Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lovers Mafia game [mafia won! Pg. 4]

Comments

• Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    @Nushnushganay happy birthday to your husband, the cake sounds good!

Nothing seems to be happening here so far. If @Justa_G00f doesn't show up, I'm thinking that might be my vote, but I'll wait and see.

See yall later.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I got Mouse and Luna as my EMMM.

Vote: Mouse

I don't think I've ever seen Mouse vote that fast before on Day 1. 😂 I know she said she wants to change her ways but this is interesting. And also how she picked Justa over Luna.

Lol that’s why I’ve been so reluctant to do it. I’ve literally been wanting to vote during EMMMs for like a year but because I usually don’t vote till the end of day 1, if at all, I figured it’d make me look sus. Eh, gotta start eventually
  • Options
    Oh wow, okay, so flips happen at 3am my time which means I will miss them all. Just a heads up. XD

Yea I will too. At school during that time. I might be able to get on briefly for it but it’s just before passing period where I’m going to a class that doesn’t allow phones.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Nushnushganay happy birthday to your husband, the cake sounds good!

Nothing seems to be happening here so far. If @Justa_G00f doesn't show up, I'm thinking that might be my vote, but I'll wait and see.

See yall later.

thanks, Ignominiusrex! that's a mouthful! should we call you Rex? Or Iggy perhaps? :D
    I hope JustaGoof will be here eventually.

This sure is a quiet beginning to a game.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Oh wow, okay, so flips happen at 3am my time which means I will miss them all. Just a heads up. XD

Yea I will too. At school during that time. I might be able to get on briefly for it but it’s just before passing period where I’m going to a class that doesn’t allow phones.

It stinks to be unable to be present for a flip, but it has to come sometime, and it's likely to be a bad time for at least some players. Hopefully no one will penalize anyone for being absent during a flip, though how people play flips is sometimes strategic, to take advantage of PEOPLE NOT BEING THERE. As in last game. >:)
    Don't worry I'm not actually angry about that, but that was one heck of a coup.

You weren't there, @ignominiusrex but it was tragicomic. I had sounded the alarm about the two who were mafia, knowing it put a target on my back, but my townie buddies didn't vote or rally, so mafia waited til the last minute and both quickly voted me, for a fast win just because the other side didn't show up. It was both a swift victory for mafia and one of the most ingnominius defeats for town, ever. Had to enjoy a chance to use your username, hope you don't mind.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

I don't think I've ever seen Mouse vote that fast before on Day 1. 😂 I know she said she wants to change her ways but this is interesting. And also how she picked Justa over Luna.

Lol that’s why I’ve been so reluctant to do it. I’ve literally been wanting to vote during EMMMs for like a year but because I usually don’t vote till the end of day 1, if at all, I figured it’d make me look sus. Eh, gotta start eventually

I mean yeah, you're right. XD We always have to start somewhere.

Hmmm now thinking about it, I guess if you're doing something different then, maybe you might be town cuz I don't think you would want to look too different if you're mafia here, unless you're trying to pull a reverse psychology on me here. LOL.

Unvote.
    Vote: Luna
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So Luna and Justa_G00f are the two who haven't come on yet? Does anyone know if time zone issues are the problem?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    So Luna and Justa_G00f are the two who haven't come on yet? Does anyone know if time zone issues are the problem?

I think Luna made one post in the beginning.

And yeah, Justa hasn't come on.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Both are in the US in timezones that don't make it likely to be the problem.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    We have a while so I'm not going to vote yet. Going to play a little Sims before heading to bed. It seems to put me right to sleep these days, doing that. Later!

In the meantime, DeKay, I know this is off topic but remember that dancer Rhys you did a portrait of? He also (I'm presuming he now, having seen the video) does some videos on things like stretch, and a whole-body workout one. Pretty spectacular!

https://youtu.be/rvXAjATZl5w

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    We have a while so I'm not going to vote yet. Going to play a little Sims before heading to bed. It seems to put me right to sleep these days, doing that. Later!

In the meantime, DeKay, I know this is off topic but remember that dancer Rhys you did a portrait of? He also (I'm presuming he now, having seen the video) does some videos on things like stretch, and a whole-body workout one. Pretty spectacular!

https://youtu.be/rvXAjATZl5w

Hahaha, that's awesome. My muscles hurt watching this. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Day One votes:

Vote History:
    Mouse v. Justa
    DeKay v. Mouse
    DeKay v. Luna

Vote Count:
    Justa (1) - Mouse
    Luna (1) - DeKay

Day One ends at 2pm CST (roughly 14 hours from now).

If I need to adjust the flip due to inactivity I can, I'm fairly flexible. Anyways, night y'all.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I guess I'll vote now, in case I forget to come back later. The two least active have a vote each. I will VOTE: JUSTA because they are no-shows so far.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Alright, looks like the flip is in less than 2 hours so I had better leave a vote now, because I've been busy all morning and am heading out all afternoon.

Sorry to do this, and also missing your face around, @Justa_G00f but you haven't been on once, and I hope everything's okay with you. Still, between you and Luna, I think the most sense is had in doing it this way. Really wished you would come on, your sense of humor and personality are very much missed. But regardless,

vote: Justa

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hmmm, it's been quiet...

Day One votes:

Vote History:
    Mouse v. Justa
    DeKay v. Mouse
    DeKay v. Luna
    Rex v. Justa
    Nush v. Justa

Vote Count:
    Justa (3) - Mouse, Rex, Nush
    Luna (1) - DeKay

Day One ends at 2pm CST (roughly an hour from now).
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Hmmm now thinking about it, I guess if you're doing something different then, maybe you might be town cuz I don't think you would want to look too different if you're mafia here, unless you're trying to pull a reverse psychology on me here. LOL.

Unvote.

Do u have a reason for voting Luna?
  • Options
    Justa died (vote count unchanged from the one posted above). He was the goof-est townie.

Day two starts now.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Guys I am so sorry yesterday was the most insane my life has ever been. Today should be a bit better. I’m sorry I wasn’t here to vote before the flip.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Alrighty then. Rip Justagoof. New day now?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options

Unvote.

Not really a reason but she was just my other EMMM.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Unvote.

Ah ok.

I’m a bit sus of Rex right now. I don’t know if a new player would vote someone purely based on inactivity. well more so be the first person to. Usually if they do it’s after at least one person puts on an inactivity vote. But at the same time idk if their partner would tell them to do that because most scum like inactive players. But it could be because there was a vote on Luna, who might be their partner. At the same time, Nush voted with Rex and he didn’t seem to believe me when last game when I said scum like inactive players, so maybe they r partners and just wanted an easy elimination. Could always be Dekay too. Usually they are all for voting inactive players which they didn’t seem to keen on this game. Could be because they were busy tho.
  • Options
    So basically I have no idea who it is and I’ve found reasons for literally anyone.
  • Options

Unvote.

Ah ok.

I’m a bit sus of Rex right now. I don’t know if a new player would vote someone purely based on inactivity. well more so be the first person to. Usually if they do it’s after at least one person puts on an inactivity vote. But at the same time idk if their partner would tell them to do that because most scum like inactive players. But it could be because there was a vote on Luna, who might be their partner. At the same time, Nush voted with Rex and he didn’t seem to believe me when last game when I said scum like inactive players, so maybe they r partners and just wanted an easy elimination. Could always be Dekay too. Usually they are all for voting inactive players which they didn’t seem to keen on this game. Could be because they were busy tho.

You have a good point on Rex. She was the second person to vote Justa and she picked Justa over Luna.

I think for this game, mafia wouldn't mind voting out an inactive player cuz there's no night kills so better to just giet rid of any townies as much as possible. Or at least, that's what I would do if I were a mafia.

Yeah, about the Nush thing. But I also remember they ended up voting the inactive player in the game. They need to elaborate more on this vote but I guess they didn't want to vote Luna?

I didn't vote Justa cuz I was gone for 1/3 of the day left cuz of timezones. And I didn't want to vote someone that early just due to inactivity. Usually I like to see what others would say or if I could find anyone else looking sus before end of day.

I think you might be town cuz you're the only one doing a lot of thinking.

Then Luna is kinda quiet cuz she's busy. So it's hard to tell.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Luna, what do you think of Nush and Rex?
    Nush, what do you think of Luna?
    Rex, do you have any opinions on anyone?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Looking at the votes, if Rex were mafia, then if Nush were mafia, it wouldn't make sense for Nush to vote Justa anyways. They could have just voted Luna or someone else or not vote at all knowing that a townie would get elimed either way.

So I don't think it's Rex and Nush who are mafia together.

If it were Nush and Luna, Nush still didn't really have to vote cuz Justa would have been elimed anyways, I mean unless they were just trying to play it safe.

If it were Luna and Rex, then Rex voting Justa over Luna makes sense.

I'm just gonna go with this cuz she's the common option in these combos. And if Mouse is actually mafia, then wow, good job. XD
    x3vZicL.gif