Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lovers Mafia game [mafia won! Pg. 4]

124...Next

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I got Mouse and Luna as my EMMM.

Vote: Mouse

I don't think I've ever seen Mouse vote that fast before on Day 1. 😂 I know she said she wants to change her ways but this is interesting. And also how she picked Justa over Luna.

Lol that’s why I’ve been so reluctant to do it. I’ve literally been wanting to vote during EMMMs for like a year but because I usually don’t vote till the end of day 1, if at all, I figured it’d make me look sus. Eh, gotta start eventually

I mean yeah, you're right. XD We always have to start somewhere.

Hmmm now thinking about it, I guess if you're doing something different then, maybe you might be town cuz I don't think you would want to look too different if you're mafia here, unless you're trying to pull a reverse psychology on me here. LOL.

Unvote.
    Vote: Luna

Do u have a reason for voting Luna?

Not really a reason but she was just my other EMMM.

Ah ok.

I’m a bit sus of Rex right now. I don’t know if a new player would vote someone purely based on inactivity. well more so be the first person to. Usually if they do it’s after at least one person puts on an inactivity vote. But at the same time idk if their partner would tell them to do that because most scum like inactive players. But it could be because there was a vote on Luna, who might be their partner. At the same time, Nush voted with Rex and he didn’t seem to believe me when last game when I said scum like inactive players, so maybe they r partners and just wanted an easy elimination. Could always be Dekay too. Usually they are all for voting inactive players which they didn’t seem to keen on this game. Could be because they were busy tho.

Why wouldn't I vote someone who hasn't even come on once, as a new player to this group? Is that supposed to be a no-no? To me, eliminating non-participants is just common sense. Your reasoning seems like a reach, to me.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Looking at the votes, if Rex were mafia, then if Nush were mafia, it wouldn't make sense for Nush to vote Justa anyways. They could have just voted Luna or someone else or not vote at all knowing that a townie would get elimed either way.

So I don't think it's Rex and Nush who are mafia together.

If it were Nush and Luna, Nush still didn't really have to vote cuz Justa would have been elimed anyways, I mean unless they were just trying to play it safe.

If it were Luna and Rex, then Rex voting Justa over Luna makes sense.

I'm just gonna go with this cuz she's the common option in these combos. And if Mouse is actually mafia, then wow, good job. XD

What combos are you talking about that Luna is common in? I don't have background on anyone so fill me in.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Looking at the votes, if Rex were mafia, then if Nush were mafia, it wouldn't make sense for Nush to vote Justa anyways. They could have just voted Luna or someone else or not vote at all knowing that a townie would get elimed either way.

So I don't think it's Rex and Nush who are mafia together.

If it were Nush and Luna, Nush still didn't really have to vote cuz Justa would have been elimed anyways, I mean unless they were just trying to play it safe.

If it were Luna and Rex, then Rex voting Justa over Luna makes sense.

I'm just gonna go with this cuz she's the common option in these combos. And if Mouse is actually mafia, then wow, good job. XD

What combos are you talking about that Luna is common in? I don't have background on anyone so fill me in.

The mafia combo in my opinion are:
    You and Luna, or Nush and Luna. But I think you and Luna makes more sense to me judging by the votes yesterday.
    And since Luna is in both of these, that is why I voted her.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    So I'm wondering what to make of Dekay saying it was unlike Mouse to vote so early, and then Mouse making what looked to me like a reach of an attempt to cast me under suspicion. So right now the only person who really seems sus to me is Mouse, but I haven't played with this group before, so I don't know what norms are for anyone. Is Mouse suspicious or is it just me? And who else might it be? Dekay seems to have the most to say of anyone. Is Luna normally this inactive? What about Nush?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    So I'm wondering what to make of Dekay saying it was unlike Mouse to vote so early, and then Mouse making what looked to me like a reach of an attempt to cast me under suspicion. So right now the only person who really seems sus to me is Mouse, but I haven't played with this group before, so I don't know what norms are for anyone. Is Mouse suspicious or is it just me? And who else might it be? Dekay seems to have the most to say of anyone. Is Luna normally this inactive? What about Nush?

It can also be a bit hard when you're new to the group cuz you don't know our norms but I always find it more fun this way cuz it doesn't let us always try to find something different about each other, and rather to just go with actual suspicion.

Personally, I think Mouse is being more involved like she would be as a town. I get that it's also totally possible that she could be mafia here and then using the whole "I'm gonna try something new" to get away with it. But her being involved and questioning things make her seem more like her town self.

I can link you the previous game where she's mafia with me and maybe you can see for yourself. All of the other players here are in that game too.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/993598/roses-eyes-mafia-mafia-win/p2
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Compared to some stuff I’ve said in the past, this is not much of a reach for me. Besides, if no one reaches for stuff at the beginning then how r u gonna find anything out?

Do u mean Dekay has been the most active over all or just today?

Ur a bit defensive right now. This might just be like an OMGUS thing tho

Compared to some stuff I’ve said in the past, this is not much of a reach for me. Besides, if no one reaches for stuff at the beginning then how r u gonna find anything out?

I meant Dekay is active in thr game, but apparently that is normal. Also wanted to let @Dekay know I'm a he, not a she. If I get anyone's pronouns wrong I hope they will correct me too.

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

I meant Dekay is active in thr game, but apparently that is normal. Also wanted to let Dekay know I'm a he, not a she. If I get anyone's pronouns wrong I hope they will correct me too.

Oops, sorry! 🙈🙈 I'll keep that in mind.
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    So we're at one vote for Luna, at this time, by DeKay?

Luna did come on and say she had a terrible day yesterday, but what about today?
    And looking at potential combos, I could see Rex and Mouse being one, because of their interactions, might be trying to distance from each other in others' minds. So far DeKay has said a combo of either me and Luna, or Rex and Luna, but what about Mouse?

And...what about DeKay? I'm not getting any weird readings from DeKay this game, tbh but that doesn't mean she couldn't have pulled the short straw a second game in a row.

My top vibes right now are Mouse and Rex as a potential pair.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I meant Dekay is active in thr game, but apparently that is normal. Also wanted to let Dekay know I'm a he, not a she. If I get anyone's pronouns wrong I hope they will correct me too.

Oops, sorry! 🙈🙈 I'll keep that in mind.

It's ok, it's not like you could have known somehow. I didn't have it in a siggie or anything.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

Luna did come on and say she had a terrible day yesterday, but what about today?
    And looking at potential combos, I could see Rex and Mouse being one, because of their interactions, might be trying to distance from each other in others' minds. So far DeKay has said a combo of either me and Luna, or Rex and Luna, but what about Mouse?

And...what about DeKay? I'm not getting any weird readings from DeKay this game, tbh but that doesn't mean she couldn't have pulled the short straw a second game in a row.

I already said I feel like Mouse seems to be her townish self (apart from the early day 1 vote). If she's mafia her, then she somehow did a whole 180 in a span of one game. 😂 Maybe she learned it from me in the previous game. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif

I already said I feel like Mouse seems to be her townish self (apart from the early day 1 vote). If she's mafia her, then she somehow did a whole 180 in a span of one game. 😂 Maybe she learned it from me in the previous game. LOL.

*if she's mafia here
    832XG3D.gif
    Well, against the odds, I'm falling asleep here. I wanted to game a bit, but this time I'm heeding common sense and going to bed. Must have been the long walk and exercise I got today. Night, everyone. See you tomorrow hopefully well before the flip, like in the morning.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited September 2021
    Day One votes:

Vote History:
    DeKay v. Luna
    Mouse v. Luna
    Nush v. Luna

Vote Count:
    Luna (3) - DeKay, Luna, Nush

Day Two ends at 2pm CST (roughly 14 hours from now).

Please keep in mind that hammer on a bandwagon is three with only five people!
    Post edited by bellagorilla on
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Is my phone not tricking me and there really isn't any new posts? 😅

Day ends in about 3 and a half hours!

...although if there has been no activity by then, I might consider extending the deadline...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    So we have one vote for Luna and that's it? @Dekay ae you voting Luna for relative inactivity? It's as good a reason as any, but it didn't work out last round in town's favor, and now we're at the wire, got to get it right this time or it's over, for town. Where is everyone?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    So we have one vote for Luna and that's it? @Dekay ae you voting Luna for relative inactivity? It's as good a reason as any, but it didn't work out last round in town's favor, and now we're at the wire, got to get it right this time or it's over, for town. Where is everyone?

They’ve said why they are voting them and it’s not for inactivity. They think either u or Nush are their partner and we’re trying to protect them. I agree with this so I’ll go ahead and vote Luna since I don’t think I’m getting back on

xicwqMCm.jpg
    That's hammer, plus deadline
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Luna has died. She was a vanilla townie.

The mafia now outnumber the town (4 players, 2 mafia 2 town) so mafia win!

DeKay was a mafia lover
    Nush was a mafia lover
    Rex was a vanilla townie
    Mouse was a vanilla townie

Thanks for playing!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    See, @Mouselline ? DeKay was right about me being mafia...but not with Rex or Luna, but with her! lol
    Thanks for hosting, @bellagorilla

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Well, GG all, and thanks @bellagorilla for hosting. Good win, mafia folx.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Luna has died. She was a vanilla townie.

The mafia now outnumber the town (4 players, 2 mafia 2 town) so mafia win!

DeKay was a mafia lover
    Nush was a mafia lover
    Rex was a vanilla townie
    Mouse was a vanilla townie

Thanks for playing!

Wait seriously. Did not expect that one at all. Gg mafia! Thx for hosting Bella.
    Yayy!! Good game, everyone!
    832XG3D.gif