Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

336 The Watcher Watches: Rainflower's House ~~ Daydream & Eddy ~~

Poor Eddy has seen the picture on the mantlepiece of Rainflower & Annalove's wedding with Grandpaw holding his long shotgun!😬
    Old Grandpaw Hickory, with his hickory sticks for spankings, and his shotgun for marriages! 😵
    That must have been a horribly rude awakening for hippie Rainflower, and totally put the kibosh on his younger days of Free Love!

Eddy is a nice man and does like to do everything 'just right'! And because of his Love for Daydream, He tries to remain on the good side of her parents, by keeping them safe, & out of trouble with the Law. And of course meeting certain of Rainflower's expectations of him.

Eddy has already suffered through Rainflower's tedious, hours Long Lecture on Love, and now after a much needed break, He heads to Rainflower, to ask him for Daydream's hand in marriage.
    "Rainflower, I'm in love with your darling daughter, and will always take good care of her! I hope you'll give us your Blessing!"
    44enogv.jpg
    ZYkURzC.jpg

"What?! Not another 'Blessing'? I have another child?! How?! Oh Gawd help me! Annalove's backwoods Grandpaw is crazy with his shotgun!!! You gotta help me Eddy! Please!" says the poor traumatized hippie with post traumatic stress syndrome, because of Old Hickory and his scary shotgun!😱
    wQIPw7s.jpg

"Rainflower, I'll always help you anyway I can! But Grandpaw already knows about Daydream! That's why you married Annalove in the first place!" explains Eddy. "And now I want to marry Daydream!"
    "huh?'' thinks Rainflower aloud, ''Why would Eddy marry an unborn baby? He must prefer pre-arranged marriages.'' poor absent minded Rainflower is trying to make sense of all this, so unnerved by the mention of shotguns, his mind is in a tizzy!
    aNINYce.jpg
    v0CP7HJ.jpg

Eddy tries again, "Rainflower, Daydream is an adult! Look man, I Feel the Love! I want to Be the Love that Daydream sees in Me!"
    That seems to do the trick, and Rainflower snaps back to his old self!
    "Ohhhh! You are a cool cat, Eddy! You really Know the Love, Man! You're hip, You really dig the scene! I love you, Man!"
    p0s7nBC.jpg
    lmwb2bE.jpg

"Yeah, man, you can marry Daydream, with my blessing!'' says Rainflower,
    and adds in a whisper as he hugs him "Dig it, man, there is 50K coming your way if you can find that un-cool shotgun and bury it! Annalove told me of a conspiracy theory that her Grandpaw is going to shoot up the political office!"
    XyZdA7p.jpg
    wycJ0lw.jpg

😯Poor Eddy! And here he came to this town to find peace and quiet! ;) Well luckily Annalove's rantings are just rantings.
    Inside, Annalove has completed another of her paintings depicting the state of her mind!
    Pretty far out, man!
    8uJSbDg.jpg

She heads to Klaatu to inform her of an update on her conspiracy theory, of how Grandpaw will hide inside Nessie with his shotgun, hitching a ride, and then sneak into the city hall, to shoot the famous statue! "Nessie has already agreed to it." she says.
    LqO5hkV.jpg
    gODqYVg.jpg
    eTtArlc.jpg

Daydream is excited and can't wait to be Married! She decides to call for a pool party type wedding! She invites her friends and neighbors from long ago, and some of her Dad's musician friends, that she grew up knowing when they would jam together.
    iSR2Bti.jpg

WOW They arrive immediately! The town must be starved for a party!
    Oscar is a musician friend of Rainflower's, and that is Faith Macduff, that was freaked out by the Robot in purple pajamas at the pond!!
    R2XATeM.jpg
    hCjMsfm.jpg

As soon as the first party guest steps foot on the lot, everyone changes into their swim suits, including Klaatu! Wow she looks nice!
    Uh oh, She has a bit of troubles fitting into it, it appears!😁
    Vance's eye are glued to her body! ''wowza!'' he thinks.
    X14WzKb.jpg
    vzx04eV.jpg
    qV97InM.jpg

The guests all descend on Daydream! She is at loss as to who to hug first! Elvis? or Dayvid or Adan or Faira?
    G2ToAY1.jpg
    nCDV0RZ.jpg
    P0IbI79.jpg

She chooses smiling heartthrob Adan, well he's very nice looking and gracious and kind, (and is quite used to having both men and women have a little crush on him!) ;)
    EIsOU63.jpg
    w7z377Y.jpg

Cabana Boi is going to get the swimming started, Waylan just loves weddings, and Dante ... oh ho! looks like he is planning another quick Dante Exit! 🤣
    gZ3EfD6.jpg
    xXJ1VVA.jpg
    tNvHdd9.jpg

Yep! hahaha Mind you, only 7 minutes has passed since he arrived!
    He interrupts Tulip's conversation with Vance, for some serious smooching.
    YYQGplV.jpg
    b87KfB5.jpg
    xosPyp6.jpg

"Hi Klaatu!" says Violet "I love your bathing suit, it's very attractive on you!" Violet heads over to her boyfriend Elvis. He works in the military career with Waylon, Adan and Teddy. I'm so happy Violet has a nice boyfriend now! I really love her! I'll probably play them next, she is super fun! I've never played Elvis before, but he seems like he is a sweetie ~~ (once he learned the rules from Alfie and calmed down around other men's wives, and got a girlfriend!) ;):D
    KvHRF7M.jpg
    jYnMXvr.jpg
    dKJ0yEw.jpg
    ymEEoqM.jpg

Ohhh! So Branch has come to join us! He probably wants to check up on his robot!
    Annalove likes him!
    And Branch, as we know, likes Every One!
    "Oh yes! I'm omni-amorous, Watcher!" 😜 hahaha oh ok, Branch, but please don't fall in love with the Toaster or Fridge!
    Branch is heading to Klaatu, but Dayvid is onto him, and grabs his attention!
    44xMV0B.jpg
    b2p5zzi.jpg
    8kzAC2R.jpg

Vance is copasetic with all the Love feelings going around, he himself is in Love. He passes the dining room table, to place the Pizza. Oh someone brought an Entire plateful of Ambrosia! Well we will certainly be ready if the guests start drowning!
    JhRZdpu.jpg
    Iw7a3jF.jpg

Dante and Tulip have their fun, he is very romantic!
    For some reason Tulip looks very stiff and not smiling today. hmm
    And then they must zooom off saying I have to go now but what a Great party!
    PMjHK5N.jpg
    vMW36py.jpg
    JeEm1oi.jpg

😵And they aren't the only ones! Voila! The hall of shame! *Tsk Tsk Tsk*
    22Y6Qtr.jpg
    lNUnpM2.jpg

But thankfully not everyone has been having bad manners... yet.
    "We're the only Good ones, Adan!" says sweet Teddy, but I think it looks like Adan might want to be in the bad group, with his irresistible adorable husband! ;)
    wSVeMnt.jpg

"Oh sweetheart, it is so much nicer without all those people here, crowding us! Let's marry Now!" says Eddy.
    He has been braving the crowd, feeling like there are too many people around him.
    "Yes that sounds wonderful, Eddy! The sooner the better, sounds good to me!"
    4DmirBy.jpg
    Pjjn5wb.jpg
    P2NuzWG.jpg

They wait a few moments while everyone tries to get situated...The crowd is having problems!
    "What is going on? Watcher usually provides us normal table and chairs at weddings!''
    ''I don't Like this. It's confusing!''
    ''Why are there only chairs and no tables? Now I don't know how to sit!" the many murmurings of the guests show their great confusion, at my lack of providing them what they are used to. 😁🤣
    4Uw0QCO.jpg

"Daydream, lets just proceed with our vows, honey, our guests might never figure it out!" says Eddy.
    "Yes you're probably right, Eddy, and I want to be a Sadie Sadie married lady!''
    Eddy smiles at her cuteness.
    Pg2DXVz.jpg
    e6HuVaO.jpg

Cabana is practically weeping, "Why Dante?! How could you try to leave at the very start, and risk missing such a romantic and important event?!"
    "Oh I never miss weddings, Cabana! I am the Ultimate Romantic!" says smooth Dante.
    4SCAVLN.jpg
    wSicRyn.jpg

"I'll love you forever! I'll love you always, Forever my darling, my husband you'll be!" vows Daydream.
    "Is that taken from your nursery book, sweetie?" asks Eddy
    "Yes, it's my favorite story!"
    WU7vxVI.jpg
    xxFRdY6.jpg

Eddy wants to please Daydream with her favorite, so he says the same vows "I'll love you forever! I'll love you always, Forever my darling, my wife you'll be!"
    Daydream just loves this and is so happy and touched! She didn't know Eddy could be so cute!
    tO93TZ8.jpg
    FvmOz0m.jpg
    ObzbmNQ.jpg

Eddy & Daydream, husband and wife. <3
    Their friends are very happy for them, and throw rice for good luck!
    Some couples give loving looks to one another, remembering their special day. <3
    ALMJPyu.jpg
    NJni9bZ.jpg
    nge4uBW.jpg
    jc4K8Rb.jpg
    fsweL7O.jpg

The newlyweds are very much in love, gazing into each other's eyes and feeling very lucky indeed to have found Their Special Someone!
    Eddy wants to run off and be alone with Daydream!
    IJrbC6A.jpg
    M2fvJQG.jpg

But the crowd is rowdy, and wants Cake!
    HFwRGFg.jpg
    DjjB7cF.jpg
    GhuhXTC.jpg

Eddy finds a private nook to be alone with his sweetheart!
    oW9hmPp.jpg

While the wedding guests have fun into the evening!
    It was a wonderful day for all!
    lS3gKlD.jpg

💖💖💖💖💖💖

• Options

337 The Watcher Watches: Wedding Outtakes~~

This is not part of the story! ... I hope!
    Do you ever go on a little 'mind wandering' of wondering, watching your favorite sims, that you have played before in a different story....?

"Violet, do you remember in a past life, long ago, when we were so in love and the entire world revolved around Us and Our Love, 'The Greatest Love Story Ever Told?' And we were so happy together and had a million cherished kids?"
    "No Dante.'' says Violet,
    "And it was 16 children. 8 girls and 8 boys. Andre was our first born, Violetta our lovely baby!" Violet squeezes her eyes shut to stop the tears, remembering.
    L4g3rKb.jpg

"I knew you remembered! Stop closing your eyes and please Look at me, Violet! I love your eyes, and how you look at me!" says Dante.
    IQVyb9Z.jpg

"Ok. Yes! Yes, I remember, Dante. It was the best life, and we were perfect for each other." Violet says. "But this is a different time, and we've chosen differently. These new loves can also be wonderful, don't you see?"
    "Well, I guess... At least you got rid of that mean roommate! I was out of my mind and ready to destroy him! I didn't like how he treated you!'' Dante fumes.
    ''Young Elvis seems ok, at least he treats you right." says Dante, who knows all and sees all.
    Hp58vG0.jpg
    Q0zSfNi.jpg
    9HYlUIG.jpg

"Hey! Don't you try anything, Branch" Dante warns with his eyes. "I will always protect Violet!"
    tCaOq9q.jpg
    5ln9C6p.jpg

Cabana comes over, "Dante, Dude! Cool it, man! Everyone can see what your thinking about! Including your wife!"
    Uh-Oh.
    utNWEGH.jpg
    EOS48C5.jpg

Dante pretends he is just cheering for the great wedding party!
    "You better quit thinking about her, Dante!" says Tulip. "You're not fooling anyone!"
    WBfQWJH.jpg
    M0f4sVx.jpg
    C1z4Net.jpg

"I'll make you forget about her!" and she grabs him, kissing him passionately...
    Qt0P95l.jpg
    g6tTsOe.jpg
    Ly5X8Uf.jpg

"Watcher.......?'' says sweet Violet,
    ''You better Do something! Please!"
    😯
    lOlohG4.jpg

All better now, and seemingly back to normal! I didn't do anything. Tulip does have her very mysterious and alluring, effective ways!
    And I am pretty certain Dante and Tulip are still very much in love!
    KMpsatr.jpg
    S0kdNJl.jpg

I will go spying to make sure! 👀

😬 I wish I didn't always wonder if they remember!
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited November 2021
    @DivaDoodle

Hmm, interesting (about Anneloves grumpy mood).. are sims really smart enough to hold grudges? :P

Ah, she was neurotic.. who knows, these negative personality traits may have some interesting results.

Hmm, I guess Death or Grim can be cool, but.. and even if I don't have my "rose coloured glasses" on, I do my best to avoid sims dying of anything but old age.. at least for any non-supernatural game....

333 The Watcher Watches: Rainflower's House ~~ Eddy's Plan ~~

It always makes me feel sad to watch sims grieving.. so bad, and I really don't like sims dying before their time is up (or without having fulfilled their life time wish..). You surprised me by letting her die, it makes your world feel less safe. :p

Poor Mara and Peanut, having lost their mom while stile being teenagers..

Hmm, bind ghost.. what can that strange stone do? :P

Hmm, good she is back, but is she permanently being a ghost now?

Vance is being a weirdo.. :P

334 The Watcher Watches: Rainflower's House ~~ Vance's Plan ~~

I'm not getting Vance's plan... he is becoming the boyfriend of Klaatu, and they woohoo, but.. I don't see the connection with Annalove being a ghost, if there is one..

Oh, ok, Vance's plan was only that, I was hoping he might have a plan to bring Annalove back to human form.. :P

Ah yes, Rainflower not realizing (?) Annalove is a ghost is really weird.. I would be freaked out in that situation... probably?

335 The Watcher Watches: Rainflower's House ~~ The Recipe ~~

Oh, now that is colourful stage in their own house! Pretty cool! ;)
    Hehe, it looks like Eddy is playing guitar in the nude.. :P

Ah, he proposes.. no shotgun! I don't think that's necessary.. ;)

..Oh, of course, the deathfish that Vance and Klaatu fished were for the Ambrosia recipe.. how clever. ;) I have never made Ambrosia, so I didn't think about it. :P

Heh, Annalove must have really liked her ghost state.. or maybe she just totally neurotic about the fish, not wanting to eat the Ambrosia..

..but she seems happy to be human again, and why not play on the water slide? ;)

336 The Watcher Watches: Rainflower's House ~~ Daydream & Eddy ~~

Hmm, that grandpa Hickory.. oh, he sounds a bit different from Rainflower..

Scary even, to have caused PTSD for poor Rainflower..

Shoot up the political office? Now I'm really curious about that grandpa.. I get an image of this really old grumpy man sitting on his rocking chair, shotgun in hand... and a heavy southern accent. :P

Annaloves mind looks.. interesting.. that painting..

Hehe, I always thought Klaatu looks nice, both in her first dress, the pyjamas and also the swim suit. And she is quite adorable with her robotic talk and *kerr-klunks*. ;)
    :grimace: .. but I could probably do without that odd twisting of the body!

Haha, Branch is omni-amorous! Yeah, he better stay away from the toaster.. !

Hehe, I see no problem with them finding a place to sit, those chair are perfectly lined up! What would they need tables for? ;)

Oh what can be better than a swimsuit party wedding, with cute vows and all. ;)

Ah, nice wedding, and they've got a nice view from their swimming pool, too.

337 The Watcher Watches: Wedding Outtakes~~

Oh, so Dante was with Violet in a different timeline.. and they had 16 kids, wow!

And he still remembers? That's impressive! :P At least for me, maybe not for Tulip. ;)

Interesting.. I wouldn't really put my sims in different timelines, they only really get one life with me. At least officially. ;)
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

I hope you have a nice thanksgiving day today.

Aww, Dante and tulip is so in love still its wonderful
    to see the old simmies still going strong.
    Haha :D , I hope watched intruded lol.
  • Options

@Sprottenham well I think they can hold grudges, or remember to a certain extent, and like be at their limit, like Preacher reacting.--But usually they like to make the peace! Annalove did have that upset moodlet for a long time--the rest was to get on with the story! ;)

Sorry I surprised you by letting Annalove die! but remember we've got the whole thing about death being against the law! I think there might be a few ways to re-animate I still haven't tried yet! --- there aren't any ghosts residing in the town anymore, All have been reanimated some way, and the ghost family that was here disappeared when I had them move to another house!

Also no bodies in the graveyard either! (I sent them off to the nether world (after checking them out to see if they would be interesting enough to be alive in the town!)
    I decided this for this game save as I wanted a limited population of just the people who are interesting to play to live in the town.
    Since there is no death I have to be choosy--just so my game can last longer, before going kaput!
    I know AlexaKry told me a few other NRaas ways to save this particular game save but I am still too chicken to try all of them, like Porter and there is one other to place all of the inhabitants into a brand new fresh town! ;) she is much more game advanced than I am, and has a lot of knowledge about it!

Anyway, on to your comments!
    Vance's Plan was to get Klaatu to be his girlfriend and to try woo with his beloved Simbot--because it had been so long that he had forgotten that woo even existed! lol But he had that obstacle of her not being attracted to males for a long time, so their flirts only went so far. The only connection to Annalove was that he saw them wooing, which reminded his all about woo.

No Vance is from a town that doesn't have death so he didn't have any plans/knowledge to make Annalove alive again.

Yes it was so weird and delightful that Rainflower didn't care or notice that his wife was a ghost! LOL

TY for saying it was clever. I was wanting to try the ambrosia! so yeah needed them to fish and garden for the ingredients!! ;)

Oh Hahaha Grandpaw Hickory is really not going to do any such thing, all those stories are Annalove's conspiracy theories, she is sooo neurotic! YES! I LOVE her paintings! it shows her neurotic mind! I think there are certain traits that influence the subject matter of the paintings!

TY I also think Klaatu is so adorable! I love how they make her walk and have occasional body malfunctions! :D

hehe yes, old nutty Branch! now we know he is omni-amorous LOL :D I was laughing so much I could barely type it!

Oh yeah Rainflower's house has such a good view of the beach and ocean!

Wedding Outtakes---oh well I was just watching Dante at the wedding , following him around and then saw that thing with Violet, and my mind kinda went off with the wondering. I could have made the words of that part be entirely different, but that's what I went with because I do always wonder!

Also before I started recording this town and was just playing, he and Violet were roommates at the start of the game, and had their usual romance with each other, but he also later had a romance with Belinda, whom it seemed he loved more, but then that fizzled out and she fell in love with Don Lothario (Danny) and Dante met Tulip and that was IT for him, She was the One!

Oh hehe I understand your view of giving the sims one life. I do have my favorites and tend to miss them, so I will give them another life, to see what they do with that.

But No to answer you, if he still remembers. I guess really Dante doesn't remember that other life time with Violet, and their 16 children. I don't think their AI can remember that far! He Only can remember his romance with her from the very start of this time, in this game save.
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 Thank You! We will have our big thanksgiving dinner festivities later tonight! This year my boys made me laugh, No One wanted traditional turkey! :o They want Ham! :D Well ham is now very expensive over here because they have to let each pig have much more room to live in, so I told our boys ok, if you really want to sacrifice your inheritance, we can have Ham! :D

Well! I am marching right over to Dante's and play that family for awhile to see what is Going On! *taps foot*

hehe I do think they are still very much in love, but I miss them, so this will be fun! <3
  • Options

338 The Watcher Watches: ~~ Dante & Tulip ~~

Eddy and Daydream move to their new house, dropping off the philosopher stone to Jin, so Daydream's family will be safe from breaking the law! ;)
    They now live right across the street from Violet and Elvis!
    "Oh sweetie, what a wonderful day it has been! I'm getting sleepy, are you?"
    "No! says Daydream, which is a little white lie! ;)
    jjK6VVB.jpg
    187Eo7r.jpg
    Aalm4Sw.jpg
    zUorDLF.jpg

Eddy is so happy this new house has a music room!
    And Daydream is happy about everything, but especially her husband Eddy!
    63Dbh1v.jpg
    BsxY2Xv.jpg
    uyc2DDx.jpg

Outside their bedroom door, is a painting porch, and there is another one downstairs as well, since they both love art.
    AOYBzcH.jpg
    0PMlByW.jpg

They have a nice backyard, and comfortable living area.
    Yep, a crib, for when they are ready!
    Watcher is sure they will be very happy here, it is very cozy!
    JGNSISl.jpg
    eqZ0HoX.jpg
    rwXXd9v.jpg

~~~~~~~🎈

Now I'm off to SPY! 👀
    Hello Dante! Just what was going on there at the wedding? Wait! Where are you going?
    cuytNRH.jpg
    Z7W7wzT.jpg

"I don't know what the problem is Watcher! Yes I still care about Violet and Belinda too, so what? It's not like I am a switch you can turn off! I will always care about them and continue to watch over their welfare! But I am In Love with my Wife! I want no other!''
    Dante thinks this conversation isn't even worth having. He knows Himself! He finds it preposterous to think anything unseemly is going on!
    He continues to play.
    IPYUSoE.jpg
    LZ4WDXV.jpg
    6R5B6r6.jpg

Louise comes home and wants to watch TV. I forgot how much I love this house!
    bqUMp3C.jpg
    fUrNgw1.jpg

"Well it's about time, Watcher! Look at my Face! I have been uneasy and worried for a Long time!'' says Tulip. :open_mouth:
    6kfnZqV.jpg

''Watcher, I must insist you come Here first before going to Violet's!'' she says and then heads off to...sleep alone!
    J73rDqX.jpg
    gcR0DBD.jpg
    cgfbDhK.jpg
    owI52iQ.jpg

Well I think poor Tulip is right! There must be some reason she has not been smiling!
    OK here I am! Now to round up everyone and try to figure out how everyone is doing!
    "Ace! Go home sweetie! It's a school night!"
    "oh ok Watcher!" he says. He is such a sweet kid!
    GbgGGxJ.jpg

Amelina arrives home, she heads upstairs, Ah I hope this strong beautiful Amazon is still very much in love with her mild mortal man, the very gentle Aiden. Thank Goodness she still sleeps with him in the same bed!
    UkZ3Xkh.jpg
    CXj3ucy.jpg
    SAsPVsW.jpg
    7QjACbX.jpg

Ace is Amelina & Aiden's second son. He says a happy hello to his bestest friend in the whole wide world, Tana!
    Oh they like to sleep in the same bed, how cute! They changed bedrooms, I don't know why, maybe monsters were under the other bed! :o
    GgfJcKV.jpg
    nyPh1bM.jpg
    9vEZwzk.jpg

Finally Dante comes to sleep. He likes to be near Tulip, there are many other empty beds to choose from.
    Oscar and Louise are in the same bedroom since the very beginning! That seems very positive!
    rGo3MTl.jpg
    FbZXSGh.jpg

In the morning, Tulip tells Amelina how long she and Dante have been married, and that they are Eternally Faithful.
    ''But why are you smiling less than before? Are you and Dante having troubles, like in the beginning?" asks Amelina.
    "No, that was because we were two different occults, and I thought he might bite our baby." Tulip smiles at her silliness of so long ago.
    gGLSKKe.jpg
    ElbvKnp.jpg
    rTxfKa6.jpg

''Watcher....Babies!''
    Hahaha Well you both will need the wish again! I have to make sure! Babies don't magically fix everything!
    "hmmm. Well I remember your promise, so, We'll just see about that...." she says. She is a very mysterious lady and used to be a fairy, so she knows certain baby tricks! ;)
    TjRR99b.jpg
    Qy3LrSk.jpg

Aiden is the only man to ever win this strong Amazon's heart! He lets her take the lead in Everything, because he knows she has only experienced 'hideous macho barbarians' (her words) on her small Amazonian Island, before she came to this town and met Him!
    Amelina is just crazy in love with Aiden!
    edP5v8B.jpg
    wcFioML.jpg
    4aWcqb4.jpg
    d3ntcGr.jpg
    b3s7dcd.jpg
    ggTLPuH.jpg
    Pf339l2.jpg

Aiden still marvels at how lucky he is! "Wow! My Wife!"
    49KsXaS.jpg
    SKClOw1.jpg
    BIyfPje.jpg

Dante wakes. ooo he is wonderful looking over, right in my eyes! Dante is one of the sims that likes to Break the 4th wall!
    Yes! Break all the walls, Dante! lol
    VfCg7Ig.jpg
    9PclQeZ.jpg
    bGM22jt.jpg
    ll0WyAB.jpg

Ah, Tulip is coming to see him!
    Dante will never let me forget that I promised him he could have more babies!
    6LU4XJF.jpg
    SvVnq1l.jpg
    RRCbbBJ.jpg

"Morning Dante, my love." she says in her delightful fairy voice that she magically retained. She pushes out her aura and starts her flirts, knowing flirts are his favorite and that he finds her irresistible!
    YfM84ck.jpg
    PpUBCvr.jpg
    OBOpbew.jpg
    WTNcdOx.jpg

Oops they have to stop because their daughter Tana wants to come talk.
    "Daddy, I don't want any more brothers or sisters!" says Tana. :o
    zTFUhy5.jpg
    rtWLZDO.jpg

''What do you mean sweetheart?" asks Tulip
    "I want to be the center of attention!" says Tana.
    LNRRvBa.jpg
    MeZeY75.jpg

"Oh ho! Kids says the darndest things" says Dante. He is very lenient with his rebellious daughter, he finds her so delightful!
    2V80FtZ.jpg
    Dsjzg0W.jpg
    1aiu4t2.jpg

Hm. Watcher is starting to get the feeling I was brought here on a ruse, Tulip! It looks like you both are Very much in love! And you have a nice tight knit family unit, with your like bars all in the 100! And Dante is still Very enthusiastic about you!
    I wonder why have you called me here?
    q4K4EXf.jpg
    WyF77dx.jpg
    5TyLO0N.jpg
    isJGQCf.jpg
    arZqRKt.jpg
    vK0zysA.jpg
    ZiVTrdk.jpg
    Kq4xMMW.jpg
    GHt5hdn.jpg

"It's our daughter Watcher! Tana needs to age up! I am so worried about her unhappiness. Remember how sad Tula was, being a child for too long..."
    Ohhhhhhh.
    RjOnEqs.jpg

Oh yes, that is a very sad little face, indeed!
    bv3CiJw.jpg

• Options
    @DivaDoodle

Ham is what we eat for Christmas over here, well some eat turkey aswell as
    Ham, but my family always has eaten ham.
  • Options
    ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Just popping in quickly to say I have loved the surprising updates - death! Dante and Violet! Branch loving everyone! - and I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 ah cool it's nice to know what others traditions are! <3

We make split pea soup using the diced left over ham, to use up the leftovers. :)
    For Christmas evening we order out Chinese food and watch 'The Christmas Story' together. This I don't think is American tradition, but it's become our little family tradition. ;) lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfjEZ88NHBw
  • Options

Ah hi there @ergo_slum :) I'm so happy you loved the surprising updates!

Yes that first death surprised me too, not knowing that could happen with that philosophers stone! lol

I really thought Branch would surprised us more at the wedding but Dayvid keeps close control on him now I guess LOL

I think Dante knows by now how to get my attention :o and make me come back to his house!
    I am having a good time to be back there too! :)

Hope your Thanksgiving was full of love and Thanks! <3
  • Options
    338 The Watcher Watches: Dante & Tulip ~~ Tana and Ace ~~

Tana isn't feeling happy. She is going through a growing stage, and she has mostly lost her little smile that used to play upon her lips all the time.
    She wants to complain to her best pal, Ace, about the 'status quo'! (lol, well that's what it says! It's her rebellious trait.)
    Oscar and Louise have a great relationship, full of jokes and Love!
    vjJgnbu.jpg
    U8aVKwQ.jpg

Ace is a very excitable boy! He thinks Tana is the cat's meow, and loves when she has outrageous things to tell him!
    LiI1HDn.jpg
    ogdXElb.jpg

"Ace the status quo around here stinks! Do you realize we have no power!?"
    sceoD8v.jpg

"Aww Tana, what kind of power do you think kids need?" says Ace, "We have the power of no real responsibilities and we get to play all the time!" he adds, "Plus our parents are so nice and never get mad at us, well very much, and they listen to what we have to say!"
    😊always the voice of reason, this little guy!
    WBaYtvL.jpg
    K1GbVXG.jpg
    5wfpdTj.jpg

"Well, we'll see about that! I just told Daddy I don't want any sibling babies! Let's see if he will listen to Me!" says Tana, already trying to rule the world with her tiny iron fist! :o
    "Golly, did you mean it, Tana?"
    QprnvAA.jpg

"No. Well yes. I guess maybe. I just want Daddy to always love me the best....plus babies cry and their diapers always stink!'' says Tana.
    "Oh.'' says Ace, not thinking this is weird at all, just accepting,
    ''Well, I don't know about being loved the best.... Ari told me that when he aged to teen, that our parents weren't the very center of his world anymore! He thinks it's part of growing up."
    "Oh! I can't imagine that!" says Tana, ''Lets go ask Cabana, he knows everything!" Tana is always over at Cabana's (the poor man!) asking him questions and just hanging around. I used to think it was because her sister Tula lived there, but now I realize that it is the wonderful Cabana that draws her fascination and attention!
    PsDTrqk.jpg
    d8VRid7.jpg

But before they can leave, Dante comes up to see how his little girl is doing. "Tana, that was a pretty strong statement you said about new siblings. You know that Daddy & Mommy will always love you no matter what, no matter how many babies we have, we will love you, forever and ever!"
    "And me too?" asks Ace.
    "Of course you too, Ace! Our hearts can stretch and hold all the love for all the children, all the time!" says Dante.
    oA0sO47.jpg
    admxfON.jpg
    wDP3yYj.jpg
    wTE9zog.jpg
    rHVfycW.jpg

For the first part of Ace's life, he thought that Dante was his Daddy! Dante loves All babies and children as if they were his own, and was always holding Ace and loving and caring for him! Tana had to explain to Ace later on, who his real parents were. But Ace still thinks of Dante as his other Dad!

''So what adventures are you going on Today my solemn little soldiers?" asks Dante, noticing their faces are again, very solemn, just how Tulip had described to him. Dante agrees that they are getting more serious, as their time to age up is approaching.
    T6TvUyJ.jpg

"We're going over to Cabana's, Daddy."
    "Ok, try not to make mischief over there, Cabana works very hard!" reminds Dante.
    Dante watches them go, he adores them and is so delighted with their darling little selves.
    DwpkuA4.jpg

''Hellooo Everyone!" says Ace. Ace enters and sees that Cabana is busy, and also that his brother is too busy for them, too!
    Rj05lXH.jpg
    wukcxUG.jpg

Tana comes in and gets the giggles watching Ace's big brother Ari smooching his girlfriend Fawn!
    gpR4v8O.jpg
    9Jpu31H.jpg
    arzl6rq.jpg

"hahaha Ace they all kiss so much, they don't even know we are Here!" says Tana.
    SG3kt0I.jpg

"I know, it's madness! Ari told me that kissing is the most fun. But they have so many fun things to do in the back yard! So does that mean kissing is more fun than even a Trampoline?! That's Crazy!" And they both laugh.
    y48SKXO.jpg

They run outside to play on the trampoline, looking very serious about having fun. lol.
    9fqJaSN.jpg
    JoiLhOr.jpg
    YgZL1Av.jpg
    BlMcukx.jpg
    8I15ONE.jpg

"Oh there's good ol Cabana, now!'' says Tana. She has decided something, and rushes to talk with him!
    ''Cabana, Ace and I want to live over here now, because you are nicer when we do wrong like playing with matches, and you have so much fun stuff, and don't seem to use it as much as we do!! Plus you don't have crying babies here!"
    "Oh no no no, I'm sorry, No, sweetie, this is a Teen house. When you grow up and are teens you can live here, If your Parents say it's ok." Cabana knows that little Tana is a handful, he already has experienced much of her mischief.
    F1jjxYb.jpg
    Dnh0ANj.jpg
    O7H61CC.jpg

"But, but I don't think it's fair if I should have to wait for a birthday, and then be a weird teen, that has facials and acts goofy, and does everything weird that teens do, just to get to come live here with you, and all the fun stuff!"
    l1f2GXy.jpg
    H4kyFfi.jpg
    ZsGBzt7.jpg
    LzXBOJm.jpg

Cabana tries to explain, "Tana, when you age up you will Like being a teen! It is a magical time when you gain more maturity and with that comes more responsibility and with that comes more privileges, like driving!" says Cabana.
    P8kXJh6.jpg
    S4eJKJx.jpg
    6Ri8Z2T.jpg

Tana thinks a bit, 'So ...I could live with Cabana at his Fun house, with my best friend in the whole wide world, Ace, and we could bom' around in Cabana's Fancy Cars, and play on all the fun back yard Stuff, and not have to see Daddy loving other babies, or hear their crying or smell their poopy diapers!!!... this sounds Great!'
    "Cabana, can you cook us birthday cakes right Now, so me and Ace can age up?"
    x8EaM6U.jpg
    YWN3fHw.jpg

Cabana recovers and says, "Well, I think your Mommy and Daddy want to give you a party. They love you and want to see you grow up well!" he explains, "Wouldn't you want that if You had a precocious precious little girl, that you loved with all your heart?"
    "...Well, Yes, I guess so.''
    ''Thanks Cabana!"
    mV4v5NL.jpg
    8vJcsOS.jpg
    oJIMn0N.jpg
    zRKe8m8.jpg

• Options
    @DivaDoodle

No need to apologize for having a sim die, it's your game! You do what you want! Or let happen whatever you want to let happen! ;)

And I can totally understand that, I don't really want my sims to die either, its awful. :P But typically I only allow them to die of old age, or whatever is natural within the game. For me, I'm not going to write accidents, illness or things like murder into my game.. atleast not my normal, non-supernatural game..... usually........ (but that might change if I get bored, and create a side-story line...)

I like the idea of a nether-world. I have been toying with the idea of having my Supernatural game be an afterlife of sorts, to have deceased sims resurrect there... but the town there is already cramped, so there is no space for them, and that town again may just have its own afterlife, and so on and so on.. kind of like in "The Brothers Lioneheart" by Swedish author Astrid Lindgren... but so far I have done nothing about these ideas. I'll see what I do when my sims eventually starts dying... :(

~~~~
    Hehe, how can someone forget that woohoo exists? Well, I guess you can...

That sounds a bit bizarre, coming from a place where you don't even know about the existance of death.. :P

Sweet, now I want to have a neurotic sim go into painting, just to see if it makes any difference. Hmm. I thought everyone just painted the same things...

Yeah, of course the AI can't remember things between different saves, but let me just pretend... ;)

~~~~~

338 The Watcher Watches: ~~ Dante & Tulip ~~

The Philosophers stone was interesting, but if it caused people dying.. yeah, good riddance! :P

Whenever I see Daydream, I miss her previous hairstyle, I thought it was cool, but her personality is much better now, less stalkerish and more cute. ;)

Why did they place the crib in the dining ro..? No, of course, the walls are down.. (I'm joking here!) and let me tell you, that is perfectly, because getting good shots, especially in small and cramped rooms with the walls up, can be a pain in the ***. ;)

Hmm, what could be the cause of Tulips worry?

I like the picture with young Ace standing by the bar, it looks like a cool arrangement. I guess I also like the brown earthly colours.

Ew, is that a sweat stain on Amelinas top? Change into something clean, will ya! :P Haha, yes she is beatiful, but that was my first thought! :P

Those floating beds are so fancy, but its weird they have no cover for themselves.. aren't they getting cold? :P

Tulip used to be a fairy, but is no more? And yeah, babies don't solve anything, they just add more trouble! :P

Oh, I remember Tana, she was always a cute child.

Hmm, yeah, she looks sad. It annoys me that kids sometimes look so sad, even if their happiness bar is all green..

338 The Watcher Watches: Dante & Tulip ~~ Tana and Ace ~~

Haha, I guess that's typical of kids, not wanting to grow up, and that's what robs them of their smile.. I recognize that, still to this day, "growing up" was the biggest paradigm shift so far in my life. That's when my "rose tinted glasses" got lifted away, and I never got them back... and for me, this happened before becoming a teenager, so this is actually pretty spot on! I feel those children, I know what this is like for them! Sorry, kids.. its not getting better from here.. welcome to the world! It's a (sometimes) terrible place... Sorry about this! I do wish I could be more positive about the world, but oftentimes I just can't...

But Dante must be an awesome person to be able to love all children so much.
    "I know, it's madness! Ari told me that kissing is the most fun. But they have so many fun things to do in the back yard! So does that mean kissing is more fun than even a Trampoline?! That's Crazy!" And they both laugh.
    Hahaha, that's cute! :P

Oh, Tula is in a rush to become a teenager, so she can live in Cabana's house. Kiddo! Enjoy your child years while you can, no need to rush it, I would say, though I am sure Cabana's house can be a lot of fun.

Anyway, I love seeing those kids, and I hope they can stay kids for a little while longer, great updates!
    th1das9.png
  • Options

@Sprottenham haha I understand. I didn't know at first they could be turned gold and die of that philosophers stone just by using it so many times, :o lol, once I did I went with it to explore the different ways of escaping death. Hah! take that Grimmy! :D

haha Nether world can be fun, once I hung out in the graveyards and saw how many totally cute ghosts there were in Sunset Valley, I started playing them and watching them fall in love and having families. It was cute! I also had a group of ghostie friends who were in the criminal career together, they were a riot!

How? I dunno but my best friend told me she forgets all the time that woo exists, and she is not looking to try to remember it either! LOL ( I was telling her of my show where the characters are at times very lusty, is how that particular conversation started.) ... hmm no, Probably at your young age, and being male, you wouldn't forget, but if you were an old old lady, and used to being single for over a decade, maybe it could be forgotten! maybe! :D hahahaa

It it did sound bizarre. But if there was a town like mine where no one ever died ..... how would you know about death? ;)

Oh I think they will paint the same painting but the different traits they have influence how that painting turns out. I've had several sims reach level 10 painting skill and paint the same painting drastically different, especially the sims with no genius trait compared with the sim who does have genius trait, the geniuses make more abstract and lines paintings. But this is the first time I saw a Neurotic sim paintings. that reminds me I need to get back to Adan & Teddy's son Terek, he is Virtuoso and Artist and Coward and I want to see when he gets higher in the skill, if it makes a difference! He is an odd little boy that is definitely a 'keeper sim' for me!

Oh yes I loved Daydreams cornrow braids with the green beads, that was pretty, but she changed it when she aged up. Maybe I should make her change back so she can be more different than the other sims?

haha yes Amelina works out all the time and gets sweaty! My lady-like sims just 'glow' but Amelina was a warrior so she sweats like a huge battle horse! hahahaha

Yes at the start of Tulip and Dante's romance she was a beautiful pink fairy. But after they married, she Never would get the baby wish!!! Dante had the baby wish already locked in, and kept getting wish after wish to turn her Vampire. I mean seriously he wanted that, each time I clicked away his wish it would return, like spamming me with his wish to turn her. :o Finally I relented, and she immediately got the baby wish as soon as she completed her transformation! It might have been sheer coincidence, but that is what happened. :)

That sadness really really bugs me. I had even given these kids the good sense of humor trait before I left to Prevent it!!! So I have taken it to mean they are sick of being kids and want to get age to teen. ...? ... I don't know if it is true or not but it does cure the solemn awful serious faces, I never want to see on a happy go lucky little kid! Oh I do like reading what you think of it too! very interesting.

Well I just didn't know what to do, I thought I will age them, and watch to see what they are like as teens. (teens being my favorite and all, lol)

Thank you I'm glad you liked seeing them and thought it was great updates! Thank you! :)
  • Options

340 The Watcher Watches: Dante & Tulip ~~ Beau & Bébé Lothario ~~

Tana was mistaken, everyone at Cabana's Teen house does enjoy the backyard fun stuff. Louise and Oscars son, Luc loves to paint, as well does his girlfriend Leelu. They enjoy painting but are both still terrible artists, Well Luc is more advanced, But I know they have not been practicing while I was away!!!
    Luc watches Leelu "Your art is more wonderful day by day, sweetie."
    ANRPF7D.jpg
    upLTHUQ.jpg
    lcAabw2.jpg
    o8IC2dB.jpg

Marigold loves to watch the teens, and also Tana and Ace. She is nurturing, like Cabana, and loves children and teens.
    RNk3V8Y.jpg

Ace got out of breath jumping for so long, and takes a nice rest in the cozy tree swing.
    Cabana goes back to playing with the water toys.
    gzmLAT6.jpg
    li2GLvK.jpg
    iXkSdFx.jpg

And Ace's big brother Ari loves to play catch with his sweetheart, Fawn.
    PxILmTo.jpg
    IhNPuWe.jpg
    CtWCJ9N.jpg
    FarQaEb.jpg
    7qyVqaO.jpg

Back at the house, the parents plan a fun birthday party for Tana and Ace!
    Tulip says ''It should be as cheerful as sunshine!" and Dante agrees.
    Amelina thinks they should serve broccoli!
    "Yes that is Very healthy, my darling. Maybe we can make other foods too." suggests Aiden.
    rORkJgl.jpg
    BUdqwCn.jpg
    F1k5xkY.jpg
    5rYWQED.jpg
    uFF0FCs.jpg

Downstairs they have the music going and the cakes ready! Dante calls the party guests, and then receives a call from their old friends, the Lothario's.
    "Oh Hi Belinda! Yes do come over, it's been too long, yes I miss seeing your kiddos, please ask them to come!" says Dante.
    Belinda is a very loved, old friend of Dante and Tulip, they go way back. In fact the whole entire house loves Belinda, she is a favorite coworker of Louise and Amelina, at Amelina's Bistro.
    Belinda relies on the love of her friends and husband. She is the sister of the missing Beatrice and Bianca Crumplebottom. She is the Sweet sister.
    Uqz2vcp.jpg
    VHj38GB.jpg

The Lothario's are over in an instant since they live just a couple of doors down.
    32xnu0v.jpg
    75tNCWk.jpg

Tana has spied their car drive up, from Cabana's yard, and races over to welcome her friends Beau and the beautiful Bébé!
    "Come Ace! Beau and Bébé have come to play with us!!!" Tana charges over and grabs quiet Beau in a big bear hug.
    Ace is a bit more reserved with Bébé, and opts for gossip.
    sZyRiDT.jpg
    7Mw0V2W.jpg
    vB6p8Xy.jpg
    Kv52S5Z.jpg

Dante checks that the cakes are just perfect. Then decides he best warn Danny. Danny is tenderhearted and loves kids so much he sometimes cries at birthdays, so it's best to prepare him!
    YGUUF2J.jpg
    0aYNoRG.jpg
    nGgpblV.jpg
    vQSfAnE.jpg

Beau surprises Tana by going to the Birthday cake! She is a bit jealous, "Hey I thought it was My birthday cake!"
    But she is ready to help her friend celebrate!
    ZXUeodi.jpg
    U2rf0aI.jpg
    wixhfcg.jpg

"Haha Ace, I think this is a birthday party for my brother and Me! I will be older than you, now! haha I rule!" Bébé teases.
    She likes to tease Ace because she likes him!
    But Ace doesn't know that. Girls are too hard to figure out. Only Tana is easy to understand because she is so outspoken.
    gjAsRzO.jpg
    6s3fkDY.jpg
    EoDYhIo.jpg

As everyone comes to celebrate, Aiden thinks they should have ordered more cakes!
    "Gee the Real party for our kids isn't for several hours!"
    Then he runs off to play in the water...."Well it's not like Beau is my son!" he thinks. lol
    Dh48x2u.jpg
    UNMuL0j.jpg

But most of the others are very excited! Beau gets ready, thinks up a really good wish and blows out the candles!
    "Oh I Hope it comes true!" he wishes will all his might.
    ii6VFxV.jpg
    wwicUzU.jpg
    TBZEoRY.jpg
    5Ai8gOp.jpg
    TUdtuKB.jpg

The birthday magic happens, and Beau is now the nice looking teen we always suspected he would be.
    I wonder if he will still act so quiet?
    ieM7296.jpg
    OmP0DJO.jpg
    E4hipEh.jpg

''Is it your turn Bébé?" asks Amelina. Bébé strides right up, claiming the cake and already knowing her wish!
    Danny tries to maintain his composure! "I must be strong! Oh my beautiful kids! How did the time go by so fast?"
    7BAK04a.jpg
    HNAoSfv.jpg
    1SiJfbm.jpg
    50fpit4.jpg
    GyXWtGi.jpg

Oh how cute, Bébé laughs as she twirls into the birthday magic!
    Of course she is a beautiful teen! I had no doubts!
    W7Pi6Az.jpg
    6isiT9R.jpg
    kVPp55o.jpg
    acL58BT.jpg
    VCjXyRV.jpg

Bébé has a worried look, why?
    "It's because Louise said something about not liking kids, and that Bébé's teen looks are just exactly the same!" says Belinda.
    Oh dear!
    Obm0KnY.jpg
    bURFA7G.jpg
    J5AEu46.jpg

''Louise?! Why would say such a thing?'' says Danny as he gets his slice of cake.
    "Well I don't like kids and she does look exactly the same!" Louise says. "There is nothing wrong with saying that. Sorry Danny, but that's how I feel!"
    Danny thinks "uh, Whatever, meanie."
    2jdIpd3.jpg

Beau runs inside to let me know the party guests have started arriving.
    Handsome Tristan has arrived, glad to be here again! He is Dante's godson and everyone's favorite!
    Gladsten in the green shirt is Fern's Dad. Quigley and Fern should be arriving soon!
    X5QD8Fy.jpg
    PTZneTf.jpg

Some party goers were not even invited!
    "It's Daydream, Watcher! She is party crashing!'' says Fawn.
    "Hiiiii Everybody! I'm here!" says Daydream. 😁🤣
    Fu2undB.jpg
    x6phQhT.jpg

2 B cont.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

Its such a hassle to age up several sims at once haha,
    they seemed to have great fun at the aprty.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Yes it is such a hassle! I realized that Beau and Bebe were the same age as Tula who has been a teen for some time now! :open_mouth:
    So I thought I should age them up too! And this will give more of a choice to Tana and Ace in case the teens want to choose a special Some One. My sims are usually very fast making that choice!

But now I know that sweet tender hearted Danny will probably crying at home, and be wishing for another baby with Belinda! 😊 hahaha But they do make really nice looking kids!💖🥰
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

I have been working on my story too, but I am cleaning cc out cause the save have been
    a bit too slow, I realized I had the same kinda cc in the folder in different places so deleting the copies.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Oh good job! yes you don't want want copies of cc, thank goodness you caught that! You are so smart!

Alexa told me to help reduce my slowness, to also limit the sims skills, they really don't All have to be level 10 in everything, and to also clean out their backpacks and the house saved inventory. This house had so many buffet tables and bars and beds and baby stuff and Cars even! :o

And I was so surprised to see how many honey and veggies and fish in Dante and Tulip's back packs! They don't need that, they drink plasma! :D LOL
  • Options

341 The Watcher Watches: Dante & Tulip ~~ Tana & Ace B day Party! ~~

"Ari my son, my son! I'm so glad you made it!" Aiden greets his first born.
    "Oh yes I would never miss Ace's birthday, Dad!" says Ari.
    SPOrZNa.jpg
    VswMglx.jpg
    POZaj4E.jpg

Fern and Quigley arrive and are happy to see that Fern's parents are here, Gladsten and Freda.
    lol Handsome Gladsten doesn't want me to take his picture! I think I took too many when he lived here! :wink:
    "Watcher, please don't start again with all the pix, the flash is brutal!" he says. hahahaha
    YnxBpdO.jpg
    ts1OC4m.jpg

Tula comes a running in,
    "Hi Mom! Hi Daddy!" She sees that Tristan is having fun with her folks, playing a video game. Tristan loves Tula's parents.
    Tristan gets up to make room for Tula, so that Tula can visit with her parents for a bit, he knows how important that is. He is very mature for his age and is almost exactly like Dante. That's probably one reason Dante and Tristan get along so well!
    BSxkyEl.jpg
    KQe7W51.jpg

"I'm so happy you came to the party, sweetie, it will make Tana so happy to have her big sister here!" says Tulip "Even though some people here are soo messy!" she adds, probably referring to Daydream.
    zJ83cTh.jpg
    ZETLmWT.jpg
    IZWG8JB.jpg

"Maybe you can help out Mommy some, sweet pea?" says Dante.
    "Of course, I'm happy to help, don't worry Mom!" says Tula.
    rMpJlaJ.jpg
    zjGhOb1.jpg

''Tana, I can't wait to see you age up! I just know you will be so lovely!" says Fern. "Go do it now! We all want to see!"
    "Ok ...'' says Tana.
    She hopes Fern is right, she doesn't think she will turn out as pretty as Bébé.
    z5ol73M.jpg
    ZepvV4y.jpg

Daydream, Bébé and Fern say "We are your cheerleaders, Tana! Go girl, go!''
    Luc can't believe this little tyke is aging up!
    "My baby girl is Amazing!" says Tulip, as Dante comes to get a closer view.
    Rfvv90F.jpg
    8WJYXuR.jpg

The birthday magic is quite startling! Tana jumps up and rides the crest of the magic, like a pro!
    "Wow I'm a big girl now!!" says Tana, "Do I look ok?"
    "Yes!" says everyone. Tulip is sniffing back a few tears, "My baby!"
    BGl1LWc.jpg
    9egvhid.jpg
    xCKTXgW.jpg
    eWIWY2j.jpg

"Happy birthday baby sister, you are amazing as always!" says Tula.
    Dante's girls still remind me of Rose White and Rose Red from my old fairy books, handed down through the generations. <3
    fzogphy.jpg
    ywcM1bx.jpg
    UK72Ks8.jpg

"Happy Birthday Tana. Did it hurt to grow up?" asks Ace, a bit worried about the procedure.
    "No Ace, the sparkles are tickly, you'll like it!" she hugs him. "Go age up now, I want to see my Big Cohort in Crime!"
    Ace laughs "I'm not one for crime, but I'll always be your cohort and listen to your wild tales!"
    gzAhnNn.jpg
    RLATqa5.jpg
    hUORSkA.jpg

Ace really likes that his big Brother and Mom and everybody is cheering for him!
    Maybe he could do without Ari tooting that horn right in his ear!😁
    ImcFM1z.jpg
    JEkoA9K.jpg
    Umav15z.jpg
    OUFfqVh.jpg

He feels the sparkles! Tana is right, they Do tickle! How strange!
    Tana watches Ace closely, amazed as the birthday magic starts to completely engulf him!
    qE6f1R4.jpg
    u4KgsXg.jpg

''OMIGAWD!!!!!! What's happeninnnnnng!" Ace thinks, as the birthday magic stretches his body all out of proportion!.😯😬
    Rz1uyPM.jpg

"Is it over?" Ace squeezes his eyes shut, afraid to look!
    "Tana, Do I still look like a Hob Goblin?"
    "No! You're Beautiful!!!!!" cheers Tana.
    xtyZnmQ.jpg
    JkhdFgn.jpg

Ace stands there laughing to himself. He looks so much like Aiden, and has Amelina's color hair.
    "Hooray for my son!" says Aiden.
    "He is Perfect! Just like his Father!" thinks Amelina, very proud.
    Ze4Nwwh.jpg
    47W8L9c.jpg
    GfHUV7k.jpg

Tana gets her cake and wants to sit right next to Ace, but Belinda is in that chair. "oh Darn.''
    ePlRjci.jpg
    TaYfkbF.jpg
    ftH9F5O.jpg

Beau is thinking about Tana. Tana is thinking about Ace.
    Watcher's antennae are Up! After birthdays, my sims sometimes choose this time to pick their gender preference, and sometimes their Big Crush!💖🎈🎈🎈
    Fqp7aCY.jpg

And suddenly many people start thinking about Bébé!
    Bébé is thinking about Ari! She thinks he is Perfect for her!
    m3uJ0dt.jpg
    EtNktpy.jpg
    36X5s0D.jpg

Ari is sensitive and very romantic, so that is what attracts Bébé...
    And so many sims here, are like the Watcher and know about 'The Choosing'!"
    🎵Dun Dun Dun🎵
    IoZxTx9.jpg
    g9kg6xQ.jpg
    2k50Np0.jpg
    utV6eUC.jpg

''What? Why is Bébé choosing Ari? I thought ... '' says Louise.
    And Tulip is very displeased about Bébé's choice!
    Poor Fawn has to keep her eyes closed. She doesn't want to look! She's in love with Ari!
    MoDhfsu.jpg
    lo5cr6F.jpg
    QOiXgwF.jpg
    r0xxuNM.jpg

"Wait A Minute! I have a say in this, don't I?!!!" thinks Ari, very displeased, instead of flattered about Bébé's choice!
    7zBbSc1.jpg
    akfw2oD.jpg
    9jImtA9.jpg

Yes of course you do, Ari! Ari made his choice a long long time ago.
    It has always been his 'little princess' Fern, for him!💖
    AIf8w2I.jpg
    hYFuO6C.jpg
    j6UmaES.jpg

With the Bébé drama averted, Ace and Tana congratulate each other on their birthdays.
    It's obvious now that Bébé doesn't go for Ace. She only favored him when they were kids.
    uFOOzeb.jpg
    i4vOwc2.jpg

Belinda is disappointed that Bébé didn't choose Ace, she thinks he's great! She thinks she better have a talk to her daughter about choosing a Single partner, and not riling up the neighbors!
    However, they do say all is fair in love and war... Bébé could have stolen Ari if he were 'stealable'! But his facial expressions made it quite clear, he is true blue!
    Well I guess Bébé (and Watcher) will just have to be on the lookout for someone just as romantic and sweet and wonderful as Ari.
    sdv5ZRU.jpg

Quiet and reserved Beau is wanting to experience some loving. ''But my choice is too busy blabbing, darn!''
    7nxRytf.jpg
    1NXEaQz.jpg

And Beau is too shy to go up and join the conversation.
    It doesn't stop him from thinking about it though.
    He decides to dance, instead. yes, dancing is always Good!
    Vj3saky.jpg
    HzSDyC2.jpg
    xSCRQXx.jpg

I heard the woo sound from the hot tub! :o Bébé!
    Ohhhh It is Freda and Gladsten, Fern's parents! lol
    Bébé doesn't seem to mind, she has probably seen this before...
    BDqCtmf.jpg
    iIz0r9x.jpg

Maybe not! Bébé seems quite impressed with the foot in the air maneuver! Is that the advanced woo that Klaatu was talking about?🤣
    Po8WVQb.jpg
    x0px96e.jpg

"Sorry about that, Bébé! We didn't notice you at All!" says Gladsten.
    "Uh errr, I gotta be going home now!" says Bébé.
    She thinks this party was AWESOME! 🤣
    Beau leaves as well, he had been dancing right there next to the hot tub! Beau casts a last look back at his choice, with a smile.
    lCpc1tX.jpg
    S8gkpuV.jpg
    RKgGWnb.jpg

Watcher forgives Gladsten and Freda, they probably couldn't help themselves. This is the house where they first fell in love! When Dante took crying Gladsten in after being dumped several times by an awful sim who played with his emotions and treated him so poorly! But He got the darling daughter, Fern, who loved him best anyway! <3 Better parent, better Person Wins!
    ZFIpzcM.jpg

Now Ace starts thinking where he should sleep...
    But it's too awkward to talk to Tana about it. He decides to sleep in their shared bed per usual.
    "I'll Just act like it's normal and I don't know any better, yeah, that's a good plan!"
    🤣
    f0OQloj.jpg
    amtEc9k.jpg
    BjK8Pd0.jpg

Tana comes to bed and is surprised and glad to see Ace sleeping there.
    She claps and laughs, changes into her nighty and sleeps, very secure and cozy, with her best friend in the whole wide world!
    vxW0Jnc.jpg
    VklUCah.jpg

Tula comes to sleep, noting her daughter is smiling in her sleep. "She must be having sweet dreams of her awesome birthday party! Ah my darling daughter, is now a teenager!"🥰
    IcBbuCJ.jpg
  • Options
    342 The Watcher Watches: Dante & Tulip ~~ The Choosing. ~~

Ace wakes up in the middle of the night, Tana is being very noisy! 😄
    He glances over at her, "omg! She's in her nighty!!!" that makes him start thinking things.
    ''Geeze how on earth do you begin to tell your best friend ... Why didn't Ari tell me about this part? How do I begin? What do I say?" Ace is having a tough time.
    vFL7LfS.jpg
    heak5Rh.jpg
    nXKGPvC.jpg

His mind wanders... gee so many different beds to choose from. lol I love seeing the struggle.
    "Let's see, I could say let's go jump on the bed upstairs... No that's too babyish!"
    "Oh! I can wiggle my eyebrows and say 'heyyy Tana, now that we had our birthdays and are older...' no that's gross, she might think I'm a make-out guy, and then I would have to grow a mustache and wear robes and have lotions...ew!"
    deDS9hD.jpg
    JexVpmU.jpg
    s6uO4WN.jpg

"Oh I know! How about, Tana lets go have a pillow-fight in our old room that had the monsters under the bed...Nahhh." Ace thinks "I should be romantic or maybe I should act like I'm suave and sophisticated, I could wear a monocle!"🧐
    "Hey, why does our house have so many beds in it, anyway?" Ace's thoughts continue,
    "Actually that is pretty cool there are so many different beds!"
    EJbP70u.jpg
    deDS9hD.jpg
    sHse8ln.jpg

"I wish I knew what Tana was thinking ...." Ace begins to glance over at her, but is too shy to do a full on stare.
    yFQJLpp.jpg

That might be a good thing. He might be alarmed if he looked over at her right now!
    LOL Tana is pretty gregarious!
    4n4YC7f.jpg
    QjAFLds.jpg
    4TCkAH6.jpg

"Ace I got you a birthday present." Tana says which helps to break the tension in the air.
    "Aww thank you, Tana!" says Ace, relieved it's just his regular ol Tana, nothing to be nervous about!
    m5VomJD.jpg
    MMUPvCC.jpg

Then Ace gets an idea "Tana there are so many stars out tonight, should we go look?"
    "Yes, I'd love to watch the stars with you, Ace."
    a2zDtLF.jpg
    plea8Fd.jpg

Ace thinks this is a super good idea he has.
    Vh3ZPnf.jpg
    0V4AAp2.jpg
    lP5zswG.jpg

"Look, Tana, there's the star I named for you when I was a little kid."
    "I remember, Ace, It shines red."
    "yeah, your favorite color."
    WbkbYHS.jpg
    xGKDqAe.jpg
    Vc9pyyW.jpg
    qA8IvAP.jpg
    Fm1UkO5.jpg
    eXNoH25.jpg
    R0SzYOt.jpg
    Pq9owTX.jpg
    mozB92X.jpg

They chat easily, all awkwardness Ace had felt earlier, is long gone. They are just their normal goofy selves,
    g6loZFK.jpg
    qjUVuHU.jpg
    QLQ1evV.jpg
    59yiBMB.jpg

Until Tana complements him. That seems to be all it takes for Ace to pull her close and kiss her.
    Tana likes his kisses, a lot!
    SyksLmE.jpg
    TQZ8uMH.jpg
    iM9BcIv.jpg
    H5LYmBh.jpg
    UQbnlWo.jpg

"Wow Tana! It's just like Ari said!"
    "I'll say! No wonder those two are always kissing!"
    0yxOaH0.jpg
    zPlvFTT.jpg
    hG2396W.jpg

Ace and Tana decide to go on a date since they both have a movie wish, and there is time before school.
    a1LbjQS.jpg

Dante is super happy! Tulip as been talking a lot about babies and teddy bears to him lately!
    He is all for another baby! He has been ready for eons!
    Chpqo0E.jpg
    fiZd6Sq.jpg

It's sad that I don't hear the baby chimes this time.

"Ace, how do you know how to drive?" asks Tana
    "Ari taught me when I was 13. But don't tell my parents! They are good at reprimanding me! But it's strange that it's Ari and your Dad who do most of my upbringing."
    "Yeah, so I've noticed. But your parents do love you, Ace, they just have always doted on Ari, maybe it's just the whole first born thing."
    "Yeah... But I'm not going to be like them when I'm a father. I'm going to be like Dante!" says Ace.
    Tana stays quiet, she still doesn't know how she feels about babies.
    SP9JlEF.jpg

They watch the outdoor movies. They choose their favorite science fiction movie!
    It makes them feel romantic anyway!
    1UjEc1I.jpg
    ezgGWkz.jpg
    mkE2619.jpg

cW03fSd.jpg
    siheB51.jpg
    PPkXhdy.jpg
    eDSL0Zv.jpg
    c7rlzAb.jpg

Ace feels under pressure, School is starting Soon!
    "Tana, do you think we can be more than best friends?" he asks. He's nervous because at school there are all these super strong jocks and clever musicians, and dashing artists, and charming lover boys! And he's just a guy with nothing very special about him at all! Oh it makes him feel sick with all the different choices for Tana! And there's that quiet mysterious handsome Beau Lothario! He saw him at the party! He just Knows Beau likes her! And the school bus will come any minute now!
    Yikes his nerves! He needs an answer!
    kZj7UUI.jpg

"Well of course, Ace! You're perfect like a diamond! There is no one I'd rather be with!"
    Ace is very glad to hear that!
    6viwuLg.jpg
    kE6YU0Z.jpg
    65R7QeR.jpg
    Frqis8n.jpg

Both are very happy! But they've got to run home now, the school bus is Honking!
    Ace drops Tana back home, for some reason she doesn't have school today but he does, and he's just in time to jump on the bus before it leaves!
    Both are Very happy! They had a great date with their favorite person in the world! <3

I find Dante and Tulip still trying to make babies! I give them an A for effort!
    They almost break the tree house! It rattles and shakes!
    But again no baby chimes.
    S0hQwgn.jpg
    TeDrjgp.jpg
    Gv8VZ3L.jpg
    7WUhq58.jpg
    FiVfY3b.jpg

"Dante, we might need magical help. Our house is too full for me to get pregnant."
    Dante thinks "Raarrrrr! I'm so virile! We don't need any help!"
    Watcher steps in and uses MC.
    They've waited long enough, and I don't want Dante to get a complex! ;)
    He's just too cute! <3 And my Favorite, so he gets whatever he wants!
    MOGLPZr.jpg

Tana gets the mail. (It's a rare occurrence for any of my sims to get the mail! I forget!)
    omg there are such cute love letters in here for Ari from Fawn, For Luc from Leelu and for Tula from Tristan
    "I've been waiting my whole life for a letter like this! I share those feelings with you as well!" <3 These letters are probably a year old! lol :D
    f3xWUIk.jpg

Tana takes this opportunity to ask "Mom, can you teach me how to drive. Pleeeease!"
    "Sure sweetie, I bet you would be good at it, you have very fast reflexes!"
    vB8k5gn.jpg
    RJHM7Fa.jpg

Tana drives slower than old grannies and ants crawling on the sidewalk! I thought she might try to go dangerously fast, being a Rebel!
    C6Ekl9c.jpg
    yxBv2tF.jpg
    0MVcuJ0.jpg
    RhvvxlC.jpg

Finally she masters the skill and Tulip gives her a big hug!
    WO9LoWP.jpg

They chat a bit on the sidewalk and Tana says "Mom, have you noticed how dreamy Ace is all of a sudden, and how handsome and cool and everything? Plus he's a really good kisser! Did you know that? I am so into him now!"
    "Oh uh well. That's nice, sweetie. Your Daddy and I always knew you both were very special to each other, always inseparable! Ace is a sweet guy, and a great choice, and we like that he always has sage advice regarding your rebelliousness, and mischievousness! He always has!"
    "Oh Mom, I'm not that bad!" says Tana, and they both laugh.
    bOieh0T.jpg
    4SW5NV0.jpg
    xnr5eGW.jpg

Tulip regards her special daughter, and decides she best tell her about her new sibling coming.
    "Sweetie, I hope you have softened your heart about a new brother or sister, now that you're older. We won't love you any less you know! You are so very dear to us and we couldn't love you any more!" Tulip says and pulls Tana into a big warm hug.
    At first Tana stiffens at the news, but her Mom is so warm and full of love, it is impossible not to yield to the good feelings she exudes.
    pGbU4bb.jpg
    Tbjwr0P.jpg
    2CizaWy.jpg
    SKrNZGm.jpg

Mom lets Tana drive them home. They find Dante sleeping, he must have used up a lot of energy this morning!
    Aiden is rocking, maybe the party must have taken a toll on all the adults energy levels.
    Tulip also wants to rock. She knows growing babies enjoy this rocking, just as much as she does.
    ZU8zCJz.jpg
    K2tXquH.jpg
    MtyccZ3.jpg
    <3

• Options
    @DivaDoodle Ah, of course, that does make sense - if someone is from a place where nobody dies, they won't know about death.. Its just a little hard for me to wrap my head around. ;) I mean, if nobody dies, they would have to either move away to somewhere else, or not reproduce, or else they would be overpopulated...

About Daydream and her hair, don't change a sim for me.. if you like how she looks, keep her that way. Or more importantly, I think you should let her decide. ;)

340 The Watcher Watches: Dante & Tulip ~~ Beau & Bébé Lothario ~~

Broccoli at a kids birthday party? Poor kids! Where's the cake? ;)

I like Belinda too, she is sweet. :P

Aww, Danny, come on. ;) So tenderhearted he cries at birthdays.. :P

Congratulations to the kids on their birthday! They're looking good as teenagers!

I think they are wrong abot Bebe, she is not that child like in her face, she did loose some of the puff around her cheeks. :P I think she aged up nicely.

341 The Watcher Watches: Dante & Tulip ~~ Tana & Ace B day Party! ~~

Oh, Tana aged up to a sweet girl, too. Tana is my favorite of those kids for her rebellious nature. :P

All your sims are very pretty!

Oh no, we got a stretchy Ace! Haha, I think that bit has to do a little more than just tickle.. they get all the growing pains in one jolt! :open_mouth:

Haha, ok, they "choose" who they fall in love with so immediately..

Oh, that's very inappropriate of Ferns parents, to woohoo in the hot tub while Bebe is still sitting there..

342 The Watcher Watches: Dante & Tulip ~~ The Choosing. ~~

Tana does the party animal cheer. Is she a party animal?

Haha, Ace's weird thoughts. Its not easy being a teenager and unsure about the way of things. :P

I like that Tana is still wearing dresses with skulls on them.. (this forum needs a skull smiley! :P )

Ah, they discovered the wonders of kissing, that wasn't so bad, was it? ;)

Oh, poor Ace, he is worried about going to school.. well, its a scary world out there, but who know.. it might just be alright..

The treehouse probably tops the list for most inappropriate woohoo spot, because its a kids playground... :P

Yeah, that's unexpected of Tana to drive slowly, but that might change once she begins driving on her own... :P

Aww, yes I am sure Tulip will love Tana all the same if she has another baby. :P

Great updates and very nice teenagers! ;)
    th1das9.png
  • Options

@DivaDoodle

Tana aged up to a beautiful teen, she ahs her parents
    lovely genes hehe.
    Lovely to see Tuolip visiting the party.
    they seemed to all have fun,
  • Options
    ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Was there any doubt sweet Ace and rebellious Tana would end up together?! I love those two. More nooboos for Dante and Tulip! Don't let Danny see, or you'll have to go back to his house and give him more too! :)
  • Options

@Sprottenham Oh lawdy! I always worry about overpopulation! and that is the real issue with giving them all the babies they want, with no dying allowed! :D

Yeah Daydream did choose her grown up hair. I think when they made that cool braid hair it must have been when that movie 10 came out, that started the fad of causations wanting that hair-do because it looked sooo cool on Bo Derek! Yes, of Course I had to try it too, at the time! No it was icky to have the beads slap me in the face when I went dancing! :D

haha well I remember Danny having an awful time when he saw the birthday cake for his little ones! He ran to the crib and snuggled and rocked with them for hours! I had to give him another whole day to get used to the fact!

I agree with you the child face of Bebe was prettier to me too. But I love big cheeks on sims and people, real ones not the plastic surgery ones!

I'm so glad you like Tana yes she is very ummm willful!

Yes they do the choosing very early, I have even seen it as soon as they finish the last bit of cake! :o

No Tana is not a party animal, I think she started doing that because she was so happy she had an awesome party and now she just liked to do it! LOL

hehehe I let her keep what she chose to wear and added that rebellious pattern, it fits her so well!

I know, it's totally a bad place, Plus Splinters!!!!😬

Thank you I'm glad you liked the updates and nice teens! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top