f14n11z.png
    XCvL0kg.png
    Christmas time.
    kMNX4Jo.png

Baby Annabelle born 2004 became a toddler.
    CFTcuWu.png
    John Merks was not happy to see Sandra and the daughter in such living conditions, Sandra was also tensed with the time. Moving back to the parent, as helpful as they are, felt like a big failure to her. John promised to help her. It took a while for Sandra to find a landlord, who was willing to rent out to a single student mother of two (hint: she moved in 2006). Sandra got also a job offer from a friend for a style magazine to write columns.
    wXih5ql.png
    S22o8Fv.png

Sandra is now 30 years old and became a adult, and still needs a high maintenance.
    t45UThI.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    @Daravi You play in decades as well? What decade are your sims in at the moment? Mine are in Winter 1983.
  • Options
    @Brd709 Yes, I do and I love this challenge. Right now I'm in the middle of 2006, I try to write about every 2 played ingame years more or less.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!!! Here’s what’s been happening in my game lately!!! I've been spent the past 3 weekends working and visiting family and friends for the holidays.
    So. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!!! Ok, so I’m a tad late, but still, Happy Holidays!!!!
    Hope y’all had a safe month and start of the new year!!

First some comments:
    @mightysprite Thank you for liking my builds!! I appreciate it:) Congrats on Miko’s pregnancy and the birth of Marko! He’s adorable!
    Raj’s daughters are so cute and they aged up to lovely teens! I enjoyed seeing them grow up. They are all unique and full of personality :)
    That is a huge apartment!! But its beautiful:)
    @chuchuexpress Princess Roddy and her family are adorable!
    @svineprutter looks like Yeon has a new girlfriend!
    @ck213 I really like your community spaces! They are gorgeous! I especially like the idea of the tiny homes lot….and congrats to Yuna on her graduation!
    @lucy_henley Will is the cutest toddler!
    @daravi Ugh the 80s. What an interesting time. Its crazy to think about all the events that happened during that. And congrats on finishing 100 years!
    Um, and I had to laugh (and cry) at your comment about Sandra having to work till labor, since there’s no such thing as a maternity break in the USA. That is so true unfortunately. Congrats on their new little one though! I am hoping that Sandra and her little ones will have a better life back home with her family.
    @haneul Thank you for liking Lisette’s new outfits! I think she might like them better too. And I was also scared for Cecelia when that murphy bed malfunctioned! Fortunately Barnaby is handy enough to upgrade the bed safely :) And I must say Darius really has matured! I have to say I do like Darius :) He’s still the #richkid though lol. What an apartment!
    @hillybeth What a cute legacy family!
    @lyrie Thanks for liking my Simeon and Joanna!
    @elliandre OMG little Betty ran so far! I have a feeling she’s going to be an outdoor enthusiast…
    @metior_ice I missed seeing your merfolk updates!
    @daephene I enjoyed seeing your sims Winterfest pictures! Everyone is so cute!
    @ironknight35 OMG! I hate when that happens! You don’t have to necessarily end your game with your sim being dead via electrocution. Vampires are basically undead after all lol! Haunted apartment…hot new tenant falls in love with the spectre (like the movie Ghost;)...Goes on a quest to bring him back…ambrosia cake…voila! Your vampire sim is back! Just make sure the new tenant has a high handiness skill…

Now back to what’s been going on in my game!!

So last time, I hung out with my vampire sim, Barnaby Morecombe (the middle child of my Morecombe siblings). So last time, Barnaby fell for his young neighbor, Cecelia, and now they are dating!
    Just for a recap, Barnaby is a divorcee raising his young daughter Cornelia.
    b7QQUje.png
    They live in a dinky apartment in the fashion district of San Myshuno (where geek con takes place). Barnaby is a massive nerd and works in the tech field. He lives for Geek Con Qu2PL8t.png
    Although the inside of their apartment is nice! And you can’t beat the view QCciyza.png

Confetti means Positive
    Anyway, things have really been progressing between Barnaby and Cece
    lZjp2e1.png
    Until, Cecelia started experiencing some suspicious symptoms. Uh oh! Looks like MCC risky woohoo got me again. So she purchased a kit at the drug store, and took the test. Barnaby waited patiently on the couch. Well by the explosion of confetti from the test kit, I gather the test was positive. I guess sims can’t tell the difference between a the + or -, maybe they like a bit more flair ?
    FEQi0ix.png
    Cecilia breaks the news
    Psk2oVG.png
    Barnaby takes the news very well
    bcLjW9g.png
    Knowing Barnaby, he’s pretty darn excited. He asks her to move in with him and Cornelia
    Yr2XOJv.png
    Cecelia gets all settled in and has started bonding with Cornelia. Cece decides to break the news about the new baby, she’s starting show anyway. TfHAVAj.png
    Cornelia is excited about her younger sibling! She’s been wanting one for the longest time
    qE90uod.png

Family Visits
    Barnaby’s dad, Harry, randomly stops in. They spend some bonding time playing Mysims Go VZUDxaz.png
    Meanwhile his little half-sister Joanna Morecombe, drops by. Boy this place is just happening! P0tQ9kH.png
    Barnaby is really happy to see his sister. Despite the age gap (Barnaby is 200 plus and Jo is in her late 20s), they are very close. He introduces everyone to his new girlfriend Cecelia. And they break the news about the baby on the way! eUiPTvE.png
    Joanna is excited NzWIkx0.png
    But Harry can’t wait for a new grandkid! I think this is his 9th in this gameplay) xQfck6d.png
    Joanna is excited but points out that they don’t have enough space for a new baby, 2 adults, and child. Things are going to be tight in this tiny appointment. 0ABjIMM.png
    Have they thought about moving to a bigger place?
    HDqsRHL.png

New Digs
    Well, dang it, Jo was totally right. Time for a new apartment! They found a much bigger place in a nearby skyrise in the fashion district. 0W8r4nX.png
    Its a 3 bedroom, 1.3 bath place too! Now time for me to decorate it yvVXWhd.png
    Done!! Cornelia is excited about her much bigger bedroom. Her last room was basically a closet 7FKU0MR.png
    They live right across the way from a young couple, Akira and Miko Kibo and their daughter. The apartment is much more spacious with awesome views. But they do live on a fault line with the occasional tremors. Oh well. No place is perfect! wcZ9wZz.png

Paying respects
    Cecelia is definitely excited about becoming a mother! The only thing she regrets is that her mother passed away without ever knowing. Especially since Cece doesn't have any living relatives left. So she pays her respects at the cemetery I built in Willow Creek db1TdbP.png
    Fortunately in the sims universe, she was able to tell her mom about the baby. i2PUVG9.png

Its Winterfest!
    Winterfest finally rolled around. Barnaby spent the night wrapping presents cmvfRsn.png
    There’s a massive blizzard forecasted for the next 2 days so no going out! RqQ26TX.png
    Cecelia is in her 3rd trimester by now. Poor thing. Some sims really pop. She’s exploded lol pKaqUxm.png
    Cornelia is really excited about presents. They can tell lol x42odJH.png
    Time for presents! Tbuxglw.png
    b6D1Oxc.png
    Cornelia really enjoys playing with her new toy! Dl1Y84p.png

It’s A Winterfest Miracle!
    Cecelia makes dinner for her and Cornelia
    CLqljzS.png
    Then lays down for a nap. She’s unusually tired 4Ng9qN2.png
    Uh oh, is this a contraction? TWXaliZ.png
    Yep. We are in labor! nW8CCYX.png
    I noticed a new labor animation! This exhausted animation wear they sim says “ugh” with a wet laundry thought bubble. 7uAp3TE.png
    They have a home birth. And kudos to Barnaby, he stuck by her side and didn't run away in a panic like other guy sims. That's why I love the guy. Its a boy! J2WWhyZ.png
    In the spirit of the festive season, his name is Noel 5KgpTps.png

Just in time for Father Winter lol! nznF3Bu.png
    Cornelia was so enthralled with the holiday she didn’t even realize her baby brother was born lol! qBt5zyh.png
    Unlike most of my sim’s kids, she was happy to meet her new sibling! oh7s8AW.png
    And the new parents are over the moon SjaX2Z9.png
    Enjoy!!
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    It is a scorcher of a day for the last day of summer in Willow Creek. Lexi is expecting their second so she decided to stay indoors but James went out and purchased a kiddie pool for Una. They enjoyed a very hot afternoon playing in the pool.

51794728761_f8a4502f26_c.jpg
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2022
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you! Princess Roddy is a boy, and he prefers using his birth pronouns, he/him/his.

Knitting, hot chocolate and more!
    Princess Roddy sat in his bedroom and knitted:
    4a99299257a1d6e666e9f8a9e163e6f3cbaf7043.png
    Afterwards, he had some hot chocolate:
    f025a2faa9f86ce15fa2dc081b8454dcf214cf1d.png
    The princess reapplied his lipstick and lipstick sealer:
    8faa5263f68ad8f0c1372871574c9fb10edd08e4.png
    83aab35c98bb11f0528ab58f738d8f7b5ed7595e.png
    A while later, Sophia entered Princess Roddy's bedroom and gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    06ff57fe412572d79e66be6c43cf7a1acadc1c7c.png
    Then she gave her big brother a loving smooch on his cheek:
    c025b2229e690b0d789c5bd41914f44a671442d7.png
    d4d451ee37341aeba9887e98014ae73249ccdf72.png
    Princess Roddy giggled. The siblings chatted to each other. Meanwhile, Carol Brinson, one of Princess Roddy's best friends, was visiting, and had given Hamish a great, big, loving hug:
    29718da448e8d7c72b435b6fbb48b00da76a5a14.png
    She chatted to Hamish for a while:
    0eed8f7bc314c798b46b7ca7892bc39e74f79d6d.png
    Then Carol went back to her home in Willow Creek.
    Time for yet more animal husbandry...and mail collection.
    Picture only section!
    a323c321915286344a1394004abd957064795f40.png
    34cc1f7f1ed869514fc88dd1288f52f81ad3827a.png
    6ff4de60c7df86f94164d26002d098e1cefabd42.png
    d4a654f8e0f9eb38b2ea33b0da27ea5e1d9c5add.png
    8babb7968d32e1a7bb6ed8a6f96d43250c59a85a.png
    296fb209dc5b2a15dc50ead8ce86bb9409463716.png
    a309aefa6a8589ca44de194510bf721a6349e808.png
    4d77233185345ae98b8fa4f1cc18dbaf3e0138d0.png
    1ac74029d5b9f784c032e14ab840ba3658262037.png
    6d7e6ad1d698121b9802ac7c6075f63fbf4c2ee0.png
    Uhh...don't eat that, Shine. No...don't...STOP!
    So, after getting the usual mail and the StrangerVille 'gifts', Shine sat down at the dining table and stared at a spoiled cupcake. 'Why on earth do people have an urge to send rotten fish and spoiled cupcakes in the mail to my husband's little sister?' she thought, obviously disgusted by the stench:
    8a0fe0777f0ce5389d06ccb8ca39295fac60f520.png
    'YOLO!' Shine yelled as she ate the spoiled cupcake:
    2f0ded50d9bbfaeb2ce4e7570cac16d50636de44.png
    A few seconds later after finishing the cupake off, Shine's tummy felt strange. 'Och, Shine, ye gowk! Ye shouldn't have eaten that!' she thought, clearly angry at herself. Shine booked it to the downstairs toilet and threw up:
    a66e8a219460be7e523ee2851d084fff43bffc78.png
    Afterwards, she mopped the floor:
    b26d4cdbb64e951b2b6457245a531e9f6b0b80c7.png
    Shine felt better after that. Meanwhile, Princess Roddy led a private meditation session for my simself, Maluc Tsoc, to help relieve all the doubts, worries and fears that he had:
    d26ea06ac3aafd04a54f654e6d7cf65e8ec076af.png
    After the session was over, the princess chatted to Maluc:
    a6ed9144507ff8b6be793f6a3584152f988fed58.png
    Maluc then said goodbye and went back home.

(Gowk is Scottish Gaelic for fool.)
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My game threw me through a loop! Andrew and Elizabeth have three sons. Their fourth pregnancy..... is TRIPLETS! They're having two more boys and finally a girl. I'm not sure what to name them though.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top