Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lovers Mafia game [mafia won! Pg. 4]

bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
edited September 2021 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to the Lovers Mafia game!

Rules are as follows:
  • All players are welcome, new or experienced!
  • Follow the Sims Forums rules above all else. I do not wish to see anyone banned during my game--or the thread getting locked either.
  • Do not edit your posts! :naughty:Or the old married couple will come after you :tongue: there is no old married couple to come after you, so you'll just have to face Bella!
  • Do not post PMs from the hosts in any way, shape or form.
  • Night chat is allowed, but please nothing on-topic. Anything said during night should be kept off-topic.
  • I will be using the hammer mechanic.
  • Mafia will most likely have day talk [allowed in most games--unless stated otherwise].
  • Please BOLD your vote, capitalize, or both. Please make it easy to spot. I.e. Vote: Bella, VOTE: BELLA, or VOTE: BELLA.
  • Ghosts can talk, but please nothing on-topic. Gifs not pertaining to the game are allowed!
  • Alignment claiming is allowed. I.e. "I'm town!"
  • Unvoting and no voting/no whack are allowed. I.e. unvote, no vote, or vote: no whack/NW.
  • Players who are inactive for 48 hours will be replaced, OR at the discretion of the host [moi!]. Players may always ask for a replacement at anytime as well.
  • Remember this is just a game. Please try not to take anything personally.
  • If you have problems with another player, please PM me so I can deal with the situation to the best of my abilities.
  • No whispering to each other [PM-ing each other and talking about the game]. People caught revealing information to each other will be replaced or mod killed, if no replacements are found.
  • The setup is Lover's Mafia.
  • Days will be roughly 24 hours [unless we have a hammer] and nights roughly 24 hours [unless I decide otherwise] *this set-up is nightless. If you can't be active at night please send your night actions in early!
  • Time will be listed in Central, since that is my timezone.

I have a discord afterlife set-up for ghosts and spectators, please feel free to join at any time! Living players may join as well :)

For other links, check out the mafia masterlist!

And last but not least, please keep in mind that everyone here is human [well, at least I am] so that means we all make mistakes. Please go lightly on me when I make a mistake hosting, or another player during the game. Thanks for being understanding and helping each other out! <3
7dW3gu7.gif
Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
Post edited by bellagorilla on

Comments