Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    I decided not to do all 6 of the Sims that @emorrill picked out, and instead just chose one. I'm not sharing yet as I may change some clothes as I'm not so happy with a few I picked out.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Ohh, nice new sims and sim makovers. :smiley:
    @Cororon Great pictures! I love seeing your Sims family. Also, I like the Sims dollhouse with Bella and the other one I can't identify.

Thanks! I didn't know it was Bella until a friend pointed it out. :smile: Nice update! The bot doing a workout in the background cracked me up. :lol:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    edited December 2021
    Hi. I've fallen so much behind in this thread :# . I gave awesomes to the last 4 pages ;) .

My laptop has been giving me early warnings of dying for quite some time now (not to mention broken battery and broken keyboard), and the warnings started getting so much worse that I decided it was time to give myself a new gaming laptop for a b-day prezzie. So I ordered it and looks like it's supposed to arrive later today :grin: . Looking forward to meeting my new friend! :p

The computer has Windows 11 preinstalled in it which makes me a bit nervous because I have no idea if I will like the OS, but we'll see... Google search told me that Sims games should run on it just like they run on Windows 10, and I hope it turns out to be true :blush: . I'm excited to see how well the new laptop runs The Sims 3, but at least the specs are so much better than in my old laptop that I think I will love what I see when I get everything set up ;) .
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @meerkattime

Hope you will have lots of fun playing on the new computer!

Here is chapter two of my Christmas story

A Christmas we will never forget

Chapter Two

VM3d9It.jpg

Gunther took a break from his work maybe he read something
    shocking to him.

NwwsTdL.jpg

OWPStR7.jpg

Thornton and Iliana had a sort of connection,
    they always were romantic towards each other,
    she knew though she was not the only one but a girl could hope.

RLdmIHs.jpg

Hank was chatting with the other females

cUo9lXb.jpg

Gunther is like Im not here!

ytSbNyT.jpg

A while later the weather changed and it was snowing

QOu9c21.jpg

The yard became white and full of snow

kr3LKKC.jpg

IZxmtxl.jpg

XUO5dd6.jpg

kdRCNfM.jpg

Morgana enjoyed a visit to the Festival area,
    and sneakily invited another townie out on a date!

uFCtxQ9.jpg

DEL40ip.jpg

Iliana had some important news to tell Thornton, which he did not really enjoy to
    hear and people around him booed at him.

To be continued

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    The thread is hoppin' again and I'm so happy! :smiley:<3

Got a Christmas song to share with y'all this morning. ๐ŸŽ„

Are any of you familiar with the song "Pat-a-Pan?" Originally I wasn't. I mean, I remember going through a Christmas Piano Songbook of my mom's as a child and seeing that song in there, and that was my first introduction to it. (I thought the title was a funny one.) But she never played it...I thought maybe it was because it was a lame song or something! Lol! :lol: And I never heard it on the radio. (Which is strange since we lived 45 minutes away from the Mexican border... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ )

Anyhoo, years later, I was listening to David Archuleta's first Christmas album - when it came out - and he sang that song and as I listened to it...I...freaking...LOVED IT! Now it's a favorite. :star:

Here's his version of "Pat-a-Pan" for you to listen to on this pre-Christmas morning. Turn up the volume and enjoy! ๐ŸŽต

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeX2KLoKZ04

Now it's time for comments. :)

@Cororon
    No, sorry. :neutral: I can spend hours on them and if I make poses for one person I would feel bad to turn down a request from someone else. I make them for single use and remove them afterwards. You can learn how to make poses yourself, and then your sims can do whatever you want them to. :smiley:
    ^I understand. Makes sense. Thanks anyway. <3
    I WISH I could make my own poses! I looked up a little bit of info on how to make them and it looks terribly daunting. :flushed: I dunno if I'd be able to do it right or have the time... :(
    Thank you thank you thank you for sharing the links to the Adidas shoes! :grin:<3 They're in my game!

@lisasc360 Your SS looks beautiful. <3

@Silverofdreams30
    Wow โค amazing edit on him!
    Im at grocery store so cant write much but love it!
    ^Yay! I'm glad. :blush:
    I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the freckles on him, cause most kids grow out of those, but...they just seemed to suit him. :blush:
    We all know he broke out in a dance just for you. :smirk:
    ----
    I wonder what was in that text to Gunther. :lol:
    So Thornton and Iliana are getting cozy. :smirk:
    Hank is a hottie. I've made him over a few times, but never shared it. I should sometime. ;)
    I want snow..... I'm missing it. :cry:
    Looks like Morgana is enjoying herself at the Festival. Who was the guy building an igloo with her? ;)
    Haha! I love Thornton's face here! It's perfect! :lol: #unamused
    DEL40ip.jpg
    Hmm, what did Iliana tell him? :open_mouth: (That she's married? :p Or pregnant? :open_mouth: You know I have to find out soon!)

@king_of_simcity7 Hey buddy! :grin: Nice to see you back. Pretty new sim. :)
    So I am making some progression with some writing at last :smiley:
    ^Tis a beautiful thing. I am happy for you. :star:

@Brandontaylor
    emorrill I wondered how you were after the tornado warnings. I knew they were hitting down there and I was hoping you all would be okay.
    ^Aww, thanks for thinking of us. <3 I'm so glad you're okay in your neck of the woods as well. :star:
    I can't wait to see who you makeover for the challenge! :smiley:
    Yay for more Langerak Family posts. :) I enjoyed them as always.
    (Dwight looks good training Harlan there... :love: And Harlan and Daisy are adorable! <3 Daisy is my favorite character. :blush: )

@imdragonit Hey lady! :smiley: So lovely to see you again. <3
    Lol! Your Zeus and Hera are perfect! :star:
    You wanna get in on the makeover challenge? ;):kissing_heart:

@meerkattime Sorry to hear that your laptop died on you, but SO EXCITED that you're getting a new one! :smiley: And girl the game will look so crisp and pristine you WILL love it! :star: You'll have to let me know how the game runs on Windows 11 and if there's still the pixelation issues on sim's skin, clothing and walls that Windows 10 graphics driver updates did to it... (Not trying to worry you there with that. :kissing_heart: ) That's information that I MUST find out! :p Cause I'm ready to drop Windows 10 like a bad habit!!! :angry:

I'll have my makeover contribution ready to share with y'all sometime today. :mrgreen: Gotta adult first... :confounded:

Happy Simming! :)

_______________________________.gif
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    edited December 2021

RULES

2) You cannot change any of their facial or body features during the makeover. That's what I would prefer. However...I have made a *little* exception to this rule - after getting a closer look at these sims - because it felt warranted and because I'm nice. :)
    Exception: You can only change ONE facial or body feature! For example: "Their overbite looks hideous," so you are allowed to change the mouth sliders. Just the mouth, nothing else. OR, "I would like them to have a little muscle tone," so you can mess with the two muscle sliders, but nothing else body related. I personally would look at facial features to change before body, but that's just me. ***Pick the ONE change that you feel is absolutely needed, because you only get ONE change!*** Please be honest in the change - in fairness to the other participants who also make the one change - and also specify what change you made when you share pictures.

I chose 3 guys and 3 gals from the pool for you to choose from so pick the one that jumps out to you. :) (I may allow folks to do more than one - if they want - depending on the response.

THE GUYS

#1 Des Eyre
    #2 Ree Treave
    #3 Matt Schtick

"Please find a way to turn us into hotties!" :lol::p

Drats! I thought I could outsmart the makeover by turning Juan into the Wicked Wizard of the West and throwing some green facepaint on him to skirt the "no body changes" section I was going to abide too. But I reread the list and realised he wasn't on it. Sorry Juan, but you're not prime for this time

Wait. Ree Treave however... Dobby? Maybe I can make that work.

Sorry, I'm not good with making Sims look good personally. So I immeditely jump to the complete opposite.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Thank you @emorrill... :)

My birthday isn't until the end of the month but I got some early birthday presents today, 3 of them to be exact. You see, my hubby came home with an Amazon card worth $50 that his work gave out to everyone. So he told me to get what I want and so I chose The Sims 4 Island Living, TS4 Seasons and TS4 Nifty Knitting pack. Now I can go back to playing my Simself in Island Living while I can enjoy the Seasons and do a little needle work in my game. I love to crochet, so I just had to have Nifty Knitting pack....YAY me... :smiley:

So I will be dividing my playtime between TS3 and TS4 as well as World of Warcraft. Of course WoW will be having their Winter festival starting tomorrow in the game which I just playing with. At the moment, I am in TS4 as I went to one of my earlier saves from Oasis Springs where my SS and her hubby has a son so that I could go straight to Winter and decorate the house for Christmas and place the tree that can be decorated in the game. So that should be interesting to see the Sims decorating a Christmas tree.

But don't worry, I still love The Sims 3 very much. Granted Sims 4 is fun to play as well but I think Sims 3 with it's open world will always be my favorite Sims game to play... :)
  • Options
    @emorrill

TY, if you think of one of Thornton's traits you can
    figure out what she told him and he did not like :D

I did a makeover of the good and bad household
    in Bridgeport

jKhih92.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Thanks for the comment :smile: I hope that the thread has not been too quiet lately. The forums themselves are dead compared to what they where a few years ago. I guess that TS4 is still putting out have baked packs and everyone stopped following it? :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    A second Sim. She was a remake of Kirsty a 2014 Sim but decided she can be a remake of Lauren instead (same hair)

rfl03p3.jpg

1kU33ls.jpg

Going to friendship pair her with Carmen. I think that Carmen was an NPC name from TS1 maybe the Hot Date EP which is 20 years old now!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2021
    Been lurking the past few days...dang I miss this place.

My life is such right now that every-day, long-term participation in this thread is not possible at this point. Been handing out likes and awesomes though. I did find some of my old saves (from about 4 years ago now!). I don't have everything, of course. I have since purchased a new computer, a gaming desktop, and some of my stuff (a lot of screens, templates, etc) did not survive.

@emorrill's makeover challenge is a great idea! I have been seeing some great makeovers!

@lisasc360 I have played Sims 4, and while it is okay now given all the additions it has had, it is no Sims 3.

@Silverofdreams30 great Christmas story! Christmas in the Valley is always, um, interesting, eh?

@king_of_simcity7 it looks like you were posting just as I was. She's pretty.

I do have a few favorite sims that seem to have survived the turmoil ... here's one of them. Can you guess who she is?

kaydence-all-grown-up.jpg

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @venusdemilosims Thanks for the feedback :smile: Nice Sim? What is her name?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @emorrill I think the challenge is a great idea, but right now, I'm trying to get new sims into my Dragon valley save. Really glad to see you missed the lousy weather going on back there. Hugs back to ya :) pics of DV
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Onyx Ravenwing
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Tayala meeting Onyx ( tayala's castle in background )
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited December 2021
    @emorrill Today I thought I might have a moment to focus on your challenge. I opened a new game, I almost never play in Twinbrook. Actually I only play there when I think I really should make more use of it. So I don't really know the sims who live there. The only one I do know that I know does come from Twinbrook is Shark Racket and I only know him because I sometimes play in a custom version of Sunset Valley that has him added to it as a townie along with lots of other townies from various worlds.

I chose Ree Treive and Dee Tex. I gave them both custom hair.

Dee Tex
    Her hair was nothing like I had in mind to try on her, but it was near the top of my hairs and I never use it so decided to try it on her. I thought it made an improvement so I looked no further. I think it is by Cazy. Her makeup is by Pralene Sims. Her clothes are from the Diesel Stuff Pack and shoes are from the Base Game.

Dee-Tex-2.jpg

DeeTex.jpg

Ree Treive
    His hair is one of my favourite custom hairs for male sims. Unfortunately I have no idea who made it. I didn't give him any makeup. I changed his facial hair. His clothes are from the Diesel Stuff Pack and his shoes came with Late Night Expansion Pack.

Ree-Treave3.jpg

Ree-Treave2.jpg

And being sims they wouldn't stand still to get a reasonable group shot.

Dee-Tex-And-Ree-Treave3.jpg

I didn't change any sliders.

Happy Simming All
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Karritz Good job she looks A LOT BETTER!!! normally Twinbrook sims are scary it is like the twilight zone of premades :#

@meerkattime So far...

I know I need to make her nose bridge width thinner and tad of nose mass but didn't notice until afterwards.But pretty good :p Looking at a screenshot side by side I see what I need to change

hUMvnDS.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thank you for the background story of the Gothv family. :) Great update! I hope they do get the Goth manor back!

@Silverofdreams30 Nice makeover of the good and bad household, they look fantastic! :)

@Karritz Good job! The sims look so much better, Dee is rocking the Diesel stuff!

@king_of_simcity7 Hey, that looks like a fun dance party! Nice looking sim!
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks :blush: . I'm sure I will. So far I really like it, but I have lots of things that have to be installed, so it's going to take a while...
    Cute pictures of Thornton and Iliana. Thornton looks hot! :o
    Beautiful snowy winter landscape.
    Hmm, I wonder if Iliana's news are what I think they are, he he ;) .
    Your makeover sims look great too! I love that hairstyle with a hat.

@emorrill I just got The Sims 3 installed last night, but I still have to add all the store content, and set up the rest of the computer too before I have time to take a look at the game. I sorta like how Windows 11 looks and feels like, but we will see what it is is like to actually try to do something with it except for jumping back and forth checking what's there and installing apps ;) .

@king_of_simcity7 Cute sim!

@venusdemilosims She is very pretty.

@imdragonit Nice new sims and fitting perfectly to their surroundings :blush: . I love Dragon Valley!

@Karritz They look so much better now even though you didn't touch their sliders at all! I like both of the hairstyles you chose :smile: .

@CravenLestat Oh, I forgot: good morning to you too, he he!
    She looks a lot like your inspiration picture, but of course you gave her better lips since she's your lady sim :blush: . She is cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    @venusdemilosims

Nice to see you, glad you are enjoying
    the crazyness hehe.

@ZhakiraP

Thank you

@meerkattime

Thank you, I wanted to keep their original looks but update them a little.

@emorrill

I forgot to answer, that sim was Gunther she went to help him.

@Karritz

Wonderful job!

@CravenLestat

Nice sim!

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited December 2021
    @CravenLestat @ZhakiraP @meerkattime @Silverofdreams30 thank you all for your comments.

I decided not to use sliders because I always feel changing sliders means they become a different Sim. I thought changing their hair and clothing should make a sufficient difference and it seems to have worked.

@CravenLestat your sim looks almost exactly like her original picture. Well done. I'm sure you'll get her to be as exactly the same as you want her when you've finished the job.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    @Sorak4
    Drats! I thought I could outsmart the makeover by turning Juan into the Wicked Wizard of the West and throwing some green facepaint on him to skirt the "no body changes" section I was going to abide too. But I reread the list and realised he wasn't on it. Sorry Juan, but you're not prime for this time

Wait. Ree Treave however... Dobby? Maybe I can make that work.
    ^Sorry to disappoint. :p
    LOL!!! :joy: I'd actually wanna see that...Both of them! :grin:
    Sorry, I'm not good with making Sims look good personally. So I immeditely jump to the complete opposite.
    ^I think I've noticed! :lol: (I don't mean that as a bad thing. ;) )

@lisasc360 Sounds like you got some nice Sims 4 early Birthday gifts for yourself. :blush:
    I loved playing the very first, original Warcraft game and I have often wondered how much fun playing WoW would be... Unfortunately I may never find out when we have data caps on our satellite internet over here. :grimace: Cause it's all online right?

@Silverofdreams30
    TY, if you think of one of Thornton's traits you can
    figure out what she told him and he did not like :D
    ^Oh. Right. (Hates Children right?) Ooooohhh! :grin: What drama will unfold?
    Sometimes I forget that you aren't me when it comes to your storytelling. :smirk::lol:
    LOVE what you did with the Good and Bad Household. :star: Perfection! They all look great!
    I forgot to answer, that sim was Gunther she went to help him.
    ^Oh ok. His hair was different. :p
    Oh yeah, I sent you a little gift in Animal Crossing. I'm hoping it sent cause our internet isn't as good as it used to be. I hope I got some wording down right as well. :p<3

@king_of_simcity7
    The forums themselves are dead compared to what they where a few years ago. I guess that TS4 is still putting out have baked packs and everyone stopped following it? :D
    ^I would not be surprised...

@venusdemilosims You're gonna LOVE the look and feel of the game on your new gaming desktop. :) Glad you could salvage some of your old saves.
    makeover challenge is a great idea! I have been seeing some great makeovers!
    ^Thanks. :blush: Feel free to participate in it whenever you can. :kissing_heart: No pressure.
    I do have a few favorite sims that seem to have survived the turmoil ... here's one of them. Can you guess who she is?
    ^Hmm...my first thought was Anastasia Vanderburg, but after looking more closely, I don't see the classic Vanderburg traits in her face so...Is it your simself? :)

@imdragonit
    I think the challenge is a great idea, but right now, I'm trying to get new sims into my Dragon valley save. Really glad to see you missed the lousy weather going on back there. Hugs back to ya :) pics of DV
    ^No problem. <3 Enjoy playing in DV. :) I really like the name Tayala. It's pretty.
    Thank you. :kissing_heart: I'm so so so glad we missed it too! :grimace: Tornadoes were always in my worst nightmares so...they ARE my worst nightmare! :worried: Thankfully Hot Springs has a lot of hills around so tornadoes don't like that. :relieved: Whew...

@Karritz
    emorrill Today I thought I might have a moment to focus on your challenge.
    ^I read that and was like "Ooooh!!! YAY!" :smiley: I'm never sure who exactly will participate and since I know you're a busy lady making your awesome videos it is a pleasant surprise to see that you took up the challenge. <3
    I'm pretty familiar with Shark too, due to my Holland Family story. :lol: Needless to say...he wasn't well liked. :p
    That hair totally suits Dee! :grin: I love it! I too have that hair and don't use it very often either because it only seems to suits a very limited kind of sim. If that makes sense. :lol: Love her eyeshadow. :blush: Pretty pretty.
    The hair you chose for Reeve suits him well too. And he's stylin'! (You can almost see the strut in his step. ;) ) They both are. :star:
    Great job on them! :smiley: I like that you didn't change any sliders. :star: Sometimes it's nice to just leave them as they were originally meant to look.

@CravenLestat Saw your comment here:
    normally Twinbrook sims are scary it is like the twilight zone of premades :#
    and I laughed! :lol:
    I wouldn't have put it that way, but YEAH! :joy:
    Alright so who's this lady character you are recreating? :)

@meerkattime No worries. :) I'm glad it seems to be a good OS.

*So yesterday got kinda busy and I wasn't able to take pictures of the sim from the list that I decided to makeover. I will get to that sometime today and post. (Maybe I'll do it this morning. I dunno. :p ) I'm excited to share! :mrgreen:

Happy Simming everyone! <3
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice update! Mmm, eating warm fresh popcorn in winter. I can almost smell them. :smile: Cool makeovers. :open_mouth:

@emorrill Oh, a Christmas song! Thanks, I needed a break from ABBA. :blush: If you try to make poses, you just play around in Blender, check the tutorials now and then and try them in the game. If they don't look right you can always continue working on them in Blender till they look right. :smile: I hope you'll like the shoes. They were in fashion for a couple of years recently. My irl pairs are 10+ years old, though. :tongue:

@lisasc360 Yay! :smiley: I'm glad you enjoy both Sims 3 and 4.

@venusdemilosims Hi! Long time no see! :smiley:

Yesterday's sim-selfie:

UFteynD.jpg

Made this for @CravenLestat :wink:

131nu7d.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2021
    @CravenLestat Great job on that Sim. One thing I would do is change the lips a little ;)

@Silverofdreams30 I think I have a pretty good idea what Iliana's secret is. Good job!

@Karritz Your makeover sims look great! I do love that hair that's on the male sim.

@emorrill I already do. My gaming computer is not a top of the heap but it will do as it's much better than the potato I was running it on. My saves take awhile to load, but that's because the one I tested is multi generational etc. And no, you're right in that sim not being a Vanderburg, though she is descended from another premade. Although they are among the survivors in the carnage, too - in their adult forms. It turns out I had uploaded some saves on my Google cloud.

@imdragonit I like the name Tayala!

@Cororon *waves hi* Nice to see you and your wonderful self-sim, all dressed up for the holidays!

Guys, that unidentified survivor is none other than

Screenshot-2021-12-15-at-18-06-54-Fotor-Editor-Fotor-Online-Fotor-Editor.png

I haven't even done the 5th trait yet in game, since she was a teen at the time I was posting. I improvised based on what she did as a teen. I was only in game long enough to take the pic.

She is the great-granddaughter of premade Sunset Valley sim, Jamie Jolina. Her parents are superstar actor Sebastian Jolina-Plumb (Jamie's grandson) and vocal legend "Madison Avenue," birth name Madison Brooke Westley. She was born in Starlight Shores while her parents were living there. Her parents are no longer together.

The other founder was Nigel Plumb, who Jamie had a one-night stand with.

The save where her father had married her stepmother appears in tact; I can't find a save with her half-siblings in it though. I might have it but then I might not. I also can't find a single save in which she appears in college. In every save I have she remains a teenager.

Just for you @emorrill I found exactly one save containing the Vanderburg girls.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @emorrill

Ty, will check if it came correctly later.

@Cororon

thank you. great screenshot.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Your ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽing fairy came back to harm the world! Don't know who remembers me

I created two households in Moonlight Falls, their story are very complex. Does anyone know this song, Somebody Told Me by The Killer... The plot is similar to that, although I didn't refer to this song

I'm building the house of one of the household, and I'll post screenshots after I finish๐Ÿ™ƒ
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    @Cororon Love your new avatar pic. <3 ๐ŸŽ„
    Oh, a Christmas song! Thanks, I needed a break from ABBA. :blush:
    ^Lol! :lol: Oh are you listening to their new album? I think it's great they're making music again. :)
    I look at pictures of Blender and I get nervous. :grimace: Maybe you could point me in the right direction (website) that could get me on the right path to someday making poses? I get lost on the internet sometimes. Thanks. :)
    Adidas were all the rage when I was in middle and high school. :blush: Cool they made a little comeback. And it's awesome yours have lasted more than 10 years! :star:

@venusdemilosims Darn, I should've known she was a Plumb. :p
    Glad to hear you found one existing save of your Vanderburg family. ๐Ÿ‘ I really enjoyed "Vanderburg Squared." :)

@Silverofdreams30 No rush, check AC when you can. <3

@Shadow_Assassin I remember you. Nice to see you pop in again. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top